The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Chance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-10, 1:57 pm

Final Chance  Green-eyes-rose

The labs were full of people that day doing their usual business. In a container full of liquid and wires was a woman she didn’t looked very old but she had been there for years remaining un-aged in that container but she didn’t move until that day.
That day her eyes opened for the first time in ten years. She groaned a little and snapping suddenly she panicked and began drowning in the liquid; she tried to get out of the container her screams drowned by the water.
“Amazing, she’s actually woken up, after ten years” gasped the head scientist. They turned to see her panicking and trying to gasp for air in liquid.
They let her out and she coughed violently releasing her nakedness she quickly grabbed what was nearest, a cloak old and worn but it was better than nothing.
She looked around her lost and confused she found some files of herself and they just let her be “Mizuki…. So that’s my name?” she asked herself and turned and fell feeling weak.

She gave a frustrated groan and stood up once more and stumbled escaping from their grasp she found herself on the streets and hesitating she just sat down in the alley way tired and weak she didn’t know what to do now. Feeling lost she closed her eyes and just tried to think letting pure instinct take over her mind and body.

She looked around and after a bit decided to look around. Her body stopped her though, she was far too tried, scared and she didn’t want to get taken back there. It was terrible; she had lost nearly all her entire life there, so far. She didn’t want to lose anymore, her arms and legs had bruises all over them, they hurt when she moved and she was petrified of this new place. She had to get used to everything, she knew bits and pieces, things she’d read in the book there ten years ago before she was put into that strange container.

She had short, black hair; a pair of dark green eyes that were very gentle at times; her skin was rather pale mostly from not being outside for a lot of her life. She jerked suddenly hearing the sirens, were they here to take her back there, she didn’t want to go back there, she’d rather just live her life here and starve than go back there, she pulled her knees up and hugged them tighter to her chest, wincing form all the bruises, they just never seemed to vanish. She buried her head and just tried to hide herself, to vanish away from any prying eyes, her heart and mind just racing as she shivered from the cold in the alley way and also from the fear of being taken back there.

Last edited by Soul Hunter on 2012-05-19, 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-18, 11:08 pm

Crispin Wolfe was about to enter the warehouse where he got a tip some stolen property was being held when he spotted something in the alley out of the corner of his eye. He walked cautiously over and spotted someone or something hiding. "Federal agent, I'm armed!" He walked closer pulling out his flashlight.

Turning it on he peered into the darkness. "Come out with your hands up." He ordered.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 3:02 am

Mizuki jerked hearing the warehouse door opening and someone walking closer, she only huddled further more into the corner scared stiff for the time being. She heard him giving and order and struggled to stand at first, exhausted she could feel all her muscles aching beneath her. Coming out, she almost stumbled, already shaking while she came out freezing when she saw the gun hoping he wouldn't shoot.
She had been reported as missing 14 years ago and had pretty much just appeared out the blue, covered in bruises and a thin cloak with tattered clothes beneath he only things keeping her covered. "D-Don't shoot" she said completely terrified.
The 19 year old girl looked to him still shaking.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 3:28 am

Criss holstered his sidearm and moved close "Jesus, are you okay?" He asked taking off his overcoat and draping across her shoulders. "What happened? Who did this to you?" He reached for his weapon again his hand hovering over it while his gaze darted around. "Are they still here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 3:35 am

Mizuki looked to him flinching a little when he moved close and draped the overcoat over her. She listened to his questions and tried to think, the correct words escaping her, she did not know how to explain what had happened very well… “I don’t know, they were searching for something” she answered the first question. “I-I don’t know them… escaped... hide here” she answered the last two as best she could, still quite nervous and shaking quite a bit. The bruises varied greatly in age as did some of the visible scars on her arms the rest hidden beneath the cloak she wore. Any sound made her jump shivering and nervous she had not been outside the labs in 14 years…They had given up searching no long ago though… “they gave up…”
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 4:06 am

Criss tried to calm her down by speaking in a softer tone. He snapped on the safety on his holster. "Okay, we'll start slow." He examined what bruises he could see. "My name is Criss, What's yours?" He asked. He was still suspicious of people lingering. He took out his note pad and pen. "Let's start there and work out way up okay? He asked.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 4:15 am

"My name is Mizuki" she said pulling the overcoat around her a little more to keep herself warm hiding even the bruises on her arms this time. She picked up that eh was speaking in a softer tone which calmed her down a little more. Nervously she tried to relax looking around at some people with frightened dark green eyes. She waited for his next question, she couldn't rememeber her second name at all, she ahd never needed it.. not there... there they hadn't even used their names but her sister had used hers and made sure she'd remember it and that they put her name down on he rfile correctly dispite the fact ehy were both experiments.. although only she was left now.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 4:25 am

Criss nodded. "Okay, let's get you outta here." He said and slowly turned, looking around one last time. He gently urged her to follow. His car wasn't parked too far away. He would have to radio this in. "Come on, it's warm in my car." He said and made his way to the door.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 4:29 am

She waited in silence before she was urged to follow and the element of warmth was irristable to her at this point in time. She followed, still very cautious and untrusting but thought t would be better than getting caught and going back home. In missing person's she had been declared dead, it had been 14 years though, although even there her second name wasn't given.. only her first and a picture of ehr aged five.
Sitting with her knees pulled up on the back of the car she was tense and a little frightened still faded memeories echoing in her mind and the fear fo being dragged back there... she only ahd one more year there so they would kill her when she got back anyway.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 4:33 am

Criss put her in the back seat and cranked up the heat some something more comfortable. He then adjusted the vents so the air would blow back to her. "How's that? Better?" He asked. He didn't really expect an answer. He turned and looked back to her. "Who was searching for you?" He asked. He had decided to keep his line of questioning short and too the point.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 4:40 am

She nodded a little at his question, thinking a little and instead took his notepad and pencil doing a rough sketch of them, a group of people all wearing white lab coats, for a sketch it was very good, having done a lot of drawing on the wall in the labs she was extremely good at it. "Don't know what to call" she said handing it to him with the picture of them. She had been clutching something when she was found and had dropped it breifly before picking it up before they went into the car, it had details on one or two things... but nothing about who they were or where they were located.
That drawing was of scientists, they were trying to fidn a cetain gene in which she had.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 4:47 am

Criss looked at the sketch. When he got back to the office he would try and match faces. See if he could come up with anything. He looked back to her. "You said they they were searching for something. Can you elaborate on that?" He asked. He reached into his glove compartment and pulled out a package of beef jerky. He opened it and handed it to Mizuki. "Here you must be hungry." He offered.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 4:52 am

She shook her head; she had no idea what they were looking for exactly, “I don’t know, they never said… Sis said it was something inside the body and it was small but each one is different and there is more than one” she said trying to think but didn’t come up with anything else. Nodding when he asked if she was hungry, being handed the beef jerky she looked at it for a minute almost hesitating to take a bite. They had drugged so much of the food they were given.

(g2g be on later though)
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 4:56 am

Criss sensed her hesitation and reached over and took a piece. He put it in his mouth and chewed. "Okay, would you be okay with a ride to the hospital? I would like to get those bruises checked out." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 9:23 am

Once mroe hesistation showed in her descion, she nodded a little... remembering what her older ... now dead... sister had told her...'The hospital is a place of healing Mizuki' remembering the soothing voice, eeven hearing ti brought her out of that horrid nightmare even if only for a few seconds. Getting there something inside her froze, people in white coats she shook her head terrified once more refusing to go in.
A nurse went over "Is she ok, do you know if she has a fear of doctor we get a few patients like that" she said softly noticing the bruises on her.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 4:41 pm

Criss shook his head. "She seems to have been traumatized. I found her in a warehouse." He reached into his inner jacket pocket and pulled out his F.B.I. credentials. "Her name's Mizuki." He looked to Mizuki "You want me to stay with you? Make sure you're okay?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 4:49 pm

"I see, maybe a female doctor would be better then, we had a girl in a simliar condition years back after a traffic accident" said the nurse going to find one fo the doctors to take a look at Mizuki. She nodded a little at what he said gripping his sleeve with her delicate fingers, a bit like a child scared of their first visit to the doctor.
Being called in after a few minitues she ahd to be persuaded to even go in, the doctor looked to Criss "You must've been the one who found her correct?" she said calmly and turned to Mizuki "Sit down and lets have a look" once she ahd sat down she was still quite tense nto as much as before but the tension made soem bruises ache and she pulled her arm away when she touched the more tender bruises. "She has several bruises, looks like they are from beatings, off different time spans aas well some from weeks back and some.. are even as fresh as today, the smaller ones looked to be as if they came from and injection fo sorts, simlair to the needles used for local anestitic, she aslo has a lot of scar tissue..." The doctor looked generallly shocked "May I ask if you know what happened to her, Ihaven't seen anyone this bad before, let alone someone of her age so terrified of a doctor before" she said looking to Criss
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 6:20 pm

Criss shook his head. "Yes ma'am i'm the one who found her and no ma'am i don't know what happened to her. I was doing a routine sweep, following a lead when I found her. Exactly as you see." He pulled off his overcoat from her shoulders and folded it on a chair. He walked over and grabbed a paper cup, filled it with water and handed it to Mizuki. "At first I thought she was just some junky. Then I saw the bruises that wen't linked to needle marks. Her memory is fragmentary. She doesn't remember much." he placed a hand on Mizuki's shoulder to comfort her some more. "I'm hoping once her mind and body are relaxed she'll remember something more clearly."

He looked to Mizuki "I'm gonna step out and call my superiors and let them know I'm starting a case file on you. We'll get to the bottom of this." He said.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 6:36 pm

She took the paper cup from him and sipped at it quietly listening in silence, “hmm I can tell you now it’s more malnutrition if anything, certainly no junky” she said watching her a little, “I’m sure after the trauma has settled and she is over it she’ll remember a lot more” she said once he had left she asked something “Mizuki, do you have any family?” Mizuki remembered that much…
She shook her head “no, they’re all dead, sis died last month” she said wincing at the harsh memory.

The doctor came out at theat point, "she doesn't seem to have any family, she knows they are all dead appaerntly she escaped from somewhere... she doesn't remember where but apperntly this is her final chance... 19 years old and her family were all killed, her sister was murdered alst month so that would've added to her trauma quite a bit" she said "Also some of her scars are dated back to 14 years ago, whatever she went through it's been at least 14 years of that for her and I doubt it was anything good, even the nurse said she seems captivated by fear. I also think that being ehre isn;t helping somewhere quiet maybe, but being here isn't helping her at all.. also she gave us this..." a drawing of a building.. or at east some of it, looking closely it was a room, the pencil outline sketchy and shaken but it didn't look very pleasent.
"Anyway just look after her and I think she'll remember what she needs to in time."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 7:14 pm

Criss thought for a moment. *Someone did this to her. Experimented on her for some reason or another. Kidnapped her, killed her sister and traumatized her. I'll take her to a safe house, maybe this is something worth looking into. She's 19 and has scars that are 14 years old.* He rubbed his chin for a moment. *That establishes she was kidnapped when she was at or around 5 years old.* he took out his phone and snapped a picture.

Looking to the doctor "I'm gonna take her someplace safe." He handed the doctor a card. "This is my cell number." He finished and grabbed his overcoat. He placed it back around Mizuki's shoulders. "Come on, I'll take you some place safe." He said.

He sent the picture to his superior with a text stating. "I'm going to need what ever you can find on missing persons 14 years ago. Specifically targeting ages from 3 to 10. Emphasizing on 5yo." He sent that off and looked to Mizuki "Are you ready?" He asked

((OOC: Btw where does this take place?))
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 7:24 pm

Mizuki gently tugged the coat around her when it was placed over her shoulders once more; she listened to his words… One word though was almost alien to her; ‘Safe’ a place where there was no danger, everything would be ok. Her sister had used that word so many times over the years… ‘ I wish we were back home, Safe and sound, when you escape find somewhere safe’. Mizuki sat where she had before in the car hugging her knees up to her chest again, this time her head buried in her lap trying to remember something, some small details but then that image flashed back into her mind making her whole body jolt suddenly. She only lifted her head when they were there,she already had no diea where she was before only that it was a good hiding palce now she ahd even less of an idea and this palce was ment to be safe for her.

(Hmm let's say US somewhere.. I forgot about that part..lol)
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 7:32 pm

Criss got out of the car and opened the trunk. He grabbed his travel bag and looked to Mizuki. "You're gonna need a change of clothes." He opened her door and instead of prompting her he just left the door open. He wanted her to come out on her own.

He walked to and inside the house. Just off to the right was a sitting room and to the left the living room. Ahead down the hall was the kitchen and dining room. Off to the left in the hall was the first floor bathroom and to the right the laundry hutch. Up stairs Were four bedrooms and a bathroom.

Criss walked up stairs and tossed his bag on the bed in the first room to the right. He walked down stairs to see if Mizuki had made it in the house. "Hey you okay." he asked looking around for her.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 7:43 pm

Having figured that out she gave a simple nod and after her had gone inside she walked out of the car herself and explored the house her mind drifting as she looked around and jumped when she heard him speaking snapping back out of her thoughts “Yes, I-I’m ok” she said. Already having explored the place the first thing she wished to do was have a warm bath, her sister had always enjoyed them as had she when they were given them… minus the warm bit though usually it was just cold water.

“I-I think I’ll just have a bath first” she muttered and made her way upstairs finding where he had put his things she placed his coat in the same room before she headed to the bathroom and ran herself a bath, she figured it out rather quickly and soon changed from the rags and settled herself in the warm water giving a light sigh and closed her eyes briefly soon snapping them open. That memory again she thought. She took her time thinking through the situation trying to calm herself down and soon noticed the mass of scars that covered her from her neck below and also the painfully stinging bruises. Walking from the bath she had to pull the rags and cloak back on not knowing where the other clothes were at all. So she looked around a little to try and find them picking one of the bedroom for herself and placed the files she had clutched onto the entire time on the bedside cabinet.

Finding Criss she went downstairs slowly "Umm do you know where there is a change of clothes" her voice remained quite weak,s he ahd never ahd to talk so much in one day at all.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-19, 8:24 pm

Criss shakes his head. "Sorry we'll have to have something delivered." He walks up to his room and pulls out a button down shirt. "This is the best I can do until we can get something else." He handed her the shirt. "This is a federal safe house. Normally people bring clothing. Since you don't have any we'll have to send for some." He motioned towards her room. "I'm gonna go and make us something to eat while you get changed." He said and left the room.

Walking down stairs he checked his phone for a reply to his text. He sent another text letting his superiors know what safe house he was in. Then he walked into the kitchen and started on making some sandwiches. "I hope you like hoagies." He said as he made two monstrous sandwiches. He then poured two glasses of milk and walked to the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty2012-05-20, 5:02 am

She looked to what she was given, it was better than what she had and nodded a little, going into her room to change the top was like a short dress on her and she changed into it having to fold the sleeves up a little since they were too long and walked out looking a bit confused at what he said, she had no idea what a hoagie was and walked through picking up the new scent of decent food and could feel her stomach growling at the smells. Food there was something they didn’t like to spend much on, usually it was a strange mushy stuff, like baby food apart from it was full of strange drugs or substances most times and she would refuse to eat it.

She sat down in the dining room looking to the food she thanked him and took a bite of it smiling a little, it tasted nice and it didn’t have anything that wasn’t meant to be with it there. She sipped some of the milk a little cautiously remember a liquid looking similar to it but smelt different. She did enjoy eating some nice for a change even if it was just a giant sandwich. Although she kept having to re fold the sleeves of the top she didn’t mind to much and she finished it feeling quite full, something that was new to her and she didn’t have to worry about being dragged to her feet straight after and taken to that room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Chance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Chance
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next