The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What goes around....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

What goes around.... Empty
PostSubject: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2011-12-14, 4:52 am

The Eternal appeared on the top of a building and there he crouched. Perched on a gargoyle he looked over his city. *That was strange. 'Containment' indeed.* He thought. Then the Eternal moved and made his way back to Hope Alley. His home. Perhaps the only place in this new world he felt remotely safe. Here he protected its homeless from would be gang bangers and street thugs.

He settled into his 'throne' and tried to relax. It wasn't much of a throne. Just a pile of garbage with an old recliner on the top. He hadn't been here all that long however it was enough time to establish himself back in his 'comfort zone'.

He pondered for a while on why he was here. There were an infinite number of possibilities. It wasn't like he came here on purpose. It also seemed that this place didn't have its own version of him. Well not the Eternal anyway. He was sure there was a David Powers lurking around here somewhere.

In many ways this place was much like his own dimension. However in many ways it wasn't. Though given the choice he would rather remain here. Here he wasn't hunted by his own kind. He knew this because he hadn't felt any of his own kind here and they seemed to gather in large cities like this. One prominent thing he had noticed. The utter lack of the infinity gems. This made him happy in a way. Especially since that miserable excuse for a 'God' Galford wasn't in possession of them.

Those insufferable gems were the cause of most of the problems in his home dimension. He loathed to even be near them. It wasn't a power versus power thing they just made his skin crawl. Something that powerful shouldn't be trusted to anyone. Especially since it corrupts the minds of those who hold them.

The Eternal shook his head. "Enough, you're no longer part of that world and heaven help or hell take whoever tries to send me back." He muttered to himself. For now he would just have to find his place in this world. If it was here in his alley then so be it. Makes things easier.

Somewhere in New York a red portal opened and several people stepped out. One among them was Thunder. He looked around gaining his bearings. He nods to the others. "The Eternal's alley is this way." He said and started walking. He felt different somehow. More vitalized. Something was different however he couldn't quite pin point what it was. He knew it had something to do with Anya and her restoring a fraction of his power. He just didn't know what it was that was restored. He would test things out when he had more time. For now they had a mission. It was something he knew the Eternal would be interested in. He hoped.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2011-12-14, 5:18 am

Mikata was among the last to enter through the portal, since if she came before them it would close on its own. New York wasn't a place she had been too often, but she remembered being here a few times. It always interested the devil of how many different walks of life came to this place. It was like a big melting pot if there ever was one.

'I hope this meeting goes well.' She glanced at Anya. 'Then again, with Anya, I think she out of all of us will be our best bet.' That was true. She had even calmed her down from her strong hatred she had for Anya before finding out the truth. It was hard for anyone to dislike the woman, much less hate her if you spent any amount of time with her.

A strange monster seemed to appear through one of the walls as it came closer. It was a shadow like thing, but Mikata didn't seem bothered by it at all; it must of been another one of her monsters. "If its not important, its not the time. We're busy."

"......."

It said nothing, moving closer and giving Mikata an closed evelope, then vanished to where it came. "Hm..odd. I wonder what it is. No matter." She went to Anya and gently a hand on her shoulder. "Its your show, Anya. I'm confident we'll get through this with you here." She removed her hand. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2011-12-14, 5:40 am

Anya, who had simply been looking around in mild interest, blushed heavily at Mikata's words, wringing her hands a bit. "O-oh, right... yes. Thank you, I'll do my best." It was truly odd, how shy and meek Anya could be at times, considering that if anyone in this multiverse should be confident, one would think it would be the person who created it. That just wasn't who Anya was though. She was a humble person, through and through.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2011-12-14, 6:07 am

Thunder nodded with a smile. *She's so cute.* he thought and turned towards Hope Alley.

Hope Alley was set beside an old church. There was a neon sign with a cross on it. Just below the cross in flickering lights read "Hope" the rest of the words were either missing or broken. In the alley were dozens of homeless. Living in their make shift houses. It was almost like a mini shanty town here. Fires burned in metal barrels to keep the chill off. It smelled of garbage and defecation, whiskey and rot. However it felt safe. Here people were hopeful. Children played and people talked among themselves.

Thunder had never been here before. Not even in his home dimension. Though he had heard rumors. He walked over to a person and was about to talk to them when...

The Eternal sat brooding for a long while. Then he felt something. It was some kind of intrusion into his alley. He got up from his seat and chains darted from his chest. They took him to a height he would be able to over look his alley. He watched as several people entered. They were not homeless and one of them was armed with a sword. As far as he was concerned they didn't belong here.

The Eternal silently dipped low and suspended himself 20 feet above the ground. His cloak lashed out and grabbed the white haired man as he was about to approach one of his people. He crimson cloak brought him forward. "Who are you and what are you doing in my alley!?" His tone denoted that he wanted answers and wasn't willing to put up with any crap.

The figure wriggled in the grasp of the cloak. "Dave! It's me!! Thunder!!!" Said the squirming form.

The Eternal moved the man's face closer to his. He blinked behind his mask. "I'll be damned." He said and lowered Thunder to the ground.

The Eternal too lowered himself to the ground. "That answers one part of my question." He said cooly. "Why are you here?" He asked.

Thunder nodded. "Right, um... yeah." He motioned to Anya. "This is Anya, She'll be fielding the answers from here." He finished and stepped aside.

The Eternal locked his gaze on the woman. "I trust I don't have to repeat my question?" he said to her.

Thunder winced.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2011-12-14, 6:15 am

Thunder had said he was 'rough around the edges' not too long ago and he hadn't been kidding about that. She would try to withold judgment until she got to know them a bit better but as the saying went, first impressions went a long way. She was about to say something, then instinc told her not too.

She waited for Anya to speak, watching The Eternal neutrally. He was more powerful then her to be sure, but she never allowed that to intimidate her before. Animus had been able to crush her like a grape at a moments notice, as were others but you didn't give them the extra kind of power like that. The physical power was enough as is. She decided then after Anya spoke and whatever Eternal's response was, she'd then speak.

'I suppose 'Murphy's Law' has to kick in at some point.'
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2011-12-14, 6:22 am

Anya was... intimidated. She was in one of her stranger moods, it seemed, as usually she handled pressure quite well. This time, however, she flinched a bit at the Eternal's tone. "Ah... w-well, we... were wanting your help, you see... the... the Zodiac Gems..." Now, she was just horribly frustrated with herself. Why couldn't she do this? Why was she so jittery right now? She had to get it together...
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2011-12-14, 6:42 am

Thunder felt bad for putting Anya on the spot like that. He walked over and place a hand on her shoulder. "It's okay, we're the good guys. He knows that." He said with a reassuring smile.

For some reason the Eternal felt a little guilty if not bad for the poor woman. "Calm yourself." He said and turned. His cloak flowing about and around him like liquid. "Follow me." He lead them to the back of the alley where it was just him and them. He sat on his... garbage pile and looked to the group. "What's this about?"

Thunder looked to the Eternal and sighed. Taking a page from Matrix's book "Look basically this place has it's own version of the Infinity Gems. However they've found a way to seal them away. But there's a complication. One of the big bads has one and isn't willing to play nice." He took another breath. "Also there's a multi dimensional slave trafficking ring somewhere around here and well frankly, we could use your help." He finished.

The Eternal pondered this for a moment. "What happened to your power?" He asked.

Thunder shrugged. "Cho Tsung." He said.

It was all that needed to be said. That worm was after Thunder's power for a very long time.

Again the Eternal pondered. Then he moved from his trash to stand in front of Anya. "You were right to come here. Power of that magnitude shouldn't be left unchecked and certainly not in the wrong hands." He said and walked to Mikata. He smiled under his mask and walked over to Thunder. He jerked a thumb towards Mikata. "I like her. She doesn't take any shit from anyone. Even in her neutrality here she's defiant." He said and nodded to Anya. "What would you have me do?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2011-12-15, 3:15 am

Mikata listened to the exchange between Thunder and the Eternal, finding their behavior of people who while weren't exactly best friends were at least on friendly terms. The energy the other man gave off was..strange. It was powerful to be sure, but it was unlike any other energy she was used to. The best way to describe it was darker divine energy, which while not entirely accurate was close enough.

She hadn't expected Anya to fold under pressure like that, but for some reason she wasn't surprised despite not knowing her that well. It didn't give her a bad impression of her, it just made her seem more..down to earth and flawed as the rest of them. She made the decision she'd take a bit of the lead until Anya got out of her strange mood she was in.

'So he likes my attitude. Interesting.'
Mikata was mildly amused. "We'll, I suppose introductions should be dealt with, my name is Mikata. You strike me as a no non-sense to the point the person and so am I so I will try to be brief."

"The general idea is, we have is this. The Zodiac Gems require physical contact to do more of their corruption at any reasonable rate. Even a normal human could resist them for long periods if they just nearby. However, those of divine power or empowered by it can more easily resist it then most beings, such as Anya, and assuming Thunder now that he has small bit of his power." She nodded to them. "I myself, though a Devil, am not divine nor do I claim to be."

"We're to try to retrieve them before Animus, or those working with him do by going to locations we know some are located. Animus is no longer nearly as limited in his range of movement anymore. We currently know of two locations, the Zodiac of the Pig which two are already on, and the Tiger; which is our next target." She paused. "..Though I'm not sure if Thunder still intends to see about the slave problem or the gems, not that he has a bit of his power. Same with Anya."

'Foolishness. I should of asked what Anya intended to do, or if we were on the same page.'

It didn't matter though, even the best leaders made mistakes. "Seems I was in slight error, I'm not sure where the two intend to do. Thunder regaining some of his power wasn't an factor I put in since its recent." Then she stopped. "What do you intend to do Anya? And for that matter, in regards to help, would a man name Delko suffice? I have only heard of him, but he was directly turned into an angel by you, that would be enough. I await you and Thunder's confirmation on things before I comment further."

Levante arrived with Girl X in an alleyway, though not the Eternals. It was busy, the noise of people going back and forth was just about everywhere. It was a place to get away or just a place to hide in but New York if nothing else was interesting.

"Ah. New York. No matter what realm I travel too, only places that I have visited New York has the same culture and spirit."

A car, speeding passed someone, hitting a puddle which splashed somebody reading a news paper who flipped him off.

"See? Such wonderful spirit." Levante mused to himself and began walking. "I'm going to see about some of my old stomping grounds for information. I won't hold my breath but its something, if I'm not doing the gems then this trafficking is at least within my ability. Perhaps we'll run into the others if we're lucky."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2011-12-15, 4:04 am

Anya paused, then took a deep breath, steeling her nerves. "Like I said before, I'm not the most tactically minded person, so I'll defer to those better suited for it. I just want to help in any way I can, that's it. It's... painful, sitting in Heaven and seeing some of the suffering people go through, and not being able to do much because of the vow I made to myself. As for Delko... I... haven't been able to reach him lately. I'm not sure why... but it worries me, honestly..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2011-12-15, 8:20 am

The Eternal rolled his eyes behind his mask shaking his head. "Okay, here's my suggestion. Anya, should go with Mikata and myself to obtain these Zodiac Gems. There should be less strategics for a simple snatch and grab. The power we all have should be more than sufficient to aid in that matter." He looked to Thunder, "Thunder, you take who ever else is left and search for this slave ring. Now what we need for that is a starting point so any information provided at this point will be helpful." He said

Girl X nodded. "Yeah this reminds me a lot of home. Well.. without the warwalls and all the villains running around." She walked next to Lavante. "So, you dimension travel much? I try not to. I mean most of my missions now a days either take me to Praetoria the alternate parallel dimension or I have to fight the Malta Group. Either way I hate both." She said and looked to Lavante "Have you ever had to fight an evil version of yourself? Not fun. I don't die easy." She said
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2011-12-18, 2:51 am

Mikata frowned a bit to what Anya had said. "You can't locate him? At this current time considering all that is going on, I find that troubling." She turned back to the Eternal, crossing her arms as she listened to him. What he said had merit. More to the point she had no counter argument or anything to bring up about it. "Fair enough. There isn't any need to over think the finer details. As for more information, I'm afraid I don't have much. Supposedly, my contacts have told me there is some very suspicious behavior here regarding warp and worm holes. It seems, they're all loosely connected but its hard to track unless you know where to look for. Coupled with the fact of missing people here and there and we may have something."

She shrugged. "Or could just be a mere coincidence. Nobus hasn't been able to find much of anything. Far as the gems are concerned, the only slight more information is the fact they'll attract others. So chances are when we go after the Tiger Zodiac, another one will come to claim theirs, kill them and take it as theirs. Then at the right time, Animus would swoop in like the vulture he is. It's an ingenius simple plan. Anyway, I have the location so far as I'm concerned we can leave when ready. I just have to make the portal. Perhaps we'll find Delko along the way, he could be doing something solo."

She placed a hand on Anya's shoulder. "Relax. You might be out of your element with this, but you're not alone." She removed her hand. "..Hm. Come to think of it I could of sworn Ajax went through here, but I don't see him. They must be nearby somewhere."

"Oh?" Levante said, interested. "I've never fought an 'evil' version of myself. But it may be fun to punch another me in the face, though probably a bit strange at first. As for villains, they're around. They may not have costumes or code names but they're just as dangerous. I'll admit, we do actually have super heroes in this realm but they're in the minority. Mainly due to the fact of how things are here. As for dimensional travel, I used to often but not as much anymore. Besides the main realms tied with earth that is."

The Demon Realm, Alus and a few others he mainly went too. He had been a bit curious about Hyrule, however there seemed to be something going on. Levante only knew as much because Prince Ali was apparently not sending anyone there and other funny behavior he had noticed as of late. He lead Girl X through the busy streets of New York, until he found what seemed to be an old shop of some kind. Levante didn't pause as he stepped in. Inside it appeared rather plain, a table, an T.V. to the side along with decorations of some strange items. It looked much like a detective building of some kind.

Not too long later, a man in his thirties came out from the back, he had brown hair and was rather average-looking. They moved with someone who had years, and years of practice, seeming to glide across the room. However, it was the eyes that off set the image, they had bags under them as if they hadn't been sleeping much.

"Apollo, just the man I wanted to see." Levante greeted. "I have a few questions I wanted to ask you, and you just may have some of the answers to them."

'Apollo' glanced at them, nodding. "I wish I could say this was a friendly visit but its not, we're both too old for pleasantries on first base. Name's Apollo Moore, and you are young lady?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2011-12-20, 1:48 pm

Anya simply nodded, giving Mikata a grateful look. Just because she was essentially the 'God' of this entire multiverse did not mean she didn't need help and reassurance at times. "Yes, thank you, Mikata." She turned to the Eternal, watching him briefly. "I feel it's best that I defer to you and Mikata's leadership at this point, so let me know what you'd like me to do, either of you."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2011-12-20, 2:16 pm

The Eternal pondered a way to track the vessel that took the prisoners. "Everything leave s trail. Weather it's exhaust fumes, Ion particles, gamma radiation or some mystical signature. Everything leaves a trail. We just have to find it. We need someone who was on the ship to describe what it was like. Hopefully they got an exterior look. Knowing what the make and class of the vessel would be helpful." He said then he pondered some other things most about the Tiger Zodiac than anything else. When it came up that Ajax was missing his paranoia level went on high alert. He looked around. The extra orbs on his head gave him 720 degrees of awareness so not much escaped his notice.

Thunder held up a hand. "He's probably back at the mouth of the alley. I'll go look while you guys work out the details. I mean it's not like he's hard to miss." He chuckled and walked to the entrance of the alley.

The Eternal shifted his head slightly. "I would like to discuss this in a more privet setting. Talking about plans to thwart 'higher' beings out in the open is just asking to be ambushed later." He said and looked to Anya. "Where ever you fell is a safe place is fine with me." He finished.

Girl X smiled and extended her hand. "I'm Girl X, pleasure to meet you Apollo." She looked around the place. "So what do you do here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2011-12-21, 8:20 pm

Mikata mulled it over a bit longer. "My own realm would be a safer place to talk about things, Animus cannot reach it and nether can others of his own. I would say he couldn't possibly over hear where we're at now, but I don't want to take chances. As for a trail, you'd be correct. It seems to be of some mystical energy and something else. The trails are scattered. They seem to lead one way, then vanish, then appear again. It's like trying to figure out a crossword puzzle. I assume this is on purpose."

Thunder would find Ajax, as thought at the entrance of the alley, he was indeed hard to miss just because of his height. More exact a bit away from it, but when he saw Thunder he went over to the god. "I'm sorry for not coming, but I was out here before you all and I got distracted."

Apollo shook the young woman's hand. "Think of me something like an detective. I'm the eyes and ears of the people here. And that a code name or super hero name?"

"Consider it a bit of both. Speaking of that, I was wondering if you knew anything.
" Levante said. "Has there been an abnormal amount of people missing? Anything of that nature?"

"Besides the usual?" They shook his head. "There have been people missing, but nothing enough to where I'd think something was off."

"I see. But the reason I ask is because of a slave trafficking operation going on, a multi-dimensional one."

Apollo blinked, having a 'you're not serious even this is strange by my standards' look and then sighed. "At least its never boring when you're around Brunel. Sorry, I got nothing. If I do hear anything I'll tell you about it. If Nobus doesn't know about it or any of the other big people I doubt I will. The only new shit has been Cedrick murdering somebody else."

Levante's face darkened. "Cedrick..Cedrick Darkside? As in the infamous serial killer that goes after half-breeds to 'save them from suffering'. I'll look into it."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2011-12-21, 9:15 pm

Anya seemed to be thinking, then nodded. "Well, there are two places then that would be safe, that we can all go to. Mikata's realm, or Eden. It's up to the both of you, either works for me. As for tracking the ship... the reason the trail keeps disappearing is likely because they are temporarily slipping into a different dimension or realm. If that is the case, I'd suggest tearing open the fabric of space and time between the realms, at the exact point the trail disappears. Anyone who can travel between realms should be able to do this. If they do this at the exact point the trail disappears, they should be able to follow it into the next place. Keep doing that, and it should lead to the ship."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2011-12-23, 12:11 am

The Eternal shook his head. "I can only travel to one other dimension. Hell. Or Hades or what ever you call it." He said and shrugged. "Either realm is fine with me. I live in an alley." Yes, it was a joke. He hadn't told one in a long time so he figured he was due. He looked to Mikata, "However if I had to choose I would say yours." He finished.

Thunder nodded and smiled. "Understandable. This is New York." He said and gestured for him to follow. "So is this your first time here?" He asked as he walked back to the alley.

Girl X nodded. "So we're dealing with Multi Dimensional kidnappers, and a serial killer that targets half breeds?" She asked. "Oh and yeah it's a Super Hero name. I'm not from around here." She chuckled. "Well let's start with what we know. What types of people do these kidnappers target? Maybe I can infiltrate them. You can give me a tracker or just track my energy. Like you said it's like a finger print." She shrugged. "That's all I got."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2011-12-24, 3:21 am

Mikata chuckled lightly to the Eternal's comment. "Very well. My realm it is." She held out a hand and soon, a swirling red portal. "Like before, everyone else will have to enter first since I can't go through without it closing."

Ajax followed after Thunder. "It is my first time, I have..heard stories but I never been to New York myself or the Earth Realm. Some of my brethren spoke of this New York and had an embassy of some sort back in our own Multiverse but I didn't expect in my wildest dreams this. The landscape..everything, its so strange to me."

They noticed Eternal, Mikata along with the portal. It looked as if they would be leaving already.

"Super Hero huh? We don't have a lot of those around here." Apollo thought for a moment, then spoke. "If there was an exact pattern, we would of had something. The people they kidnap are random and diverse. They could be anything from a mundane human, to something like Levante's race. There has been slight shifting in wormhole and rift activity this past month or so. As for the inflirtating and tracking, the later is easier done. If we don't have a damned clue of Where to look for, its pointless."

"Most people that end up here, often end up in Nexus City." Levante explained to Girl X. "Earth, we'll, this earth at any rate has always had issues with dimensional travelers popping up. It's been said because the Earth Realm acts as a very active bridge to other worlds. So to amend this, Nexus City was formed, a gathering of powerful mages and some technology fused. In short, it basically made it to where the majority of dimensional and realm travelers end up there. That way things could be more manageable if less desirable individuals came."

"So what's troubling, is the fact they've completely gotten around this." Levante seemed to be thinking. "Back in your realm, did they have anything to track realm travelers?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2011-12-24, 3:39 am

Anya, surprisingly or not, seemed excited. "I've never actually been to your realm, Mikata, so it's nice to finally get to see it...." She quickly went through, seeming rather energetic at the moment. Completely unaware that she would soon have very little to be excited about...

(Anya's out, I guess. And YAY, Foreshadowing!)
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2011-12-28, 11:50 pm

The Eternal said nothing as he entered the portal and as he returned Thunder noticed the portal. "Oh, we're leaving already?" He asked rhetorically as he too entered the portal.

Girl X thought about it for a moment and then pulled out her PDA. "This is a PDA designed by someone WAY smarter than I am. Among other functions it allows me to map and track trans-dimensional portals and worm holes that are programmed into it." She started.

As she fumbled with it she continued. "I'm not too sure how it works however how it was explained to me was, It requires the energy signature be input into the device otherwise I can't pick it up." She offered. "If I had the signature programmed into it then I can set it to Global instead of Local and if they pop up then I can track 'em." She thought a little more.

Her eyes seemed to brighten a little. "In my world we used an opposing radiation or energy signature to keep the portal open. Just in case the hero needed an escape route." She looked between the two. "That's all I got." She finished.

((( The Eternal and Thunder are out. Lemme know where they go.)))
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2011-12-30, 4:31 am

Ajax entered through the portal not too long after Thunder did, leaving just Mikata alone in the alley. She held the portal open a bit longer, then she reached into her pocket and gave a nearby family enough money to last them a bit, subtly. She heard a thank you but waved it off, she didn't need or want it.

'I can't help but feel what we're going to do will have long term effects..' She made a mental note to have some of her people watch out for the alley and the people that lived in it while the Eternal was away. Without another word, she entered through her own portal and left.

Apollo blinked once. Then twice, and slowly smiled. "That might just be our luckiest potential break I heard all damned week."

Levante listened to what was said, and spoke up. "If that's the case, then we would just need to find an area where this energy is located. Where do you think would be a good place to start? We don't know their motives, what drives them. Is it profit? No. It's too expensive more then likely having a multi-dimesional slave ring. If I was a betting man, I would think it would be about impossible to be everywhere at once so they're likely stretched then. An weakness we could exploit."

The other man shrugged. "Hell if I know." He went to reach for his coat on a rack and put it on. "Let's go. I have a few ideas of where we might pick up something useful, its where the boys in blue were doing some digging around. They're about as useful as usual with these cases."

(Mikata is out too, I'll start the thread eventually.)
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2012-01-01, 11:48 pm

Girl X nodded. Then she had a thought. "They're either spread thin or maybe they have some kind of place where they hold up. Maybe process their prisoners or something." She shrugged as she followed the two men. "I don't know for sure. The Circle of Thorns where I come from did something similar." She finished.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2012-01-06, 3:49 am

As Apollo lead the group, Levante decided to ask since any information helped. "You mentioned this 'Circle of Thorns' did something similar? Could you explain what you mean or how you managed to locate them."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2012-05-04, 1:16 pm

Girl X nodded, "Well, the Circle of Thorns are a villain group who use Magic to make life a living hell for everyone else." She shifted her position, her hips swiveling, She leaned to one side resting her weight on her right leg. She folded her arms for a moment thinking. "How we tracked them to their base is we used their magic. You see like I said earlier everything gives off a unique energy signature. We simply isolated that signature and tracked it."

She unfolded her hands and thumped her right fist in her left hand. "That's it! If we could get access to a captive we may be able to scan them for residual energy signatures." She then straightened and shrugged "Well, it's an idea." She finished.

Suddenly the sky darkened and lightning flashed. The wind howled and something in the middle of the street rippled. At first it looked like lightning was forming in midair. The it intensified. It began to lick at the ground and a bright orb appeared at its center. The energy orb expanded until its diameter was at least 5 feet across. Then it seemed to solidify. It became mirrored. Immense heat radiated off of it. Then it seemed to crumble away.

There, knelt in a crater was a female form. For a while she didn't move. Then she stood. The woman looked around. Then down. "Oh shit!" She said as she looked at the glowing crater in the road. The woman quickly jogged over to the sidewalk.

Back inside the shop Girl X Went to the window. Watching the entire ordeal she waved the other over. "Hey check it out. Who is that?" then the woman noticed she was in the middle of the road and jogged over to the sidewalk close to the shop.

She was looking around as if trying to get her bearings. "Okay, New York City. I get that. Looks roughly twenty first century but... something feels... Off..." Girl X could hear her through the window.

"You seem Lost." came a familiar voice. Drake turned around and looked to the old man. "Well, well, well. You finally show up. Do you know how long I was in that place?" She asked her temper rising.

Lost looked at his feet. "Yes I do. Too long. However you were not lost. So I couldn't help you." He said he looked sad.

Drake rolled her eyes. "What are you doing here? Don't tell me the universe is out of whack and you need my help. That right?"

Lost tilted his head to one side and stroked his hair. "No not entirely. I actually came here to collect those two at the request of a one Grand Father of Time." He said and pointed a finger at the woman in the glass.

Girl X pulled her head back "I think the old man is talking about us." She watched as the old man hobbled over to the door and walked in.

"Levante and Girl X I presume. I need you two to come with me. Your skills are needed somewhere more important." The old man said and looked to Drake. "You're welcome to tag along. If you like."

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2012-07-05, 11:12 pm

Levante raised a brow, he was confused by what was happening but never the less came over. "Grandfather Time..now there's a name I do know. So tell me then, what do you need of us? And who are you?"

The old man almost looked familiar, but he wasn't sure why.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty2012-07-05, 11:22 pm

The woman that came in with him answered. "That there is Lost. Guardian and keeper of the realm of Lost." She looked to Lost "Sorry gramps, I wasn't in the mood for another lengthy introduction." She looked to the others. "I'm Drake."

Girl X was completely confused. She looked to Levante "Okay what the hell's going on?"

Lost held up his hands to quiet everyone down. "While I can't tell you too much out in the open I can tell you that Lady Anya is in need of champions. Something is brewing that could change everything. Though... not for the better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What goes around....   What goes around.... Empty

Back to top Go down

What goes around....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: New York-
Jump to: