The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stand In The Rain

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Stand In The Rain - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   Stand In The Rain - Page 11 Empty2012-07-10, 3:34 pm

Max shook his head. "Wow, are you that short sighted? No you know what? This place stinks. It seems there's a load of shit in the middle of the room. Come on I know a place that's nut full of racist ass hats." Max turned and walked out. "Shirt sighted, single minded, racist prick." He muttered. Max shoved his hands in his pockets and started walking to his favorite okonomiyaki restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   Stand In The Rain - Page 11 Empty2012-07-10, 11:13 pm

While Max was content to voice his opinion on the man's attitude, Yuyuko, was not. She had always had a protective streak toward those who were younger than her, or at least seemed to be. More than that, she had never tolerated prejudiced attitudes. Especially towards people who she cared about; a group Veranis had firmly planted herself in the instant she had chosen to help her find her daughter. Plus, Yuyuko knew this man, and was not happy.

At all.

The slap was loud, and shockingly forceful. A normal man would likely be floored by it, though since Aito had fought in the wars, he was likely a good deal tougher. Either way, the obvious anger in her eyes was near frightening, especially from a normally gentle woman. "How DARE you, Aito Haruna! You know damn well that demon's are NOT all the same, you stupid ass! Your own granddaughter is a half-demon, and you yourself have demonic heritage, your wife told me as much! Speaking of, you can bet I'll be telling her of this, and that I will never buy anything from this store again, for insulting my friend like this!" She paused, then just slapped him again without warning, before storming out.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   Stand In The Rain - Page 11 Empty2012-07-11, 1:10 am

The young man looked at Aito and shook his head. He was starting to think working at this job wasn't worth it after all.

Veranis tried to ignore what happened and played it off. While she was going to leave with Max, she paused when she overheard yelling. It was easy to tell exactly what happened.

"You..didn't have to do that Yuyuko. That man wasn't worth your time."
Veranis smiled faintly after. "..Thank you though."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   Stand In The Rain - Page 11 Empty2012-07-11, 1:21 am

Max was very proud of Yuyuko. He nodded his approval. "That's tellin him. Hell I was in the military and I didn't turn out an asshole until after I became a cop." He nodded towards the place he wanted to go. In a way he was glad at the delay. He wanted to talk to Yuyuko about this Demon King. He really didn't want her to get her hopes up too high. Just in case it wasn't her daughter. On the other hand either way she would have some semblance of closure.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   Stand In The Rain - Page 11 Empty2012-07-11, 2:22 am

Yuyuko shrugged a bit, her good mood dampened a bit by the incident. She'd likely be even more defensive of demons, if her daughter really was the Demon King. She couldn't have people insulting her daughter, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   Stand In The Rain - Page 11 Empty2012-07-11, 2:25 am

Veranis followed after Max, she was, at the moment, content with just being lead. Once they were done, they could see about going to the Demon Realm and finally begin to put this whole thing behind them. Yuyuko deserved to have some closure to this one way or the other. If she was in her shoes, Veranis wouldn't be surprised if she did the exact samething, to find her own daughter.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   Stand In The Rain - Page 11 Empty2012-07-11, 2:34 am

Max led them to his favorite place entered. He took a seat picking up a menu. After browsing a bit he ordered his usual. "So how do we go about getting there? Just another teleport?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   Stand In The Rain - Page 11 Empty2012-07-11, 2:39 am

Yuyuko was silent, simply listening. It was hard to find something to say, really. All she wanted was to see her daughter again... and maybe rub it in the faces of everyone who told her to give up, but she wouldn't do that. It would be wrong, in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   Stand In The Rain - Page 11 Empty2012-07-11, 10:54 pm

Veranis merely nodded. "Pretty much. When you're ready, I'll teleport you two there and the rest we'll have to hope falls into place. As I said, its more about getting a audience with Miki is the thing. She's quite busy after all, being who she is."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   Stand In The Rain - Page 11 Empty2012-07-11, 11:33 pm

Max nodded and ate when the food got there. "Well, best enjoy this mean then. It may be a while before I get to eat here again." He was trying to be amusing however he could never quite pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   Stand In The Rain - Page 11 Empty2012-07-12, 12:06 am

Yuyuko hummed slightly. "I've heard good things about the Demon Realm, actually. It's not like you'd expect. Though can still be dangerous to those who aren't careful, I've heard. I wouldn't really know though."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   Stand In The Rain - Page 11 Empty2012-07-12, 12:43 am

Max looked to Yuyuko "Hey, um... there's no real easy way to say thing. I... I just don't want you to get your hopes up too high. The person we're going to see my look like your daughter but it may not be her." He felt like an ass for saying it but he felt he had to.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   Stand In The Rain - Page 11 Empty2012-07-12, 12:46 am

Veranis closed her eyes. "That may be true. But its better this way from closure then not knowing." She slowly finished with her meal. "Are you two ready to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   Stand In The Rain - Page 11 Empty2012-07-12, 1:11 am

Max quickly finished his meal. "I'm ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   Stand In The Rain - Page 11 Empty2012-07-12, 1:13 am

Yuyuko nodded as well, before glancing at Max. "And I know. I know how things could turn out. But... this is the first concrete lead I've had since she disappeared. Maybe 'Demon King Miki' isn't my daughter. But I just have this feeling that I'm heading the right direction. I feel it in my heart, Max. Call it mother's intuition..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   Stand In The Rain - Page 11 Empty2012-07-12, 1:52 am

Veranis waited for everyone to finish. Once they did, she beckoned for the two to follow her and outside of the place. After they found a suitbale spot, Veranis concentrated, picturing the city in her mind.

In a flash of fire, all three of them were gone.

(Everyone with Veranis is out)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   Stand In The Rain - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stand In The Rain
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11