The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hold My Hand

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-22, 1:32 am

Shaya blinked at that. "My bond with him is broken, I can't sense him anymore." She looked around oddly. It was almost as if she was dismissing the conversation. In actuality, she just didn't like the subject and wasn't sure how to change it. Ignis caught on, however, and chuckled.

"Alright, everyone out of the door. Make yourselves comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-22, 3:40 am

Reizo seemed to get the hint to and nodded going to have a seat in the living room by Shaya. Etna went with whatever was comfortable, but which ever place happened to be closes to Tomoya. That could have just been a coincidence, or there could be something else to it. Reizo didn't really know for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-22, 3:52 am

Ignis and Karin actually shared a seat, with Karin kind of draped over Ignis' lap. This was nothing odd. Tomoya was lounging on the floor, as was his custom usually. Nobody was really sure what to talk about, so Ignis kicked it off. "Shaya, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself? Whatever you're comfortable with, of course. No need to tell us everything you might have told Reizo."

"...I... actually haven't told Master about my past, thinking about it... he only knows a little. Though... if you'd like to know, I don't mind telling you all."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-22, 4:54 am

Reizo thought about it, the nodded. "Sure. But like Ignis said, just whatever you're comfortable with."

"Ditto."
Etna repeated, relaxing on the floor with Tomoya. It suited her well enough.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-22, 5:16 am

Shaya nodded softly, then began telling her story, from beginning to end. The process was helped along by images entering their minds as she went. Her early days with the Harley family, all the way to the harsh treatment by her previous trainer, where they all became witnesses to her refusal to give up despite her injuries, he desperation to earn affection. By the end of it, her eyes were watering, but she just wiped them, smiling again. "But... now I'm here, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-22, 11:25 pm

The young Tuffle felt like he needed to say or do something. Reizo took her hand and gave it a squeeze. "Yeah you are. And while we can't replace your old family we'll be here for whenever you need us."

Etna nodded. "I'm only here half the time, but goes for me too."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-22, 11:28 pm

Ignis and Karin agreed wholeheartedly, and Tomoya shifted a bit. "Hey, anything you need, let us know." He then paused, before turning to Etna. "Hey, didn't you say you wanted to talk to me about something?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-24, 3:00 am

Etna nodded standing up. "I'll catch you guys in a minute." She said to Shaya and the others before going into one of the nearby rooms with Tomoya. Once in she turned to him. She was trying to think of what to say, but then decided to come out with it. "I heard from Luka when I was at her concert you've been out a bit later and keeping a bit more to yourself. I can't say if that's true or she's seeing something not there. But if you are..everything kosher?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-24, 4:16 am

Tomoya blinked, then sighed irritably, running his fingers through his hair. "I'm fine, I'm... fine. There's... well, there's nothing wrong, alright? I just..." He seemed a bit lost, and wasn't really looking at her. "I... I don't know, okay? Things have just been... it feels like..." After a moment, he simply slumped down into a seat, suddenly looking older than he had a few minutes ago.

"...Where is my life going? Really? Monica, Terra, and everyone else.... they all helped me fix things, but I still left school with no recommendations to... anywhere. Because of my shoulder there's nothing I can do in terms of basketball, even if I did want to get back into it. Everyone is just passing me by... Etna, Adell even got married, Kieth is raising a kid with Reyna, who we all know at this point is going to eventually marry him too... they have their own lives to live, and I'm... here. Still freeloading off of Terra and Damon, or Samantha, or Levante... ontop of that, I'm getting... I don't know, restless. I don't feel right, and I feel more aggressive or something. I don't even avoid fights anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-24, 4:32 am

Etna crossed her arms tapping her foot. "It sounds to me like you're having a miniature panick attack. You feel like you're standing still while everyone is moving on with their lives..." She snapped her fingers. "Okay. I got it. Why don't you come with me for a bit? Netherworld is different but maybe the change of scenery is what you need? Who knows, maybe you'll find what you're looking for. Hell its not pernament or anything consider it a..vacation. Or something. Whadya say?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-24, 4:36 am

Tomoya hesitated for a moment. "...Eh. It's better than continuing to sponge off everyone here... and a vacation would be pretty good I guess... heh, and I do enjoy your company... what the hell, alright. Should be fun."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-24, 3:04 pm

"Good. We'll leave in a few days from now. Right now I just wanna enjoy the time I have around here. I guess I'll hang around here to bug you more." Etna teased before heading to the door and back with the others. "Back. We miss anything?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-24, 10:03 pm

They hadn't missed anything, as the others had simply been chatting casually, though Ignis and Karin seemed to be getting more and more amused by how Shaya seemed to have almost glued herself to Reizo's side.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-24, 10:46 pm

Eventually after a bit more talking, Reizo noticed it was starting to get late and thus probably a good time to end things for now. He stood up. "We'll, we should be going but it was nice seeing you guys again. You already know you can visit anytime."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-24, 11:01 pm

Ignis and Karin got up, Ignis showing them to the door. "The same goes for you two as well, of course. You two behave yourselves, alright?" SHe was grinning, and Shaya cocked her head to the side curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-26, 3:00 am

"We'll, bye."
Reizo tried to ignore the comment as he headed outside quickly a bit embarrassed. He shook his head and sighed. "Man, its nice seeing them again but wish Ignis wouldn't tease so much. Anyway let's head home."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-26, 3:02 am

Shaya responded by taking his hand. "She teases because she cares, Master. She was really happy, I could sense it." She smiled up at him. "I am too."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-27, 2:44 am

Reizo was a bit embarrassed. Shaya did look cute when she smiled though..

Shaking his head from the thought, he focused on getting home along with Shaya, keeping close by her the entire time. When they finally got there, he unlocked the door to open for her.

"That was a heck of a day." Reizo yawned a bit. "Now I'm a bit tired but don't feel like sleeping. Funny how that works.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-27, 2:51 am

Shaya nodded a bit. "Whatever you want to do, Master." She didn't mention that she wouldn't be able to sleep very well until he was asleep, due to their mental bond that had formed. "I enjoyed myself today though. Master has wonderful friends."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-28, 12:11 am

Reizo smiled a bit at her. "I'm glad. You've been through something's, but I'm happy you're coming along. I'm going to try to get some sleep but you're welcome to stay up and do your own thing. Good night Shaya." He then headed towards his own room; best to try get a bit of sleep instead of staying up indefinitely.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-28, 12:26 am

Shaya was having none of that. Before he'd reached his door, she has taken his hand. "Alright, we'll go to bed then, Master. Is there a specific time you want to wake up? I can use my powers to wake us both up at that time."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-28, 1:23 am

Reizo froze at this. Was he hearing right. "W-what do you mean? You want to sleep in the same bed or room?" He was starting to have mixed feelings about jumping together in the same bed and tried to keep calm.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-28, 1:28 am

Shaya looked up at him. "The same bed. Then we can keep each other comfortable and warm, and keep any bad dreams away... though... if you don't want me there, that's fine, Master."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-28, 2:00 am

Reizo couldn't resist that look and rubbed the back of his head. "Ah...I..guess its okay. It won't hurt, you could sleep in my bed." Maybe he was overthinking it, they were just sleeping together in the same bed was all. He headed into his own room, going to the bathroom to get dressed into pajamas before coming to lay down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty2012-10-28, 2:03 am

Shaya joined him on the bed rather quickly. She was soon cuddling up to him, her head resting on his chest comfortably, as if they'd been doing this for a long time. "Ah, Master is comfortable. Sweet dreams?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hold My Hand
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next