The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Between Us

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Between Us - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 1:30 am

Atsuko took the offered hand, shaking firmly. So firmly, in fact, that it would be a bit painful. That was the point. "I'm just a simple housewife, Rebecca, not a fighter. I'm not sure what would make you think otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 1:54 am

"If you say so." Rebecca said, not believing her for a instant. The grip was too tight for a normal friendly hand shake. The fact it was a bit painful would take some strength; Rebecca was hardly a weak vampire. Just a mere house wife indeed.

"We'll, I'll leave you to your devices." Rebecca removed her hand. "Come on Elsa. We have a few matters to do then you can go to bed."

"..Okay." Elsa paused a bit. "Miss Atsuko..will I ever see you again..is that okay?" She actually looked back at her mother.

The older vampire seemed to be thinking. "If that's what Atsuko wants, I have no problem with it."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 1:58 am

Atsuko nodded. "Elsa, we'd love to see you again, and I'm sure Tomoya would love to play with you. Right son?"

"Of course!" Atsuko nodded, then turned back to Rebecca. There was an almost challenging look in her eyes.

"Well, there you have it. You have a wonderful daughter Rebecca. I hope you know that."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 2:03 am

Rebecca closed her eyes briefly. "..That I do." She reached into her pocket and gave the other woman a business card. "That has the current residence. You can come about anytime on the weekends. Other times Elsa may or may not be around due schooling and such."

Elsa was so excited she broke her composure and went to hug Atsuko. Then Tomoya briefly. "We can play tomorrow? Maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 2:04 am

Tomoya looked to his mother, who nodded and smiled. "Of course, Tomoya. Tomorrow it is."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 2:15 am

Rebecca nodded to that briefly. "Come now, Elsa. We need to get going." She began walking away, Elsa looking at them one more time before hurriedly going after her mother.

This was a different development, one Rebecca would have to keep a eye on. Humans were backstabbing creatures that knew nothing of loyalty. If up to her, Elsa would have no contact with them. However, she had to be realistic. Humans made a good chunk of the population, it would be impossible for Elsa never to encounter one. So, in her mind, it was best for Elsa to learn early on of their true nature early on. Also this way, it wouldn't be dangerous. The Tomoya boy was only five after all.

Elsa was practically bouncing off the walls as she waited for Atsuko and Tomoya to show up. The maids were making sure she didn't mess up anything as she went about her way. Elsa had been staying by the door for a bit over a hour; none of the staff had seen her vibrate and happy before. Rebecca was baffled a bit about the behavoir. She had everything she could ever want here, even assigned playmates. Why was she so happy to see two humans?

What made that Atsuko woman so special?

"Lady Rebecca. You've been scowling at nothing for a hour."

One of the maids addressed Rebecca who waved her off. "I have personal things on my mind. Never worry about it. Leave me be. You can spend the rest of the day off if you wish."

The other woman gave a curtsey. "As you wish Lady Rebecca."

Rebecca watched her leave, then continued to think. We'll, only one way to find out was to get to know that other woman a bit more. It was likely nothing but she absolutely had to make sure nothing was more.

Just had to wait for them to come.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 2:18 am

Atsuko and Tomoya arrived before long, Tomoya bouncing on his feet excitedly. "Now, Tomoya, I want you on your best behavior, alright? Don't cause any trouble for the maids, alright?" He nodded quickly, and Atsuko knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 2:23 am

It wasn't long before a maid opened the door, it was Alanna, the one maid that had been with Elsa at the park the other day. "Afternoon, both of you."

"You're here!"
Elsa rushed past the older woman, hugging Atsuko, then Tomoya. "There's a lot of things I have to show you!" She was excited, she had never had company she looked forward to like this.

"I do believe Master Rebecca had some food prepared a bit for your arrival." Alanna moved to close the door behind them once both entered.

"You'd be correct, Alanna." Rebecca said, coming from around the corner. "Are you two hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 2:28 am

Tomoya seemed a bit intimidated by Rebecca, and looked back to Atsuko, who nodded. He smiled. "Um, I am, yes Ma'am..."

"I'm fine, but thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 2:35 am

Rebecca nodded a bit to that and lead them main kitchen area. There was a bit of food waiting for them, though Alanna helped getting Tomoya a plate for himself to eat. When Elsa got her own food, she ate calmly and politely as she was trained to do, and Rebecca showed signs of faint approval to it. The boy seemed intimidated of her, but she dismissed it. He was a child after all.

The elder vampire sat down, crossing her leg in her seat. "You can eat as much as you want, there's plenty more where that came from. Also, Elsa, I trust you made the room spotless before guest arrived?"

Elsa nodded slightly. "Yes I did mother."

"I'll inspect later, but I'm glad did as you were told." That could wait until later, they had guest to entertain.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 2:44 am

Tomoya sat next to Elsa to eat, while Atsuko sat down, in a similar position as Rebecca. "You have a very nice home, Rebecca. Comes with the territory of being the head of such a powerful family, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 2:56 am

"It does. And Elsa with inherit it when its her time." Rebecca said, with a small tinge of pride to her voice. "That's one of the many reasons I have to make sure she's groomed properly for the role, in the future. Elsa, why not show Tomoya around when you're done, hm?"

Elsa actually perked up to that, hurriedly finishing then taking Tomoya by the hand once he seemed to be about done. "Come on! I want to show you all the cool stuff."

Rebecca watched them, turning to her tea that was poured for her by Alanna and nodding to her. "I've never seen Elsa this excited about a playmate before honestly."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 2:59 am

Tomoya grinned, happily following after Elsa, while Atsuko nodded. "Children have simple wants. From what Tomoya told me when we went home yesterday, she tried to introduce herself to some other children. They ignored her, so Tomoya... threw sand at them and slammed a bucket on one of their heads before dragging Elsa away." Atsuko sounded rather proud herself. "Standing up for others is one of the things I'm rather pleased he got from me."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 3:09 am

Rebecca was only a bit surprised at that, then again, human children were the least corrupted until they got older. "I wish Elsa would stand up for herself, though I'm glad someone else did. All the same, vampires must learn to stand on their own two feet when the time comes."

Elsa showed Tomoya to her room. It had blue wall with a few other decorations to it. "This is my room! But you're one of the few to see." Elsa smiled at him. "I really like your mom, she's nice."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 3:15 am

Atsuko nodded. "We all need to learn that eventually. People won't always be around to help. Though, it's difficult to learn to stand on your own when you're being sabotaged, intentionally or otherwise." Her voice carried a slight hard edge.

~~~~~

Tomoya looked around, smiling. "It's nice... and yeah, my Mom is awesome... my Dad is all right, but... sometimes I think something is wrong between him and Mom... sometimes she looks sad, and then he gets sad, and starts doing everything he can to cheer her up..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 3:23 am

Rebecca frowned a bit to that. "I assure you, there is no such thing hampering Elsa's progress in her growth. I do push her I admit, but that's only because I want the best for and to make sure she's properly ready."

Elsa gave Tomoya a hug then pulled away. "I can't remember my dad.." She went to sit on her bed, kicking her small legs. "Hm. I wonder why mom is like she is? If..maybe she was nicer like your mom..." She seemed to be thinking of something. "Maybe if I keep doing my best?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 3:27 am

Atsuko glanced over at Rebecca. "You're readying her for a world in which she won't recognize love, kindness, or affection. The world is dangerous, and preparing her for that is fine. But if she doesn't have a loving home waiting for her, she has no hope."

~~~~~

Tomoya sat next to her. "Yeah... yeah, I'm sure that's it! Maybe she just hasn't seen how great you are yet! But she'll see soon, I'm sure of it!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 3:37 am

"Kindness can only be given when you can afford it."
Rebecca disagreed. "I've been around for four hundred years. It's young for a vampire, but in my time I've seen what the slight hesitation and hang up can do. Or be taken advantage of. I am just strict with Elsa. If she does what she's suppose to do, she's rewarded. If she messes up, she has to fix it. Tough but fair."

Elsa seemed a bit unsure, but nodded. "I hope so Tomoya. If mom was a bit like your mom I'd like it here more. ..Does your mom normally hug you..and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 3:41 am

Atsuko snapped in response. "Is it fair to show your child so little affection that she asks a perfect stranger why her mother never hugs her or tells her she loves her!? That she thinks she's too stupid for her mother to care about her!?" Atsuko very nearly struck out... but she held back. Best not to ruin this for Elsa and Tomoya. "...You're not strict, you're cruel..."

~~~~~

Tomoya blushed a bit. "Um... yeah... a lot, actually... kinda embarrassing sometimes, but... don't tell her, but I really like when she hugs me."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 3:58 am

That, naturally struck a nerve with Rebecca. "Cruel?" She said cooly. "You know absolutely nothing about me, yet you're making swift judgments. I make sure she'd fed, clothed and taken care of. I never once abused her or done anything too over the top. I never said anything about your personal life and even invited you into my house only to be treated like this..how very human of you."

Elsa nodded a bit to that, seeming to think. Maybe if she ran away to Tomoya's place for a while she could see what its like. "Tomoya? You..think I could come to your place for a bit some time? I just want to see what its like."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 4:06 am

Atsuko's eyes narrowed. "And you stubbornly refuse to listen when I try and tell you that your daughter is crying out for attention. How very human of you."

~~~~~

Tomoya grinned. "Of course! Then you, me, and Mom can all hang out and play games together!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 4:20 am

Rebecca felt her anger rise, as well as her Youkai but suppressed it down. Calm and dignified, she wouldn't let the woman get that rise out of her. She still did, however loose her normal cool for a bit. "I have done nothing but raise my daughter in the same matter as myself and others of my clan have done for generations! You don't have any right to judge me on some moral high ground! As if I'd trust a word of a human." She said with disdain. "I'm not going to fall for it, not again! I won't ever let your kinds ideas hurt her like they did me!"

She blinked, feeling a slight sting in her eyes and wiped them. Dam it..damn it...

Rebecca was more pissed for losing control, turning away. "..Just leave."

Elsa let out a happy giggle. "I'd like that!" Then a idea occured to her and she held out a pinky. "Alanna said that pinky squares mean a bigger promise then normal. So let's do one!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 4:24 am

Atsuko glared at Rebecca, but nodded. "Fine. I'll leave. But I won't ruin this day for Elsa and Tomoya. I'll wait outside until it's time to go home." She stood, and swiftly left the room, heading into the front gardens to wait, lest she hit Rebecca.

~~~~~

Tomoya laughed, and took her pinky with his. "It's a promise, Elsa! And also, let's always be friends! And promise to always be there for each other!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 4:31 am

Elsa nodded, happy. "It's a promise then. Like that except the hope to die part..because I don't want us to die."

Some time later, it was time Tomoya to go. Rebecca was a bit more quite then normal and Elsa picked up on it. When asked what was wrong, she said it was nothing for her to worry about so Elsa dropped it.

She went to see Tomoya and Atsuko off, hugging them each. "I'll see you both later, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty2013-03-04, 4:35 am

Tomoya hugged Elsa tightly, and when he moved aside, Atsuko swept her up into a deep hug. She knew how keen vampire hearing was, so she kept her voice low enough that even Elsa would barely hear. "Be strong, Elsa. Your mother loves you, I'm sure of it, even if she doesn't show it like she should. Be strong..." She pulled away. "We'll see you later, Elsa." They turned to leave then, Tomoya waving cheerfully back as they did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Between Us
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: