The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ten Shades Of Summer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

The Ten Shades Of Summer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ten Shades Of Summer   The Ten Shades Of Summer - Page 2 Empty2012-03-23, 7:56 pm

Tomoya thought about that, then shrugged. "Uh... I guess the rules are... uh... everyone pulls their own weight, everyone watches each other's backs, and if you have a date, no sex outside of the bedroom if you might be walked in on." At this, Kusa laughed brightly, rather amused by that one. "Oh, and in regards to the dating, if the person you are with is shitty to your friends, dump 'em. Period."

"Oh, I like that one."

"Heh, yeah. Anyway, can't think of anything else, honestly. Just use common sense, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Shades Of Summer   The Ten Shades Of Summer - Page 2 Empty2012-04-02, 2:46 am

Natomi blushed at the sex comment, but she didn't say anything about it, not that she thought she'd be having sex here. Or anytime soon really. "Okay. I promise to pull my weight. If there's nothing else, I'll be getting me and Kusa's things. Once again, thank you." She left, along with her friend.

Reizo watched them leave. "..So did we really have two women we barely know want to move in with us?" He said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Shades Of Summer   The Ten Shades Of Summer - Page 2 Empty2012-04-02, 3:20 am

Tomoya glanced at him. "Uh... I believe we did, yeah. Nothing to complain about. Just have to be more careful about knocking on doors." He shrugged. "Not that big of a deal."

"Figured you'd be more excited to have two beautiful women living in your house."

"Eh. We aren't dating or anything, so why does it matter? Yeah, you two are attractive, but Reizo is shy and I'm not an asshole, so neither of us are going to see anything we shouldn't unless it's honestly an accident, and we are going to try and avoid those."

"So two gentlemen? Awesome."

"Gentlemen? Maybe Reizo is, but I'm not." He shrugged. "I just respect people's privacy."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Shades Of Summer   The Ten Shades Of Summer - Page 2 Empty2012-04-19, 12:58 am

Reizo sent Tomoya brief look of 'that's what you think' at not being a gentleman comment but otherwise left it alone and didn't comment. He hadn't been complaining about what happened just now..just more surprised. Natomi came back within twenty minutes at the most, all the bags she carried would have slowed a normal girl down but did nothing. It wasn't as if there was even a lot; they just seemed heavy.

"Sorry about taking a bit, I just had to make sure everything was there." That and ensure she wasn't being trailed or followed at all. True they would have a safety net of sorts here, but it was best to delay them being found for as long as they possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Shades Of Summer   The Ten Shades Of Summer - Page 2 Empty2012-04-19, 8:12 pm

Tomoya shrugged. "Gotcha. Reizo, give them a tour or something, and point them to where they'll be sleeping, I have to finish cooking this food..."

"So domestic, I love it."

"Hush, you..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Shades Of Summer   The Ten Shades Of Summer - Page 2 Empty2012-04-26, 1:26 am

Reizo scratched the back of his head. "Come on then. I'll show you two to your rooms."

This was going to be..interesting. Tomoya was used to having a bunch of beautiful women around the house, but Reizo wasn't so it was going to take some time adjust to it.

It was around the next morning Natomi slowly woke up from her sleep, yawning as she stretched. She needed to get up early, which wasn't that much of a problem considering her training had involved that. Even when she wasn't required to wake up early due to her training as is being done, her body still woke up around this time naturally. It was a simply a habit by now.

Might be a good idea to enroll in school. They can't really get involved with people around, and when Tomoya and Reizo leave, that makes it more open.

It was a good start, and decision made forced her body up. She'd talk to Kusa about things soon, but she needed breakfast first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Shades Of Summer   The Ten Shades Of Summer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ten Shades Of Summer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2