The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What goes around....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

What goes around.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... - Page 2 Empty2012-07-06, 3:07 am

Levante tried to answer the best he could. "To make a long story short, Marcus or Grandfather Time is like a..mechanic of this collected Multiverse. He fixes things and keeps them going. Lady Anya is the being who created all that you see here for the most part. She gave up much of her power on purpose, because she feared she'd get corrupted by it. And my name is Levante Brunel." He addressed Drake.

Then the Nosferatu addressed Lost. "You likely know what my answer is already. If Anya needs my help, then I will be more then happy to give it. She's a close friend of mine. I cannot speak for Girl X or any of the others."

Apollo just chuckled. "..Holy hell. Sounds a bit out of my element. I think I'll stick around doing what I can here."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... - Page 2 Empty2012-07-06, 3:19 am

Drake nodded "I got nothing better to do. I'm just enjoying the fresh air." She walked close to Lost.

Girl X for her part nodded. "But... weren't we on... never mind. This sounds more important." She looked to Apollo, "If you can try and keep on this. Peoples lives could be in danger." She then looked to Lost. "I'm in."

Lost nodded his head and opened a portal of blue and white energy. "Simply step though. You'll be standing outside a building. Wait there and I will lead you in." He said and stepped aside.

Drake didn't like portals but she knew what she had to do. She stepped through.

Girl X waved to Apollo, "Nice meeting you." She said and stepped through.

((You know the drill, however I'm gonna say it anyway. Legal issues... *ahem* Anyone stepping through the portal is out and will join the others in History In the Making. *at least I think that's where they're going.*))
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... - Page 2 Empty2012-07-06, 8:02 pm

Levante glanced at his friend. "Keep fighting the good fight here. I'll see you when I can Apollo."

And with that he stepped through the portal.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... - Page 2 Empty2012-07-10, 8:09 pm

With that Lost bowed and stepped through his own portal. With out a sound it closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What goes around....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: New York-
Jump to: