The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunters Moon...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty2017-02-22, 12:10 pm

Blade nodded. "Well to my knowledge those things are kept alive by belief. I've spent some time in what we call 'The Phantom Zone' It's... not a nice place. It's not like that Superman Comic Phantom Zone... it's... the stuff of nightmares. A friend of mine Drake Powers was there for a brief time and she's told me stories about a place that's much, much worse." She took a breath remembering her time as Lord Phantom's captive. She shuddered. Then returned to the topic at hand. "Sound much like Maverick Hunters. Except while we had global access we weren't global. Our Main force was based out of a single mega city. Maybe a fifty thousand of us total." She looked to Valvatorez "I'll mention this to Saber. Maybe he'll want to look into it." She smiled slightly "Thank you, for all your help."

Saber's eyes narrowed as he was lost in thought. He didn't like the idea of anything bad happening to anyone but he also wasn't naive enough to think that it would never happen. This world was full of bad people doing bad things. There is no perfect utopia. However the man was human and even though they talked about it, he still had qualms about going against the Light's doctrine. But this man. Saori didn't go into detail but he could still imagine what he did to her. Synthetic person or not she was still a living free thinking being. He could feel his anger rising. This man needed a lesson. He stood sharply. "Saori, stay here with Blade and the others." He opened the door. Looking for Blade he instead found Desperado. "Keep an eye on Saori." He said and grabbed his sword. Breaking it down he placed each part in it's sheathe. 

Desperado looked to Blade and then to Saber. "What'rya gonna do pardner?" he asked Saber. Saber made it to the door and looked back over his shoulder. "I aim to misbehave." The look in Saber's eyes made Desperado take a step back. "Ah shit." He threw his head back, "Blade, we gotta problem!

Blade was about to continue their conversation on a brighter note when Desperado called to her. She came out of the room her and Valvatorez were in. "What's going on?" The she saw her brother. "Sabe, what are you doing?" The other hunter had filed into the room at this point.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty2017-02-22, 12:35 pm

This was exactly what Saori had been worried about. She stood quickly, wringing the hem of her shirt in her hands. "S-Saber, wait... it wasn't that bad, really! It's nothing to do something you'd regret over! Besides, it's what I was created for, right? I'm sure he didn't realize what he was doing was wrong, right? Just thought it was fine since it's what I was made for, right?" She was panicking. While she would honestly love for someone to punish that man for what he'd done, she just knew that Saber would regret it. And in her eyes, she wasn't worth that.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty2017-02-22, 11:51 pm

Valvatorez had literally stepped into mid conversation, so he had absolutely no clue what was going on besides what he could piece together. As the saying went, better to be silent then open your mouth and remove all doubt; and he had a feeling it had something to do with Saber's group which should be able to handle it.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty2017-02-23, 12:09 am

Blade walked over to Saber "Sabe, why don't we talk about this?" She moved carefully between him and the door. "What's going on?" Saber while his face was calm his eyes held anger. Blade hadn't seen anger like that since he fought Lord Phantom. 

Saber pointed to the ground. "That... Human lacks the very thing that should make him human. Humanity. He, he." He looked to Saori then to the ground. Looking back to Saori he walked over. "It doesn't matter what you were made for, it's what you want to be, who you want to be that matters. He..." He threw his hands up the gripped the back of his head. "Slavery, that's what it is. That's all we'll be to them if we let it happen. Slaves. This is BULLSHIT Blade." Everyone was taken aback by that last part. Saber rarely swore. "What good is it with this new direction we're going if we're still going to allow ourselves to be subjugated? We have to start somewhere. Right?"

Blade held up her hands "Yes, we need to start somewhere. However I don't think this is the place to start. Why don't you hand me your sword and well talk about this. You're starting to sound dangerously like a Maverick.

Saber still pacing slightly. Dropped his arms and pulled out his blades. He assembled his sword and handed it to Blade. "I need to clear my head. I'm gonna go for a walk." He then started out the door. Blade looked to Saori, nodding her head in the direction of her brother.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty2017-02-23, 12:12 am

Saori bit her lip as she watched Saber's actions. When he left, and Blade got her attention, she simply nodded in response before rushing after him.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty2017-02-23, 9:19 pm

Valvatorez sighed a bit, he had seen things like that before he only hoped it was handled, he didn't know Saber that well to truly say much of anything. "It seems your brother is understandably emotional about things, hopefully it works out. I'll have to see if some of my contacts can look into the situation but they may be one of the rats hiding behind the law. Need to think about it.."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty2017-02-25, 6:35 pm

Blade nodded. There was nothing else they could do but wait until Saber came back. She returned to her group and waited. 

~~~

Saber continued down the sidewalk. His footsteps makingn odd metallic sounds. "He deserves everything that's coming to him. That, thing isn't even human. Abusing synthetics like they're not people. We are people. What kind of a world did we come to?" He stopped at the end of the sidewalk and stood there for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty2017-02-25, 6:38 pm

Saber came to a stop just in time for Saori to slam into the back of him, her arms wrapping around his waist tightly. She had no intention of letting go it seemed. "Stop it..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty2017-02-25, 9:42 pm

(Just skip me until something comes their way I suppose)
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty2017-02-27, 12:33 am

Saber froze. He didn't know how to react to her. "I... I'm sorry Saori. I just... I know he needs to pay for what he's done. He seems the type that hides behind technicallities and the law. I need to find a way to get him to confess or... find a way to get some laws changed or amended." He sighed. "I'm a warrior, I fight. It's what I was designed to do, but it's not who I am. I... just don't know what to do." He turned around and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry." For a moment he didn't say anything. "The thought of someone... hurting you... Just... angers me."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty2017-02-27, 12:43 am

Saori nodded a bit at his words, biting her lip. "That's why didn't want to tell you. Why I didn't want to tell you everything he did. I knew it would upset you.. and now you were running off to probably do something you'd regret..." She hugged him more tightly then. "You mean a lot to me, Saber... I don't want to worry you, or cause you problems..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty2017-02-27, 12:48 am

Saber shook his head. "You didn't cause the problems Saori, he did. The moment he abused you." He released her but not fully. "Let's head back. Maybe this Valvatorez know something or someone who may help. This can't stand." He then started back towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty2017-02-27, 12:52 am

Saori nodded, smiling slightly. "Alright..." She took his hand, letting him lead the way back.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty2017-03-01, 5:47 pm

Valvatorez mind was elsewhere at the moment, but he did greet the two when they came back. "Welcome back you two." It did seem Saber was in a bit better spirits, though he really didn't know the young man that well.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty2017-03-07, 4:04 pm

Saber nodded feeling a little embarrassed at his outburst. "Hey, yeah... thanks. Look i'm sorry about my... outburst. I... I was just a little emotional. Mom always warned me to keep my emotions in check." Blade walked into the room "That she did. So did dad. You good now?" Saber nodded. "Yeah, I'm good." Blade nodded and handed him back his blade. Saber took it apart and sheathed it. "So, what's next?" Looking to Valvatorez
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty2017-03-07, 6:53 pm

(Skip Saori, she's just sticking to Saber like glue)
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty2017-03-08, 1:02 pm

"It's all right. You're an sentient being, not a mindless rock. As for that.." The half vampire shook his head. "Depends on what you mean by 'next'. If you're referring to young Saori's situation, then I'll be talking some people in Nobus, a few friends of mine. Anyone without bias and half a brain can tell she is a saptient being and per earth laws, she'd be under that protection. Her so called 'owner' would no doubt try to use the excuse he didn't know."

"Unfournately, that might of worked if not for young woman's memory. Saori could show them some of his treatment and her reactions of such would be all the proof they'd need. It would damn him and those in his circle but only with her permission of course. Even if she herself is a unique case that would be enough for a total cease and desist all Erodroid production as well as a total recall."

Valvatorez crossed his arms. "To be frank, the fact all their reputation, resources and the like could potentially go down the drain along with others the moment she goes to Nobus along with other powerful people makes it more dangerous. I have yet to see them send anyone. So either they cannot and thankfully can't track her, or they have a fail safe. Or more worrying some kind of plan c."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty2017-05-14, 6:30 pm

Saber nodded "We'll just have to go through the proper channels for now. Not much more we can do." He looked to Valvatorez then to Saori "So what now?"

Blade stepped up. "I would like to see this NOBUS first hand. If there's a possibility we can work with them then I would be all for it."

Shade folded her arms and shrugged slightly. Desperado nodded "She's right, we could form our own agency that can work in tandem with Nobus."

Blade nodded "We'll just check them out and go from there." She looked to Valvatorez "Thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty2021-03-09, 7:26 pm

(( Are we continuing this thread or is it done?))
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty2021-04-15, 1:28 pm

(I guess this thread would be closed)
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty2021-04-15, 1:39 pm

((Okay then It's official. This thread is closed and all characters there in are now freed up to be used elsewhere.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunters Moon...
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8