The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost And Found

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Lost And Found - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 5 Empty2011-11-01, 4:39 am

"Don't fit?" Cadmus was a bit curious. "I'm not a expert but I'm guessing its because of family ancestory. I haven't heard of strong powers still lingering on for this long if the person is more or less the race what they are now. What about your other sister?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 5 Empty2011-11-01, 5:17 am

Tohr slipped by the conversing trio. Unfortunately, some of his books were on the top shelf in the living room. Somehow, he managed to successfully climb the rocking bookshelf and retrieve his books. He hopped down and held the case in place so it wouldn't fall. The little half-demon dashed back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 5 Empty2011-11-01, 5:39 am

Saika shrugged. "Galena fights using special wires, and can channel energy through them. It seems to be electricity. Our father had no such powers. Our mother can control plants... I think. I've seen her using it to garden, but not sure what exactly she's doing or how. Pretty sure it's not normal for a flower to wave at you though..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 5 Empty2011-11-01, 12:16 pm

(I recommend a bit of a time skip if Latria and Tohr are nowhere near finished; keep things moving)

Cadmus had heard of some strange things before. In fact the very concept of the keybladers was strange by itself. Basically if you took it at face value, the whole idea of someone running around with a over-sized key-shaped blade locking worlds and stabbing things seemed kind of silly.

Seemingly at least partly sentient plants? That was new.

"..That's different." Cadmus finally said. "I can't for the life of me think of any race that can control plants. I have heard of even a human learning how to fight with wires, but your sister sounds different. But it doesn't make sense how all of you have a unique one, shouldn't it all be the same?"

"That sort of thing is tricky. Its like spin the bottle." Tica added. "Most of the time, other races powers go dormant if not just go away entirely the more races introduced in the bloodline. This was prevents people from having like a million powers."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 5 Empty2011-11-01, 8:51 pm

((OoC: I'm for the time skip. Their packing took a few hours, so I guess we can pick up a bit after sunset.))

~~~~~~~~~~

Tohr came bounding out of his room with his backpack filled to the brim and dragging a duffel bag. "Done! I got done first!" He jumped in triumph. Apparently he'd been treating their packing as a race. Latria came from her room a few moments later. "Settle down, Tohr. You are supposed to let the woman win." She said jokingly as she mussed his hair. She had a larger duffel bag and a suitcase with her.

"I apologize for the wait. It would appear we are both ready, now." Latria told the others.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 5 Empty2011-11-02, 12:15 pm

Saika nodded slightly, then pulled a vial out of her pocket. "THis is a little concoction Eirin made. Forms a temporary portal to anywhere the user wants, though it has to be keyed to them with their blood. This was pre-prepared, so we'll be good. Contact with air is all it'll need." With that, she opened the stopper and poured the glowing blue liquid out. It swirled in mid-air, expanding rapidly until it formed a roughly door sized portal. The middle was blank, until Saika said clearly, "Hunter Family Safehouse Prime, Demon Realm, Dragonflight Valley."

As she finished, the inside of the portal twisted severely, before there was a clear view of the inside of a fairly extravagant foyer. "Here we go..." Saika stepped through the portal, which truly did act like a doorway, as she was instantly on the other side, visible to them. "Come on then."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 5 Empty2011-11-02, 5:45 pm

If she can make those I wonder what else she can make. Cadmus thought to himself. He didn't need something to make portals but still if they could make something like that then they could make different matter of unique things. He'd have to ask about it later.

Both Heartless stepped through the portal after Saika did.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 5 Empty2011-11-03, 12:13 am

Latria was amazed. It was the first time she had ever seen a portal, though not her first trip to the Demon Realm. Tohr's reaction was full of excitement. He gathered his things and ran to it hurriedly. "Hahaaa!" He laughed wildly as he jumped through. Latria smiled at his happiness. She took a quick glance around the living room, making sure nothing was missed. With a confirming nod, she stepped through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 5 Empty2011-11-03, 12:50 am

Saika nicked her finger, and smeared some blood on the edge of the portal. It immediately collapsed, and she looked her new 'guests'. "Well... grand tour then?" She'd have to get used to living with strangers, without her sisters, but she figured she could manage. Probably.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 5 Empty2011-11-03, 1:31 am

"Grand tour it is then." Cadmus wasn't picky and the place would be a step up from the hell hole he and the others had been at. Nothing but waste of space and bad memories.

(Cadmus and Tica are out)
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 5 Empty2011-11-03, 1:37 am

Tohr was about to run off, but Latria caught him by the hoody and pulled him back to her. "That would be lovely. Thank you." Tohr pouted and stood, waiting with the others.

(Latria and Tohr are out.)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 5 Empty2011-11-03, 1:40 am

(I'll put up the new thread shortly)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost And Found
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5