The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-06-16, 2:10 am

Anya was startled by suddenly being lifted onto the edge of the tub, but when Nerine dove in and began attending to her with her mouth as well as her tail, she couldn't help but let out a little whimper of pleasure. She shivered and, after a bit of hesitation, placed her hands on Nerine's head, threading her fingers through the woman's pink hair. She was clearly enjoying this deeply, her breathing picking up quickly. After several repeats of Nerine withdrawing her tail before going further, however, she bit her lip.

"P-please... don't... don't tease me..." She wanted this... so badly. It wasn't even the sexual aspect, though that was most certainly a big part of it. "I need it... please..."
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-06-16, 2:47 am

Those whimpers were so cute, and a sign that she was doing a good job at what she'd set out to do. But then, technical virgin or not, sexual prowess was built right in to her kind. Never mind that Evelyn had helped her... refine that talent.

The teasing had the expected effect, and Nerine could sense the woman's desire mount until she couldn't take it. If she were able to speak right now and were honest, Nerine had just about been at her limit as well.

Withdrawing a moment, her tail morphed and expanded into... something like a man's member. Not exactly, but she could pleasure the both of them with it and it could do things a penis couldn't...

Positioning it carefully, Nerine waited a moment, then slowly slid her tail into the mouth of her arousal, moaning slightly as her tail was enveloped in a damp warmth. After savoring the feeling a moment, Nerine's tail began driving itself in and out of the woman, gently at first, though picking up speed as she once again tried to find Anya's preferred rhythm.

The succubus did add one particular twist, though... quite literally, in fact. One of the things her tail could do that a penis couldn't would be to rotate while inside someone. This little trick would drive most women crazy, she'd found... as well as herself.

In fact, she could already feel warmth spreading outwards from the base of her tail--a sign that she was quickly heading towards a climax. Or a tailgasm, if you wanted to be funny about it. Still, she would try hold out until Anya had cummed her pretty brains out, in part because Nerine really wanted to see--and hear--whether the woman would be loud or... not.

A (not-so) small part of her was hoping it would be the former, just to mess with the neighbors... and nii-sama, of course.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-06-27, 7:38 pm

Anya watched the morphing of Nerine's tail with no small amount of anticipation, and when Nerine slid the transformed tail inside her, she inhaled sharply, before letting out a low, shaky moan of pleasure. By the time Nerine's pace had picked up, she'd find that Anya was writhing with pleasure, whimpering and moaning, steadily getting just a bit louder. Her reserved nature, however, soon gave way. By the time that her pleasure had reached it's climax, she was panting heavily, and when that surge of pleasure hit her, her inner walls tightening around Nerine's tail...

"Nnn... nyaAAAAAAH!" The woman cried out in pleasure as her orgasm rocked her body, back arching. She was definitely loud enough to be heard in the adjoining apartments, but that was hardly something she cared about at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-07-19, 1:23 am

If Nerine hadn't been hard at work bringing Anya to a climax, she would have smiled at the woman's increasingly-loosening inhibitions. A technical virgin though she was, she'd still learned just about every trick in the book when it came to pleasuring others. Of course, it helped that she had a natural talent, being a succubus and all.

When her partner climaxed,a tiny bit of her energy flowed into the succubus and, with it, the dam broke and that pre-orgasmic feeling at the base of her tail rushed through her body, the waves of pleasure causing Nerine to tense, her breath to catch in her throat, and her tail to twitch erratically.

After several moments, the succubus took a deep breath and sat down to rest. It hadn't been a lot of energy, but she noted that it felt... different? Very warm and... loving, she guessed, and it felt like it had seeped deep into her soul.

...which, she guessed it might have? She didn't really know how succubus feeding worked. Something to ask Evelyn about... later. For now...

"Haha, you're adorable when you cum... and surprisingly loud," she said, sounding a bit out of it. Nerine smiled sweetly at Anya. "So, feel any better? Or am I going to have to keep at it? Or... perhaps we should call my nii-sama in?"

She was teasing, of course... mostly.

~~~~~~~~

Arkay, while the girls were taking their bath and dinner was cooking, had taken it upon himself to do a bit of housecleaning. Nothing major, just... some dusting and putting clothes in the hamper. Nerine was mostly a very neat girl, but she had this habit of just leaving her clothes laying wherever. He was giving the bedroom a quick check, trying to ignore the lust aura emanating from the direction of the bathroom, when...

""Nnn... nyaAAAAAAH!"" came the sound of...

Arkay blinked and glanced in the direction of the bathroom. He hadn't known her for long, but that was definitely Anya. And he had more than enough experience to know that it was a cry of pleasure, which meant that those two were definitely...

"...huh, you work fast, don't ya, lil' sis?" he said to no one. After a moment, he sighed and returned to his cleaning work, though a bit more awkwardly now since the lust aura had begun to affect him. And Anya's cry hadn't helped.

Still, he was confident that whatever they were doing, it was consensual. Nerine was a good girl and wouldn't 'go for it' unless she was absolutely sure they wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-07-19, 10:22 pm

Anya was breathing heavily, trying to calm herself as she gave Nerine a weak smile. "I feel... much better, yes... thank you..." She was blushing deeply, but clearly in a much better mood and frame of mind than she had been earlier. It was temporary, for now, but it was still an improvement. "...I... hope you enjoyed that too..." She shifted a bit. "...Is it alright if we, um... well, cuddle, for lack of a better word for it?" She was looking even more embarrassed now than she was earlier.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-07-20, 1:28 pm

"Oh, I did. Not just the orgasm I had or your energy--which has a unique... feeling, by the way--but also because I'm glad it made you feel better, if only for now," said Nerine, shifting her weight to a more comfortable sitting position.

Anya's request to cuddle was... adorable. And further evidence, as if it were needed, that she was grossly starved for affection. It was kind of hard to believe, considering what a bombshell she was, but... maybe her life's circumstances had caused her to become isolated? Or maybe she just tended to attract jerks.

In any case, she was perfectly willing to cuddle. It would give her a chance to help Anya wash up, anyway... and, of course, there was always the possibility of, ah, further 'fun'. "I've got absolutely no problem with that... any preferences? I was going to, uh, sit you on my lap, but.."

Nerine paused for a beat. "...well, it'd be physically awkward, considering how short I am and how short you're... not." Anya was really tall for a woman--almost as tall as Nii-sama, as far as she could tell. Not that it was a problem... tall, leggy women were sexy as hell.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-07-20, 1:56 pm

Anya seemed to think on that, then gently took Nerine's hands to pull her over to her. She settled Nerine into her lap, sitting slightly sideways, and wrapped her arms around the smaller woman, holding her close. Nerine's head was now resting on Anya's breasts, and it honestly looked like how a mother might hold their child... albeit a bit less... innocent. "Is... is this okay?"
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-07-20, 8:26 pm

Nerine's face flushed red as she was embraced by Anya. It was nice, like.. being held by a loving mother. Not really an experienced she'd ever gotten to have, considering her mother had died shortly after her birth. Well, when she'd been younger, Sumire had hold her sort of like this..

Of course, it didn't help that her head was resting on Anya's... bounty. She was a succubus, damn it, and it was easy to turn her on! Something she suspected the woman holding her knew. Not that it really mattered, since this, um... encounter wouldn't be the last. Hell, if she could help it, it wouldn't be the last tonight.

"Yeah, it's... soft and warm. Kind of reminds me of when I was a kid," she said. "So... mind telling me why you ended up... how you did? It's not often Nii-sama is so... direct when he intervenes like that..." And it wasn't often that he showed off like he did when he flew the three of them above the storm clouds--that had been a clear attempt to cheer up Anya, even if only a little.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-07-20, 11:26 pm

Anya was pleased to hear that Nerine was comfortable, but her smile fell slightly at her question. "That... is very complicated to answer... there is a lot to say, and I... am unsure you will believe all of it. For now... I was born for a purpose. And I completed that purpose, so now I... am unsure what reason I have to live for. I have tried to just live a normal life, but... I just found myself... increasingly more isolated as time went on, I guess. I'm... out of place. And without realizing it, I guess I got so lonely that I..." She paused, and shook her head.

"As for why I was outside of the Coiled Lotus... there are some people there that I know, but... I... am terrified to see them."
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-07-21, 12:18 am

The answer was a bit vague, but it was enough. Being born for a specific purpose was bad enough, but even worse was not having that purpose... a lot of people wouldn't be able to cope, she figured. Not without emotional support, anyway.

Nerine was curious as to which of her coworkers Anya knew, but held her tongue, figuring that the woman would tell her in due time. Right now? Right now, it would just complicate things, most likely.

"I... I see," said Nerine, absent-mindedly reaching up and teasing one one of Anya's nipples with her index finger. "Sounds like you need company, and badly."

It didn't take long for the succubus to make her decision. "Nii-sama offered to let you stay the night, and I'm sure that what, um, happens will help, but it's just one night, so..." Nerine paused for a beat. "...it's a bit fast, I'll admit, but why not move in ? Nii-sama works long hours, and often doesn't come home for days or weeks, so I... I get pretty lonely, too. And..."

There was a brief pause before Nerine's tail entered Anya again and began vibrating. "...there's, of course, this to look forward to if you accept. We could have so much fun together." Her rapidly increasing arousal made her words come out in what was best described as a sensual purr.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-07-21, 12:34 am

Anya's eyes widened at Nerine's offer. Moving in? As in... staying with them indefinitely? Was that really okay? Did they really want her around? She could only blush when Nerine mentioned being lonely as well, the look on her face making it all to clear what she had in mind... and then her tail was suddenly inside her again and vibrating. She shivered, biting her lip for a moment. Her own arousal was clear as she looked Nerine in the eye. "...If your brother is okay with it, then... I would love to move in..." She leaned down, initiating the kiss this time, pulling Nerine closer to herself.

~~~~~

Eventually, Anya and Nerine had no choice but to come out of the bath, regardless of any desire to continue their... activities. Meanwhile Yuki, currently invisible, was staring at the wet spot on the bed, tapping her chin lightly. Ultimately, she decided to just leave it. Would be a nice surprise for them... or revenge for filling the damn apartment with a lust aura and driving her nuts. Idly, she licked her own juices from her fingers, and noted the scent of food permeating the apartment. She realized that Arkay must be just about done, and smirked. It was going to be funny when he realized he'd made more than he intended...
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-07-21, 3:19 pm

Arkay was staring at what he'd prepared in mild disbelief. He'd made enough for everyone, but there... there seemed to be more than he remembered? Him making a mistake like that was unusual, but...

...normally he didn't have to deal with his sister's damned lust aura distracting him, so he simply shrugged and moved on. By the time Nerine and Anya exited the bath, he had placed the meal he'd made on the table and busied himself with some post-cleaning cleanup.

"Mmm, that smells good," said Nerine, taking a big whiff. "Sorry we took so long, Nii-sama, we, um..."

"--having sex. Trust me, I... and... probably the entire neighborhood know," replied Arkay, turning to face her and their guest. To say he looked uncomfortable would be an understatement.

"Aww, what's the matter, nii-sama? Jealous?" Neri's wings sprouted and she floated gingerly over to her brother, getting extremely close to him. "But who are you jealous of... me, or Anya?"

Arkay gave his little sister a sidelong glance for a moment, then sighed and took a seat. "Not jealous. Kind of expected this, if I'm being honest. Anyway, it isn't much, but I decided some White Bean and Vegetables with frizzled eggs might be nice." Using his telekinesis, the two seats opposite him pulled out for the two women, while the food essentially served itself.

Nerine, looking kind of disappointed at his lack of reaction to her teasing, stared at his back for a moment, then floated over the table and took her seat as well. "Hehe, it's actually been a while since we've had this."

"You always liked it as a kid, so I figured... why not?" said Arkay. His gaze drifted to Anya. "So... how you feeling now? A warm bath is always relaxing, never mind... Neri's, uh... company."

It was proving incredibly difficult to not let... images of Anya and Neri wander into his mind's eye. That damned lust aura of Neri's didn't help, though it seemed... unusually strong today? Weird.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-07-21, 4:06 pm

Anya smiled somewhat shyly. "I am feeling better, yes... thank you. Thank you for the meal as well." She took a seat, but as she looked up, she blinked. "Um..." Yuki was casually sitting at the table now, bowl at the ready, and looking at Arkay expectantly.

"It smells delicious, yeah. And would you look at that, you have enough for me! What a coincidence, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-08-11, 11:49 pm

Arkay calmly turned his head to look at the new arrival. Normally, he would have been far more on guard, but he didn't sense any hostility. What he saw was... quite something. Verdant green eyes, blonde hair tied up in a cute ponytail, a figure that was at once lithe and ample, and... were those fox ears and a tail?

Yep, definitely vulpine. That meant this woman was either a half-acorian or, far more likely, a Kitsune--a fox demon. Huh, he'd never seen one this close before. Yeah, the boss had three fox demons that hung around him, but he'd always kept a respectful distance from them, since he was pretty damn sure those were his wives.

...lucky bastard.

"Haha, I was wondering when you'd show up, Yuki," said Nerine, smiling widely at the foxy intruder.

Arkay turned his attention to his sister. "Yuki, huh? Friend of yours?"

Nerine nodded. "She's that 'friend' I made earlier today. Don't worry, she's a good person, just... ya know, fox demon ninjas love their sneaking around."

"I... see," said Arkay, turning his gaze back to this Yuki. Some of the soup served itself into Yuki's bowl, and a spoon lifted into the air and hovered in front of her face, ready to be taken. "...hm, well, if Neri's vouching for you, then welcome to our home. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the mofu-mofu."

Arkay's expression blanked for a moment.  Mofu-mofu? The hell? "...meal. I meant meal."

From across the table, Nerine snickered.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-08-11, 11:56 pm

Yuki took the floating spoon, raising a brow. "Just met me and already wanting to touch my tail? If I wasn't a fox demon I'd be offended! Probably." She shrugged, chuckling a bit. "Anyway, thanks for the hospitality. And sorry for pranking you a bit by adding extra ingredients to what you were cooking." A pause. "And I'd apologize for the mess I made in your bedroom, but honestly?" She pointed at Nerine and Anya. "That is totally their fault." Anya seemed confused for a moment, before blushing deeply, and immediately started eating so she didn't have to respond.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-08-20, 1:14 am

He wouldn't deny wanting to fluff the woman's tail, but he knew enough not to push his luck with someone he just me. "Can you blame me? It is a very nice tail."

He said nothing about the food prank, but the comment about the mess in the bedroom gave him pause. After a moment, the context set in and he sighed mentally, though his outward expression remained unperturbed. "A mess, huh... not the first time that bed's needed a change of sheets for that reason, so no biggie." Admittedly, he had been planning to do that tomorrow, but it wasn't too much trouble to change his plans a bit.

"Anyway, Yuki, mind telling me why you... just sort of appeared in my home? I... wait... wait, no, let me guess..." He paused for a moment and struck an exaggerated and comical 'stereotypical psychic' pose. "You...you're actually..."

He paused for a moment, his mirth and comical mien fading. "...actually, huh, the boss did say that I'd more than likely meet my new partner before the end of the day, so... would I be correct to assume that's you?"

Last edited by Daiyoukai on 2019-09-01, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-09-01, 5:05 pm

Yuki's grin widened, and she rested her chin on her hand as she leaned on the table. "Right in one, Arkay. Apologies, but I've been following you since you left HQ. Wanted to get a feel for the kind of person you are. Amusingly, Evelyn noticed me, despite my skills. Considering how long she's been around though, and how powerful she once was, not too surprised... still, was a shock at the time. She and Nerine confronted me and I got to chat with them about you a bit. So far, I have a very good impression of you."

Her tail flicked out toward Arkay, moving in an unmistakable beckoning gesture. "As an apology for pranking and stalking you, as well as a reward for guessing who I was immediately, here. Give it a good fluff, ya perv." She giggled a bit, clearly amused.

Anya, for her part, had to stifle a giggle of her own, watching the byplay.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-09-01, 9:51 pm

Aha, so he was right... this beauty was his future partner. Good, good... he could get along with a guy, but he could really get a long with a woman... a fox demon, especially. Never mind that he was eager to learn more about her kind. They were rare outside their homeland, and he'd never gotten a chance to actually speak to one.

Of course, if things took a turn for the sexy, he was more than fine with that, too.

"Ahh, don't worry about it, and I'm glad I've made a good impression," said Arkay. "...though I'm willing to bet that a certain someone puffed me up." He shot a knowing look at Nerine, who blushed and looked away.

And then Yuki offered her tail to her... to fluff. Well then, that was an unexpected reward, but welcome. He'd heard tales (...ha) of how soft and fluff fox demon tails were, and he was definitely curious about it. Considering the offer for a moment, he decided to take her up on it.

Slowly, carefully, he reached out towards the tail, hesitating just a moment before he touched it. And then he struck, (gently) fluffing the fluff. It was... it was...

Oh god, this was like sticking his hands into a cloud from heaven! So light... so silky... so fluffy! Just the sensation seemingly sucked all the day's pains and stress right out of him, sending him to a blissful, fluffy heaven. Those tail tales were wrong... this was even better than what he'd been told. Without thinking, he leaned forward and nuzzled his face in the fluff, completely oblivious to his sister, Anya, and Yuki. It his universe, it was just him and this intoxicatingly fluffy tail.

"...called it," said Nerine, eating a spoonful of her soup. "Total fluff maniac. I can't really blame him, because I'm totally the same way."

"Ahh, so fluuufffffffyyyyyy...." muttered Arkay as he gently stroked and nuzzled the tail.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-09-01, 11:48 pm

Yuki was a bit startled by how quickly Arkay just... dove in, but smiled rather warmly. A blush tinged her cheeks, and she watched Arkay's almost innocent expression as he enjoyed the feel of her tail. "Well, I had a feeling you'd like it, but this is unexpected... really cute though..." She giggled a bit, and simply settled in to wait, watching Arkay with a slowly deepening blush. She glanced over at Nerine after a moment, and smirked. "You too, huh? Well..." She shifted slightly, and the other four tails began to wave behind her. One of them wrapped around Arkay gently as he continued nuzzling the first tail, while two more began to brush over Nerine's body a bit teasingly. "I might as well entertain my hosts a bit."

She looked to Anya, even as her fifth tail snaked it's way over to the woman. Surprisingly or not, Anya immediately began to cuddle with the fluffy tail, a bright smile and blush lighting up her face, and Yuki had to supress a sound somewhere between a giggle and a moan. Three people playing with her tails was... well, quite the experience.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-09-17, 12:09 am

Arkay relaxed into the tails, enjoying the warmth and fluffiness... as well as Yuki's enticing scent. It smelled like... jade? Yeah, that was it. Really pleasant. Moreover, as he was embraced by the tails, a deep, instinctual feeling of warmth, comfort, and... safety welled up within him. Mother had always claimed that they had Kitsune blood in them, on her side of the family, and maybe this feeling was proof of that? Whatever the truth, he just wanted to bury himself in this softness for the entire night.

Meanwhile, Nerine was facing a different issue. She loved--absolutely loved--tail-hugs, as she'd dubbed them, but right now she was... on the edge. And the gentle, teasing caress of yuki's tails exploring every inch of her body they could reach... that was... almost too much.

However, she held on, a deepening blush spreading across her body and a hungry warmth pulsating within her. As a succubus, she could actually prevent herself from having an orgasm. In most cases, there would be no reason to, but right here... yeah, that'd cause problems. She was having enough issues keeping her lust aura sort of restrained, as is.

Maybe I should just let myself go and see what happens... or...

Yuki was clearly doing this to her on purpose, and two could play at that game. Her own tail--admittedly not fluffy at all--snaked under the table and, starting from the tips of her toes, began teasing its way up one of Yuki's legs, leaving warmth and... heightened sensitivity in its wake, even through clothing.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-09-17, 5:01 pm

Shortly after Nerine's tail had started it's journey up her leg, Yuki realized this was... not going to work. Normally, she'd push this little game of sexual chicken all the way until someone broke. She couldn't afford to do that though. If this went too far, she was going to either break her promise to herself, or really frustrate everyone in an effort to keep it. So, reluctantly, she slowly withdrew her tails from the others, shooting Nerine a calculating look. "I'll have to put a stop to this here, before things go too far. I promised myself I wouldn't get involved with you sexually on our first damn day as partners, and I plan to keep it." She glanced at Arkay. "Don't worry though, I fully plan to rock your world once we've worked together for a bit. Assuming we get along, but I think we'll get along like dogs in heat."

"...That wasn't even subtle..." Anya was clearly trying not to laugh, while Yuki just shrugged.

"Subtlety is for work. Personal time is for being blunt and loud. And don't worry Arkay, you'll get plenty of chances to fluffuck the shit out of me."
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-10-13, 10:41 pm

And just as soon as it enveloped him, the fluffy heaven of Yuki's tails withdrew. Blinking, Arkay mentally beat down the urge to go for the fluff again and regained his composure. He coughed a few times. "Don't worry about it, I agree on that point. I--"

"Pssh, liar. You're totally putting out 'wanna fuck Yuki silly' vibes," said Nerine, grinning at him. As a succubus, she could easily sense things like that.

"Not gonna deny that, but just because that's the case doesn't mean I can't see where she's coming from," replied Arkay. "As she said... there'll be plenty of time for that later."

Nerine cocked her head, as if considering something. Probably something mischievous, considering her nature. After a moment, she shrugged and went back eating her soup.

Turning to Yuki, Arkay regarded her for a moment. "So, Ninja, huh? Gonna take a stab in the dark here and guess... Chakra ninja? Actually met a few of those back in our home reality. They were nowhere near as fluffy, unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-10-14, 5:15 pm

Yuki chuckled a bit. "You'd be correct. Fox Demons all have access to chakra, due to an ancient pact made long ago. Most don't really train in techniques though. I'm kind of a rare case, hehe... this is really good soup, by the way."

"You three are really casual about sex..."

"Says the woman who got up close and personal with Nerine's tail as soon as you two got here."

"I... I didn't say I was against it... just surprised." Anya was blushing, and Yuki just smirked.

"Anyway, once I finish eating, I'll probably be heading out so I don't break my promise and end up fucking all of you. So, before then... anything you wanna know, or discuss, Arkay?"
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-11-03, 8:01 pm

"Anything I want to know?" Arkay went silent for a moment. "Well, maybe your capabilities. Ya know, so I can do a bit of pre-p--"

The man was interrupted by a pair of... panties smacking right into his face and bouncing off. Taken aback, he looked at the origin of the panties... his siter. His expression was one that conveyed both exasperation and... confusion.

"What? You were asking a boring question. Try something exciting or sexy!"

That idea had occurred to him--dear god it had occurred to him--but he had been trying to get his mind off... that. And it had gotten him a pair of panties to the face... panties he didn't know the origin of, because while she owned them, she didn't usually wear them.

...were they Lapis's?

Bah, didn't really matter. Seeing aside the mystery panties, he turned back to Yuki. "So... what's the... ah, the fox demon... homeland is called the grove, right? What's it like? I once got offered a position in the grove's Nobus branch, and while I had to turn it down, I've always wondered what I missed out on."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty2019-11-03, 8:12 pm

"More sex than you could possibly imagine. That's what you missed out on." Yuki was grinning wickedly. "With how peaceful the Grove normally is, that post is basically the 'vacation' assignment. Enjoy nature, enjoy the locals, have fun." She chuckled a bit, resting her chin on her palm. "The Grove is... well, I don't think it's unfair to call it a paradise. Aside from an unfortunate incident a century ago, there isn't really a need for Nobus presence. Nobus is there more as a deterrent for outside forces. Think of it like a giant nudist colony, where everyone just wants to have fun and raise a family. Crime is... very, very rare there. Major crime, anyway. Usually the worst you'll see is a theft or assault."

Meanwhile, Lapis was staring at the panties in embarrassment. When had Nerine pocketed those...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next