The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Circle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Full Circle - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 15 Empty2012-12-17, 1:05 am

Kayo nodded slowly to that. "Then, I'm going have to talk to her. There was one manga I liked, called Sword Art Online about some people stuck in a virtual reality world and if they die there, they die in the real world. Not sure you've heard of it."

Somewhere on another planet, someone likely rolled in their sleep. Or sneezed.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 15 Empty2012-12-17, 1:17 am

Sayaka blinked, then burst out laughing. "No wonder you recognize Mom's name; she worked on that one! Was one of her favorite projects, really. She said the characters just felt so real and alive, that working on their story was more fun than usual."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 15 Empty2012-12-17, 1:29 am

Kayo smiled a bit, her mood improving slightly. She knew they were coming closer to the home, but not sure how close they were. Only Sayaka knew. "Me too. I liked most of everyone. Did you have a favorite if you read it?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 15 Empty2012-12-17, 1:33 am

Sayaka seemed to think about it. "Um... it's hard to pick, really, but if I had to choose... I guess Asuna. She's the kind of person I wish I could be, you know? Strong, determined, independent, and able to fight for those she wants to protect. I don't really have a need to protect anyone, but you get what I mean... that, and Kirito is hot." She giggled, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 15 Empty2012-12-17, 2:23 am

Kayo grinned slightly at that. "Oh? I see. We'll, someone has good taste." She teased slightly. "You know SAO characters are based on real people. We'll, some of them. I know Asuna and Kirito are. I'm not sure if its just visually or their personalties are alike. Be cool to meet the real thing though."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 15 Empty2012-12-17, 2:25 am

Sayaka blinked. "Wait... they are? Seriously? THat's really cool... I thought they were fictional... so, are they from Alus or something? That seems like a place where they might have virtual reality games like that..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 15 Empty2012-12-17, 3:07 am

Kayo shook her head. "What I remember, they're from a place called Hihat and part of something called Myriad Crusaders. You know how there's stuff about magical girls or knights? We'll, imagine that but like a entire organization helping each other out and such. I guess it would kinda remind people of Nobus." She was quite for a moment. "..I think I'd want to join. Hunting is in my blood even if me and old man had a falling out. But what are the chances of me meeting a group like that? But stranger things have happened, right?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 15 Empty2012-12-17, 3:19 am

Sayaka thought about that. "...Huh..." She rather wished the Puella Magi could work together like that. It seemed they naturally competed, from what she'd heard from Mami and Kyubey. That would change, though. Mami and Naoki would be the first, and Sayaka was sure that she and Megumi wouldn't be far behind.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 15 Empty2012-12-17, 4:28 am

Kayo went silent for a moment. She wasn't in really in any rush, just curious HOW far they had to go. She was fine with spending time with Sayaka. "..Hey. You seemed deep in thought earlier. Do you want to talk about it or no? Or maybe it was nothing and I was overthinking things, neh?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 15 Empty2012-12-17, 4:34 am

Sayaka blinked. "Huh? Oh, right. No, it's nothing, really. Just was thinking about some things. There's nothing in my life that I'd really risk my life to achieve. I'm... really lucky. My life is kinda blessed, you know? There's alot of people who have things they wish they could change about their lives, but me... I'm content. Feels kind of unfair."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 15 Empty2012-12-19, 2:21 am

Kayo shrugged to that. "Maybe. Nobody really chooses what life they're born into or even to be born. It's kinda like a casinso game of cards. Sometimes we're born with a lot of Ace's, other times we're short a few decks. Anyway..I don't think there was anything I'd change. I'm not sure I'd want to go back to my dad after that. Sure I'd like a come around but if not, I'm not gonna hold my breath on it."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 15 Empty2012-12-19, 2:43 am

Sayaka looked at her, and smiled sadly. "I'm sorry your dad did that... to think he'd throw you out for being a decent person, and being loyal to your friends... that's really crappy."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 15 Empty2012-12-19, 2:55 am

Kayo tried to play it off. "Yeah..we'll..can't pick our folks. It hurts now but I'll live and be stronger for it. Once the shock started to wear off. Me and dad haven't really been close in a long time really. I was more freaking being thrown out the streets until senses came back. Say, are we close to your home yet?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 15 Empty2012-12-19, 3:07 am

Sayaka nodded a bit. "Yeah, just a bit further. It's those apartments over there." She pointed to a large, rather elegant looking building.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 15 Empty2012-12-19, 7:38 pm

"Oh, wow. You weren't kidding when you said you didn't have financial problems to worry about."
Kayo wasn't too surprised though, after everything Sayaka had said about her mom's job and life style. It would be pretty cool to have someone like that as your mom if she was in Sayaka's shoes.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 15 Empty2012-12-19, 9:20 pm

Sayaka led the way up into her apartment, which was rather large, and quite nice. "Mom usually doesn't get home until late at night, and leaves in the morning. I really like when she gets days off though, cause we usually have alot of fun."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 15 Empty2012-12-20, 12:47 am

Kayo smiled faintly to that. "That's cool. I really can't wait to meet her. Do you have any siblings or is it just you here? And ah..where can I put my stuff at?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 15 Empty2012-12-20, 12:50 am

Sayaka smiled. "We have a guest room. We never use it, and whenever Naoki stays the night, we share my room anyway. And no, no siblings. It's just me and Mom here."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 15 Empty2012-12-20, 11:21 pm

Kayo cracked a small smile. "Heh..I guess until now right? Anyway thanks for taking me in.."

When I stated to get my head on straight, I started to think that maybe my father kicking me out was a blessing in disguise. We haven't been close in a truly long time. Truth is, I never really had any real friends when I was back in that village until I had Megumi and the others. My father was around, but he wasn't around so in a way I was lonely without realizing it.

But not anymore. I won't give up this so easily now that I know what its like.

-End-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Circle
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: