The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Place To Belong

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

A Place To Belong - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 6 Empty2012-08-11, 2:00 am

Matt nodded "I'm gonna be a minute, just need to throw some things into a back pack. You're welcome to come up." He walked to the door and punched in his key code. The door buzzed and opened. He held it open in case Hibari decided to come up.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 6 Empty2012-08-11, 2:20 am

Hibari actually decided to follow him. "I only have one or two things to pick up back at my apartment. Just out of curiousity, how long have you've lived here?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 6 Empty2012-08-11, 3:04 am

Matt looked around as he walked up the stairs to his floor. "About six years." He got to his door and unlocked it. The door swung open and he walked in turning on the lights. "You should have seen this area before I moved here. Man what a hell hole. Gangs, random violence and hate crimes. Not any more. With the help of some of the locals I've managed to clean up these streets. Now I can't imagine living anywhere else."

His apartment was conservatively decorated. He had old movie poster in frames as well as a signed album from Konami. He also had other signed vinyl albums. Most of them Jazz.

He walked to his room and grabbed a backpack. He tossed in a few drawing pads, some pencils. Some clothes and his alarm clock. It really didn't take him all that long. Soon he was out. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 6 Empty2012-08-11, 3:26 am

Hibari nodded once Matt had finished. The place, from what she could tell was pretty decent so there must've been a lot of changes since then. Once he was done, she teleported them away once again; this time to her own apartment. It was decent, but it wasn't much to look at. Hibari personally never cared too much for personal appearance as far as houses and such went.

"You can come with me, I'll only be a minute myself." Hibari went to the door, unlocking it. Inside was a rather plain room(If Matt went in) but there was pictures here and there. Something that stood out was a stuffed bear. It was old and missing a eye and seemed to have been around for some years. It might have been slightly surprising she had something like that around.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 6 Empty2012-08-20, 3:18 am

Matt followed her in and noticed the stuffed animal however he decided to let it be. Besides he thought it was cute. He pointed to the pictures "What's this?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 6 Empty2012-08-21, 3:30 am

Hibari turned around to see what he was looking at; it was the pictures. She went over briefly. "Those are pictures of my family mostly. The girl with blue hair, that's my sister Kelsa. The man with blond is my father..and the woman who looks like a older version of me is my mother. Excuse me."

She left into her own room for a moment. It was only about a bit longer before she came back outside with a bag. It wasn't much, but then she didn't bring that much with her in the first place. "Are you ready?" Hibari asked as she moved closer to Matt, her shoulder almost touching.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 6 Empty2012-08-21, 4:32 am

Matt looked to her and smiled "When you are." He picked up his bag and shouldered it.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 6 Empty2012-08-25, 5:05 am

Hibari concentrated as she teleported both herself and Matt away from her apartment and where everyone was suppose to be meeting at. In truth she was actually looking forward to this vacation. While she had technically been on before, she hadn't been relaxing so this was the real start.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 6 Empty2012-08-29, 4:57 am

Matt looked to the others who were just getting out of the shuttle. "Hey guys, we're all set."

Kay nodded and stepped off holding her bag. "Yup, just waiting on the plane to come around."

Ukyo hopped off. "Ooooo.... I can't wait!" She looked to Kenny "Hey, how much longer?"

Kenny laughed and pointed "That's our ride right there." in the direction he was pointing was a luxury liner. It was taxied on to the runway and the door opened. A member of his flight crew moved some stairs so they could board.

Eliza walked over. "All aboard!" She called and Ukyo squeaked her excitement then started over. Some of the flight crew came over and took their bags so they could board. Matt held onto his backpack and entered the plane.

Inside it looked like a small apartment. There were tables to either side of the walls. They had rotating chairs. There was a large screen television mounted at the rear. Kay assumed it was for board meetings.

The interior color scheme was white with blue accents and gold trim. Every table had a laptop and there were 4 flight attendants.

Kenny sat down and buckled himself in. "Make yourselves at home." He said. Eliza sat at his table. Ukyo and Kay sat together and buckled in. Matt took a seat near the door.

Cupid stood on top of the flight tower. His wings flexed slightly. He wanted to join them he really did. However he could feel something coming. He didn't know what or even where. All he knew is that it was and it was bad. He watched his new friends board the plane. "Have fun guys. For me."

He looked up arching his neck to the heavens. "I think I'm needed elsewhere at the moment." With that he crouched slightly and shot into the air like a rocket. Off in the distance a sonic boom could be heard.

((Cupid is out. Next stop.... who knows.))
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 6 Empty2013-01-28, 4:02 am

(Oh shit..did the others not exit? I thought they did which is why I didn't post lmao. I'm sorry Soul)

Hibari went to go make herself comfortable. She got anxious being inside small spaces at times but she'd deal. As long as she had things to occupy her mind with at the time. After a bit of thinking, she decided to sit next to Matt, she enjoyed his company. "This is the first time I've been on a earth airplane before."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 6 Empty2013-02-05, 1:17 am

(It's cool no worries. Smile )

Matt smiled, "Oh don't worry about it. This is the Masters's private jet. One of the safest ones in the world. Next to the President's that is. Best money can buy." The interior of the plane was actually very spacious and luxurious.

A flight attendant walked up to the two as the others boarded. She smiled at the two "Please fasten your seat belts as we will be taking off soon. Refreshments will be served once we are in the air."

Matt nodded and buckled his seat belt.

Kay sat next to Ukyo and they buckled up while Eliza took her seat and did the same. Kenny on the other hand went right up to the cockpit and sat in the Co-Pilot's seat while the pilot went through the pre-flight check.

The intercom slicked on while the flight attendants checked the seat belts. "Ladies and gentile man, our flight path has been cleared and we'll be taxied to the run way in just a few moments."

Soon the aircraft started down the runway and a few minutes later they had taken off. The flight attendants un-buckled they seat belts and started checking on their passengers. One walked up to Hibari, "Is there anything I can get for you? We'll be landing in about three hours, please feel free to enjoy the open bar and in-flight entertainment."

Matt raised his hand "I'll have a diet Sprite."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 6 Empty2013-02-06, 4:16 pm

Hibari didn't know about all the beverages on this planet, but she had liked this 'coke' the first time she tried it. "If you have it, I'd like a coke please." There was also something else that occured to her after Matt's comment about the plane. "You mentioned the president. What are they like? Just curious, and I've only studied a bit about the current culture."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 6 Empty2013-02-10, 9:32 pm

Matt cocked his head to the side, "I haven't met her, so I don't really know. I do know that she's very good at her job." He tapped some buttons on his arm chair and pulled up an image. "That's her ." He ordered a diet coke with three cherries in it. The flight attendant nodded and walked off.

Kay leaned back in her chair and laced her fingers behind her head. She was ready for a nap. Ukyo on the other hand was plastered to the window goving "Oooo's and Aaaah's" As she looked out.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 6 Empty2013-02-14, 5:51 pm

Hibari looked a the image a bit closer. They seem to have pointed ears, so likely someone with elven blood or maybe even Eldarian. Then again, there's many other races with pointed ears.

"I see." The young angel said, nodding. "Maybe the president of Alus has met her, or probably safe to say has since there's travel back and forth between the planets and trade. I did always wonder why this planet attracted so much attention for its level of advancement both good and bad. While I'm not sure why that is, its likely earth will one day have a big role in the space scene once they get that far. But that's just a guess from what I've seen"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 6 Empty2013-11-26, 7:47 pm

Matt nodded, "Yeah well we need to get past our solar system first." He said with a chuckle. "Right now we're limited to satellites and shuttle travel. I heard there was plans of establishing a colony on the moon. But I think that's just hear say."

Kay had at one point thought about investing in that however she didn't see any long term gain from it. "Yeah it's probably just wishful thinking on humanity's part. I do suspect that Nobus has a base there but that's just me."

Ukyo had a one track mind. "I'm gonna buy a bikini for every day of the week. This is gonna be so cool."

Eliza laughed at what Ukyo said and looked to the others. "Masters inc has already secured the rights to open a hotel up there if it does happen."

Kenny popped his head back into the passenger cabin. "Okay people we're cleared for take off please fasten your seatbelts and return your tray tables to their upright positions." 
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 6 Empty2013-11-28, 5:20 am

Hibari shook her head. "Don't cut your planet short. You underestimate how exceedingly hard it is to get functional dimensional travel like you have here. There are places that have interstellar travel that are still in the baby steps when it comes to that, and others don't have a reason to dabble in it like earth had too. Besides..I think its more you had to have your own house in order first before traveling outside it like that."

She was going to say more, but the cue for a seatbelt came on so she got herself adjusted.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 6 Empty2014-05-29, 2:47 pm

Matt nodded. "Yeah you have a point." He smiled and buckled his seat belt. "You know, you are very insightful. It's been a while since I had an intelligent conversation." He chuckled. 

Upon hearing that Ukyo looked back, "Hey!!! I can be intelligent!!"

Kay laughed at that. "Yeah, only when it comes to clothes, shoes or something shiny."

Kenny and Eliza laughed at that but said nothing. Ukyo stuck her tongue out at them and pouted.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 6 Empty2014-06-04, 12:27 am

Hibari chuckled, shaking her head. "Thank you. And I'm sure you'll be fine Ukyo, kidding aside. It's just a matter of how much you want expand your horizons."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 6 Empty2014-07-10, 1:10 am

The privet jet finished it's prep and started down the tarmac. Soon enough they were in the air and on their way to Hawaii. 

(( All who were abord the plane are out of this thread. Will post their destination Soon. Look for it in Elsewhere ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Place To Belong
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6