The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guy01

Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins   Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins Empty2010-09-27, 9:40 pm

The Saviors Of Eternity

The Organization Dedicated to hunting the demons and monsters that threaten mankind. They have existed for hundreds of years, working in secret. Only the most high ranking people in the Governments around the world know of them. Men and Women alike who have come together to ensure the peace of mankind. Our story begins here, with one member in particular.

A tall girl dressed in the attire of a nun walked the halls of the Organization's Castle. Her pink hair, dyed years ago, was visible underneath her hood. Her large yellow shades hid her eyes. In her left hand she held a small coffin to hold her sword. Hidden in the sleeve of her right hand was a mechanism to allow her to quickly draw her gun: The Super Eagle, custom built by her friend Sister Hunadaru. This desert Eagle had it's muzzle length extended, and the firing pin was energized for maximum firepower. The weapon is platinum plated, thus making the Super Eagle ludicrously heavy. The firepower is enough to break one's arm if used in an ordinary human's hands. However, Erika Penaloza was anything but ordinary. The minute traces of demonic blood in her granted superhuman abilities. Along with the 10 years of training here, she was capable of wielding both the gun and her sword with ease.

Erika saw a nun approaching her. "Good day sister." Erika said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins   Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins Empty2010-09-28, 3:11 pm

The woman that greeted her was an older Nun named Astella, probably in her forties or somewhere around there but no one thought to really ask. The don't ask a woman her age thing was practically universal and given she wasn't completely human meant she was far older then her appearance most likely. She seemed ordinary looking enough with short brown hair and eyes but there was more to her then first meets the eye.

"Good day to you as well, sister." Astella said pleasantly. "I hope your day is going well. What are you up to?" She didn't mind small talk, not really and there was nothing ground breaking happening just yet but knowing how chaotic earth seemed to be that wouldn't last forever.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Guy01

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins   Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins Empty2010-09-28, 3:54 pm

Sion Reaver wrote:

The woman that greeted her was an older Nun named Astella, probably in her forties or somewhere around there but no one thought to really ask. The don't ask a woman her age thing was practically universal and given she wasn't completely human meant she was far older then her appearance most likely. She seemed ordinary looking enough with short brown hair and eyes but there was more to her then first meets the eye.

"Good day to you as well, sister." Astella said pleasantly. "I hope your day is going well. What are you up to?" She didn't mind small talk, not really and there was nothing ground breaking happening just yet but knowing how chaotic earth seemed to be that wouldn't last forever.

"Today is going great so far. I'm back from my mission so now I just have to give my report to Father Valentino." Erika said.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins   Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins Empty2010-09-29, 2:56 am

"About that, before or after that the report one of the trainers wanted to talk to you." Astella paused. "I'm not sure what about though, I think it had to do with a new recruit. We'll, I won't keep you any longer go ahead and do what you need to do."

"There's no need."

The voice belonged to an man his twenties at the most.

Astella blinked, looking at them. "Croix, what brings you all the way here?" Usually he was behind the scenes working with things, so this was rather rare.

They regarded both politely. "I have some important information to tell you. You know about Isacriot."

Astella's normally kind face darkened, it seemed to hit a very sensitive part with the woman. "Those butchers are gone."

Croix held up a complacent hand. "I hate to say it, but they might still be around, but after they got destroyed some years ago. Isacriot, basically kills demons and non-human indiscriminately. Short end of it is..there was an rather nasty incident and a family was killed. One of the victims was a little girl, probably around two at the most, so the Government is fumbling around trying to find a scape goat. See, the problem is, from reports is one of our own did the deed according to reports. But I know the kid, they were with me so it doesn't make any sense."

Croix sighed. "Our little friends are probably back, just hiding in the shadows. Trying to come out and expose themselves, when at least a good amount of the population is non-humans or humans who don't like them either, that would be suicide. This hasn't been the only incident, either.."
Back to top Go down
Guy01

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins   Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins Empty2010-10-11, 6:16 pm

Sion Reaver wrote:
"About that, before or after that the report one of the trainers wanted to talk to you." Astella paused. "I'm not sure what about though, I think it had to do with a new recruit. We'll, I won't keep you any longer go ahead and do what you need to do."

"There's no need."

The voice belonged to an man his twenties at the most.

Astella blinked, looking at them. "Croix, what brings you all the way here?" Usually he was behind the scenes working with things, so this was rather rare.

They regarded both politely. "I have some important information to tell you. You know about Isacriot."

Astella's normally kind face darkened, it seemed to hit a very sensitive part with the woman. "Those butchers are gone."

Croix held up a complacent hand. "I hate to say it, but they might still be around, but after they got destroyed some years ago. Isacriot, basically kills demons and non-human indiscriminately. Short end of it is..there was an rather nasty incident and a family was killed. One of the victims was a little girl, probably around two at the most, so the Government is fumbling around trying to find a scape goat. See, the problem is, from reports is one of our own did the deed according to reports. But I know the kid, they were with me so it doesn't make any sense."

Croix sighed. "Our little friends are probably back, just hiding in the shadows. Trying to come out and expose themselves, when at least a good amount of the population is non-humans or humans who don't like them either, that would be suicide. This hasn't been the only incident, either.."

"The Iscariot huh?" Erika set down the coffin she was carrying. "Do we know where they'll attack next or should we go looking for them?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins   Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins Empty2010-10-11, 7:09 pm

"Not sure when or where they'll exactly strike." Croix mumbled, uncharacteristically irritated as he brushed a hand through his hair.

"They seem to be trying to discredit us as well." Astella said after a moment. "So spies are among our ranks now..."

Croix slowly nodded. "You probably already guessed the higher ups are coming up with ideas to flush them out. In the mean time, that same vein we have a mission." He said to Erika. "We're suppose to be heading Japan, keep an eye on some people there just in case. There's also been reports of some type of supernatural activity, of the bad kind. The hunter guild there are loathe to admit it, but they need and want our or help."

"When will you two be leaving?" Astella voiced quitely, thinking about something.

"Wen Erika is ready. We have before the end of the day before we need to get a move on to our mission. If you got something else to do, then now's the time."
Back to top Go down
Guy01

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins   Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins Empty2010-10-12, 11:03 am

Sion Reaver wrote:

"Not sure when or where they'll exactly strike." Croix mumbled, uncharacteristically irritated as he brushed a hand through his hair.

"They seem to be trying to discredit us as well." Astella said after a moment. "So spies are among our ranks now..."

Croix slowly nodded. "You probably already guessed the higher ups are coming up with ideas to flush them out. In the mean time, that same vein we have a mission." He said to Erika. "We're suppose to be heading Japan, keep an eye on some people there just in case. There's also been reports of some type of supernatural activity, of the bad kind. The hunter guild there are loathe to admit it, but they need and want our or help."

"When will you two be leaving?" Astella voiced quitely, thinking about something.

"Wen Erika is ready. We have before the end of the day before we need to get a move on to our mission. If you got something else to do, then now's the time."

"All I need to do is report the results of my previous mission to Father Valentino and load back up on ammo. After that I'll be ready to go." Erika said.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins   Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins Empty2010-10-12, 12:49 pm

(OCC: Quick question, are you controlling Father Valentino or me? I'm just making sure. Right now I'm just winging it and since you in short more or less created this organization I think its only fair. I'm only just helping it move along.)

"In that case, I'll be waiting near the south exist. Just go over when you'reready" Croix was already on his way when Astella told him to be careful. "I will." He said simply, calling over his shoulder without looking back.

The Nun sighed before shaking her head. "You better get going too sister Erika."
Back to top Go down
Guy01

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins   Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins Empty2010-10-20, 11:00 pm

Sion Reaver wrote:
(OCC: Quick question, are you controlling Father Valentino or me? I'm just making sure. Right now I'm just winging it and since you in short more or less created this organization I think its only fair. I'm only just helping it move along.)

"In that case, I'll be waiting near the south exist. Just go over when you'reready" Croix was already on his way when Astella told him to be careful. "I will." He said simply, calling over his shoulder without looking back.

The Nun sighed before shaking her head. "You better get going too sister Erika."

OOC: I was hoping you could RP him if that's alright.

IC: "Thank you. I will sister." Erika then picked the coffin back up walked off to meet with Father Valentino.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins   Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins Empty2010-10-22, 1:44 pm

(OCC: Will do)

When Erika finally arrived at Father Valentino's office, she would hear a brief 'come in' before the door opened. Standing in the office was a kind-looking man in his thirties. Despite what most people thought, he was actually easy going and even joked around at times. Today, though, the was a heavy air about him as he seemed to be thinking.

When she came in though, he looked up and smiled. "Welcome. Please have a seat and fill me on what happened."
Back to top Go down
Guy01

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins   Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins Empty2010-10-25, 4:01 pm

Sion Reaver wrote:
(OCC: Will do)

When Erika finally arrived at Father Valentino's office, she would hear a brief 'come in' before the door opened. Standing in the office was a kind-looking man in his thirties. Despite what most people thought, he was actually easy going and even joked around at times. Today, though, the was a heavy air about him as he seemed to be thinking.

When she came in though, he looked up and smiled. "Welcome. Please have a seat and fill me on what happened."

"Hey there Father." Erika said and took a seat. "It was business as usual. The demon didn't put much effort into hiding himself, so he was easy to track down. I was rather surprised to find this one was using the zombified corpses as his minions instead of minor demons, but they weren't a challenge for me. The demon was killed, the zombies wiped out, and all with very minimal property damage." She said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins   Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins Empty2010-10-25, 4:07 pm

Despite the bad news he had been receiving, this served as a bright spot in the aging man's day. "Excellent work, I'm quite proud of you Erika. I was worried things may have gotten out of hand but I had faith you could do it."

Then after a moment, he sighed. "I believe Croix or one of our members already informed you of Iscariot possibly rising again, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Guy01

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins   Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins Empty2010-11-07, 11:35 pm

Sion Reaver wrote:

Despite the bad news he had been receiving, this served as a bright spot in the aging man's day. "Excellent work, I'm quite proud of you Erika. I was worried things may have gotten out of hand but I had faith you could do it."

Then after a moment, he sighed. "I believe Croix or one of our members already informed you of Iscariot possibly rising again, correct?"

"Yes father. I just don't get why they don't want to make a truce and bring down the demons together."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins   Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins Empty2010-11-10, 12:17 am

To this, the father sighed, looking tired. "If they were a reasonable group, that might be the case. We live in a complex world Erika, one that is hardly black and white. Zealots are just as dangerous or even more so then rogue or mindless supernaturals. For the later, it might be more obvious, for the former, then they can appear to be in the right as it were. With their groups being zealots and blindness is just as dangerous or even more so then the monsters we fight."

"Just remember, Erika. Here." He pointed to his heart. "Is more important then-" Father Valentino indicated to the outside of himself. "Then here, what you can see outside of a person or what they are. As long as you never forget that, you'll never lose your way."

He gave her a fatherly smile. "But I think that's enough of this old man preaching. Do you have any other questions before you leave?"
Back to top Go down
Guy01

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins   Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins Empty2010-11-12, 10:59 pm

Sion Reaver wrote:

To this, the father sighed, looking tired. "If they were a reasonable group, that might be the case. We live in a complex world Erika, one that is hardly black and white. Zealots are just as dangerous or even more so then rogue or mindless supernaturals. For the later, it might be more obvious, for the former, then they can appear to be in the right as it were. With their groups being zealots and blindness is just as dangerous or even more so then the monsters we fight."

"Just remember, Erika. Here." He pointed to his heart. "Is more important then-" Father Valentino indicated to the outside of himself. "Then here, what you can see outside of a person or what they are. As long as you never forget that, you'll never lose your way."

He gave her a fatherly smile. "But I think that's enough of this old man preaching. Do you have any other questions before you leave?"

"I will remember that Father. I have no other questions Father. Once I have reloaded my ammo I will be off to join the others. God Bless."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins   Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins Empty2010-11-14, 7:08 pm

He smiled again. "You'll be just fine. And if you need anything then my door is always open."

Croix, in the mean time was waiting just outside for Erika so he could get a move on. He couldn't just leave his partner so he was going to go with it. Really, he liked to work alone and did better that way so he had to wonder why he was going with Erika.

Probably think its safer that way. Must be pretty bad then.

I'd kill for a decent smoke right now though..

While he was a member, he came and went at times to do solo work. About two years ago he had decided to join after working as a free lance Monster Hunter for years. Why the sudden change, even he wasn't sure but it seemed like a decent idea at the time. At the least, he got paid pretty well and it was far easier to do his job since he didn't have to wander searching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins   Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins Empty

Back to top Go down

Saviors Of Eternity: The Story Begins
Page 1 of 1