The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Between Us

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-02, 6:41 am

"I will allow you to wander around, however, I do want a better track record then the pitiful display from earlier."

"Yes mother.."

"And, be sure to your stature is carried with you at all times. I do not want you disgracing the house of Isshan more then you have."

"..Yes mother.."

A little girl, no older then five kept her eyes straight ahead as her mother lead her around in a stiff but proper fashion. The child's mother was beautiful, but they had a cold, unfriendly air about them that kept most at bay. Their strides were decidedly graceful with not a movement wasted while the young child tried to emulate them the best they could. Off to the side was a young woman in her twenties, the maid outfit making a clearer sign of who they were.

The walking stopped when they reached a playground, the woman's face becoming a small line, before turning to the maid. "I will allow this since I see no harm in it Alanna. It's also proper to better teach Elsa her proper place, as I cannot hide her from the real world. You will do well to watch after her maid. Or there will be problems." It wasn't a threat, but a promise.

If the maid was bothered, they didn't show it. Their face was oddly almost blank but they nodded. "I will do my best master Rebeca."

"Hm. Fair enough for a construct." Rebecca dismissed, glancing at her child. "Remember what we talked about and you'll be fine. I have to get going now."

"..Yes mother.."
Elsa said obediently, avoiding eye contact a bit. Rebecca frowned again but let it drop for once as she left.

"Little master, please go enjoy yourself." Alanna said, her voice a slight monotone. "I promise I will let you know when she comes."

Elsa brightened up at that and hugged the older woman. "Okay...but I don't know what to do.."

"Just try little master. Why not introduce yourself?"

The little vampire's face scrunched up as if in deep thought. Then coming to a decision she went to the sandbox where some of the other children were playing "H-hi.." She said nervously and shyly.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2014-08-27, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-02, 6:53 am

The children looked up, noticing her attire, and the maid off to the side. It wasn't Elsa's fault, really; they'd recently dealt with a rather snobbish child, and unfortunately they had not yet learned not to judge a book by it's cover. These children decided to ignore her. However, this proved to be a mistake, as another child nearby spotted this. Suddenly, a bucket of sand was thrown onto the kids, making them cry out and jump up. One of them glared at the culprit, a young boy around Elsa's age with dark blue hair. "Tomoya! Why did you do that!?" The young boy, now identified as Tomoya, stuck his tongue out at them.

"Cause yer a bunch o' jerks! Ya don't ignore people just cause they're new!" The other boy picked up a handful of sand to throw at Tomoya in response, only for Tomoya to slam the bucket over the boy's head, causing the boy to stumble around blindly as Tomoya took Elsa's hand and took off. "Come on!" He dragged her over to the jungle gym, and they hid behind a plasting 'climbing wall', Tomoya giggling.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-02, 3:55 pm

Elsa felt a bit taken back and intimidated when the other children ignored her. Despite growing up in a very well to do family, Elsa didn't really have any friends and was pretty lonely. There was other children she was assigned play dates with by people like her mother, but she never really liked them. Her self esteem wasn't the best due to a number of things, but mainly her mother. So with being ignored she was wondering what she had done wrong.

She was about to go back to Alanna when another boy interrupted, throwing sand at the other boy making Elsa's eyes widen. Did he just throw sand at his friend? Before Elsa could really protest, the boy dragged her along. It took a moment but the young vampire recovered.

"M-my name is Elsa Isshan. Thank you."
She tilted her head. "..Wasn't that your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-02, 10:13 pm

Tomoya mimed being sick. "Him, my friend? Not a chance! He's a stupid jerk!" He then held out his hand. "I'm Tomoya Okazaki! Nice ta meetcha, Elsa!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-03, 4:35 am

Elsa giggled a bit at the display Tomoya made, before calming down. "Oh, okay. But..your mom and dad are okay with you hanging around someone like me?" Her mom had said no one would want to be her friend with her attitude, but maybe Tomoya was different. He seemed nice. She did wonder if he got to play outside more then she did.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-03, 11:34 am

Tomoya looked at her like she was crazy. "Wha? Of course! Dad's kinda quiet, but he's nice, and mom is awesome! She's the one who told me ta always stick up for people who aren't being treated right! And, and, you seem nice, so why wouldn't someone like hangin' around you?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-03, 2:34 pm

Elsa was surprised. "Really? We'll, mother said it was because of my attitude that I wouldn't make too many friends. Your mom sounds really nice.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-03, 2:43 pm

Tomoya seemed confused. "Your mom said that? Weird... what attitude?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-03, 8:32 pm

Elsa thought about it. "We'll..mother said I'm too 'soft' and nice. I don't know what she means..something..about being a proper vampire?" She seemed to be thinking on it. "But she's not here..so..I don't have to worry about it. Could I um..meet your mom? Is she here?"

She wanted to see something for herself..just maybe..
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-03, 8:45 pm

Tomoya seemed quite confused of why Elsa's mom would think she's too 'nice', and from what he'd heard about vampires, 'soft' wasn't a good description. Odd. "Sure, come on." He took her hand, and led her through the playground to a bench, where a woman was sitting, chatting animatedly with a man, who simply smiled behind his glasses. "Mom, Dad!" They both turned to look at Tomoya, who pulled Elsa over. The man blinked.

"Ah, now who is this, son?" His answer was his wife blowing a raspberry.

"Naoyuki, isn't it obvious? Our little boy has a new girlfriend!" Not knowing what a 'girlfriend' was yet, Tomoya didn't understand his mother's teasing.

"Atsuko, dear, I think that's a bit premature." He chuckled a bit when she shooed him off, however, and knelt in front of Tomoya and Elsa.

"Aren't you just the cutest thing! I'm Atsuko Okazaki, Tomoya's mom. What's your name, sweety?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-03, 9:52 pm

Elsa didn't know why, but despite her usual shyness when meeting new people,especially adults, she found herself relaxing a bit in Atsuko's presence. "Hi..my name is Elsa...Elsa Isshan. Nice to meet you ma'am." She slightly curtisied to Atsuko, and hoped she had done it right. At least, mother had said so when it came to meeting her 'better' adults right?
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-03, 10:00 pm

Atsuko clapped her hands together excitedly. "Oh, you are just adorable! Tomoya, she's a friend to keep, heed my words!" Tomoya grinned.

"Got it!" Atsuko ruffled her son's hair happily, then turned back to Elsa.

"So, sweety, tell us about yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-03, 10:35 pm

Elsa was taken back but perked up in response giving a small smile up at Atsuko.

She wants to know about me!

"I'm five years old, I live in the Isshan mansion. It's been in our family for.." Elsa trailed off thinking. "I don't remember. Two hundred years? Anyway, I'm training to be a proper lady and vampire so mother can be proud. Um..I'm learning how to play the piano too."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-03, 10:49 pm

Atsuko grinned. "You're learning to play the piano? That's wonderful! Maybe we'll get to hear you play someday?"

"Atsuko... dear, perhaps you should calm down just a bit..." He seemed nervous. Atsuko looked back at him, confused. "From what she's said, she's from a powerful vampire family... what if they-"

"Dear? Shut up." She was smiling, but Naoyuki swallowed, and nodded. Atsuko turned back to Elsa. "Ignore my husband, he's a chronic worrywart."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-03, 11:00 pm

Elsa gave a fanged grin. "Okay! I promise I'll try really hard so can all hear some day. I'm not really good right now..." She wondered what her mom would say, but right now she was having fun. "What about you? What do you do Asuko?" She had a bit harder time saying her name, but she'd get it. She just needed to get it to roll off her tongue a few times.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-03, 11:11 pm

Atsuko paused. "...I take care of my son and husband. And it's a very... very nice life." She sounded a bit sad, and Tomoya looked up at her with concern. Naoyuki looked down, looking... ashamed? Atsuko noticed Tomoya's look, and smiled. "Don't worry, sweety. Mommy is just missing some parts of her old life, that's all. But, I'd give it up all over again for you, so don't even worry about it!" She hugged her son tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-03, 11:32 pm

Elsa looked between them, seeming to think, but whatever was on her mind was dropped. Atusko didn't seem upset and she had hugged her son. Her mother wouldn't have done that. In fact, she never once mentioned things like that. It was always doing her best, just trying to earn her approval. Except it never seemed to come like with Atsuko did to Tomoya.

And fully realizing this more clearer, that knowledge hurt.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-03, 11:51 pm

Atsuko was pulling from the hug with Tomoya, when she noticed a shift in the emotion on Elsa's face. Atsuko turned quickly to her. "Elsa, sweety? What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-03, 11:55 pm

Elsa actually teared up more at being asked. "W-why doesn't mom treat me like that? I..I want hugs..and for mommy to tell she loves me too. But..I'm too stupid, I can't do anything! That's..that's why.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-04, 12:01 am

Atsuko's eyes widened in shock, before she suddenly had Elsa in a tight embrace. "Oh god, sweety... you're not stupid... you're a beautiful, sweet, wonderful little girl! I've just met you and even I can see that!" Naoyuki was staring, clearly uncomfortable, while Tomoya looked quite upset, but unsure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-04, 12:29 am

Elsa returned the hug tightly. "R-really? I'm not.." She wiped her eyes a bit. She was overwhelemed regardless. No one had been kind like this to her before.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-04, 12:40 am

Atsuko pulled back a bit, cupping Elsa's face and looking at her seriously. "There is nothing, and I mean nothing, wrong with you! I don't know why your mother isn't showing you that, but that is her fault, not yours!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-04, 12:59 am

Elsa just looked at her for a moment. Then a slow smile came. "...Okay...okay. I..I don't want to go back.."

"I do believe its time to get leaving, Elsa." The familiar voice caused the little girl to stiffen a bit. A beautiful blond woman strode forward, they were graceful in the way they moved. "I apologize if my daughter bothered you."

Between Us Othe--001
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-04, 1:06 am

Atsuko looked up at the woman, forcing a smile as she stood. "She wasn't bothering us at all. In fact, she's a delightful young girl, though she seems to think otherwise. Can't imagine why." She held out her hand, subtly focusing Ki there. "Atsuko Okazaki. This is my husband Naoyuki and my son, Tomoya."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty2013-03-04, 1:12 am

Rebecca actually frowned a bit, glancing at her daughter. "..I see. I don't know why she'd feel that way either. I'm Rebecca Isshan, current leader of the Isshan clan at the moment." She extended her hand. She...hated humans. Despised them. However, she was pragmatic and knew screaming on the top of her lungs about it would cause more trouble then its worth but she didn't want anything to do with them all the same.

Something did occur to her. "Atsuko. Are you, perhaps the same one that was a fighter?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Between Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us Empty

Back to top Go down

Between Us
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: