The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day In The Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2012-08-29, 4:26 am

Julia shrugged "Same here, I mean. I'm taking several different classes and am hoping something still come to mind. I have an idea, but it's not quite fleshed out yet." She took a sip of her drink to wash down the french fry. "I wanna document other realms and bring their culture to others." She shrugged "Sounds sappy but it's a start."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2012-09-01, 4:08 am

Marvin shook his head. "Not really. I mean, someone has to do it. And I think its a good idea in general. If people know better, then they have less reason to be ignorant dicks about things."

"Only if they want too. People..can be..very hard headed.."

"Pretty much." Marvin shrugged. "But those aren't worth it."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2012-09-03, 6:13 pm

Julia nodded. "It's something to do. I just think people use ignorance as an excuse for being racist. Because in my opinion that's all it really is."

"You would be correct in that assumption." Julia jumped at the voice behind her. It was the Kerlodian professor Talshenka. "I'm sorry for eavesdropping but you are quite correct." She sat at the end of the table setting her tray down. It was piled high with food. There were other students gawking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2012-09-04, 1:01 pm

Kaze was surprised to see the professor here; but not by the amount of food since she was a Kerlodian she knew how much their kind could eat. "It's okay. Nice for you to join us miss Talshenka."

While Marvin of course wouldn't say it outloud, but the professor was very attractive and she had the older woman thing going for her, too. There was a lot of very attractive people at this school, Julia included. But looks didn't mean everything or most things if you couldn't stand the person.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2012-09-04, 8:22 pm

Talshenka smiled, "Please call me Tally, I was only passing by when I overheard your conversation. I have another student by the name of Jun who has the same opinion of peoples ignorance fueling their racism. To me if they're no longer ignorant then they have no real excuse to hide behind. In a true racist this would expose them for what they are. Hatemongers."

Julia nodded, "Yes! Exactly that's what I'm hoping to do through documentaries."

Tally nodded "Yes that's why I came here to teach. Well..." She averted her gaze "I originally came here to find my daughter, Sharaan. Now that I know where she is, I can get on with my life." She looked back to the others and smiled.

Julia quirked an eyebrow "Sharaan.... Why does that name sound familiar?" She let her words trail off as she searched her thoughts. Tally only smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2012-09-07, 2:56 am

Marvin nodded to that. "Sounds like we would get along just fine. But since we're meeting out of the classroom for the first time I'll introduce myself formally. Name's Marvin Miller. Nice to meet you."

"Kaze Heart..and I haven't heard of that name.." The young Kerlodian trailed off.

"I think they're a movie star.
" Marvin said, then shrugged. "I'm not sure. I haven't really watched T.V. in years or paid attention to movies lately but I do know that name I think."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2012-09-08, 12:53 am

Tally nodded and smiled "She is a movie star. She plays the new 'Godzilla' in the new movie that's coming out. I'm really proud of her. I've yet to see her because I'm rather busy here with my classes." She took a bite of her pizza and chewed delicately. When she swallowed she dabbed her napkin on her lips. "So tell me please, what was your opinion of my class this morning? Please, be honest."

Julia smiled, "I really liked it. I can't wait until school lets out. I plan on going there and making a documentary. So any information I can get now would be great."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2012-09-10, 1:05 am

Kaze smiled and also added. "I really enjoyed it too. It was almost like being back home again for a moment. I'm still getting used to things here. The techology is a lot more advanced here then it is on the Plains. But I like it."

"Earth is all I've known so wouldn't know what to compare things too."
Marvin said. "I really did like the lessons though, I've always liked learning about other cultures. Whole reason I took the class. When I get a few things handled here, I'm probably gonna end up traveling."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2012-09-15, 8:44 pm

Tally smiled "Traveling is good, I would like to visit other realms sometime in the future."

Julia nodded "Oh I know I'm going to." She smiled and her watch beeped "Ah crud... Film class starts in fifteen minutes." She looked back to her meal and started eating as fast as she could.

Tally smiled "Now that's an appetite!" She began to eat her food too. "If any of you have any questions, my office hours are between two and four."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2012-09-21, 3:56 pm

Felecia nodded to that. "If I have anything that comes to mind, I'll stop by."

Marvin finished up what was left of his own food. "Looks like I'm gonna part ways with you guys. I don't have that class. Hey, Julia? You want to hang out and catch up after school? It has been a while after all."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2012-09-21, 7:48 pm

Julia swallowed hard and took a sip of her drink "Sure sounds good. My last class is ends at four forty five." She dabbed at her chin with her napkin. "We could meet at the library." She flashed Kaze a look that said *You're coming with me.*

Tally finished her food and stood "Well children is been a pleasure and I'll see you in class tomorrow." She gave a slight bow and took her tray up to the wash counter. She walked to her office and grabbed her notes for her next class.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2012-09-22, 2:19 pm

Felicia blinked a bit, but otherwise went along with it looking at the other two. "It was nice meeting you, I'll see you two later."

Marvin watched them leave, shoving his hands into his pocket and walking away. He was looking forward to spending time with the two. Julia had really...grown since the last time they had met.

It was turning out to be a very good day.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2012-10-03, 6:11 am

Julia felt... well... giddy. Marvin wasn't all the boy she once knew. He had grown up. She looked to Kaze "Hey... he's cute." She nudged her friend with an elbow. "You think I gotta shot?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2012-10-05, 2:40 am

Kaze actually smiled slightly. She was happy her friend found a interest in someone. "I think so. If nothing else his pheromones picked up around you, so that means something." Kerlodian's had very sensitive senses, this was a double edged sword at times depending on what it was.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2012-11-06, 10:02 pm

Julia nudged Kaze slightly with her shoulder. "Kaze!" she protested in fake surprise. She had relied in her friend for sometime now to help her with her own senses and to help keep overly horny boys from taking advantage of her "good nature"

Julia took a few steps forward of her friend and turned around walking backwards. She shook her head slightly. "What would I do without you." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2012-11-21, 1:22 pm

"I haven't figured that out yet." Kaze teased back her friend as she walked along. She did do her share of keeping the girl out of trouble at times, but Julia was hardly a trouble maker. Maybe mischievous at times but nothing malicious for the most part. "What do you want to do when school is out today?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2012-11-22, 9:43 pm

Julia thought about it for a moment, "Well, we can grab Marvin and head to Shinjuku. Hit up a place there and chill. Unless you had something else in mind." She reached into her bag and pulled out her notepad for class. "I mean I really don't have anything planned so it's where ever the day takes us ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2012-12-05, 2:53 pm

The young Kerlodian nodded to that. "Hm. No I don't, that would work just fine. And finding Marvin won't be as hard with me here when you need too. I'm going to find a place to go into my natural form before too long. Kerlodian's get anxious if they can't get into their natural state at least every once in a while. Think of it like putting on a suit. It's still me but its nice to take it off at times."

She blushed. "O-of course I don't mean it like that..you know what I mean? Maybe I'm not making sense."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2013-02-10, 9:45 pm

Julia took her her arm and leaned in close. "Oh I know what you mean. You wanna get naked with me." He stood up on her tip-toes and kissed her friends cheek "I don't think I would mind." She teased and let go giggling.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2013-04-16, 3:11 pm

"T-that's not what I meant." Kaze was more embarrassed then anything else but she knew her friend was just teasing. It wasn't really particularly hard to get the Kerlodian flustered; which was kind of amusing in itself in a way because she had no qualms with fighting giant monsters and the like. "Um, anyway, when school is out I have one or two things to do but it shouldn't take too long."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2013-08-30, 6:51 am

Julia laughed and nodded her head. She shouldered her friend gently and nodded. "Okie dokie, no problem. We'll be at the usual place. Give me a call if things change." and with that she moved on to her next class.

((Lemme know when the scene changes.))
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2014-06-12, 1:23 am

(Man, forgot about this one. This what happens when you juggle so many threads lol)

School passed without further incident, that was to say it was boring and slow for the most part. Felicia was waiting for Julia before she headed out to meet Marvin. She was happy for her friend, and she knew she was at least attracted to them.

Marvin at the moment was hanging out with his friend Allen before he headed out to meet with Julia and her friend. They were mostly moving boxes and things, helping him get situated in his new place he was moving in.

"-All right, so I think I found someone you'll really like." Marvin said, placing one of the many boxes away.

Allen figured something like this was going to happen. It had to be one of his friends many crazy schemes of his. So he just listened, he was always far more quite then his friend.

Marvin was going to continue anyway.

"Her name is Talshenka, Tally for short and she's a Kerlodian teacher at the school," Marvin grinned. "And she happens be a very attractive older woman. I know you have a weakness for those."

Allen sort of wanted to crawl into a hole at the moment.

"Tch.." He shrugged it off hiding his embarassment as he went to carry something else. "I think have too much time on your hands. Besides how do you know we'll hit it off?"

"I just know. Call it a instinc if you want," Marvin said, even if said hunch was wrong many times before. "Not to worry man, I'll get you two to meet somehow one of these days." He clapped his hand on his shoulder. "I have to get going to meet back with a old friend. Later around the same time?"

Allen nodded. "Yeah, same time."

Soon Marvin was gone, off to meet Julia.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2014-12-06, 9:18 pm

Julia waited at the "usual place" for Marvin. It was a small little diner. A little mom and pop joint. It was called the Greasy Spoon. Small but great food. Julia ordered a milkshake earlier and was now fiddling with her camera.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2015-01-31, 2:30 am

Marvin arrived before too long, he was happy to see Julia there. "Hey there. Guess its just us for now?" He, honestly, didn't mind that too much as it would be a excuse to catch up more and talk. It had been years since they had been in contact so much had changed since the last time. He really was curious of what she was up to these days.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty2017-01-28, 7:38 pm

Julia nodded. "Yeah, Kaze will be here soon. I just got out a little early. So I wanted to get a shake before we headed out. We're gonna be going to the Shinjuku district. Get some eats and maybe hit the arcade." He took another sip of her shake. "So what have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day In The Life
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next