The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Matters Most

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-09-18, 10:46 pm

Maya was rather quiet, deep in thought. She didn't seem overly happy about whatever she was thinking about either, and despite her slowing the pace down, she was already a little flushed and tipsy after not too long.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-09-19, 3:17 am

Emanulle excused himself for a moment, feeling a bit odd; it was likely the drinks so he went to the bathroom to clear his head for a moment. There were certain thoughts he wasn't trying to entertain right at the moment. Or perhaps it was something he wasn't aware of that he was trying to deny. Emanulle wasn't sure.

You know exactly what it is for what it is. Don't play dumb.

The former prince ignored the voice, washing his face a bit but still feeling the effects of drinking messing with him. Maybe he had drunk more then he realized. In that case, it wasn't going to simply go away so he headed out back outside, maybe Maya wanted to talk.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-09-19, 3:26 am

Maya looked up at him when he returned, smiling a bit drunkenly. "You know... I appreciate you being honest about having feelings for Monica. It's not always easy to admit such things... it... it's how I got my heart broken the first time, you know? I... she never even knew how I felt... I couldn't tell her, cause I was afraid..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-09-19, 3:34 am

Emanulle frowned and sat down nearby. "..Do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-09-19, 3:42 am

Maya paused, then nodded. "I... need to tell someone. I've had it weighing me down for so long... I could never tell her, and sometimes I wonder... if I'd told her, maybe we'd be together? But then, if that happened... I'd lose something else I love..." She bit her lip, downing another glass. "I had finally worked up the courage to tell her... but before I could... she... she called me and told me she'd met someone... she sounded so excited... I couldn't... I couldn't ruin it...."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-09-19, 3:45 am

For a moment, Emanulle was silent. "..Who was excited?" He had a strange feeling about it really..

He'd find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-09-19, 4:07 am

Maya rubbed her eyes; they were watering. "...Terra... I was in love... with Terra... and to a degree, I still am, I've just moved on, but... it still hurts... I... I seem to be vulnerable to falling for people I shouldn't... people who either can't or won't return my feelings... but Terra... she was my first love... and she doesn't even know it... but I wouldn't give up having Monica around... so it's for the best, but..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-09-21, 12:17 am

"I'm sorry Maya.." Emanulle went over and gave Maya hug. He really didn't know what else to say or do..so he went by instinc. He hated seeing Maya upset and hurt and he didn't like just sitting there. Crying, or in particular the women in his life crying was a big weakness of his.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-09-21, 12:23 am

Maya returned the hug without hesitation, trying to stop her tears. She was usually good at masking her emotions when needed, but that was when she wasn't drunk. After awhile, she pulled away, shaking her head. "I.. should go back to bed... I'm a bit out of it... headache" That's what she got for drinking so much, especially this early. She stood, wobbling a bit. "Nh... good night.. or... no, it's still morning, isn't it? ...I'm a mess..." She staggered off back to her own bed, and collapsed into bed. She was out quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-09-21, 12:57 am

Emanulle wanted to help Maya someway, but there wasn't much he could do. So for now he left her alone.

It was later on the family had went out to go eat and hang out, Emanulle had cited Maya wasn't feeling great so was staying home. This made Terra worry slightly but otherwise she didn't comment on it. For the most part, the family eating out was uneventful and went along smoothly.

The others came back later on, Monica had went straight to bed. Which was odd considering she was usually up. Terra, Damon, and Emanulle were among the people still up and about. Chris was out like a light though.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-09-21, 1:12 am

What Matters Most - Page 5 32_zpsf23e7653

When the others came back, Maya was up... and drinking again. It wasn't long before she was passed out on the couch. She'd changed into more comfortable clothes, which left an interesting sight for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-09-21, 1:36 am

Damon, Terra and Chris retired to bed not too long after. Emanulle had decided to drink a bit more with Maya. Partly because it was something to do while he kept her company; he was worried about her. When she passed out on the couch he thought about leaving..but something pulled him. It probably had to due a bit with the liquor..but that wasn't everything. He had always been very attracted to Maya.

I shouldn't do anything...

So why was he moving closer?

Almost without realizing what he was doing as in a trance, his hand slowly rose to move a bit of hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-09-21, 1:47 am

At Emanulle's touch, Maya shifted a bit, letting out a slight moan. Not the sexual kind of course, but she enjoyed the contact; she'd always been a very physical person, even from a young age. This was something Terra had known very well, as Maya had constantly wanted to be in contact with her siblings or parents; particularly Terra. Maya drew comfort from it. She shifted again, mumbling a bit. Her movements had caused her tank-top to ride up a bit, exposing more of her stomach; the fact that the clothes were quite small on her didn't help, as it seemed certain parts of her were trying to escape.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-09-23, 12:09 am

Emanulle felt he probably should have stopped there, but he couldn't help it and began gently trailing down a bit.

No..just should stop.

Partly disgusted with himself Emanulle stopped from touching Maya further, he had just felt a strong urge to seeing her like that.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-09-23, 12:30 am

As Emanulle started to withdraw his hand, Maya suddenly grabbed his wrist, stopping him. She'd woken up during his minor exploration, about when his hand had moved over her breasts. He'd stopped at her exposed stomach... she was disappointed. She just looked at him, her eyes boring into his. "...Why did you stop?" Her voice was breathless, whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-10-04, 1:14 am

Emanulle paused, taken off guard. "..I just didn't want to take advantage of you sleeping." His mind was trying to think clearly instead of thinking with his hormones and feelings he wasn't aware of himself. On the surface anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-10-04, 1:26 am

Maya just continued to look at him. "I'm not sleeping now though, am I?" That was when she subconsciously licked her lips. The flushed cheeks and lidded eyes was as much because of lust as it was because of being drunk; which she clearly was.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-10-04, 1:40 am

Emanulle was presented with a few options. He could try to walk away but for some reason that choice wasn't looking that attractive to him at the moment. He had always been attracted to Maya, just nothing had really came of it..until now.

Maybe it was selfish or not the wisest choice but people were allowed their moments; so this time he gave into more carnal thoughts and desires. After licking her lips, that triggered it and he soon went to kiss her hungrily, pressing her back down against the fabric of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-10-04, 1:44 am

Yes, she was drunk. Decision making was not a drunk person's strong suit. Yes, her inhibitions had gone out the window. Also not good. However, she really just did not care. When she had woken up to find Emanulle so close, and touching her like that... she wanted more, and now she knew she could get it. 'Just... this one time. Then he and Monica can be together, and I.... I'll support them, and...' She moaned softly into the kiss, wrapping her arms around Manny. She wanted him, her body wanted him, and she didn't care about anything else right then. She was already grinding up against him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-10-15, 1:38 am

Emanulle continued to kiss her, trailing down to her neck. His hand sneaked under her tight and all too small tank top, helping her out of it. Not wasting anytime he began kissing her again, trailing down to her large breast. His right hand went lower and under her shorts and down her panties, finding a spot where he could rub underneath.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-10-15, 1:46 am

Maya gasped softly, bucking her hips slightly against his touch. She wanted him now, but she'd let him go at his pace for now. So long as he didn't take too long for her liking. Now that they had started down this road, she was determined to see it through.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-10-17, 11:52 am

Between her gasp, bucking her hips and just the visible sight of Maya, Emanulle soon lost his patience soon. He kissed her eagerly again, at the same time went to quickly get off her shorts and panties. A bit of instinc had taken over and without pausing, he had plunged himself into his aunt and began pounding into her. The only reason he hadn't paused was because he knew it wasn't Maya's first time, and two he was releasing a lot of pent up sexual urges and feelings he had towards Maya all at once.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-10-17, 1:19 pm

Maya inhaled sharply, back arching, as Manny suddenly was inside her and making no hesitations in what he was doing. She could practically feel all the feelings he was getting out with this, and it made it that much more pleasurable for her. She knew, deep down, that Manny had always wanted to do this on some level. The moment that realization hit her, her inner walls clamped down on him tightly as her body tensed; already she was experiencing an orgasm. Knowing that Manny had wanted her as well, even if in just this way, was an amazing feeling for her. "Ahh... Manny..."

She wrapped her legs around his waist, her nails were digging into his back, and she actually nibbled on his ear, whispering huskily to him. "Harder... fuck me harder..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-10-17, 4:16 pm

Hearing those words and her moaning triggered something within Emanulle, and it wasn't long before he started to thrust into Maya harder like she wanted. A part of him had always wanted to do this, and now that he finally had a chance to do so he wasn't going to let it go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty2012-10-17, 4:35 pm

Maya actually whimpered slightly, before kissing Manny passionately, grinding her hips into his thrusts, and even clawing at his back. She was in her own heaven right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Matters Most
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Alus And Deep Space :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: