The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Life

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 5 Empty2013-05-03, 2:37 am

Kimiko said her thanks for the food before digging in almost immediately. She could definitely put food away, but it seemed Monica had a larger stomach than her own. "I... haven't ridden a plane before, either." She admitted before taking a bite of her sandwich. The food was good, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

New Life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 5 Empty2013-05-11, 9:00 pm

Monica couldn't help but grin slightly to that. "You're in for a treat, then. It'll be fun I promise. I've been on them a few times, I liked them more then plane rides. Me and planes don't get along but I'm fine with spaceships. Funny how that works huh?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 5 Empty2013-05-11, 9:11 pm

Ignis smirked. "Probably because while takeoff for shuttles has been smoothed out, planes still get turbulance out the ass."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 5 Empty2013-05-13, 7:06 pm

Kimiko shuddered slightly at the word 'turbulence'. "I wouldn't like that either..." A nice, smooth spaceship ride sounded much more appealing. "...Monica-Nee? Do you live here on Earth, or do you just come to visit...?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

New Life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 5 Empty2013-05-19, 4:09 pm

Monica smiled a bit at Kimiko. "I live here and was born here. My mom was from Alus though, so was my cousin Emanulle but he's on earth right now."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 5 Empty2013-05-19, 11:27 pm

Ignis decided to comment. "Monica is a half-Arkon, her mother, aunt, and cousin being full Arkon's. Arkon's, often called Apocalypse Demon's, hail from Alus; it's their homeworld, along with the Alusarians. Alus has a ton of different races living there though. It's probably the most tolerant planet around. Or at least that is known. To give an idea of how tolerant they are, with Arkon's and Alusarian's, it's not uncommon for them to have relationships with their immediate family. Brothers, sisters, mother, father, aunt, uncle, first cousins, whatever. It's not necessarily encouraged, but it's not frowned upon. They simply congratulate them for being happy. In most places, incest is treated as a really big taboo, or even worse, an 'abomination'. On Alus, it's... not that uncommon. Though to be fair, Arkon's and Alusarian's seem to be completely immune to the risk of birth defects. To the point that Eirin Hunter is working on isolating whatever gene they have that allows this, to allow other people to have children with the people they love, without worrying about those risks."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 5 Empty2013-06-08, 10:11 pm

Kimiko gave Ignis a wide-eyed blink. "...That's so... progressive..." She couldn't imagine having lived with a brother, let alone falling in love with him. "...It makes sense, though... Love can be found anywhere... If it makes you happy, what else matters...?" She gave a small smile to Monica. "...This place sounds so liberated and fun... I can't wait...!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

New Life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 5 Empty2013-06-09, 2:12 am

Monica slowly smiled. "I'm glad you're open minded about it. Other people..not so much when they hear about it. Because of that, there are some races that look down on Alusarian's and Arkons. Stupid as it is. We'll, that A.I. rights, but then the people who have problems with that wouldn't know a tissue paper from their t-shirt."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 5 Empty2013-11-20, 9:05 pm

Once they were done eating and cleaning up after themselves, Ignis smiled. "Alright, we should get going. Once we arrive at Alus, we'll go meet Maya and spend time with her while she's available. After, we'll show Kimiko around a bit. Depending on things with Maya, we'll either spend the night with her, or just in her home. We'll come back tomorrow morning, take Kimiko shopping for some new clothes and furniture for her room, among other things, maybe catch a movie or something, and then finally come back here. Sound good to everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 5 Empty2013-11-24, 8:35 pm

"...Yes!" Kimiko nodded a little more enthusiastically than she wanted, her excitement begining to bubble to the surface. "..I'm ready...!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

New Life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 5 Empty2013-11-28, 8:30 pm

Monica was more then fine with that. "Sounds good. I'm ready to go too."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 5 Empty2013-11-28, 9:06 pm

Ignis smiled, and nodded. "Alright then." She teleported them all to Nexus city, where they boarded a portal shuttle to Alus. It only took about an hour, and they were soon arriving in the shuttle station on Alus.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 5 Empty2013-12-02, 2:06 am

Kimiko watched their arrival through the shuttle window with rapt anticipation. "...That was so fast.." She felt like her heart was pounding out of her chest. "I'm on... another planet!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

New Life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 5 Empty2013-12-29, 2:39 am

Monica smiled, patting the adorable Kimiko on the back. "Cool huh? I've actually only been here a few times but Alus is a fun place to visit. You're really like aunt Maya. She's friends with the Queen of the Eldarians Retina and her daughter Peach, they're really nice too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Life
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5