The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunion?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-05-25, 9:58 pm

Valvatorez, along with Kiena and the others arrived in Japan. More precisely Tokyo. They seemed to have landed, thankfully in a less crowded area. Ameya was looking around in amazement, she had never been in a city this big before. They were in a slightly run down district by a few abandoned warehouses, so not many saw them teleport.

"Hm.." Valvaztore looked around. "I don't know this area, but we should be able to get around easily enough. Though..something seems..off."

None of the group knew there was some company in this district, of the unfriendly kind. They knew the Reploids and the others had stepped into the area. If they discovered things here it could be bad, so they decided to wait. Wait, and ambush to take care of them. Humanoid bug aliens watched cloaked, then went back to various areas for their chance.

To some they would just look like normal monsters with some high tech weaponry on them.

Others who knew what they are would refer to these beings as Space Pirates. Or Zebesian.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-05-25, 11:22 pm

Blade looked around. "You don't know where we are? But... you gave us the coordinates." She was confused.

Desperado held Kiena for a moment longer, "Here we are darlin'. Safe an sound." He said with a half smile as he let her go.

Doc held onto her precious bundle looking around. "I don't like this place..." she muttered.

Shade touched Lug-Nut's shoulder. He nodded and looked to Valvatorez. "There's something not right here. It's a little too quiet." He said.

Blade looked to Shade and the dark reploid nodded. There was a shimmer and Shade was gone.

She would scout ahead for anything dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-05-25, 11:49 pm

Valvatorez nodded a bit. "I did. That's why I find it strange we ended up here. It doesn't make sense."

"Maybe something jammed?" Kiena offered.

"..I doubt it. Earth has some radical technology for its time period, but its not exactly wide spread. Mostly Chimera Tech and some small pockets.." The half vampire seemed pensive.

It didn't make any sense. Either way, he didn't like this. "Let's leave but be cautious.But, perhaps..perhaps this place has been altered somehow." That would explain a few things, but he didn't know how that was possible. He had set the coordinates to a place with little people, but still, he knew this area decently well.

Ameya's instincts were flaring. Something was wrong. Something was off, but she didn't know what. Her flight or fight instincs were starting to kick in, and for a dragon, even a child choose to fight more often then not. Doc registered, in her mind, as family. So in that vein, despite being young, she at least instinct wise had a urge to protect her and the others. She didn't go into her dragon form though. Not yet.

Shade would be able to...see glimmers of something. It was like a few beings were cloaked. It was hard to see unless you knew where to look for. Some of the bug-like creatures were moving around, seeming to be prepared to set a ambush to Valvaztorez and the others.

Some of them seemed to notice Shade, one growled, holding up a gaulent hand(the cloak seeming to vanish) as it prepared to fire a plasma bolt at the Reploid. The noise made the intention more obvious.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-05-26, 12:14 am

As Shade noticed the various bug creatures she noted their positions. When one looked at her and aimed a weapon she flipped backwards and behind a wall. *Shit.* She thought. And started back to her team. *They're walking right into an ambush. Gotta warn them. Maybe take a different route.* She maneuvered herself back to the others.

Landing next to Blade she leaned forward and whispered something into her ear. Blade nodded. "Bravo team, lock and load. Multiple hostiles up a head. They are to be considered armed and dangerous. They also have stealth technology so keep your scanners active." She looked to Lug-Nut "This means you big guy." She said and looked to Shade "You find us a way out of here." Now to Desperado "You take up the rear and Lug-Nut, you got point." She said.

Lug-Nut nodded his head and readied all his weapons. "Wouldn't have it any other way." He said as his entire body became a weapon. Desperado drew both his guns and tipped one to his hat nodding. "Ma'am." He said and walked to the rear.

Blade looked to Doc "Make ready to tend wounded. I'll cover the center, let's move out!" She ordered. Lug-Not taking a slower stride scanning the environment in a 100 yard radius.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-05-30, 11:21 pm

Ameya had grown more tense within the passing moments, as if she was picking up something. Or maybe it was just anticipation for the fighting to come.

Valvatorez and Kiena prepared themselves, the former summoning his sword as he began to scan around the environment. "A ambush huh?"

It didn't take long before they were greeted by 'guest'. A few roars were heard, answered by a few more as they came closer. The first few space pirates came, firing bolts of plasma at the group. Having fought with these creatures once before, Valvatorez had no desire to get hit by a bunch of those accursed things again. On the flipside, there didn't seem to be hoardes of these things to just overwhelm them with numbers. That would explain the ambush.

It was the ones in the sky that would be a problem. There was about three of them on jetpacks.

Looks like I'll have to take care of them. For now, stay mobile.

A dark, swirling, energy formed around Valvatorez as he activated Defiance. The plasma bolts, when hit, seemed to hit the aura-like shield instead of damaging him.

Five dark fire balls erupted from him, towards some of the grounded pirates. A few managed to get out the way, while others seemed to catch on fire. It seemed they were highly flammable. Valvatorez acted as a personal shield for Doc and Ameya, since they were among the weakest here and weren't really combatants.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-06-02, 8:29 am

Lug-Nut targeted some of the Pirates and launched a volley of plasma missiles at them. At the same time targeting some other ground troops with his arm cannons. He fired what looked like molten steel sheathed in electricity at two more Pirates "Suck plasma bitches!!" He shouted.

Desperado Pulled out his guns and targeted some of the other pirates. "YEE HAA!!!" He shouted as he fired on them. He fired 18 shots before he had to reload. "Haw man these varmints sure are ugly!!" He said and fired again.

Blade checked for any hostiles getting close. So far it seemed that they were covered.

Shade simply vanished and soon was descending on a pirate with what looked like two energy daggers. She aimed for the back of the neck and head of her victim.

Doc held Ameya close and covered her ears. "It's gonna be okay sweety." She cooed.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-06-03, 4:02 am

The space pirates were cut down under Lug-Nut's fire. The first exploded under the onslaught of plasma missiles and arm cannons. The one's in the sky exploded like popped balloons in a display not suited for daytime television. The pirates on the ground, after realizing they were losing numbers quickly on a straight forward charge fell back a bit.

Some went for cover of various parts of the warehouse and others tried to fall back before they got cut down. Even Kiena added to the assault, holding out a hand in front of her. At first nothing happened, then a small sandstorm whipped up around the pirates retreating ranks. Naturally this would have simply disorted a pirates view, but since there was heat being tossed around, it quickly turned to glass.

..And that broken glass, when proppeled at superhuman angles in their ranks did do a bit damage. Not anything vital or important but enough to distract them and that was enough.

Shade's opponent was cut down before they could react.

One of the braver(or stupider) pirates somehow got into melee range of Blade, lunging for a straight lung with its bladed arm at her.

Ameya whimpered, hugging Doc closer to her. Valvatorez was forced in a more defensive role; having to look after them both.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-06-03, 5:11 am

Lug-Nut kept the heat on. Targeting anything that got close.

Shade moved onto the next Pirate.

Blade as the pirate got closer lashed out with her whip sword. "She intended to wrap it around the pirates neck and decapitate it.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-06-08, 12:43 am

While the Space Pirates in front were pinned down, they tried to communicate with their scattered brethren; scrambling to salvage a situation they thought would be in their favor. The one's on the side's tried to get some blast in with their plasma fire; the ones in front having forced into something of a barricade and hunker down lest they risk getting shredded. Sometimes, that didn't really even save them due to the power of Lug-Nut's weapons.

After all, a bunch of things normally found in a warehouse didn't really stand to future tech weapons.

Valvatorez for his part kept his defensive role of the two non combatants. He looked almost like a knight protecting some charges; a noble demonic knight. He fired a few more black fire balls at the airborne enemies, who dodged. Most of them, but one was caught on fire and combusted. It seemed fire really wasn't their friend after all. There was only about three aiborne enemies left.

As for Shade, one attempted to sneak behind her while she was distracted in chance for the perfect strike.

Blade's attack worked. The chain wrapped around the thing's neck, and then beheaded it.

It was dead before it hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-06-15, 9:41 pm

Lug-Nut lowered his missile silos on his back and aimed in the sky with his mini missile launcher on his wrist. He targeted and fired. He didn't even look to see if they hit. He just pulled out a grenade pressed a button and tossed it at the alien behind the barricade. Then he kept the cover fire up. He scanned the area for possible escape routes.

Shade perched herself above a pirate. She looked at it closely and simply dropped. Her weapon poised to strike at the base of the skull.

Blade recoiled her weapon and looked around for her next target.

Doc was whispering in Ameya's ear, "When this is all over I'm gonna get you some ice cream okay honey? Heck when this is all over I could use a scoop of double fudge mint peanut butter ice cream too." She said.

Desperado moved Blade over to his location and took aim at the pirates taking cover. He looked around quickly and aimed away from the hiding places. He fired three shots in three different directions. All three shots ricocheted off various points in an attempt to his his targets.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-06-15, 11:04 pm

The attacks of Lug-Nut's connected, destroying the air pirates, the others did try to get away from the kill zone but were unable to before they were all destroyed. It was becoming a different game; the space pirates thought they would had a easier time with their numbers but it turned out that wasn't the case. A explosion sounded after the grenade was launched; some pirates scattered and the others were blown different directions due to the blast.

The pirates were now purely on the defensive at this point. There was a clear route to the left that seemed to be a clear break, as far as ecaping went. Desperado's shots managed to pick off a few more while they scattered to find cover for their rapidly declining position. There was no closer melee troops for Blade and Shade to get too; primarily because it was hard getting past Lug-Nut's constant fire so they were playing it safe(see less suicidal)

Ameya while still scared wasn't as bad as a normal kid her age would be. It did help Doc was talking while all the craziness was going on. She still kept her eyes shut. "..I...I want strawberry." She managed to finally say, maybe trying to take her mind off.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-06-16, 12:08 am

Blade took up a defensive position while Lug-Nut nodded to the way out. "Over there!!" He said in his booming voice. Blade patted Valvatorez on the shoulder and indicated the direction.

Shade watched this and stayed in the shadows.

Doc nodded. "Ooooo that sounds so good. I might get me some of that as well." She said. She tried to keep her voice calm and yet loud enough so the girl could hear it over the cannon and gun fire.

Desperado was content in taking his place at the rear, picking off the stragglers as he spotted them.

Slowly Lug-Nut began to move making his way towards the way out. "I'm gonna cut fire, then we make a break for it." He said and target some of the cover the pirates were hunkered behind. "In Three!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-06-19, 5:43 am

Valvatorez nodded, as did Kiena. It was time to make a break for it, as just fighting it out could turn badly if too many of those bugs came. They awaited for Lug-Nut's signal and then they would go. Ameya still kept her tight grip around Doc.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-06-19, 6:06 am

Lug-Nut laid out some suppression fire. "Two!" He called out. Doc made ready to run. She would use her dash boost system first then run. Blade tensed and made ready. Desperado also fired a few times before making ready. Shade was nowhere to be seen. As usual.

"THREE!!" He shouted and cut fire. He would bring up the rear because he was the most heavily armored. Blade and Dock both dashed at the same time. Blade scooped up Valvatorez and Kiena "We're dashing first and then run!" She called out. Desperado was hot on their heels.

Lug-Nut ran slow behind them. His foot steps booming. When the Dash ended Blade set Valvatorez and Kiena down and started running. She kept pace with them.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-06-20, 10:57 pm

While Valvatorez was confident he could have kept up with things if he really wanted, he wasn't going to complain about being close to a attractive woman so he kept quite. Once it was time to be let go, he took off with supernatural speed with the others, Kiena doing the same. Ameya was keeping her eyes shut.

The space pirates didn't pursue.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-06-20, 11:16 pm

Blade and her group kept running until they were a ways away from that area. She slowed to a jog and then eventually stopped. She looked around for signs of pursuit. Finding none she looked to Valvatorez. "I think those coordinates your gave me were a bit off." She said as she set her sword at her side. "Either that or someone bounced out signal." She said,

Doc piped up. "How could they? I mean all our signatures are unique." She said and walked over to a conveniently place Ice cream vendor. She got some ice cream and payed in Zenny. "Also how could they get all of us so quickly?" She asked as she handed Ameya her strawberry cone.

Lug-Nut put away his weapons. To make himself less suspicious. "I dunno, it seems fishy to me." He said and looked to Valvatorez, "Not on your end. I mean, those bugs were waitin for us." He said.

Desperado reloaded his weapons. "Y'all need ta relax, it ain't like someone knew we was here. Well 'cept those nuts back inna hotel." He finished reloading his weapons and holstered them.

Shade landed and nodded to Blade. Blade nodded back. "You're right Shade, we shouldn't go off mission. There's a reason for this and we'll find it. For now let's get some place safe." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-06-20, 11:39 pm

Ameya, seemingly forgetting about the fact they had been fighting for their lives just mere moments ago and began to dive at her food. But since ice cream was more licking then just eating, it didn't get devoured like before with the other food.

Valvatorez thought about it and slowly nodded. "If I got the coordinates slightly wrong, I take responsibility. A man of his word owns up to his mistakes."

Kiena shrugged. "True, but it was only a bit off. Besides, no way you could have known the bugs would be waiting for us."

"Just as well."
Valvatorez said and wondered outloud. "..But its strange. The Space Pirates being here that is. I doubt its a invasion we have to worry about because that would draw attention from Alus but its still..distressing they're here and up to something."

"I don't know."
Kiena shook her head. "Speculating indefinitely won't help. I'd leave Nobus to take care of the party. Or whatever it is. I know there has to be something important if they're here."

Kiena got peppermint while Valvatorez got vanilla. It was plain and to the point..just like the person was. But she was thinking too much about food and how it related to a person.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-06-20, 11:45 pm

Blade nodded. "I'm sorry Val, can I call you Val? It seems less complicated." She said and shook her head while waving her hands. "Anyway you're right, we shouldn't dwell on the coordinate issue. These Pirates, I gather that they are trouble makers?" She asked. The others didn't eat they just stood there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-06-21, 12:07 am

Valvatorez nodded a bit. "Indeed, they are. They are a highly advance race that often modify and genetically tamper with themselves. What we encountered basically counted for cannon fodder. Such pirates aren't that hard to deal with one on one for anyone with decent power. However, in a group they're dangerous. We were lucky it wasn't a lot of the more advanced pirates this time around and just grunts. Even the Demon Realm had a brief encounter with them, they had been looking for a 'rumored' source of power there. It didn't go as expected."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-06-21, 12:20 am

Blade nodded. "Right, so we contact Nobus and give them the coordinates and let them handle it. Not to sound like a bitch but that's their job isn't it? I'm here to find my brother." She said.

Shade stepped forward and placed a hand on Blade's shoulder. Blade looked at her and closed her eyes. "You're right. These things are a danger and could result in human casualties." She said and looked back to Valvatorez. "Okay, so first we get her safe and see if we can locate her family. Then we take care of this situation and finally, find my brother." She summed up.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-06-21, 12:41 am

It still bothered Valvatorez a bit with things like that. That was to say Blade's comment, with the human casualties. Not just casulties, but humans. As if the others didn't factor in. Added to the fact he had discovered it wasn't programming but a religion with the not harming humans. Not wanting to harm those much weaker then yourself was admirable, but Blade and the others were intelligent people. There was actually humans powerful enough to be a threat even to people like them. If they kept that thinking, it was going end up hurting them one day.

Though, glancing at Ameya briefly who was happily eating her ice cream and hanging around doc. I know they don't mean it that way. But I can't help but feel like the non humans are 'less then.' There's no way this child's life means less then those people after her..those..those..monsters...

Valvatorez doubted they were fanatics from what he knew of them so far, they would adapt under their own terms.

The man nodded, pushing the thoughts away. "I agree. Informing Nobus should be on our to do list. I'll do it myself. Second to that, we're finally going to get that scrying done. Find Ameya's family and your brother. I can talk to Nobus on the phone at place."

"Who exactly does this for you? You never brought up who did it."
Kiena asked.

Valvatorez paused, then said. "My mother."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-06-21, 12:51 am

Blade noted the troubled look on Valvatorez's face and made a mental note to talk to him about it later. She walked over to Valvatorez, "Your mother does this scrying?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-06-28, 11:05 pm

Valvatorez nodded. "She does. It's actually something of a part of her business she runs in the Earth Realm, along with selling magical charms. Nothing too major but more then enough to get by, been that way since my mother and father separated many years ago. She's actually done work for Nobus before when they needed to find somebody, or the police as well. She's a extremely powerful and accomplished mage." He stood up. "If everyone's ready, then we'll get going."

Kiena didn't really have any complaints, she was ready to get this over with.

Once everyone was accounted for, he began leading the group to another part of the city. They kept going until they reached a shop called 'Paradise Lost' on it. Valvatorez stepped in, the bell ringing as he and the others came inside. The shop was a lot bigger then it looked inside. There was various charms, bracelets and the like around and what seemed to be potions. On the counter was a beautiful slightly pale woman with red eyes, hair and a stylized and slightly old fashioned dress.

On seeing Valvatorez, the woman stopped what she was doing with putting away a few things at her shop before practically gliding over. She gave the half-breed a hug. "Valvatorez, I don't know if I should should hug you or beat you! You never called."

Valvatorez coughed a bit as his mother fussed over him. "I had things to take care of, I apologize I would have said something sooner."

Dacia nodded, and went over to Kiena. "I'm glad you're okay too."

Kiena tried to remain indifferent even if she was enjoying the attention, she didn't want to admit never Having a mother she did like Dacia fussing over her.

The vampire pulled away and taking in the group as she smiled. "Ah. Friends I see. And who might you all be." Her eyes took in Desperado for a moment. "Especially you handsome."

Valvatorez resisted the urge to roll his eyes.

Reunion? Nightwitchbyhgjart
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-06-30, 6:59 pm

Blade stepped forward. She bowed slightly "Greetings, My name is Blade." She then indicated the others. "This is Doc, Ameya, Lug-Nut, Shade over there in the corner and..." She was cut off as Desperado stepped forward.

"Desperado, It's a true pleasure ta meet someone as purdy as you." He said taking Dacia's hand in his. Kissing the back of it lightly. His eyes not leaving hers.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty2012-07-01, 1:47 am

Dacia's smile brightened. "Charmed. Flattery will get you everywhere." Her gaze turned to Valvatorez after, putting a hand on her hip. "I would like to say you just came to visit your old mother, but that isn't it is it?"

Maternal instincts were a wonderful thing.

Valvatorez nodded a bit. "My friend Blade is looking for her brother. Ameya is looking for any of her living relatives so I need a scry. I also need to use the phone to call Nobus." He gave his mother what seemed to be a normal stand of hair. "This belongs to him. Also, Ameya if you'd give me the other item to her please?"

The little girl nodded, then shyly offered the pendant to Dacia. "Thank you. I like your hair."

Dacia blinked, then her smile gained more warmth. "And I like yours, I'm a bit jealous." She took the pendant and the hair. "I'll take care of it, you know where the phone is already help yourself Valv." It seemed she at least called him that.

Valvatorez went to the side to get the phone, Dacia vanished into the back, coming back a few minutes later, the slight 'click, click' of her heels signaling her arrival.

"Sorry for the wait dears, it took a moment to get everything."
Dacia said as she came back. "Scrying is not quick nor easy so you might want to make yourselves comfortable. It'll take thirty minutes to a hour at most, unless there's something 'jamming' it. Then it'll take longer. Do any of you want anything? Tea perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: