The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Matters Most

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-08-13, 1:17 am

"I see." Monica laid down to relax more. "..I guess I'm going to try to get some sleep now..I'm rather tired. But thank you."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-08-13, 1:21 am

Maya smiled, running her fingers through Monica's hair briefly. "Of course, Monica. Sweet dreams, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-08-13, 1:26 am

"Good night.."
Monica said, and rolled up her covers to get some sleep.

(we can skip to the next morning or so I guess.)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-08-13, 1:33 am

The next morning, Maya slipped out early, not wanting to get too comfortable. Still, she regarded last night as being amazing... but she had to remember that Monica wanted Manny, not her. It hurt, but Monica couldn't know that. Nobody could. "...I think I'm going to drink today..." She wasn't talking to anybody, just herself. She doubted anyone else was awake yet.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-08-16, 2:36 pm

As it turned out, Emanulle was awake. He wasn't a morning person, but with just being how he was, when he was up, he was up. There was no going back to sleep once he woke up unless he was really that tired. So he opted to go wander around a bit and find something to do. It just so happened the place where Emanulle was going to get some peace and quite happened to be where his aunt would likely end up. That was to say somewhere alone with just the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-08-16, 2:45 pm

Maya noticed him quickly, and gave him a small smile. "Good morning, Manny. Did you sleep well?" She felt... a little guilty, actually. SHe knew how Monica and Manny felt for each other, and had done what she did with Monica.... still, she didn't regret it.

Last edited by Aviaris_Sevanthis on 2012-08-16, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-08-16, 4:51 pm

"I slept all right. I just had something's on my mind."
Emanulle didn't pick up anything out of the ordinary. Partly because it had been a few hours and Maya and Monica had cleaned up. So either of their scent wouldn't smell 'out of place' a bit.

"And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-08-16, 4:58 pm

Maya shrugged. "Took a bit for me to get to sleep. Myself and Monica had a long talk last night, and I have alot of things on my mind anyway. Always do, really."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-08-21, 12:22 am

Emanulle nodded a bit to that. "I understand..not as much as you as you have a actual thing to lead but I can a bit when I was training due being a prince. Before I decided to step down anyway." There was a pause, he looked at her. "May I ask something? Why did you decide to run for president of Alus?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-08-21, 12:55 am

Maya paused, then smiled. "It may sound silly, but it was simply that I just wanted to help my people as best as I could. I had ideas for Alus, things I felt would help. The best way to do so was as president. Apparently I'm doing something right, they keep re-electing me."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-08-21, 11:44 pm

Emanulle shook his head. "Not at all. Some might call it idealistic or even naive but the important thing you're proactive instead of being content with sitting. I just decided politics wasn't really for me. I don't know how you're able to deal with it, the amount of time and sure depth of it."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-08-22, 12:02 am

Maya shrugged slightly. "I'm not sure how I'm able to deal with it either, most of the time. It really wears me down sometimes, and as rewarding as it is, my free time is scarce. Romantic pursuits are a non-issue at this point. I didn't think they were, but I was proved wrong, of course."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-09-12, 2:22 am

"Then you know my number when you need to talk. I can't truly help you with what you do, but I do know how talking can relieve a bit of stress from time to time."
Emanulle said, he wasn't going to pry about her romantic past life. It just wasn't in him. The last time he had anything related to that front had been a couple of years back. It hadn't ended like he wanted, but at least he was over that now.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-09-12, 2:46 am

Maya nodded a bit, then sighed. "Well, I may have no luck in the romantic department, but surely there must be someone in your life now. Maybe not that you are with, but someone you want to be with?" She was casual about it, but she knew who he wanted, and she intended to get him to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-09-14, 3:51 am

"..There is one." Emanulle said slowly. "I'm actually interested in Monica, but I don't know if she see's me in that way or if that would bother her at all. It might make her feel awkward that her cousin has feelings for her."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-09-14, 4:00 am

Maya chuckled, and crossed her arms. "And you say that because...? What evidence do you have that she would feel awkward about it, Manny?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-09-14, 4:18 am

"I don't." Emanulle answered honestly. "I just know people usually have issues with relatives having feelings for them. I know its not a issue for us, but Monica was raised here on earth. And you know how things are here. I honestly couldn't say..but at worse she just might feel awkward. Monica is too kind to really hold something like this against me."

He rested his head on hand. "I know I should. The worse she can do is say 'no' but I'm a bit hesistant because of rejection so I've been dragging my feet when I should have said something earlier. I've been talking to myself to get it done before this vacation ends.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-09-14, 4:26 am

Maya nodded at that, and reached over, cupping his cheek. "Make sure you do, Manny. Living with regret is a painful thing, and if you don't tell her, you will always, always regret it. I would know, my life is full of regrets, and it's already too late for me to fix them. Don't be like me, Manny. Don't end up miserable and alone because of being too scared to voice your feelings... do you hear me? Take time to think about it, and spend some more time with her first, but whatever you do, do NOT be a coward when it comes to your feelings..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-09-14, 4:52 am

Emanulle actually almost reflexively closed his eyes when Maya touched his cheek. He understood what she said, and he wanted to ask but didn't want to bring up any bad memories or open up old wounds. "..I will. I promise."

Thinking about it, and deciding to go with his gut feeling he gave his aunt a hug before pulling away. "Thank you. Change of subject, you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-09-14, 5:04 am

Maya returned the hug happily, certainly needing it, and then nodded at his question, also grateful for the subject change. "Yeah, a bit. I also intend to drink, so I hope you don't mind me being a bit... off. I don't usually drink, but I kind of need it right now."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-09-14, 5:28 am

Emanulle nodded, and went to go see about getting them both something to eat. At the moment, they were in one of the many rooms--this one looking more like a game room with a pool table. It wasn't as if anyone used it much but it was there if the people around needed it. He went to the small 'kitchen' area with the fridge getting them something to eat.

"I'm not sure what's to drink, but sure you can find something." E
manulle looked around, then spotted in the corner a locked away liquor cabinent. They really do have about everything here.

Shrugging, he went and found some keys, giving them to Maya.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-09-14, 5:35 am

Maya nodded in thanks, going to the liquor cabinet... and actually grabbed a couple bottles, bringing them over. "It's sad that it takes so much to affect me... suppose it's a good thing though..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-09-18, 9:25 pm

"It's probably our natural healing that makes it harder for us to get drunk in the first place.."
Emanulle sat back down, he seemed to be thinking of a few things or another but otherwise remained quite for now. Something seemed to be bothering Maya, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-09-18, 9:59 pm

Maya shrugged, and took a seat, immediately opening one of the bottles. She then grabbed two glasses. "In case you want a drink as well." She set one down in front of him, then poured some for herself. She threw it back quickly, then poured another. This one, she drank at a more normal pace.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty2012-09-18, 10:10 pm

He wasn't much of a drinker. Never had been and probably never would be. Right now though, Emanulle didn't seem to harm in drinking a little bit. It was too early to drink much in his opinion, but Maya was a grown woman. Emanulle would drink just enough, but enough to truly get drunk, drunk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Matters Most
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Alus And Deep Space :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: