The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day In The Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Day In The Life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 3 Empty2017-02-01, 3:34 am

Marvin couldn't think of much too interesting so he just went with what he had. "Honestly? Nothing too exciting, I've just been trying to stay out of trouble and keep myself busy after getting out of High School. My little sister has been wanting to see you. The last time she saw you she was two and now she's five, kinda surprised she still remembers. I can barely remember anything at that age, guess you left a impression huh?" He teased good naturedly.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 3 Empty2017-02-03, 5:46 am

Julia smiled musingly, "I have that effect on people." She said. Then she looked at Marvin "I would like that. Honestly hanging out with your family is WAY more interesting that hanging out with my dad at the consulate." She finished her shake and again looked around for Kaze. "I'm either really early or she's running late." She was a bit worried about her friend. "Then again maybe she did it on purpose so we could get reacquainted."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 5:10 pm

Marvin couldn't really imagine it himself, then again they grew up with it. "I don't know, I mean it sounds pretty cool but guess its different when you grew up with it I guess."

"Sorry. I had to do something." The voice was Kaze, she came after a bit of whatever it was she had finished not too long ago. "Marvin right? Nice to meet you."

A quick note of her energy let him know what she was, not that he cared. There were a lot of different races around. "Ditto. Nice to meet you in person, me and Julia were just catching up a bit."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 3 Empty2017-02-12, 2:12 am

Julia smiled and got up, she gave her friend a hug. "We're thinking about going to Shinjuku. Check out some of the local hot spots. Whaddya think?" She stood back holding her friends hands.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 3 Empty2017-03-11, 11:37 am

The young Kerlodian really couldn't think of a reason Not too. For one she wanted to spend time with her friend and two she wasn't really doing anything at the moment anyway. "I don't see why not. I mean it'll be fun and I do need to get out the house a bit more." One thing about Kaze was she more a 'homebody'. She spent more of her time inside and to herself except for when Julia was dragging her along for their escapades or she was spending time with other friends.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 3 Empty2017-05-14, 9:41 am

Julia smiled and skipped over. She took her friends hand and leaned her head against Kaze's shoulder. "Damn right you need to get outta the house." She pulled on her friend. "Maybe we can nab you a boyfriend while we're out." She giggled and looked to Marvin. "Come on! Let's go! Time's a wastin!" She pulled Kaze towards the train station. Next stop Shinjuku.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day In The Life
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3