The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Like Us

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Ninja Like Us - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 10 Empty2013-10-18, 4:12 am

Kusa cursed softly. "Seems she had no intention of fighting... okay, sir? Can you tell us just what was going on here?" Kusa being serious could be a little weird to some, but Natomi would recognize it well.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 10 Empty2013-10-18, 4:44 am

"Her running may have been for the best." Ezra said as he surveyed the civilians about the park. He had yet to let Fiona and Amara out of his sight. "An explanation would help, and it's apparent you're in need of just that." He was wondering just what kind of deal the man had made with the mysterious woman.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 10 Empty2013-11-02, 2:18 am

The man took a deep breath to calm himself down, then turned to the old man first. "My name is Darrel. As for that woman named is Kathleen...she's something of a wild card, likes to mess with people. I was trying to find some information about my missing niece, her name is Yumi. She's a good sweet kid but.."

Seeing him pause, Natomi pressed slightly. "But what?"

"There's something dark about her she has no control over about her. Like alter ego..I'm not sure what it is really. No one knows but there's a lot of theories, mostly because it happens so rarely. A lot of people think its something left over from a past life." They shook their head. "Anyway, she just vanished a week ago. No leads or anything, Kathleen was kind of but that didn't work out. The deal was a information exchange. She gives me a clue, and I tell her a few things about my family. It was a odd exchange and I was a bit suspcious but didn't have a lot of options. It's not like my family has anything interesting I know of.."

"You're human, though, aren't you?" Natomi said, going somewhere with it. "But Yumi doesn't sound like it."

They nodded a bit. "Yeah. It's mostly just by family by marriage and such. Yumi is a hybrid, Ralphlim and Nosferartu, not that strong though. She doesn't have a much of a interest in fighting. I have a picture, maybe any of you have seen her?"

Natomi took a look at the picture the man pulled out, then shook her head. "No, sorry I haven't. Have you Kusa?" She didn't look it on the surface, but she was already thinking.

________

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/9634/509546-high_school_dxd_026_screen_large.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 10 Empty2013-11-13, 1:08 am

Kusa looked the picture over, then shook her head. "No... no, I'm sorry, I don't recognize her...." She really wished she could say otherwise. "Then again, I haven't really looked around..." She pointed to the picture, looking toward Ezra. "What about you? Seen her?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 10 Empty2013-11-24, 8:34 pm

Ezra scratched the stubble on his chin as Darrel spoke. Now that was odd. Requesting information on his family in exchange for clues of his niece's whereabouts. If she were demanding sensitive information about the family, bank account information or home security or something, it would make a bit more sense. Something more elaborate than a simple kidnapping could be at play here. His thought processes were brought to a short pause as he memorized the girl in the picture. "I can't say that I've seen her." He took note of her uniform and face in particular. "Here's a few questions for you: How recent is this picture? And just what kind information is this 'Kathleen' asking you for? Knowing her motive behind asking about them could shake loose a few leads."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 10 Empty2013-11-28, 4:36 am

The man frowned thinking about it. "I can't tell you much more then that I was telling people at Nobus. They were asking about family history, I don't know why there's nothing really noteworthy that I know of anyway but maybe there is something. Or maybe she's using that to get more information on something else. I really can't say."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 10 Empty2013-11-28, 5:04 am

Kusa scratched her head, sighing. "Ugh, I hate things like this... this means we have to try and figure out the why, on top of everything else... I prefer fighting over thinking.... not that I can't think, but, still...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Like Us
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: San Francisco-
Jump to: