The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Circle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Full Circle - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-05, 4:44 am

Kyubey nodded. "Yes. Though take your power first. Your Soul Gem will form then." Kyubey looked to the others, and Megumi waved him off a bit.

"Ah, aha... um, I'm... not ready yet."

"Me neither. I need to think on this."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-05, 5:05 am

Naoki did as she was told, letting the Soul Gem fully form. When she was done, she turned to the others. "I really need to go, please stay with Mami-chan for a bit longer if you can. I'll talk to you guys later!"

The young woman was in such a hurry she would have tripped if she hadn't been careful but she never the less made it through. It didn't take her long before she reached her home, opening the door and closing it behind her.

"Samara?" She called out, as she began looking for her around the house.

Kayo was cleaning up around the house while her father went to take care of some 'business things' citing he'd be back later to talk about something important. Kayo wasn't sure what it was, only she had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. While she had no definite proof, she definitely had a bad gut feeling about things.

"Kayo. We have business to discuss."

The young woman blinked, seeing her father Daichi leaning slightly against his cane as he walked over. Kayo had given up wondering how he was able to sneak up on her still, but even with his powers gone he was still quite skilled. Physically, Kayo could turn her father into a pretzel, especially in his condition not that she'd ever physically beat up her own father like that out of the blue.

"Yes father." Kayo paused, putting away what was left of her homework away in a bag and pushing it to the side to sit at the kitchen table.

Daichi said nothing when Kayo sat, not even looking at her at first. "You were slightly slower today in practice, is everything all right?"

This slightly surprised Kayo, but not really. Her father sometimes had a bit of small talk with probing before he talked. "Yeah. I'm just adjusting to things here."

"As expected. Speaking of adjusting, I see you've been hanging around that Shiki."
Kayo tensed, he continued. "I also have noticed your eyes wandering to the same gender at times as you would a male. Do not lie and say otherwise, you cannot hide much from your father. While unfourtnate, there's nothing I can do about your sexual preference." Daichi set down a coffee cup. "And that is cut ties with the Shiki."

"What? Why? She didn't do anything!" Kayo protested.

"Indeed, she hasn't. However, as your duty of a hunter comes first you must not become attached to such creatures as you live in different worlds. Tolerating them is fine, but accepting gestures of friendship is when I'm afraid you're overstepping your bounds my daughter." He said cooly. "Or did you so easily forget what one of those creatures did your grandmother."

Kayo flinched and her voice grew small. "N-no of course not.." She said weakly, looking more like a kicked puppy then the normally confident young girl she was usually.

"Exactly. So you must see it for what it is; a farce. I expect you to make the wise decision. Cease being friends with the Shiki and no consequences will be brought." Daichi nodded to himself, drinking from his cup as he waited for the answer.

"..No."

The older man paused, blinking. "Come again? I don't think I heard right."

"I..said no." Kayo said slowly. "I won't stop being friends with her."

Daichi was silent, then sighed. "A foolish decision, but you reap what you sow. That being so, get your things."

"What?"
Kayo knew he wouldn't be happy, but he couldn't go that far.

"I dislike repeating myself."
Daichi stood up making his way to his room. "Get your things. As in the case of Japan, you're of legal age. Therefore, I am not legally obligated to further support you. If you think you know better then strike out there on your own. Perhaps a few head bumps is what you need."

Kayo's bottom lip trembled slightly. "Daddy.."

"Enough. It's father, not daddy. You're slipping."
Daichi looked disgusted as he cut her off. "Show some pride and dignity fitting of our family. At the least take your path with some grace. If you do not remove yourself, then I will have the police remove your presence. Now. Leave."

About a hour later, Kayo numbly made her way to some bench in a park with thankfully not too many people out with her bookbag and what belongings she could actually carry with her in bags. Her father was unconcerned by the fact Kayo really had nowhere else to go besides their own place. She placed them on the side of her on the bench before hugging her knee's to her chest and burrying her face down as she broke down and cried.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-07, 12:00 am

Samara was incredibly confused. She had suddenly woken up, sitting on Naoki's bed. That in itself was strange, as, up until now, she had not been aware of her surroundings... or even alive. Suddenly, she was alive. It was odd; she had memories of her life with Naoki up until now, and was fully aware that up until now, she was not alive, and thus should not have memories of anything at all. She was also aware that, while she was alive, her body had not changed much. She could move, blink, open her mouth, even talk. She'd felt her face, and found that while still firm, it was softer than it should be, considering she was a doll. She looked like a slightly more life-like doll, aside from her numerous joints that allowed movement, and the fact that she was still the same size.

She also quickly realized that, while she could move, that didn't mean she could walk properly. She'd need to learn how to do something like that. She also found that she could feel pain, as falling off the bed onto the floor while trying to walk had hurt. When Naoki returned, she'd find Samara struggling to get to the bedroom door, dragging herself across the floor.

~~~~~

Kayo actually had not been sitting there long, when someone else took the seat next to her, wrapping their arms around her. It was Kaori. She didn't say anything, simply held Kayo tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-07, 12:50 am

Naoki headed to her room, and saw Samara gasping a bit. "Samara!" She ran over to help her. "You have to be careful, are you hurt?" She asked her doll turned to life friend. Something's about the wish hadn't completely been thought out, as was obvious by how she was walking..or wasn't.

Kayo continued to cry, only stiffening a bit when she felt arms wrap around her but relaxed on seeing who it was. She didn't say anything as she let her own emotions out, hating the fact she was being so open but not able to do anything about it. Weakness was something she was taught to despise as far as being too emotional but she didn't care right now, and right now it felt good just to let go.

After some time, Kayo relaxed a little. She had stopped crying but still looked tired and a bit lost. It was still better then what she was when Kaori first found her though. "..Thank you Kaori..."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-07, 1:09 am

Samara gripped Naoki's hand, and looked up at her with wide eyes. "Na...Nao...ki. Naoki... Naoki!" She smiled brightly, and dragged herself to her feet so she could hug Naoki, cuddling up to her. "I don't know how, but I'm alive... I'm alive now, Naoki..."

~~~~~

Kaori pulled away, and nodded. "Of course. You're my friend, and always will be. And I'll do whatever I have to to make sure you are happy." Kayo would notice how less animated she was, how subdued her emotions were. Kaori did look sad, yes, but it was muted.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-07, 1:46 am

Naoki hugged her friend back. "It's okay, I'll take care of you from now on. Just lean against me a bit and I'll help you walk. Are..you hungry?" She wasn't sure if Samara needed to eat, drink or even breath but she wasn't taking any chances with things.

Kayo wiped her eyes a bit. "..You're a good friend Kaori." She sighed a bit. "..My dad threw me out just because I wouldn't stop being friends with Megumi." She mumbled. "Now I don't have anywhere to go."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-07, 1:50 am

Samara shook her head. "No, I'm not hungry... I think... I don't know what that would feel like..."

~~~~~

Kaori nodded a bit. "I guess. Though, you have several friends who I know would happily take you in. Megumi, Naoki, Sayaka, Mami. Mami lives alone in an apartment, so maybe her?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-07, 2:51 am

"Ah.." Naoki realized she needed to start from scratch with something's as she helped her friend walk. "I think there's a lot of things you need to know. We can first teach you how to walk. As for hungry, its when your stomach feels a bit strange..its hard to explain." It was a good thing Samara was so light, so she had no problem helping her move around; a sign that deceptively hid Samara's real strength despite her small size. "So how do you feel? Does your stomach feel..I don't know..grumbly?"

Kayo slowly nodded to that. "You're right. I'm just not having my head on straight to see the obvious." She slowly stood back up. "..I'll go pay one of them a visit. But that's enough of me feeling sorry for myself..are you okay? You seem down.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-07, 3:07 am

Samara paused, then shook her head. "No. I... don't think I ever will be. I'm alive... but I'm still a doll." She only came up to Naoki's knees, which was nothing new, but it made it awkward, trying to teach her to walk.

~~~~~

Kaori tilted her head a bit. "I'm fine." She stood, and started to walk away, but paused briefly. "...Kayo. If you were offered the chance to change the past, would you give up your soul for it?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-07, 5:34 am

Naoki nodded to that, still helping Samara along. "What do you remember before you..you know, came alive? I need to know so I can help you adjust to things here. There's so many things I might have to teach you."

"Heavy question.." Kayo paused, then shrugged. "It depends on what it is. If its just a minor thing? Of course not. But something major, like preventing everyone I love from dying..then yeah. I'd do it in a heart beat"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-07, 5:37 am

Samara thought about that. "Everything since I met you. Or, since I was first given to you, I guess? But I only know things I would have learned from you, or the places you took me. Which wasn't many, so I'm sure there's alot I don't know..."

~~~~~

Kaori nodded slowly. "Hm..." She then simply walked off, not looking back even once.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-08, 12:44 am

Naoki was about to say something when she heard the door opening, followed by voices of her mother and brother.

"Candy, candy!"

"Calm down, I'll give your candy soon. Or maybe I'll give you the other thing hmm?"

At this point, Naoki was nervous. She wasn't sure how she was going to explain this one to her mother or how she'd react. She didn't get much time to say much else before her mother Junko and her little brother Tatsuya came in; Naoki's mother was carrying groceries. Junko smiled at seeing Naoki.

"Look who's looking dashing today. Why don't you be a dear and help me with-"

"-Samara!" Junko was cut off; her little son running over and looking at Samara with wide eyes. This made Junko blink, setting her bag aside on a counter. Samara was actually upright and looking differently moving on her own.

"..Okay. I think someone has some explaining to do." Junko placed a hand on her hip. "Mind explaining what's going on young lady?"

"Ah..." Naoki stumbled for a response. She didn't feel she should let her mother know just yet about the Magi thing and the wish. "She just came to life.."

Kayo watched Kaori leave, before going to grab her bags. Then she headed off, she needed to find out where Megumi lived. If she didn't she'd end up staying in a shelter at least until the next school day where she could ask.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-08, 2:46 am

Samara looked at Tatsuya, who was actually taller than her even, and she smiled softly. "Hello, Tatsuya, and... um... Mom?" That was all that Naoki had ever called her mother, so she wasn't really sure what to call her.

~~~~~

As Kaori was walking, she'd eventually encounter Sayaka, who was walking down the street, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-10, 2:47 am

Junko blinked at that, then slowly grinned. "We'll, I guess technically I would count as your mother so sure I don't mind you calling me that. So sure, just call me mom." A normal person might have wondered about that, but Junko wasn't most people. "Now that's out the way, why don't you tell me what you know so far?"

Here Naoki spoke up. "Um..she only knows what I know from places I took her mom."

"Really?" Junko looked Samara over briefly. "We'll, that won't do. We'll have to fix that won't we? How would you feel about going out sometime as you are, or are you not comfortable with it?"

"Hey Sayaka.." Kayo said to her friend, voice a bit subdued, obviously something bugging her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-10, 3:26 am

Samara thought about it. "Um... that seems fine to me... though I'd probably need to pretend I'm not alive? I get the feeling I'm not common."

~~~~~

Sayaka looked up at the voice, and paused, momentarily brought out of her own funk. "Kayo? What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-11, 11:43 pm

(I'm going to skip over Naoki and co for now..cause honestly running out of things to say lol)

Kayo paused, seeming to hesistate then sighed. "..Me and my fa-Daichi." She corrected herself. "Had a argument. I don't think I've told you, but I'm a hunter and dad is..was. Anyway, he didn't like the fact I was friends with Megumi and told me not to be friends with her anymore. I told him no. I knew he'd be upset but I didn't think he'd be as mad. So..basically..he kicked me out. If I didn't leave he called the cops.."

Damn it not now. Kayo wiped her eye a bit. "Sorry..Anyway I got kicked out so I'm finding a new place. It happened a bit over a hour ago. Would..it be okay if I stayed with you? Just until I got back on my feet?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-12, 12:49 am

Sayaka was clearly disturbed by what she heard, and took Kayo's hand, immediately pulling her along. "Tch, your dad is a total jerk... of course you can stay with me! Me and my mom have a guest room, so you're welcome to it!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-14, 2:30 pm

That made Kayo smile faintly as she followed. "Thanks. I really mean it. I promise I'll pull my own weight while I'm there." She hoped Sayaka's mother didn't really mind but Sayaka obviously didn't.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-14, 3:21 pm

Sayaka shrugged. "Don't have to, but appreciate the offer. We're pretty well off, so you won't be an inconvenience at all. Besides, I want to help, and I'm sure that Mom will agree."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-14, 4:08 pm

"Hm." Kayo didn't comment at first. "If you don't mind me asking, what does your mom do?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-14, 4:38 pm

Sayaka smiled. "She's a really successful manga editor. She works alot, but when she's home, she's alot of fun. You'll like her alot."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-14, 6:17 pm

The older girl while still not at the best of moods tried to put it behind her. If her father was like that..then she shouldn't let it bother her. He wasn't worth it. That's what she told herself but easier said then done.

"I think so. I like anime and manga. What's her name?" Kayo had wondered what Sayaka had been in deep in thought about but decided not to press.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-14, 6:29 pm

"Her name is Ninamori Miki, though she prefers Nina from her friends and such. No idea what she'll want you to call her."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-15, 12:38 am

"I see." Kayo went silent after that, trying to think of some conversation started. "I didn't really know my mom much, but from what I've heard she was into things like that. Used to draw a lot too, I got some her stuff if you wanna see when we get there. Your mom's name sounds really familar though. Heard it somewhere.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty2012-12-15, 12:47 am

Sayaka smiled. "She'd been involved in alot of big name manga. She also has done some voice work for anime, nothing big, but also does just a bit of modeling... she's kinda got a hand in everything. You've probably read some manga she was involved in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Circle   Full Circle - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Circle
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: