The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunters Moon...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-06, 4:22 am

Saori looked at him in confusion, then opened the envelope... and her eyes widened. "Are these..." She blinked, the looked up at him, excitement starting to show on her face again. "I...I get to meet the Ando sisters? I really get to meet them!? Really!?" And that was when she practically tackled Saber, hugging him tightly. "Thank you! Thank you so much!"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-06, 4:26 am

That's what Saber had hoped to see. He hugged her back. "Hey we better go it's gonna take us at least a half hour to get there." He said and started walking to the door still holding her. "You lead the way." He finished.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-06, 4:31 am

Saori, despite her excitement, managed to give him a deadpan look with eyebrow raised. "...How, when I don't know the way?" Saber needed to realize how limited her worldly experience was. Perhaps she should tell him just what she'd been through... maybe. Later.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-06, 4:39 am

Saber pointed to the ticket. "There's an address on it." he said with a chuckle. "The monorail is over there. I'll know when to get off. I'll just point you in the right direction." He said.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-06, 4:44 am

Saori continued to just look at him, then simply shrugged, and started walking. If he was going to steer, then she was okay with leading. Her sense of direction was atrocious, despite the computer in her head. Why that was, she'd never understand. It was just silly.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-06, 5:12 am

Saber's smile faltered when Saori turned. Damn... I can't seem to do anything right. he thought. He gave her directions to the monorail and then to the concert hall. People had gathered to see the Ando sisters and Saber wished he had brought more swords. He walked close to Saori back in protector mode.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-06, 11:15 am

Saori, once at the concert hall, was rather excited again, and quickly grabbed some rather good seats near the front, and dead center. She was practically hopping in her seat, watching the stage carefully, looking for any sign of when the sisters would come up. Generally, Haku and Luka were opening acts to Miku, but as Miku didn't like to upstage her sisters, she would sometimes switch things up. Saori had seen one of their concerts on television awhile back, and ever since was fascinated.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-11, 10:34 am

While Saber had never been to a concert he knew what they were. He didn't expect anything to happen to Saori, still he kept his vigil. Saber sat down next to Saori and the seat groaned its protest. As he watched Saori he couldn't help but start to get caught up in her excitement. Now he really wanted to see the sisters show.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-11, 6:17 pm

Saori glanced over at Saber then, and suddenly pulled him into a crushing hug. "Thank you so much for this... I've always wanted to come to one of these concerts... the Ando sisters are amazing... they came from another planet, apparently because they were mistreated there... I don't know all the details, it's not online..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-15, 11:04 pm

Saber blushed a little and smiled. He returned the hug. "No problem." Was all he could think to say. He held her until she broke the hug and then he would enjoy his first concert.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-22, 2:56 am

Etna along with Laharl finally got to concert, not making a huge entrance as they normally would have. That would have been different had someone hadn't wrecked their meteor so the Demon Prince had decided they'd just teleport somewhere and go. He was dressed in his normal clothes, standing out like a sore thumb but that was okay, because Laharl might as well had a T-shirt that screamed 'Pay attention to me!' and he would have, if not for the fact Etna wouldn't let him get away with it.

They weren't alone this time, Hotaru had come along after begging. She wanted to see the concert in person and she wanted to meet the Ando sisters. Since Laharl and Etna knew them personally, she had begged and pleaded until finally getting her way. Laharl would never admit her pouting had something to do with it. No. It was just him heeding the request of a vassal nothing more; so he told himself but he wasn't fooling anyone.

"Looks like we got here just in time." Etna said lazily, "I bet you were hoping to see a certain someone eh Prince?"

"..Shut up Etna." Laharl's slightly red face on his pale features betrayed his indifference he tried and failed to keep up. "Humph. I'm going to grab something before it starts." He left the two off to the side and Etna shrugged, smiling down at Hotaru.

"Guess its just us girls huh? Not that we need them or anything but they're fun to have around." Etna ruffled her hair gently.

"You think I'll get to see them? Up close?"

"I know so." Etna nodded. "Fact, maybe we'll try to hang out later. Kinda depends if they're busy or not.." She then noticed a rather muscled man take Hotaru's seat. "Hey pal, she was going to sit over there. There's plenty of seats, not that you're hurting from lack of excercise."

"You can take the demon brat and piss off." The man said. "Free country." Hotaru seemed upset.

Etna smiled. It wasn't a friendly smile. It was something of a predator. She placed a hand on their shoulder. "You sure you want to play this game with me?"

It was odd to see a two hundred plus man that looked like a body builder shrink like that. "..I don't need the seat." He got up and walked briskly away.

Smiling like nothing happened, Etna motioned to the seat. "Don't pay him any attention, and I believe this seat is reserved for a little princess."

"You're cool Etna!" Hotaru praised, which only stroked her ego.

"I know right? I wish I got paid to be this awesome." The seat they had wasn't too far from where Saber and Saori were.

Maria was running around like a chicken with her head cut off. Making deals, arguing with people trying to screw her girls over and other fast stunts and otherwise guiding them through the fame life style. The Ando sisters were three Biodroids who she had grown attached enough to adopt them.

Currently, she was making some last second adjustments to Haku's hair, brushing it as she fussed over her. She cared about all of them equally, but she tended to worry and fuss over Haku the most, mainly because of her self-esteem issues. Miku and Luka were inside too as they got ready for the show.

"Are they almost done? It starts soon." A female voice said from outside the make up room.

"Yeah, yeah, give us five minutes." Seriously, they needed to stop rushing. She brushed Haku's silver hair a bit more, then satisfied nodded. "There. All done."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-22, 4:32 am

Saori was humming to herself, glancing briefly toward Etna and Laharl in curiousity when they showed up. She could sense their strength, but said nothing. They seemed to be here just for the concert, so what was the problem?

~~~~~~

Haku sighed, and smiled weakly up at Maria. "Thank you...dah!" She yelped as, cliche of cliche's, Luka hit her over the head with a paper fan. "...Sorry?" This, of course, made Luka sigh.

"So timid... you really need to perk up, you are totally killing the mood around here. You'll make Miku cry again ove ryou being such a mope." Miku, who hadn't been even paying attention, looked up from the computer, where she was playing Tetris.

"Hu-wha? What's going on?" She ducked the now airborne paper fan, blinking rapidly in confusion, a cute expression of confusion on her face. She met Haku's gaze, and the meloncholy silver-haired girl just shrugged.

"Luka thinks I'm too much of a 'mope' and I kill the mood. Not like that's a new thing." She flinched a bit at Luka's frustrated growl of a scream, and then lazily watched he 'older' pink-haired sister pace around the room, as the 'younger' teal-haired one went back to playing Tetris. Haku reached into a drawer, hoping to sneak a drink real fast before Maria noticed. SHe never liked for Haku to drink, but especially not before a concert.

Hunters Moon... - Page 2 132
Hunters Moon... - Page 2 L11
Hunters Moon... - Page 2 18724
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-22, 4:45 am

Saber noticed the "altercation" with the big guy. He looked at the two sitting down. He didn't notice anything odd about them. Then again he wasn't actively scanning. Maybe he should be. Maybe there's a group of bad guys about to strike. He shifted his eyes around the stage and to his sides. he moved his hand to cover Saori's so they could teleport away if needed.

He didn't like not having his swords with him. He still had his backups but it wasn't the same. For now he would have to be content with Saori enjoying the concert while he kept watch. He fidgeted with his seat and hoped it wouldn't give under his weight.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-22, 5:22 am

While Etna was content for the moment to just relax, Hotaru had a somewhat hard time sitting still because she was so excited so she had the urge to talk somebody. It would be okay if Etna was nearby, she just wasn't suppose to go anywhere with strangers or anything. The person nearby, just happened to be Saber.

"This your first time?" The little girl asked in her small voice, seemingly curious of Saber's appearance. Both of the girls had the same pattern, so they were obviously the same race if he did a scan of them.

Part exasperated and part amused, Maria noticed one of her daughters up to something, and went to stop Haku. "Now, now young lady. I know you're old enough to drink but this isn't the time for that. Besides, aren't you going to be up soon?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-22, 4:32 pm

Saori blinked, looking over at the little girl addressing Saber, and smiled warmly. Little kids... now they were something she loved, without having really been around one. They were so sweet and innocent.

~~~~

Haku pouted a bit at being denied her drink. "It helps steady my nerves."

"You don't need to be nervous, you'll do great. You know what song you are going to sing?" Luka crossed her arms, waiting for a rsponse.

"...Change Me." At this, Luka paused, then nodded.

"Yeah, that's a good one. Good choice. So, what's the order again?"

"Um..." Miku paused in playing her game, thinking. "...How about Haku, me, then you, then a duet with me and Haku, then one with me and you?"

"Hm.. sounds good to me, don't really have any songs for me and Haku, or all three of us, so it works out. You'll have to sing more songs in between some though. You're the highlight, after all."

"I still don't understand that. You and Haku are both alot prettier than me, and your voices are... well sexier, I guess?" Luka just shrugged at this.

"You're the cute one, and people seem to prefer your higher voice. Anyway, if that's the deal, Haku, get on out there. I'll set up the stage generator. Hologram technology, what would we do without you..."

~~~~

The concert audience suddenly cheered as the bare stage began to morph before their very eyes, introductory music starting to play. Saori's attention was diverted back to the stage, eyes widening.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-23, 7:19 am

Saber looked around for a moment then he spotted the little girl addressing him. He smiled warmly. "Yeah, Is it that obvious?" He asked, and before he could get a reply noise erupted all around him. This sent his paranoia level from moderate to OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!?? A small shaft about a foot long popped out from his backpack but he didn't reach for it. He looked around and then to Saori. He settled down somewhat and retracted the handle. *It's all part of the experience.* He thought to himself. He had to turn on his audio filters to drown out the excess noise. He looked to Saori again and smiled. As he watched her anticipation grow he found himself wondering if this is what she would be like with all new experiences. The raw wonder of her enjoyment caused something in him to stir.

Then Saber blinked and shook his head slightly. He needed to stay focused. He needed to be alert. She needed him to be alert. Saber started actively scanning the crowd for weapons and hostile movement. Anyone could be a threat. Then he paused. *Why am I getting so paranoid all of a sudden?" He thought. He let his mind settle on this for a moment. Her "owner" would know better than to try anything. *We're in Japan for crying out loud. No way he should be able to find us.* As he finished the thought he felt better. He settled down a bit more, stopped scanning the crowd and watched the stage.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-24, 4:00 am

"We'll, I dunno just was wondering, cause its my first time to." Hotaru would have continued to talk his ear off about nothing in particular if it weren't for the fact the show seemed about to start. Her attention instantly diverted to the center stage, just as a grumbling Laharl got into his seat. What he was complaining about, she didn't know, but she didn't care because she was going to see her first concert. Maybe she'd get a autograph from Haku, too.

Maria smiled and gently kissed her forehead. "Knock them dead then sweetie. We'll be rooting for you on the sides like always." She wasn't too worried about things. Despite Haku's insistence and nervousness, she would be great. She always was.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-24, 4:57 am

Haku sighed, and started out toward the stage, adjusting her mic headset and taking a deep breath. The stage lights dimmed to hide her until she was in position. Holographic projectors activated to create Haku's 'backup dancers', which were actually just her, in different outfits. At this time, Luka grabbed the announcement mic. "Sorry for the wait everyone! It's time to get the show on the road, so here we go! First up, the beautiful Haku Ando, singing 'Change Me'! Enjoy!" THe music stated, Haku dancing to the beat, at first forcing a smile, though by the time she started singing, she'd stated smiling genuinely, feeling rather good now. She always did once she started up. The interesting thing is that the music was always 'filtered'. Haku was singing in Japanese, as her sisters did, yet even people unfamiliar with the language could understand. Wonder's of modern technology.

"Strong powers, push my back
The scenes whirling around
I don't know what's happening
I wonder why...

I couldn't say it, all by myself
Even if I look around, passing by
I want someone to help me
Please...

I can't say it well but,
I'm at a mind standstill
FREEZE...

All alone in an unknown place
It can't be helped
If I slowly feel it
I'm sure I'll see it

It's the first time since I was born
This territory
Don't get scared and look forward, come now
Let's step forward!

I wonder if someone is controlling me
Controlling my heart
A mechanical, cold heart
It's fading...

The people turning around, streaming along
The world in front of me has changed
I tried to change from the heart
This moment
Next time, I will for you
Hold out my hand!"

There was a brief pause in the music, for Haku to just dance, and there were many people that likely were rather pleased everytime she wiggled her rear around like that.

"It's the first time since I was born
This territory
Don't get scared and look forward, come now
Let's step forward!

I tried to change from the heart
This moment
Next time, I will for you
Hold out my hand!"

Haku held the last note as she danced, and continued to dance just a little bit, before ending in a pose with her hand over her chest as the music cut. After a brief silence, the lights faded, and the crowd erupted into cheers as Haku hurried backstage, nerves returning full force. Saori was cheering loudly, even shouting 'Haku-sama!' at the top of her voice.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-24, 5:03 am

Saber smiled and clapped lightly. With the size of his hands and what they were made out of if he clapped harder it would sound like a hammer hitting a anvil. He whistled his approval. "Wow! She's great!" Then he found his mind wandering. *I wonder if Saori can dance like that?* Then he shook the rogue thought away. He whistled again. "You were right Saori they are great." He said trying to be heard over the rest of the noise.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-24, 5:17 am

Hotaru of course was clapping and cheering as well, it helped she was a Very big Haku fan. She couldn't wait to get to meet her up and person, maybe she'd grow up to be as pretty as her, too.

See, nothing to be nervous about. Etna knew Haku couldn't hear her even if she spoke it outloud but she knew Haku tended to get nervous about the opening act. Mostly due to shyness and confidence issues.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-24, 5:48 am

Next up, it was Miku's turn, and the crowd went rather wild when she came out, especially in the outfit she was in. The music kicked in as she was strolling onto stage to sing one of her more well known songs, 'Melt'.

"Waking up in the morning,
I only had one thought inside my mind.
Yes, it was you.

Had a haircut the other day.
So you could notice and then say to me,
'Why the new style?'

Pink skirt, flower barrette
Stick it on my hair then I am going out
Today, you will see how cute I really can be!

MELT! I’m melting as I think of you.
And even so, I’m too shy to say that
I love you.
However, MELT!
I can’t even look at your eyes.
However will I get my feelings across to you?
It’s you that is holding my heart still, after all.

Weather this morning,
Was wrong and left me unprepared again.
Now I’m caught in the rain.
Could’ve got an umbrella.
From a store somewhere and then I heard her sigh.
I see a girl leave. Oh, was it you? And then, you say,
'Do you mind if I walk with you,' as you unfold the parasol.
I hope you didn’t see my face was burning red,
And now I am falling in love with you.

MELT! Oh, I am hardly breathing!
As our hands touch, you’ll see.
I’m trembling! My heart beats hard.
All of this just because we’re sharing this umbrella!
Just nearly close enough, to feel your breath.
Oh, please, God, just stop time forever.

This waterfall of tears has started.
Don’t know if it’ll ever stop.
But I’m so happy now,
That I could just die!"

Here she broke singing to just dance for a bit before returning to singing.

"MELT! This time of parting has arrived.
Though we will meet again, oh,
Until then, you’ll disappear.
And again, MELT! Oh, God, please tie us forever!
Already missing you, I never want to say goodbye.
I take you in my arms and say 'I love you,'
...In my dreams."

She posed to end things as the song ended, and waved before skipping off stage to the applause.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-11-24, 6:37 am

Saber clapped again. He forgot to do it lightly and made a rather loud clanging noise. He hoped no one noticed and turned to Saori. "Wow, you were so right. These girls are great!!" He said and settled back down into his chair. Again it protested. "How did you hear about them again?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-12-10, 3:23 pm

Hotaru was the one who picked up Saber's loud clapping, she just glanced at him curiously not sure what it was she heard. Then she left it alone, not sure what to say and thinking maybe it was rude or something to ask.

Laharl seemed to watch the Miku act more closely then the other one. It was obvious because his clapping was more enthusiastic then the other one. "Now this is a show."

Etna decided not to tease him or bust his balls so she left it be. For now. She was likely
saving it for when they got to talk to the sisters. She wondered when Laharl was just going to admit he liked her and be done with it.

There was one other thing on her mind, not that anyone present would know what exactly it was. After this concert was over and things were settled..Etna decided it was time to stop beating around the bush and ask if Tomoya liked her, or at least wanted to try dating to see if anything was there. Why this made her pause, Etna wasn't sure, it wasn't like she was hardly the shy type.

'Eh, I'll figure out this as I go. Now or never.'
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-12-10, 5:07 pm

Saori smiled slightly. "Sometimes when... um, HE was asleep, or left the house and couldn't take me with him, I was able to watch television and get on the internet. I saw video's of them one day, and... well, that's it. I've loved their music ever since, and the fact that they are like me and my sisters.... it makes me wonder if someday someone will love me as much as everyone loves them.... oh, Luka's up!"

Indeed, Luka stepped out on stage, in her normal clothes, and the stage was set up like your average stage. Luka's clothes however, were set to cycle through different outfits as she sang one of her more popular songs, 'Just Be Friends'

"Just Be Friends
All we gotta do is Just Be Friends.
It's time to say goodbye, Just Be Friends.
All we gotta do is Just Be Friends.
Just Be Friends, Just Be Friends.

Early morning yesterday it finally occurred to me.
Just like a puzzle where I had placed every single piece.
And now I don't know what to do-
Now that I see what we're both moving to-
Is this the point in time where we both prayed and hoped we'd be?

Somehow I knew that from the deepest reaches of my heart.
The hardest choice would be the choice that tears us both apart.
And now I know I can't ignore-
All the feelings that I've felt before-
I wonder why I never tried to tell you from the start?

Here in the world of ours that's slowly falling all around us
We're trying to move on, but it's the best we can do.
Our happiness fading- And smiles evading-
The truth within the lies.

Now all I hear are screams between us
resounding and bouncing the echoes throughout my mind.
Nothing is left, nothing remains at the end of the line.
At the end of our chain, we've both run out of time.
So was it fate that brought us together
only to remind us that love's not forever?
I said, 'You know, that's how it goes.'
'That's just the way that life is.'
So no regrets, baby don't fret.
You know I hate to see you cry.

Oh, this one time, just this one time.
If I could make a wish upon a fallen star.
If it came true, I'd stay with you.
Always forever you and I together~

Now all I hear are screams between us
resounding and bouncing the echoes throughout my mind.
Nothing is left, nothing remains at the end of the line.
At the end of our chain, we've both run out of time.
The bond between us has finally broken.
There's too much unspoken, we're falling so far apart.
Goodbye my love, it's done sweetheart.
Sayonara, it's the end.
It is time to depart, but you will always be my best friend.

Baby it's over for us now~" (Just Be Friends)
(All we gotta do is Just Be Friends.)
(It's time to say goodbye, Just Be Friends.)

(All we gotta do is Just Be Friends.) "Just Be Friends~"
(It's time to say goodbye, Just Be Friends.) "Just Be Friends"
(It's time to say goodbye, Just Be Friends.) "Just Be, Just Be"
(It's time to say goodbye, Just Be) "Friends!"

She ended the song pointing out at the crowd, who erupted into applause as they had for Haku and Miku. She waved happily, and ran off the stage, but not before turning to everyone. "It'll just be Miku for awhile now, but watch out for duets at the end, everyone!"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty2011-12-11, 6:49 am

Saber nodded as he applauded lightly. *So they're like her. Interesting.* He thought. Saber couldn't wait to get back stage to talk to them. He was interested in what they were. If they were more like the second gen reploids that would be fascinating. He sat back down and waited for the show to continue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunters Moon...
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next