The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Between Us

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Between Us - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-03-27, 12:50 am

Mizore, after reading for a moment, paused. "It seems your sister is saying that you and I should be together."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-03-27, 1:33 am

'Damn right I am.' Why did his concious sound like Suki for a moment? No, didn't matter.

While Reizo was less shy then before due to training and the like, he still had his moments. Such as right now. If he had been drinking water, he would have spit it out and if he was eating, he may have choked.

Me and Mizore?!

"Um..I..we'll.." He wouldn't pretend he didn't have feelings for her, but he always thought they were a one sided thing. At least, Reizo was pretty sure. But as it was the cat was out of the bag so he couldn't pretend nothing happened. "We'll.." He began a bit, blushing red. "I like you but...W-what d-do you think?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-03-27, 2:01 am

Mizore looked like she was thinking about it, before she blushed very faintly. "...I'm not against it. But... you might be... my culture is... different, when it comes to such things."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-03-27, 2:17 am

Reizo's face was still a red color, but it was turning back to normal a bit as he calmed down. "Different how when it comes to that?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-03-27, 3:17 am

Mizore paused. "I have to be married by the time I am 17."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-03-29, 3:53 am

This made Reizo think a bit more about things. Until now he hadn't even heard of this but it made things a bit harder. It meant they had little time to see if things would work or not. Reizo didn't want her to spend time with him for a few months, turn out she only saw him in a friendly sense. Because if that's what happened, then he would have used time she could of had to find someone she did want to settle down with.

"Hm so about a year..."

One other pause, then he spoke again. "I haven't heard about this sort of thing until now. But..you deserve to be happy and the last thing I want is you or anyone else in our group to be stuck in a loveless marriage. So...maybe we could try it for two months and see where it goes? And..and..if it doesn't work out you can walk away with no problems. I mean..like I said the last thing I want you to do is end up stuck." Though he was young, the thought of marrying Mizore at that age if it came down to it wasn't something he was against. Sure he'd rather wait a bit, but considering he'd adapt.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-03-29, 3:57 am

Mizore felt he needed to know more about things. "It's... Snow Girls are only able to have children for a few years. Not sure why, our bodies just stop being able to do it. The point is, because of this, once we reach seventeen, which is when we are first able to get pregnant, it is our obligation to begin having many children, for the sake of our entire race. THere are not many of us left. Only a single village."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-03-29, 4:03 am

Aren't many left? Reizo had a bad feeling about that line of thought. He didn't know a lot about Mizore's race but they seemed to live longer then normal humans and weren't hardly a 'new' race. With that in mind, they shouldn't of had population problems unless something had happened.

It was just something he had to know and the words came before he could pause.

"You said there's only one village left..what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-03-29, 4:07 am

Mizore shook her head. "We are simply a rare people in general. We can only bear children from the age of seventeen, to our mid-twenties. There was a time that we were more numerous, when we had a sort of 'baby-boom', but that was a long time ago, and over time, our numbers dwindled."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-03-30, 1:01 am

"Ah, I see
.That's good." Reizo was a bit relieved there wasn't some illness epidemic or her people had been persecuted by some other group. "I kind of wonder about my own people. I know I'm not human, others pointed out but no one seems to know anything. I guess it's not important, I have my family and everyone else..but still just wander sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-03-30, 1:39 am

Mizore nodded to that. "It's natural to wonder about where you came from, exactly."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-04-01, 10:57 pm

"That's true. But I'm not too worried about it anymore like I was."
Reizo had a family and friends here, so there was no point in fretting about something he might never really know. He still wondered of course but he wasn't going to let it consume his every waking moment.

He also wondered if he could find something to help Mizore's people. If they had found something, they would have used it by now. However, he wasn't going to give up with at least trying. Even if things worked out with Mizore, there was no telling about others who couldn't find anybody. Reizo had no illusions there wouldn't be some arranged marriage for some, and Reizo in good conscious couldn't just ignore that without trying to do something at least.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-04-01, 11:26 pm

Mizore nodded, and patted his arm. "Good... so, does that mean we are lovers now?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-04-01, 11:36 pm

Reizo blushed heavily to this, but nodded a bit shyly. He was resisting the urge to show how giddy he felt about hearing the words. He didn't even care if Tomoya and Kieth ended up teasing him in some way later about it. "Heh..yeah I guess it does. I would like to go on a date..or something. I don't know..I've never really had a girlfriend before so I guess I'll learn as I go?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-04-01, 11:57 pm

Mizore thought about that. "Hm.... I'll ask my mom. She'll know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-04-02, 12:40 am

"Uh, okay. Either way sure it'll be okay."

Reizo did wonder why he had such a strange feeling when Mizore had said that..

Some time later, the group finally arrived at the school; the bus halting its advance. Reizo found the bus driver still on the odd side but they seemed okay and he didn't feel any evil from them as far as he could tell. They were just..odd. Reizo could tell they were strong though but he wasn't sure how strong exactly.

As the others made there way out, Emanulle seemed to wake up from whatever he was doing and decided to wake Ashi. If she was sleep and not actually meditating or something along those lines. "Ashi? It''s time to go."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-04-02, 12:54 am

After a moment, Ashi opened her eyes. "Is it? Good. I was getting tired of sitting there like that...." She stood, and moved to follow the others. Ruby and Kahlua moved ahead of the others, since they were going to be showing everyone around, as it were.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-04-02, 2:07 am

Emanulle wasn't too surprised Ashi hadn't really been sleeping, he hadn't really been, either. "So it wasn't just me. What were you doing then, meditating?"

Adell looked around, arms crossed. "So this is the cool, huh? I was expecting something different. Not sure what, but different."

"I think the mansion look gives it charm."
Elsa added her two cents in.

As the teenagers settled in, a beautiful woman in her twenties was glaring at some other student. What stood out besides being older was the fact she wore some rather strange armor.

"I don't want to catch you again, is that clear?" The woman said to a young man who nodded rapidly. "Good. You can leave for now."

Once the student left, the woman turned her attention to the gathering group and made her way over. She noticed a lot of faces she hadn't seen before but took it in stride. "Afternoon Kahula, Ruby. I'm Morgan, head of the school police."

Between Us - Page 10 Morgan3
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-04-02, 2:15 am

Kahlua and Ruby both smiled and waved, while Ashi raised a brow. "I thought the school police was run by students."

"Oh, they were." Kahlua piped in. "But then Nobus changed that. The Student Police had become corrupt. It's part of why the headmaster is being investigated, since he never did anything about it. Now, Morgan leads the school police. Things have been safer since she came."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-04-02, 3:15 am

Reizo wandered just who the headmaster was, and why they allowed something like that to go on. He'd guess he'd find out, eventually for better or worse. "So does that mean Nobus is still around here?"

"Not in particular force, no." Morgan answered. "There are some agents but you wouldn't know they were there. Except for one, there's a young woman you may see later named Hibari. Though..I've heard there was suppose to be another student but I don't see them. Anyway, I have to get going since there's some things I have to do." Morgan turned on her heel then left the students to their own devices for now.

"We'll, that was quick but she's probably busy." Elsa said, turning to her big sister and Kahula smiling. "Anyway, we can continue the tour."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-04-02, 4:11 am

Ruby and Kahlua nodded. "We'll do that after orientation. Then we'll give a little tour, ending with the dorms. Actual classes will start tomorrow. It used to be that they started the first day, but that was changed to give students time to get situated..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-04-02, 11:11 pm

Elsa was hardly in a rush so that would do in the mean time. She really just wanted to hang around her big sister, Kahula and the others and she'd be perfectly fine. "Okay. I'm slightly nervous though, not sure why but I'll be fine."

"Don't be." Emanulle said. "Besides, me and others are in the same boat as well so we're the same as you." Honestly, he wasn't nervous though he could understand how Elsa might be. She had greatly grown out of her shyness but a part of it was still there.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-04-02, 11:29 pm

Elsa would suddenly find Tomoya wrapping an arm around her shoulders and pulling her close as he grinned. "Besides, I'm here. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-04-02, 11:49 pm

Elsa turned red, slightly flustered as her heart beat more rapidly. "O-of course I didn't mean..erh..yeah.." Kieth was amused but decided not to say anything about it for once and let it be.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty2013-04-03, 1:06 am

As they were all going about their business with the tour, they would hear a slight, brief commotion, before it was suddenly cut off for some reason. It seemed to be coming from behind some tree's, near the edge of the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Between Us
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: