The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Life

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-03-06, 1:56 am

Kimiko wrapped a towel around her hair. "...It really was nice..." She hadn't exactly expected the last part of their bathing together, but it was enjoyable. "...I like living here, already..." Kimiko murmured with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-03-06, 2:12 am

Ignis could only smile to that. "I'm glad. I hung some clothes for you there, so you can get changed. Then we should both get some sleep, and go shopping tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-03-06, 2:58 am

"...Th-thank you... Yeah...!" This was a much better alternative to sleeping in the nude. Or much worse, sleeping in her own clothing. The shirt was a little large on her, but that was to be expected. Their heights weren't very far apart and she didn't let the expanded bust bug her... that much.

"...Goodnight, Oneesan...!" She cheerfully called before heading to her room.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-03-06, 3:04 am

Ignis watched her go, then giggled. "Oh, I missed this... it's nice to be taking care of someone again..." She slipped off to her room, in quite a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-03-07, 11:37 pm

Kimiko fell onto her bed looked up at the ceiling. "...My own room... Hee...!" She rolled back and forth a few times, hugging her pillow and giggling to herself. Her own bed, her own closet, even her own door! She also had a nice family, now. And a wonderful older sister... Kimiko laid flat, still squeezing her pillow. "...Oneesan is really..." Kimiko blushed into her pillow. She soon rolled over, attempting to get some sleep.

She would wake up late the next morning, not used to getting up at a regular time.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-03-07, 11:41 pm

Ignis was already up, humming to herself as she prepared breakfast. When she was almost done, she went and knocked on Kimiko's door. "Kimiko, sweety? Breakfast is almost ready."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-03-08, 12:14 am

The knocks at her door caused Kimiko's dream to shatter to a close. She slowly sat up in her bed, her eyes still closed for the most part. Now that her conditioning was gone, she remembered just how bad she was with mornings. She dragged herself out of bed and shuffled over to the door. "...Coming, Oneesan..." She yawned after opening the door. Her hair was a mess, but food sounded amazing right about now.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-03-08, 12:17 am

Ignis was back in the kitchen, plating the food, and setting it on the table. "Morning, Kimiko! You ready for a big day?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-03-08, 12:35 am

"...Morning..." Kimiko sat down and slouched forward so her chin rested on the table. "...I'm ready..." She responded tiredly before food was placed in front of her. Kimiko sat up straight and adjusted her posture. She was suddenly filled with energy at the sight of delicious food. "...This looks so good...! Thank you for the food...!" Without further ado, she started eating.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-03-08, 12:57 am

Ignis chuckled, sitting next to Kimiko to eat. "Well, I'm glad to hear that."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-03-09, 10:21 pm

Kimiko began thinking about the day ahead of them. "...Are we really going to another planet today...? Can you teleport us that far...?" Interplanetary travel was nothing new these days, but Kimiko had yet to actually experience it. She was both anxious and excited for the trip.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-03-09, 11:02 pm

Ignis chuckled. "No, I'm not teleporting us there. We are going to go to Nexus City, and take a portal there to get to Alus. We'll only be there for the day, then tomorrow we'll go shopping for some more clothes for you, and decorations for your room."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-03-10, 12:32 am

Kimiko had forgotten about that. Her wardrobe was very lacking... Maybe she could find something on Alus for herself? She wondered if their clothing styles were all that different. "...Ah... But I don't have money... or a job... and I'm not in school..." She gave a small dejected sigh. She suddenly realized she wasn't doing anything with herself. "...M-maybe I should focus on trying to get one...? Or at least get back into school..."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-03-10, 1:20 am

Ignis smiled. "If you want, though you could do homeschooling if you prefer. I could teach you, with Karin helping at times if needed. As for paying for things... I'm your big sister, Kimiko. I'm paying. End of story."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-03-10, 2:04 am

"...Eh... Mn... Okay..." Kimiko didn't have a rebuttal for that. Besides, "end of story" usually meant "don't even try to argue". "...Homeschool sounds nice... If you and Oneechan aren't busy..." She liked Karin, and didn't mind seeing Makoto. Plus, she'd get to spend more time with Ignis; though they already lived together.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-03-10, 2:19 am

Ignis smiled. "Settled then. Now, eat your breakfast, relax a bit, maybe watch some television. Monica will be her around noon, and we'll go then."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-03-10, 3:04 am

Kimiko smiled in return. "...Okay...!" She did just that, settling onto the couch to watch t.v. after finishing breakfast. Mentally, she was getting more excited by the moment, forgetting whatever hesitations she may have had. The day really should prove to be entertaining. She was already fond of Monica, another new sister of hers.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-04-04, 4:38 am

Monica arrived at the door step, knocking lightly then backed up a bit to wait for someone to open it. She was humming softly to herself as she waited.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-04-04, 4:54 am

After a moment, Ignis opened the door, smiling. "Afternoon, Monica. Come in, we're going to have lunch before we go. I'm in the process of making sandwiches. Have a preference?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-04-06, 12:33 am

Kimiko placed both hands over the couches' back and peered over it at the doorway. She was nervous at first, not knowing if Ignis was to have other company or not. Seeing Monica's face brought a small smile to Kimiko's. She waved from behind the couch. "...Hi..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-04-06, 2:01 am

Monica's grin brightened. "Hey kiddo. Nice to see you. And no, I don't. You know I can eat people out of house and home if they let me." She didn't gain any weight though, likely a Arkon thing. Of course the joke about it going to other places..like she hadn't heard that one before.

She went to sit down in a chair that was turned opposite to her; resting her head a bit on the surface. "I'm ready to go when you guys are pretty much."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-04-14, 5:56 am

Ignis chuckled at Kimiko's actions. The girl was just too cute. "Well, we're just going to eat a quick lunch then head for Nexus City. I called ahead, Maya knows we are coming, and has gotten us first class tickets on a shuttle to Alus, so we'll be there in no time. The transporter portals are down. Apparently a meteor shower disrupted the equipment between Earth and Alus. Shouldn't take them long to fix, but for now..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-04-15, 1:10 am

Kimiko's ears seemed to perk in response to the day's change in transportation. "...'Shuttle'... As in a s-spaceship...?" The idea of riding one renewed the nervousness she'd quelled in the face of using a portal for the first time. At the same time her excitement welled up within her. Riding a shuttle? In first-class?! Words couldn't describe how lucky she felt.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-04-15, 3:54 am

Monica nodded slightly. "Mhm. It's really something, but trust me you'll have a lot of fun. It's like being on a first class airplane, just even better. I've only been on there a couple of times because of transport shuttles." Kimiko was adorable from what she had seen so far, she couldn't wait to see her reactions to other things.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty2013-04-15, 4:00 am

Ignis chuckled softly, and soon brought sandwiches out. Kimiko would find that Ignis had prepared two for herself and Kimiko, each, and four for Monica.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Life
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next