The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunion?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 3 Empty2012-07-08, 6:31 am

One of the major's officers came over with something that looked like a data pad and handed it to Daisuke, who in turn gave it to Blade. "You can download it in here, like I said though I'm old school so I'd still like to her a verbal. I'm mostly gonna keep that as a extra log, make sure the Commander gets to it."

Ameya was..watching the Silver Dragon curiously. She hadn't met any other dragons besides her parents and Eras. "You're a dragon too?" She said in a small voice, almost as if she was intimidated or just shy. But more then that she was curious.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 3 Empty2012-07-08, 6:46 am

Blade nodded She took the pad and accessed its wireless interface. Then she downloaded her report and handed it back. "We arrived in London England via a Time Displacement device in search of my brother Saber who was chasing a Maverick Reploid by the name of Jeremiah. Not long after we met Lord Valvatorez. He agreed to help us find him and we were going to retire to a hotel room. That's when we first met Ameya. She was running scared from that man." She pointed to Eras. "After a small confrontation Lord Valvatorez agreed to help her find her parents. That's when were confronted by a group of people we later learned were called Hunters. We then teleported here to Japan in a warehouse district. The coordinates are in the log. We had to fight off what was called Space Pirates. Bug like creatures that have technological weapons graphed to their bodies. Finally we arrived here in order to finally complete our missions when again, that man attacked. While we were forming an escape plan this woman," She motioned to Seraphina "walked out of the back room and saved us. I believe that brings us up to date."

Seraphina looked to Ameya "Yes dear, I am a Silver Dragon. You may call me Sera." She knelt down and smiled extending her hand. "Pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 3 Empty2012-07-08, 12:52 pm

Daisuke was diligently working on his paper, though he did pause at a few things here and there but he never strayed from his task. "Okay. I think I got what I needed too from the story. I have to ask though, what is a Reploid and Maverick? I got the time displacement device part, so you guys are either from the future or another time-line. You're not the first to come from another time-line, though its been happening a bit more lately. The egg heads are kind of worried about it back at brass."

Valvatorez had one question. "What's the difference between coming from another dimension and another time-line?"

"Damn, you're asking the wrong person. I'll try to make it simple because thinking about it makes my head hurt. Basically, if its entirely different dimension the history has nothing in common with here. A time-line at least looks like events of the past as we know it, until certain things branch off. For instance, how different would some things be if Nobus or Nexus City weren't formed? Every action causes a ripple, and the ripple creates a time-line. Your new friends, just by being here caused a ripple. Not that its a bad thing in this case."

"Other long story short, its possible for you to meet 'other' versions of yourself if you dimension travel. I ain't recommending doing it too much, its kinda screwy."

"It..sounds complicated.." Kiena mumbled.

Daisuke barked a laugh. "And now folks, you know why I won't bother with Dimensional Theory. Leave that to the egg heads. I rather be on the fields helping people like this or blowing shit up. It's much more simple."

Ameya at first seemed hesitant then she shook her hand. "My name is Ameya! Nice to meet you! I'm a Red Dragon..least that's what people say. Uh..where did you get that sword?" She questioned. Dacia was partly amused, but it was expected Ameya would want to talk to the only other non hostile dragon she saw, but speaking of.

"I have to thank you for helping us back there." Dacia said to her. "My name is Dacia, if you ever come back you could consider having a lifetime discount. It's the least I can do. If I may ask, was there anything in particular in my store you wanted before that man interrupted?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 3 Empty2012-07-08, 2:52 pm

Blade stepped forward. "From what I can tell we're from the future of another dimension. As for your question about what reploids and Mavericks are," She waved to her team "We are reploids. Shade, Doc and I are second generation reploids. We have more in common with Human physiology. As for Maverics, they are reploids who's programming has been corrupted and have gone rogue. Harming humans and well... pretty much everything living."

When Daisuke made the comment about blowing something up Lug-Nut barked a laugh. "Here. here! Ain't nothin like field work."

Shade tapped Blade on the shoulder and Blade looked over. She gave a quick nod and Shade vanished.

Seraphina moved her sword so it could be seen. It was still in it scabbard so the girl would get hurt. "I got this from my home dimension. I attended an academy for Paladins and received this upon my graduation." She looked to Dacia "Pleased to meet you Dacia, I thank you for your offer however no reward is necessary. I actually came here for a relaxation potion. The human medications have no real effect. My friend says that I need to relax a little." She chuckled. "Perhaps she's right."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 3 Empty2012-07-09, 12:18 pm

Daisuke chuckled to what Lug-Nut said. "Sounds like me and you would get along just fine if we worked in the same place. Anyway, everything seems to be in order so I'm gonna leave you folks to your own devices. It's a bit disconcerting that the bugs are around, but at least its not a full invading force. Or Meta Ridley is around. Not that I think its in his best health to hang around Japan."

Kiena tilted her head. "Why is that?"

"There's a local legend of something called the 'Golden Dragon' but we at Nobus know they are. You can find out more if you ever visit a gift shop or something. Anyway, we got to get going, can't keep princess waiting any longer. Take care." With that, Daisuke and the others left, he headed to the side of the transport. The 'princess' comment was in reference to Eras.

Dacia could understand that and nodded. "I see. You know, there's special medication made for dragons for those sorts of things specifically. They're a bit more pricy though."

"That's..cool.." Ameya said, even if she didn't know what a 'Paladin' was. "What''s a Paladin?"

Valvatorez along with Kiena came nearby again, Dacia turned to them. "In other good news, the scrying should be done by now."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 3 Empty2012-07-10, 7:40 pm

Blade nodded and waved to Daisuke "Take care." She turned to the others. "Hey Doc, how's everyone?"

Doc looked at her wrist computer as it flipped open. It displayed the stats of the others. "Lug-Nut's low on ammo but it's regenerating. No one's sustained any serious damage. Everything's five by five."

Blade smiled and put her hand on Doc's shoulder. "That's what I like to hear." She looked to Valvatorez "How are things on your end? Any injuries?"

Desperado holstered his guns and sauntered over. "Hooo Weee!!! That was fun. Nothin like a good rodeo to get things pumpin!"

Seraphina smiled "I'll pay the asking price provided it's within reason." She turned her attention back to Ameya "Well..." She started getting on both knees and leaning back. "A Paladin is like a soldier, however we are blessed by our God. In some cases it grants us special abilities and in others our faith is what keeps us strong. We fight for truth, justice and cute little girls like you." She said and poked Ameya in the belly lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 3 Empty2012-07-10, 9:30 pm

Valvatorez looked around, nothing he could see required any immediate attention. "I'm fine, so is Ameya and my mother. We got off very lucky considering what we were facing." He knew if not for Seraphina coming to their aid, things would have gotten very ugly even if they did manage to pull off a win somehow.

Ameya squirmed but giggled a bit from the contact. "Then I want to be a Paladin too!"

Dacia looked amused. "I'd wait until you're older and have time to think about it but that's a nice goal. Anyway, I owe you a potion Seraphina. My prices are reasonbale. That and I need to get this scrying done for both Ameya's and Blade's sake."

She lead who ever was coming with her back to her shop. From there Dacia went behind the counter and began looking for the required bottles. "Let's see here..relaxation potions..should have organized this better.."

After a bit more shuffling, Dacia came back with the required potion. "Only about five dollars, the same amount you'd pay for a sleeping pack and so on. So not too out there. Either American dollars, yen or other currency is accepted we can work it out."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 3 Empty2012-07-10, 9:50 pm

The other reploids followed Blade back into the shop. Seraphina also entered. She looked at the potion and then in her pouch. She pulled out a silver coin. It was pure silver and about the size of a half dollar. "I hope this will do." She set it down. It had a stamp of a Bahamut's symbol on it.

Blade nodded "I'll wait over here until you're finished." She sat down and picked up a magazine.

Desperado poured himself another cup of coffee while Lug-Nut checked his weapons.

Seraphina looked to the little one "If you don't mind I would like to stay for the results." She looked to Ameya, then she took off a pendant that had Bahamut's crest on it. "Here you go sweety. To give you something to think about. There's no rush so take your time."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 3 Empty2012-07-10, 10:49 pm

Dacia looked the coin over with a critical eye. "..Interesting. I don't recall running into this currency before. I'll hold onto it. What's it called?

Ameya tilted her head slightly at the first comment but said nothing. That was before Sera gave her the pendant and she took it. "Wow..it's pretty. You sure I can..I can have this?"

While this was happening Dacia went into the backroom she was studying the scrying and seeing where they lead. As far as Blade was concerned, it looked like her brother was at the Ando Sisters concert. Also ironically, some of Ameya's relatives seemed to also be around. Taking this in, she went back to the front room giving Ameya back her pendant and giving Blade what looked like a compass. "There. This is for you. I put the scrying spell on so all that's left now is to let this guide you. Focus on the person you want to seek in mind and it'll guide you there. More accurately, your brother seems to be at the Ando Sisters concert that's in this city.."

Dacia glanced at Ameya. "The little one's relatives are ironically nearby so you can kill two birds with one stone. I hope that works out." She did. They hadn't mentioned the parents, and from everything gathered they had been killed. So they were pinning their hopes on these relatives. What if they weren't the best people or couldn't take her in?

"If Ameya cannot be reunited with what's left of her family, then I would like to see about taking her to Eden." Valvatorez said, almost as if reading her thoughts. "I've heard very good things about that place."

That, and Sera seems to like her. Perhaps something can be arranged.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 3 Empty2012-07-10, 11:15 pm

Blade stood up, "He's here? Thank you SO much!" She gave Dacia a hug then looked to Doc "Doc, see if you can hack into the local radio towers and bounce a signal to Saber. Try and get into contact with him."

Seraphina nodded to the girl with a smile "Yes, it's yours." She then turned to Valvatorez "Yes of course. I'll stay here so you can contact me. Let me know if it works out or not."

Doc tapped her wrist and the top flipped open. A holographic display appeared and she typed. Hacking into the radio tower. She broadcast a subsignal within the radio frequency. It was keyed to Saber's receiver. "Commander Saber this is Doc of Alpha unit. Do you copy. Repeat, this is Alpha unit come in Commander Saber."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 3 Empty2012-07-11, 12:28 am

Dacia smiled warmly. "Not a problem young one." She was happy to have helped Blade, it made her feel good to help people in general.

Valvatorez in the mean time simply waited for a response, there wasn't all that much else he could do. At the moment. For the most part he was pleased. Blade seemed like she'd be able to meet her brother again, and they were one step closer to meeting Ameya's family. Even if it didn't work out, they had a back up plan so all and all, things were looking up.

The small red dragon smiled, looking down at her gift then gave Sera a hug. "Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 3 Empty2012-07-11, 1:12 am

Blade walked over to Valvatorez "Thank you so much." She said as she hugged him too.

Doc's eyes widened. "I got em! Commander that the Light, We're in Tokyo not too far from you. Your sister and most of Alpha tram. However we need coordinates and we have a little girl named Ameya here. See if there's anyone there who knows her. We'll meet you on the roof."

Blade was over excited. "Did we get the coordinates?" Doc nodded, "Great, everyone gather, we're going to a concert."

Desperado nodded "If y'all don't mind I recon I'll stay here for a spell."

Blade shot him a look. "Okay, okay i'mma commin." He said and walked over. His spurs making a clinking sound.

Doc and Lug-Nut fell in too. "Come here honey." Doc said to Ameya as she bent and held out her arms. "We're going for another ride."

Blade put a hand to her ear. "Shade come on down. We found him."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 3 Empty2012-07-11, 1:27 am

Ameya blinked, then gave a bright smile as she accepted Doc's arms. She rather liked the Reploid so this wasn't a problem to her.

Valvatorez felt a bit warm at the hug and couldn't help but smile. "Just keeping a promise. Besides, what else are friends for?" He went to get transported as did Kiena silently.

"Nice meeting all of you."
Dacia said, wanting to say her goodbye's. She went and gave Valvatorez a hug, then Kiena. "You all stay safe, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 3 Empty2012-07-11, 2:25 am

Desperado tipped his hat, "Fer you? Anything."

Blade looked to Dacia still smiling. "Yes we will."

Doc waved "We'll come and visit!" She said.

Shade appeared and walked over. She waved as well.

At once the reploids and those they were holding on to glowed and in a rainbow pattern vanished.

((Blade, Shade, Doc, Lug-Nut and Desperado are out, anyone in contact with them is too.))
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 3 Empty2013-03-13, 2:20 pm

(Okay, unsure if this is what you were waiting for since I assumed it just happened off screen but just being safe then sorry. Character's been in here long enough)

Dacia got off the phone with her son, going back to Seras. "We'll, seems there's some good news you've been waiting for. Things seemed to have worked out with Ameya's family, which I'm glad for." She'd have to see about taking a trip Valvatorez's father Dagon later, but not right now. There was something's she had to handle here first in this realm.

She was going to say more when the door opened, revealing a winged man and a little girl--probably not older then five or six at the most. It took about a moment before Dacia reconized who the man was.

"We'll, we'll wasn't expecting another Lord of Eden to come here. What brings you in my neck of the woods?
"

Norpheus gave a small smile. "Just taking some down time, I was hoping you had some of your potions that help with sleep?"

Dacia tapped her chin. "I'll see what I can do. Two seconds."

Watching her leave, they turned to Seras, or more accurately his friend. "I wasn't expecting you to be here when I was visiting but I heard about a Silver Dragon not too long ago so wanted to see if it was. Is everything all right?"

https://2img.net/h/i125.photobucket.com/albums/p70/SionReaver/NorHama.jpg

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2013-12-23, 5:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 3 Empty2013-11-26, 8:08 pm

Saber nodded. Looking around at his team "Well what do we do now?"

That question seemed to stump the rest of them. Without Maverick Hunter H.Q. they had no home, or direction. 

Doc piped up. "What about this No Bus?"

Blade nodded and looked to Dacia. "What information can you give us on them?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reunion? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: