The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hold My Hand

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-26, 2:04 am

It was a cycle of things. Reizo would wake up, go to school, work then go to bed. Sometimes he'd do other things like hang out with friends from school but often times he was buried into his school working trying to keep up his grades. When he had been offered a chance to go to schooling here, he had been happy too. As time went on, everyone was going their own ways.

Kyou was going to school to be a teacher, her sister went as well. Adell had gotten married to Ariana, Kieth was doing his own thing. Tomoya..he wasn't sure. But he obviously was doing his own thing. Suki had went on her training journey and hadn't looked back but she did come to check time to time.

Reizo had stopped cooking his meal, turning off the stove to let it sit. It would need at least thirty minutes.

I wonder what the others are doing. Man its been a while since I talked to Kieth.

Reizo looked at his cooking, it could wait at least for another thirty minutes which he had too anyway. The young man grabbed a coat from the corner wrack of his apartment and headed out into the night air. It was cold, but he could handle it. Walks were some of the best things in his mind, there was nothing like one to clear his head whenever he was just troubled or needed to think.

It would probably like any other walk. Except this time he'd find something different along the way.

Reizo just didn't know it yet.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2013-02-08, 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-26, 7:22 pm

It had been several hours since she'd been abandoned by her trainer, and Shaya wasn't sure she would make it. She was in so much pain, physical and emotional, that she wasn't even sure if she wanted to. She was barely conscious, and just felt... tired. Then, she sensed someone walking nearby. She extended her mental reach, difficult considering how weakened she was, and analyzed the person. He seemed to be thinking over many things, but that wasn't what she focused on.

He felt kind. She could sense his kind nature, and that was all she needed. 'Please... help me...' She called out to him with her mind, nudging at his mind to give him a feeling of which direction to go to find her. She just hoped he'd 'listen'.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-26, 8:02 pm

Reizo really didn't have a destination in mind, he was more focused on the journey itself then the destination. Where had he heard that before? Just about everywhere really, but he didn't know where it came from. Not that it really mattered.

It was quite. For a night in Japan that is. Besides being a heavily populated city, it was also home to a lot of..unique things. One of which was the Golden Dragon, but he had never actually seen them before. Just heard of them. He had no idea if they were a actual dragon, but from little things he had seen they were a Kerlodian. A race, though similar were different from dragons. They were aliens from a planet named Zor originally but he didn't know much else about them.

Maybe I should call Suki see what she's..

He trailed off from his thoughts, hearing something. Not vocally but inside his own mind. It sounded like a cry of help. Reizo being himself wasn't going to just ignore it and tried to locate where it came from with help from the stranger. This began to lead him to a park that was devoid of people save for one on the ground. However, they weren't like anybody they had seen before.

Their features were humanoid, but they were different. For one, their skin was more on the pale side, and two their eyes were shaped different enough for him to notice and their overall shape. Since Reizo knew very little about Pokemon besides things he learned from his sister, he didn't know the woman in front of him was one. Not that he cared.

He rushed over and crouched down. This was bad. She looked far worse up close then what they did at a distance. Some of the wounds made him cringe. How did she get like this? No..doesn't matter right now...need to get them somewhere safe and healed.

"I'm going to move you okay? I need to get you healed.." Reizo wasn't a doctor but he knew he had to be careful not to make any injuries worse. With that in mind, he picked up the Gardevoir as carefully as he could. Right..nearest hospital..where was it?

Remembering one he had seen a few times(but forgot the name of) he decided to head there as fast as possible that was safe anyway. It didn't take Reizo too long get there, and when he entered the door he got some looks at first but they seemed more surprised. Reizo ignored them, instead focusing on the nearest, doctor/nurse.

"I found her by herself in a park.They needs help!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-26, 8:29 pm

The nurse blinked, confused, but quickly began looking Shaya over. "Oh my... she's been hurt rather badly... nothing lethal, but still... I don't know why you brought her here, as Pokemon Centers are better equipped for quickly healing Pokemon, but that isn't to say we can't heal her. Come on, we have a special ward for Pokemon, since this does sometimes happen." She led the way, while Reizo would feel another nudge at his mind.

'Thank you...'
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-26, 8:36 pm

Reizo was taken back by the mental speak, but he recovered. '..You're welcome..' He wasn't sure if she could hear him, but maybe she could, he wasn't sure. Most telepaths could have mental conversations even with people who didn't have telepathy as their own power.

"Ah. We'll..honestly I didn't know she was even a Pokemon." Reizo admitted sheepishly as he followed. "I don't know much about them, honestly. That's more of my sister's thing. I just thought she was one of the other normal humanoid races around here."

But to him it didn't matter. Just from this alone, he firmly believed she was a person regardless of what they were classed as.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-26, 8:51 pm

The nurse glanced at Shaya, nodding. "She's a Gardevoir, if I recall. The Pokemon most similar to humans. She seems to be even more human-like than most though... anyway, here." She led Reizo into a room, pointing to the bed there. "Lay her down there. We have some Pokemon medicine in stock, I'll speak with one of the doctors. May I ask your name? You'll have to fill out some paperwork, and an officer will want to speak with you. When a Pokemon is brought in like this in such a condition, it's procedure, to make sure the Pokemon isn't a victim of abuse."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-26, 8:58 pm

Reizo gently set them down making sure they were comfortable, it seemed they were going to be okay which was a relief. "My name is Reizo Kannon, may I have your name? And uh..what will happen to them?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-26, 9:08 pm

The nurse smiled softly. "My name is Lacey Kurzwell, it's nice to meet you. As for what will happen to her, I'm not sure. The authorities will find out if she has a trainer or not. If she does, they'll find them and figure out if it's in her best interests to be returned to them. If she's wild, she'll be released once she's fully recovered."

'Master... he... doesn't want me anymore...'
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-26, 9:19 pm

"Nice to meet you Lacey."
Reizo was about to say something more when he heard the Gardevoir speak in his head again. It didn't bother him too much because he had been expecting something after the first time. "Uh..she just said to me mentally her trainer doesn't want her anymore. I didn't know Gardevoir could talk mentally. Anyway, I guess I'll wait here for the authorities so things get cleared up."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-26, 9:52 pm

Lacey blinked. "Oh, well, Gardevoir are a psychic Pokemon. A powerful one, though I don't know details. Anyway, if her trainer abandoned her, she'll likely be put up for adoption, though she can choose to simply be released. It's not like she can be forced to accept a new trainer, it's just that Pokemon who have had a trainer usually prefer human company over going back to the wild. It's up to her. Anyway, I'll go get the doctor. It won't take long before she's doing a lot better." Lacey left then, hurrying.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-26, 10:01 pm

The nurse was pretty cute, but at the moment he was focused on other things. Besides, he probably didn't much of a chance with someone like that. Way out of his league.

Finding a seat nearby, he decided to sit and keep the Gardevoir company. At least until the doctor came anyway. 'Do you have a name?' He asked them after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-26, 10:07 pm

She was silent at first, looking at him with her large, bright red eyes. 'Shaya Harley.' She didn't seem like the talkative sort. This was how she was with people she didn't know only, though. Reizo would learn this soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-26, 10:38 pm

Reizo offered a faint smile. 'Nice to meet you Shaya. It's still kind of different for me to talk to people like this with your mind. Anyway, I'll leave you alone. You're probably tired and need some rest. I hope things work out for you.' Honestly, he did. If she didn't end up with a trainer, would she end up going to the wild? But then what if she didn't want to go? What if she wanted human company, but didn't want to be confined by a Pokeball? Did people like Gardevoir have any rights? He was sure they did, but he hadn't ever gotten the chance to really study it in depth.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-26, 10:54 pm

'Don't leave, please. It's nice to have someone to talk to... my old Master did not want to talk to me...' She looked at him with tired eyes, though there was a bit of a pleading look to them.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-26, 11:02 pm

Reizo blinked at that, then rubbed the back his head. "Heh..we'll, if you want I could hang around a bit more. I don't mind talking, really. Your old 'master' doesn't really sound too nice though.." Reizo was a soft-hearted person by nature and he didn't like to see people in pain or suffering. That was to say Shaya didn't have to twist his arm to get him to stay. It was just the look, what she said and the tone. It was odd but mental speech wasn't that much different then normal except for the slight echo-like sound.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-26, 11:09 pm

Surprisingly, she gave him a slight smile. 'Thank you... you said your sister knows more about Pokemon. Is she a trainer then? Is she... kind to her Pokemon?'
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-26, 11:22 pm

Reizo nodded firmly. "Suki is very kind to her Pokemon and people in general. She even has these special devices that allows them to talk so they can better understand each other. But yeah, she's a trainer. She's been at it for about two years now. Her first Pokemon, Meg started off as a Weedle but eventually evolved into a Beedrill. Meg saved my life once, when I was younger. You see over here there's uh.." He tried to think of it. "Mutations or other things that come from different realms."

"Anyway, I was dared to go into this mansion. It was stupid..but little kids do that and usually I don't but for some reason I went with it. Suki and Meg were looking for me. It turns out, the mansion had this..demonic spider thing. I still don't know what it was, just I got caught in its web. I would have been dinner if not for Meg. Man, never going to do something that stupid again. Granpa was pretty steamed."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-26, 11:36 pm

Shaya smiled again. Reizo was simply talking to her, and that made her rather happy. She wasn't being treated like a tool or pet. 'It sounds like she had Meg from a young age. They have a very strong bond, don't they?'
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-26, 11:50 pm

Reizo nodded once again. "Definitely. Suki and Meg have been together for practically forever. Since she was four or so. Suki just always liked..bugs. So my grandfather ended up giving Meg who was still young to her during that time, I think one of his friends was a trainer and wanted to give Meg a home. Meg is nice..just a bit over protective at times with those she cares about. But I guess its just a Beedrill thing."

"She has about four more."
If Shaya just wanted to talk, then he would continue with it. "There's a Salemence named Mindy, a Scyther named Kojiro, Steelix named Brandon and a Rapidash named Suzie. They're hard to explain personality wise but they're good company. Maybe you'll meet them one day."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-26, 11:55 pm

Shaya paused, thinking about that. "Hm... I... think I faced her Pokemon in battle once, a year ago. They sound familiar... what does she look like?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-27, 12:09 am

"Uh..hang on.."

Reizo went to dig into his pockets before retrieving a picture to show Shaya. "This is my sister Suki. Not sure if you really met her or not."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-27, 12:53 am

Shaya looked at the picture, then nodded. "I did. Her Pokemon were very strong. My former Master... his other Pokemon did not wish to win for him, though they had clear advantage over her Rapidash and Steelix. I wanted to earn his praise, so I fought as hard as I could. It came down to a fight between myself and Meg... I won, but it was narrow. It was the closest I ever came to losing a battle for him... he was not happy."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-27, 1:07 am

Reizo sighed a bit. "Some people I don't think they deserve to have Pokemon..they're more friends then tools or anything. I'm not a trainer and even I know that." He did wonder what the doctor was up to, but he didn't mind since he was just talking to Shaya anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-27, 1:14 am

"You are kind. You'd make a good partner for a Pokemon, if not a good trainer." She might have said more, but the doctor came in at that point. He had a stern look about him.

"So this is the Pokemon that got hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty2012-08-27, 1:27 am

Reizo as going to answer when the doctor came in, he stood up to greet them and nodded. "Yeah. They said their name is Shaya, I found them in the park not that long ago." He was pretty sure the doctor would run some test or something to make sure Shaya was okay. In that case, he might have to leave the room maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Empty

Back to top Go down

Hold My Hand
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next