The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Mother Of The Divine Sort

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-02-12, 5:32 pm

Tiffania smiled, waving a bit. "Um, nice to meet you too..." Considering where Poitreene had found her, you'd expect her to be a bit more shy, and even skittish around new people, yet she seemed to be perfectly friendly with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-02-13, 5:00 am

Culotte grinned at that and stood up, he had to still look up at Poitreene because she was tall, with him being a bit on the short side. "So you have any plans today?"

Poitreene looked down at Tiffania smiling a bit, then back to the two men. "I just want to see if any of the other girls are up for a bit of shopping. I want to get Tiffania here some new clothes."

"Makes sense, can't wear the samething everyday." Croix said, thinking. "I'll go see if Presea, Sheena or Colette are up for it. Either way, they would like to meet her I'm sure. I'll be back in two minutes."

Poitreene watched him leave, taking Tiffania's hand to lead her to the kitchen area. Culote followed.

"Where have you been? It's been such a long time since we saw you."

"I've just been traveling."
Poitreene explained. "Some of the trips were pleasant and others..not as much."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-02-13, 5:22 am

Tiffania was actually humming a strange tune to herself as she was led around by Poitreene. She seemed incredibly happy, which was certainly a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-02-14, 4:02 am

Poitreene resisted the urge to tickle Tiffania--she'd do that later. She found herself a spot to sit at the table, pulling out a chair for Tiffania. Culotte and went to get himself a seat as well.

"What were you humming sweetie?"
Poitreene had figured it likely wasn't anything major, but it could have been a song her mother had sung to her at one point.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-02-14, 4:47 am

Tiffania looked up, and blushed a bit. "Ah, um... it's a song mommy used to sing... it was a lullaby, but she also sang or hummed it when she was cleaning, or cooking..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-02-14, 6:35 pm

Poitreene smiled a bit. "We'll, that's nice to know. I used to hum and sing things to others. Maybe I'll do the same for you, if you want."

Culotte added his two cents. "I think Prier still remembers a song our mom used to sing, so you can add that too when you talk to her again."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-02-14, 6:58 pm

Tiffania smiled, nodding. "Okay..." She pushed her chair over so she was nearly pressed up against Poitreene, and sat there, kicking her feet a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-02-14, 8:27 pm

Poitreene was happy about that, Tiffania had a aura to her that seemed to make people like her. At least, this was the brief observation Poitreene had made. She was very truting and open however, which might have to do not with just her age but her personal nature. If the later, she'd have to be on guard about it as she grew older.

She kissed Tiffania's forehead briefly just before the food came from the maids who were already up and about getting things done. The food was 'pancakes' which was a food taken from Catheria, though stories said it was from earth originally and was brought there by someone.

"All right, eat up but be careful about making a mess, okay?" Poitreene told Tiffania, putting a napkin in her lap so she could eat, and showing her a bit how to eat them. Tristian didn't have pancakes as far as she was aware, so she'd have to show her. Hopefully Tiffania would enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-02-14, 8:30 pm

Tiffania did her best to mimic Poitreene, and found she quite liked the pancakes. She ate them quite happily and, though she did her best to avoid making a mess, she had a bit of syrup around her mouth. She didn't really seem to notice.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-02-14, 8:41 pm

Poitreene patiently took a napkin to keep Tiffania from making a mess where she didn't notice it at all. Culotte watched the scene with that silly warm and fuzzy feeling in his chest; it was nice to see Poitreene happy in her element. She had talked about having children of her own if she found the right person to himself and Raine before. While she hadn't found anyone(yet) she had seemed to find someone to look after which Poitreene had wanted all along, because from the looks of things Tiffania wasn't going anywhere.

"Sorry I'm late, but I'm back." Croix's voice cut into the conversation, he was back but not alone.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-02-14, 8:53 pm

Tiffania looked up, and blinked. Standing next to Croix was relatively short young woman with pink hair, pulled up into high, fairly gravity-defying pigtails. The young woman met Tiffania's gaze... and also blinked. "...Is that Tiffania?" Tiffania waved slowly, not sure what to make of this, before Presea came over and simply sat next to her. Tiffania cocked her head to the side slightly, and Presea let out a soft "Cute..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-02-15, 3:51 pm

Poitreene smiled at seeing her friend, a bit amused by her reaction. She did, after all have a weakness for cute things and the half elf was adorable. "Morning Presea. I was hoping to introduce her to Sheena and Colette as well but it can wait until we run into them. How have you've been?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-02-15, 4:00 pm

Presea looked up, and smiled. "I have been good, Poitreene. Married life suits me, I suppose." She directed her smile at Croix then. "Also, Sheena and Colette are out shopping right now, so we might meet them out there."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-02-20, 12:54 am

Croix smiled to that, gently taking her hand. "Best decision I ever made was to marry her. Otherwise I'd probably still be kicking myself even now."

"We'll, I'd kick you, too."
Culotte quipped.

Croix looked at his friend amused. "You've been hanging around your big sister fora while." Culotte shrugged, rubbing the back of his head. "I wouldn't stop you, I'd deserve it. Of course it means if the situation was reverse I'd do the same to you."

Poitreene occasionally helped Tiffania, fussing over her to make sure she didn't make a mess but otherwise didn't comment much. She was waiting for the little girl to finish her meal before they went out.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-02-20, 1:21 am

Presea raised a brow. "I think Sheena would just hurt him if the situation was reversed."

Tiffania eventually finished, and when she did, she bounced a bit in her seat. "That was really good!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-02-21, 1:23 am

Culotte rubbed the back of his head again. "Hehe..yeah..she probably would."

Poitreene couldn't help herself, seeing a area of attack briefly tickled the little girl's side again while addressing the others. "You three ready to leave?"

"I am." Culotte shrugged; he had nothing else to do either.

"We'll, whenever Presea is ready to go I will be." Croix said.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-02-21, 1:26 am

Tiffania of course had burst into laughter when Poitreene began tickling her, but quickly calmed a bit. Presea looked up, and nodded. "I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 4:16 am

Poitreene nodded, and waited for everyone to be accounted for before heading out, gently taking Tiffania by the hand again. Before long, the group was out and about in the busy streets to get some much needed cloth shopping done. It had taken a bit of work to set what was basically a working economy in a self made realm away from things. The easy part had been getting shop owners and the like who already owned a business to move. After all, if they had a place they could sell their business without fear for themselves and their families, it was a easy sell.

It still had a few kinks to work out. All developing 'countries' did. This was no different. Poitreene wondered if this realm would technically count as a Netherworld in the looses sense, given Prier was one of the rulers. A idea for another time, but a moot point.

The goddess released the child's hand, smiling at her once they got into the store by a clothing rack. "Now, Tiffania. I don't want you worry about anything and have fun, all right? So that means, whatever you think is pretty..I'll buy this time, okay? Consider it like a hm..gift for getting your very first own clothes and becoming a big girl."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 4:35 am

Tiffania smiled, then started to scurry about, looking for clothing. She clearly was favoring green clothing. Presea followed her about, pulling things from the racks for Tiffania, keeping up with the energetic girl.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-03-13, 12:02 am

Poitreene smiled softly, not too far behind as Tiffania ran here and there to get a few things. "Get as much as you want, Tiffania." The two men were somewhat close; shopping wasn't a thing for either of them but they could deal with it for now. Tiffania being this happy certainly was enough to make even stone-faced people to go along with it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-03-13, 12:08 am

Tiffania, once done, came back to take Poitreene's hand, while Presea carried everything rather happily. She was clearly enjoying seeing Tiffania's adorable behavior.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-03-21, 5:59 pm

Poitreene smiled at Tiffania, paying for their things before heading out with the others. She didn't have any particular destination in mind, so she was just going to explore a bit. Though, they would need to take their belongings back.

"There is some others I want you to meet Tiffania. My friend Lloyd, Sheena, Colette and Zelos.
" Poitreene said to the young half elf. "You'll like them a lot, I'm sure of it."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-03-21, 6:01 pm

Tiffania smiled, nodding. "Okay!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-03-21, 9:51 pm

Poitreene just smiled again, continuing her walk. "Do any of you know where Lloyd might be by chance?"

"Uh..sorry I don't." Culotte said scratching his head.

Croix shrugged. "Beats me. It really depends. Sometimes Lloyd is out training in secluded areas with people, other times who knows. I guess it depends on what mood the big guy's in--and if he's busy."

Poitreene had been hoping someone would know, but seemed like she would have to find them the hard way. That was fine; she'd find them eventually sooner or later. "Tiffania?" She started. "Have you ever had something called ice cream before?" Her world was different so there was a chance 'ice cream' might not exist there.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty2013-03-26, 10:28 pm

Tiffania's head tilted to the side. "Ice cream... why would someone freeze cream?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mother Of The Divine Sort
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next