The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Hot Summer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

One Hot Summer Empty
PostSubject: One Hot Summer   One Hot Summer Empty2012-05-30, 6:22 pm

**This is a summarized bit of everything myself and two other friends made on MSN, this is an Alternate Universe so everything that happens is and was created by Stephanie F, Stephanie M, and Kris H. Please enjoy the story that is about to be told**

A month passed by since kagome had disappeared, and the well closed itself off prevent anyone from entering including Inuyasha who sat up in his tree overlooking the village as well as the forest. Things in the village though went on as always, as the jewel had disappeared from the world allowing it to move on without too much distress. With that came new changes, the village where it all started had many demons living in it the wolf packs of the mountains coming down every once in awhile selling furs from their kills, in return getting other supplies. The lord of the west, coming from time to time to see the young girl he left in the care of the priestess keade, but the girl was not so young any more she was now well within the years of being women. Sango and Miroku grew their family larger by the years starting with three and now up to at least six. All this came and went, and now a part of the village was missing, Kagome....the priestess who came from the future.

Things where very much different now that Kagome was gone, Inuyasha the half demon refused to talk to anyone about his missing wife who had married just weeks before she disappeared. He only came down from the tree he spent his days to help fight against demons that dared to harm the village, that he and many others called home one such person was Rin the young ward of the lord of the west Sesshoumaru. She was now a beautiful young women of 17, who was at the age to marry and had many suitors asking for her hand, she lived in the hut with the old priestess Keade who after all these years still managed to keep up with the younger people and still put in her wisdom that only the years can bring.

However, this summer would be different for everyone many new things were happening and it started with the arrival of the great lord himself Sesshoumaru. He was coming to visit as he did twice a year to see how Rin was doing, he came with a purpose in mind but that was dashed when his brother once again stepped in where he did not belong, spouting off about how Rin was having to many suitors calling for her hand and demanding that she give them an answer but like the crafty lord Sesshoumaru was he shot back with ‘where was the priestess you gave everything up for’ shutting the half demon up to only turn and leave his heart still broken over the loss of his love.

But soon that changed when a bright light filled the sky, bringing with it the sounds and scents of a world only Inuyasha knew personally after visiting so many times. The well had reopened causing those who missed the priestess Kagome to run towards the well, waiting to see the smiling face of the women they couldn’t wait to see but as Inuyasha neared reaching into the well and aiding the women within their smiles dropped as someone else was pulled out. A girl who was almost the spitting image of Kagome stood there looking around, only to state who she was ‘Kumiko…..my name is Kumiko Higurashi….Kagome was my grandmother’

Everyone was shocked except the static demon lord who only went on to say he was right again that Kagome was not coming back, and the proof stared them in the face now as Kumiko would remove a necklace from around her throat and passed it to Inuyasha. It was a ring, Kagome’s wedding ring that matched Inuyashas; she went on telling them that last year her grandmother passed away after 70 years of living at the shrine. Time had been the same here for everyone, but on the other side of the well it had accelerated to where Kagome no longer was alive and would never return to them.

After the startling realization everyone returned to the village, Inuyasha going off into the forest to mourn the loss of his wife and mate while everyone gathered within Keade’s hut. But even through sorrow happiness prevailed when Sesshoumaru asked for the hand of Rin, which she said yes allowing her to return once more to the home she knew and loved…the palace of the west.

The story begins here…what will happen next?
Back to top Go down
Stessy180

Stessy180

One Hot Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Hot Summer   One Hot Summer Empty2012-05-30, 6:54 pm

Rin looked up at him, "You...you love me?" She asked as she held onto him

Inuyasha felt a warm and loving feeling running through him and a light smile played on his lips as he listened to her. That Kagome loved him so much that she had never found another. It made him feel a bit sad, he wanted her to feel love...but according to Kumiko, it was he choice.
Back to top Go down
MusicMajorKT

One Hot Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Hot Summer   One Hot Summer Empty2012-05-30, 7:05 pm

Sesshoumaru looked down at her, his hand still on the small of her back before turning his head to face forward again "I do."was his initial short reply before he continued "I have watched you grow from a young girl into a beautiful young woman. Over the years I have steadily grown to realize that I have someone that I do care for and wish to protect. I have not felt that way about anyone else before. So you will be mine, before an unworthy suitor attempts to take you away from me"he said as his golden gaze turned back looking into her brown eyes "So long as you shall have me"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

One Hot Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Hot Summer   One Hot Summer Empty2012-05-30, 7:11 pm

Kumiko would brush her hair back slightly as she looked at him, and she smirked then she stretched out her arms as she moved towards the woods and back towards the well. Perhaps this was the only reason why she was brought back to this time, to tell him and the others about her grandmother so that they all could move on.

"If anything, to help I suppose Inuyasha is that my grandmother never was sad about being unable to return here...guess she knew that one day the well would open" She stated, and looked at him smirking then she looked back towards the village "if the well stays open, I wouldn't mind getting to know this place you know kinda walk where my grandma walked...she became a good strong priestess do to travailing here maybe the same can happen for me"

Looking back at the forest she would yawn and shake her head "well busy day, also you should really work on making your brother less of an ass....unless he was just dropped on his head so many times he can't pull ass and nice from each other"
Back to top Go down
Stessy180

Stessy180

One Hot Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Hot Summer   One Hot Summer Empty2012-06-06, 12:23 am

Rin couldn't help the smile as she reached up bravely and gently touched his cheek and leaned up to him. "I will...I love you Lord Sesshoumaru." She said as she leaned forward and ever so gently placed her lips over his.

Inuyasha chuckled "I doubt that there is anything that I can do to help that." he said as they continued walking through the trees.
"Your Grandmother was the best person I knew. I do hope that you can come back and know this place. She did love it here."
Back to top Go down
MusicMajorKT

One Hot Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Hot Summer   One Hot Summer Empty2012-06-10, 2:51 am

Sesshoumaru gently pulled her closer into his body as he closed his eyes letting his lips press lightly back against hers, his hands resting lightly on her hips and after a long moment finally broke the kiss "And I you, Rin. You shall be the Lady of the West soon. I hope you can shoulder the responsibility"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

One Hot Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Hot Summer   One Hot Summer Empty2012-06-11, 1:37 am

"well maybe, you should have Rin tame him a bit" she stated as she chuckled, moving up to the well and looking down into it. "well I guess this is it, after all no clue if I'll even end up in the right place hell may not end up alive" she laughed some, trying not to show any fear as she would then look back at Inuyasha.

"if I can you can bet I'll be back here" she said with a small smile and would climb up onto the well lip "see ya" she stated and jumped.

((Not sure if we should have Oku no shi appear up to you two))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Hot Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Hot Summer   One Hot Summer Empty

Back to top Go down

One Hot Summer
Page 1 of 1