The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty
PostSubject: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-24, 5:12 pm

Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Altair1

Two years. It was a long time to most, but to some, it could pass in but an instant. Such was the case for Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad. After defeating his former master, Al Mualim, and being accepted as the new Mentor of the Order, Altair had taken steps to change the order. The Templar had become more secretive, and so had the Brotherhood. After driving the Templar from Syria, Altair made it a point to make more significant changes. He had yet to reveal his planned changes, simply stating to the rest of the Order, "Our duty is to the people, not to custom. We shall be made anew..."

It was while working toward these ends that he would be found in his study, writing not only his notes for changes to be made, but also writing his experiences down into his codex, for future generations. He only hoped that his plans were truly for the best, and that he was not a fool for peering into the Apple at times...
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-24, 5:24 pm

Keita, had been gone for just over two years, but during her travels back to Masayaf, she had heard news that Al Maulim was dead, her master. But she had also heard that the one person she never could catch up to was now the new mentor of the order. She had shoulder length brown hair, it had grown out a bit since though and her grey-blue eyes looking in front of her as she rode on the black stallion.

It was Al Maulim who had told her who her parents now, but after hearing he was a traitor, her mind was in doubt, abandoned with only a hidden blade she was sure at least on fo her parents must’ve been in the brother hood.

She was soon back at Masyaf after over two years, her travel back had been a lot quieter than when she had left, no Templars trying to kill her on the way back. “So much has changed” she said. She then tied her horse at the stables outside the gates before she headed back to assassin headquarters.

“Keita, you are back” said one of the others greeting her “How was your journey back?”
“Surprisingly quiet, seem all the rumours I head amongst the people were true.”
“How could you not believe such a thing?”
“Oh you know full why?” she said crossing her arms over her chest, speaking in that usual playful tone of hers. “Show some respect, will you?” she smirked and then just walked up the stairs to see Altair wearing the masters cloaks but did not speak a word.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-24, 5:35 pm

At first, Altair did not react to Keita's arrival, so engrossed in his work as he was, but he was fully aware she was there. His training would not allow him to not be alert to his surroundings. After a moment, he set down his quill, and looked up at Keita, not recognizing her at first. "What is it?" His tone was not harsh or demanding; simply firm, yet curious.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-24, 5:44 pm

“Back from such far places after so long, to report my mission, you even forgot me” she laughed acting as her usual childish playful self as always when around the others, she was actually serious in her work though. She then closed her eyes not really caring if he remembered of not before giving her report, as routine for her though she had a feeling he wouldn’t know about it since Al Maulim had given her the task. She was given several targets, miles and miles apart from each other before all the chaos happened.
However, she would never call him Master, for one they had been trained at roughly the same time anyway and two, the last master had betrayed the brotherhood. To her that was just simply logic.
"All targets Dead" she finished with, after the long list of names, no wonder it had taken her so long, she was never one to use her time so unwisely if she could help it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-24, 5:54 pm

Altair simply watched her for a moment, then nodded. "Keita. I apologize for not recognizing you. I've had alot on my mind. Much has occurred since you left. I assume that you have heard the important parts, at least." He sighed, and sat back in his chair. "Please, Keita, tell me of your mission."
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-24, 6:00 pm

"For one the targets were all miles apart..." she said begining to name each and every target some were even women, as usual she kept reports breif and short, usual only the relative information was spoken from her lips "Yes I have heard most of it from bearu's on the way back here, and I certaintly didn't forget you Altair" she said bluntly acting childish again she leaned back against the wall turning her head to the side with a frown on her face, her arms still crossed over her chest, the hood covered her face mostly but it was easy to tell just from behaviour with her.
"So what is the other half of the story, and no I'm not going to call you master either" she said just being blunt now.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-24, 6:08 pm

Altair smirked just a bit at that. "That's fine, as it would be disconcerting for you to call me Master. If only because showing respect has never been one of your strong suits, especially toward people you have an issue with. Understandable, considering the attitude I once had. Enough of that, however. Tell me, what exactly do you wish to know, Keita?"
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-24, 6:18 pm

“Just what happened, I’ve heard plenty of versions and don’t give me that either” she said “But what was the whole thing about, that is the one thing I haven’t heard about, what exactly was it that caused him to act like that? Betraying both sides” she said “Also, is there any other missions for me to do?” she asked otherwise she would just be practicing since she hadn’t used some of her skills as much as she could have. She just ignored what he said about having an issue with some people although it was true and she didn’t exactly have an issue with him according to her anyway, he just annoyed her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-24, 6:27 pm

Altair thought things over for a moment, then answered. "A Piece of Eden. An ancient, powerful treasure. Al Mualim wanted it, so he joined the Templars in order to get their aid in finding it, since they were also after it. Once it had been found, Al Mualim did not want to share it's power with his fellow Templar. So, he sent me to kill the others. He did not expect me to figure out the truth, however, and when confronted, he explained his plans. He wanted to take away free will. His reason, to bring about peace, was noble, but his methods were evil. That is all there really is to it. Al Mualim was once a great man, but he allowed himself to be corrupted by greed and a belief that any actions he took were justified. He abandoned the Creed."
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-24, 6:33 pm

She listened in complete silence turning to him as he spoke, “I see, that might explain some other things for me as well then, and well done for figuring things out as well. Also that happens all the time in the world, the reason is good but the way of getting to it is wrong. I heard a little of this piece of Eden as well, news of such things travels fast even to other countries and at least we both agree on that, just make sure you don’t end up the same” not saying much else she waited for a bit before asking once more “Any more missions?” she asked simply pushing herself off the wall.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-24, 7:03 pm

Altair nodded briefly, sifting through some papers. "Yes, actually. I've had other members of the Order patrolling Acre and Jerusalem, due to the Templar's past interest in those cities, and recently sent a few more to Damascus. The rest are either in training, or in places more abroad. However, it has come to my attention that there is someone in Masyaf, speaking with the population, and asking questions. They seem innocent enough, but I want you to find out whatever you can about this person, then come back to me and tell me what you've discovered. I will decide from there whether they need to be dealt with."
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-25, 2:10 am

Listening once more in silence once more she unfolded her arms and nodded her head “I’ll be going then, any area you think I should start from?” she asked.
When she got her answer she left, careful about the information she picked and what she listened to, it seemed like the basic routine for her. She listened to silently to learn all that she could but was trying to pace herself a bit, so she wasn’t detected of course.

(sorry so short, couldn't think abut what might be said at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-25, 2:18 am

Altair advised her to check out the city gates first, then sent her on her way. In the town, she'd eventually find the man she'd been tasked to find. He was bundled up, and difficult to recognize. His questions seemed innocent enough, but when the various answers were pieced together, one would find that he was slowly learning more of the Order's activities. He didn't seem to be using this information, or passing it to anyone, though he did periodically check over a piece of paper, and write things down, before returning it to his pocket. Other than that, there were no other suspicious actions.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-25, 12:02 pm

It did not take her very long to find who she was meant to be looking for, she had listened carefully and following a trail of people who had all been asked questions listening to them describe the man she decided it would be wiser to stay in the crowds, If he was asking about the Order then it would be best not to alarm him, She followed for a bit carefully picking what to do but that piece of paper interested her greatly. He was writing down things on it, not everything but every now and then she would notice him writing something down.

Carefully she followed edging closely slowly she soon pick pocketed the paper from him and back off a bit as not to alert him before she followed he was still continuing to his destination and she would look over the paper herself later, although it did seem important.

Last edited by Soul Hunter on 2012-01-27, 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-27, 4:27 pm

(Okay, I'm about to sound like a total asshole, probably. I've been trying, but I just can't manage a post for one reason; I have a bit of an OCD thing, and you taking control of one of my NPC's is really bothering me. The OCD is that it nags at me and I can't manage a post. I'm so sorry, but could you please edit? I know it's bothersome, but it just really gets to me.)
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-27, 5:30 pm

(no it's fine.. no problem I just deleted the bit that I played him, and I understand so don't worry about it but now I know for the furture... sorry thought he was an 'open NCP'... again no worries about it)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-27, 5:36 pm

The man continued to move about, asking questions, but when he went to write on the paper again, and saw it was missing, he cursed, looking around a bit wildly. Seeming panicked, he pushed his way through the crowds to the small home he'd been staying in, quickly barring the doors and windows. It seemed he was aware of how easily he could have been killed this day.

The paper itself, when looked over, included a rough estimate of how many members of the Order there were in Masyaf, where any patrols seemed to be, as well as information on supplies being taken up to the fortress. Underneath that information, was a suggestion that they could be used to sneak in to the fortress.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-27, 5:43 pm

Looking over the paper once she was in a safer environment she picked up all the details swiftly wow, he’s been busy she said and tugged her hood back a little but only slightly. It had a lot of information about them on there. What are they planning, to sneak in? she thought and then jumped down into a some hay and headed back at the usual pace never too quickly and making sure she was not suspected pulling her hood back over completely to head back, but it also seemed as though he was alarmed now, so it would be even harder. She listened closely to the crowds picking up snippets of information as she headed back eventually making her way into the fortress, she looked the paper over once more before she put it in her pouch. She walked up the stairs silently...
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-27, 5:48 pm

Altair was, at this point, now silently overseeing the training of some of the Novice's. His research was done for now, and he planned to reveal his first change to the order the next day. It was as he watched one student successfully counter his opponent and knock him to the ground, that he saw Keita approaching. He nodded slightly, and moved discreetly away from the others, so they could speak more privately. When she reached him, he spoke quietly. "What have you discovered, Keita?"

(By the way, thank you for the edit, an I am sorry about that. I hope I didn't seem like an ass.)
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-27, 6:07 pm

“He has been asking an awful lot of questions mostly to people who defiantly know small bits about the fortress, he also appears to have watched anything that comes to the fortress and wrote them all down. However, he became very alarmed after losing something” she said taking the paper from her pouch “it seemed important but he only wrote down certain things, like I said he’s been asking an awful lot of questions about this place, he even has an estimate of how many of us are in Masayaf” she said her voice a little hushed and calm.

(Don't worry about it, I understand and wasn't bothered by that request at all...)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-27, 6:13 pm

Altair frowned, taking the paper and looking it over. After a moment, he handed it back to her, sighing. "Alright, Keita. If he's noticed the paper is gone, and panicked, he's likely to try and leave Masyaf. I want you to get to him first. Find out what all he knows, and who he is working for. Then, silence him. Come tell me what you find out."
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-27, 6:19 pm

“That should not be too hard” she said simply and then turned her back before leaving to go follow out her instructions, she waited until he left his house and jumped down following until he was in an isolated area, the stables where people would keep there horses, no one would be there usually at this time of day for the night was falling. She then walked behind him and turned him around interrogating him for answers.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-27, 6:32 pm

To say the man was scared was an understatement. The man was terrified, and spilled his secrets the instant he realized who was demanding the answers. Keita would learn that the man had been sent by a wealthy merchant named Arsuf, in Damascus, and that after gathering information, he was to meet a man named Swami, at these very stables, to confirm the plan to slip in a small force. Afterward, he would take the information to Arsuf, to set the plan in motion.

He did not know what the reason for sneaking into the fortress was, but he promised to abandon the plan altogether if he was allowed to live.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-27, 6:39 pm

She listened remembering all the details with ease and then heard his pleas “I am sorry my friend” she said softly and pulled him closer, silencing him swiftly at least. She always went over details in her head and made sure the body was out of view. She returned back swiftly, this could be serious. She found Altair and tapped his shoulder, walking off to somewhere a little ways off before speaking to him “They were planning to sneak into the fortress, he was to meet a man named Swami, later at the stables I found him at, they were to slip in a small force. However, he was to report this information to the man who gave him his order a wealthy man by the name of Arsuf who lives in Damascus” she repeated the words she had been told. “He did not know why, that was probably one of many bits of information he was not told.”
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty2012-01-27, 6:48 pm

Altair's expression darkened quickly. "...I see. Keita, while most have accepted me as Mentor, there is a small group that do not. They vary in their defiance, but a few, I have kept a close eye on. Abbas is one. He has held a hatred for me since we were children, and even stole the Apple from me shortly after I had defeated Al Mualim. it overwhelmed him, however, and I took it back, and forgave his actions. However, I know they still harbor ill will toward me. I do not, however, know if it is enough for them to openly betray the Order." The was a pause.

"...One of these men, has been acting suspiciously. I sent him to Damascus a month ago, with a Novice to help train. When he returned, the Novice was dead. He said the young man had acted foolishly, and gotten killed by the target's bodyguards. This particular Novice had been particularly promising however, and given what I know of the man, I was suspicious. Your words confirm them though. It would seem that one of our own, Swami, intends to betray us. Likely to have me killed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: