The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-04-17, 9:17 pm

Nerine caught of a whiff of... oh, ha ha, that fragrance must be Yuki's pheromones. It was a subtle scent, but sweet... hm... it reminded her of the flowers of the Jade Plant. Not bad. And, of course, the pheromones had the expected result, making the familiar warmth of arousal flare within the succubus. With it, her own pheromones (and lust aura) flared up, but were quickly suppressed. "He probably wouldn't mind too much. Onii-sama may be protective, but he knows I'm an adult and can make my own choices..."

She went silent, but then her lips curled into a mischievous--or perhaps one might say devilish--grin. "I don't mind you telling him things, and, in fact, I was thinking it might be funny to arrange for him to... stumble in on us. I may love him, but that doesn't mean I won't play tricks on him... and... perhaps give him ideas."

While she had stated that she wasn't ready--and that she felt neither was he--if he got certain ideas and, more importantly, acted on those ideas, she wouldn't be able to say 'no'. Just the thought of it... oops, there went the lust aura and pheromones again.. Nerine quickly reined them in.

"Sooo... planning on a following us home? I won't tell... just gotta prepare to not laugh myself into a coma when he turns over in bed and finds you grinning at him... or something." Fox Demons loved their tricks, though in her experience they were usually harmless pranks.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-04-17, 9:52 pm

Yuki giggled a bit. "Well, I'll keep that in mind. It certainly sounds fun. As for following you home... well yes, but I haven't settled on how I want to finally introduce myself. Him rolling over in bed and finding me would be fun, but I'm still mulling things over." She had to use her training and discipline to force down her instincts, which were telling her to grab Nerine right now and do... things, but the only sign of this internal struggle was her tail flicking about more erratically.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-04-21, 4:43 pm

One of the perks of being a succubus is that she could sense things like lust and desire--especially when those things were directed towards her--and boy could she feel those things rolling off Yuki. If she were to be completely honest, Neri wanted to... get to know Yuki in ways other than talking. Not only was the fox demoness pretty damn hot, but, really, sex was pretty much how succubi made friends. Or said hello.

...really, it was how her kind did a lot of things.

But, at the moment, it would probably be smarter to hold off. Yuki had a job to do, and while she was sure the Foxy kunoichi could remain vigilant despite, ahem... distractions, it would still divide her attention and thus risk blowing her cover. Not a huge deal, but it would rob Yuki of the chance to have a bit of fun with her introduction.

"Hm, well, whatever trick you decide to play on him, I'm sure it'll be funny," said Nerine, motioning over a co-worker and getting a pair of menus, handing one to Yuiki. "Now, to celebrate us meeting, I'll buy you a meal. The food here is actually really good... I mean, not Zhu quality, but good enough that some people come here more for the food and drink than the girls. And don't worry about the price, since I got a nice, big, fat... employee discount."

"So, you said your were born with three tails? That's pretty unusual, from what I know," said Nerine as she looked over the selection. "If you don't mind me asking, how many do you have now? I'm guessing... hm... five or six, right?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-04-25, 11:32 pm

Yuki looked over the menu, forcing herself to concentrate on that and not the arousal she had been feeling. "Well, being born with three tails wouldn't have been too strange if my parents had been five or six-tails, but for them to be one-tailed foxes and give birth to a three-tail... very unheard of. And I have five now." She grinned. "I'm pretty damn strong, though I'm not even middle of the road really, in terms of power. The gap in power between tails can be pretty... extreme at times."
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-04-29, 9:21 pm

"Pretty extreme, huh? How extreme we talking?" Nerine didn't really know much about the 'powers' side of fox demons, she realized--it just wasn't something that had come up, considering all of her fox demon friends worked, well, here. The employees here had... other things on their minds, as one might expect.

Another question about Yuki's powers came to mind, so might as well ask it now. "And you mentioned having a Kekkai Genkai from a long-extinct clan? What sort of ability is it, assuming you're comfortable telling me."

Even after living her so long, it was still so... weird that things considered fictional back home existed in this reality. Or co-existed, to be more accurate. Then again, according to Nii-sama, there was an alternate universe in their home reality where the events of Naruto took place, so it... really wasn't that different.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-05-16, 6:38 pm

Yuki mulled that over a bit. "Well, for example... as a Three-Tailed Fox, I could mostly kick around a Two-Tail, but it wouldn't be a complete beat-down. And if I fought a Four-Tail, I could keep up with them alright, but they would ultimately win, barring any mistakes in tactics or the like. As a Five-Tail though, I can completely wipe the floor with a Four-Tail. I completely outclass them, because the jump in power between Four and Five is way higher than from Three to Four."

"This kind of repeats in later stages. I can kinda keep up with a Six-Tail, who can kind of keep up with a Seven, who will struggle to keep up with an Eight, who will get kicked around like a football by a Nine. Obviously there is some small leeway. Like... if I was at the minimum power for a Five, fighting a Four on the verge of becoming a Five, it wouldn't be AS bad. And there is plenty of variance in power between people with the same number of tails..." She shrugged.

"Point is, even though one might think that as a Five-Tail, I'm about half as strong as a Nine, couldn't be farther from the truth. Me fighting a Nine-Tail, in terms of sheer power, would be like... a human child trying to fight an adult Saiyan. Your average Saiyan, anyway." She wasn't going to include ones like Goku or Vegeta, for obvious reasons.

"As for my kekkei genkai, it's Hyouton, or Ice Release. I can use it in various ways, but the basic is that I can form and manipulate ice. If you've ever seen that series Naruto, you might know a bit about it."
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-06-09, 10:00 pm

Oh, so it wasn't anything linear... which meant she'd been mistaken for years about that. Whoops, ha ha. Well, it's not like fighting was a subject the girls here talked about much...

...or at all. She couldn't recall, off-hand, any in-depth talk about that sort of thing, let alone with a focus on fox demons. Most conversations around here tended to derail into... raunchier matters, to the surprise of absolutely no one.

Actually surprising was Yuki's Kekkei Genkai being Hyouton, which... definitely rang a bell. That was the, ironically enough, Yuki clan's Kekkei Genkai. And Neri was pretty sure that clan was extinct, at least if the manga's events were accurate... which they might not be. Or maybe Yuki just had a Yuki-clan ancestor?

It didn't really matter, in the end. Hyouton was just a small part of the woman, and Neri would have plenty of time to get to know her... ins and outs. For now, she was satisfied that the kunoichi was on the up-and-up and... seemed like she'd be a pretty good fit for her brother.

"Ice release, huh? Fitting. I'd... ask more questions about it, but I'm having trouble, um... concentrating." The sexually charged atmosphere of this place made her a bit horny pretty much all the time... and very sensitive to pheromones. Especially ones that were new to her. Like Yuki's.

"Anyway, I don't know if you've come here before, but you've just got to try the Draph Milkshake..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some time later

Arkay lay in bed, having finished his... business with Reimusan. And he has to say... he was quite impressed. That soft, supple body coupled with an equally soft demeanor... and that technique! Just what he'd been looking for. His only complaint is that her granddaughter hadn't unexpectedly burst in... but, ah, perhaps that was best left for next time?

Pushing himself to a sitting position, he glanced over at the MILF beside him. "Well, Reimusan, I have to say... I should have gotten to know you much, much sooner. I hope I lived up to my... reputation."

Arkay wouldn't claim to be the best lover in existence, but he did take a fair bit of pride in his skills. And unlike many of the customers, he tried to actually make things fun for his partner instead of just... using them as outlets for his desires.

Levitating his phone over to him, Arkay checked the time and... "...oh, shit, Neri's gonna be pissed at me for making her wait so long..." Okay, so it wasn't too long after her usual clock-out time--she could just as easily stay on the clock and make a few extra bucks--but this was cutting into their 'together' time...

Arkay stood up and began getting dressed. "So... fair warning, but next time I'll probably see if I can handle both you and Sakuruko. Maybe Urako as well, if she's comfortable with it. I won't insist on it, though."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-06-09, 11:30 pm

Reimusan sighed contentedly, sitting up a bit and looking at Arkay with a wry smile. "You definitely lived up to it, Arkay... and I'm glad you approve of me as well." When he noticed the time and panicked a bit, she couldn't help but giggle, leaning over to kiss him on the cheek. "Go see your sister, Arkay. As for your warning... I'll see if they are up to it. Sakurako certainly will be, but Urako might be... a hard sell. I think you've seen how shy she can be about these things, the silly thing."

She let out another giggle, before slipping out of bed to start getting dressed as well. "And do be careful at work, dear. I know you are quite capable, but Nobus work is.... very dangerous." She frowned slightly, before looking over her shoulder at him as she fastened the kimono she'd been wearing. "While you and I are certainly friends, we are not especially close, but there are several people here who would be... devastated, should anything happen to you. Not just your sister. So please... don't bite off more than you can chew, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-06-10, 1:06 am

That Reimusan showed such concern for his safety was... touching. Most of the girls at the brothel were good-natured, but Reimusan was an absolute joy... angelic, one might say. His next visit with her could not come soon enough.

Though, if he were being completely honest, most of the assholes he dealt with in his line of work were brushed aside easily. Was he the best or strongest agent out there? No... though he was up there. What got to him was that, despite his strength, sometimes it just wasn't enough.

"Yeah, don't worry, you take care of yourself too, Reimu," he said as the woman departed.

Shortly thereafter, he too exited the room and made his way back to the main hall, quickly finding Neri sitting at the bar looking bored and nursing... some sort of drink. Approaching her from the side, he ruffled her hair playfully. "Sorry to keep you waiting, sis."

Nerine sent him a sidelong glance. "Have fun with Reimu?"

"You know it, and next time should be even better." Reimusan, Sakuruko, and maybe even Urako... what man wouldn't be looking forward to that? "Now, I owe you a walk home, don't I?"

Turning back to her drink, Nerine quickly down it and placed the glass on the counter. Going over to her brother, she wrapped her arms around his. "Let's go. I'm a bit tired, so don't complain if I need you to carry me half the way."

Arkay laughed. Carrying her was no problem, no problem at all. It's not like she was heavy, ya know?

Sending a quick telepathic farewell message to Evelyn--wherever she was in this jam-packed place--Arkay made his way for the exit, sister still firmly gripping his arm. "Anything interesting happen while I was busy?"

"Mm, not really. Had some food, danced a bit, drank... oh, and I made a new friend."

"A new friend, huh? Brothel have a new addition?"

"Nope, just someone passing by. I'm sure you'll meet them eventually."

"I... see." He had the distinct feeling that Nerine was being intentionally coy, but that was par for the course for her, especially when she'd had a few drinks.

Exiting the Coiled Lotus, Arkay and Nerine were greeted with cool night air, a menagerie of Neon signs, the sounds of traffic, and...  rain. Great. Well, Neri wanted to take the scenic route instead of the portal directly to their apartment, so he'd have to deal with it.

And deal with it he did. With but the slightest exertion of will, he created a telekinetic "umbrella" above him and his sister. To outsiders, it must have looked very weird, what with the rain simply... diverting itself away from them completely.

Glancing around, Arkay noticed that the sidewalk traffic was remarkably light--good, that meant less time spent weaving through it--and the road traffic was equally so. And, well, he was on the lookout for anyone... suspicious. Not just people up to no good, but anyone that might seem to need help. Off duty or not, he was still Nobus, and beyond that... helping people gave him the warm fuzzies.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-06-10, 5:47 pm

If Arkay had been looking for anything out of place, he'd quickly find it. A rather striking woman was standing off to the side outside the main entrance of the brothel, occasionally looking up at, then to the door, and then toward her own feet as she fidgeted a bit. She was clearly uncomfortable, and nervous... and as they drew closer, it became even more apparent. She was wearing clothes that made it clear she wasn't expecting rain, but also didn't seem to care. She was already soaked to the bone it seemed, and the white blouse she was wearing had given up any attempt of preserving her modesty. Her white hair was practically plastered to her... and her blue eyes had dark bags under them, the eyes themselves seeming a bit... dull.

It was hard to tell if she was aware of her situation. Standing shivering in the rain, her blouse see-through, and looking like she hadn't slept in days... and despite this, she was still clearly beautiful. She was definitely starting to draw some... interesting attention as she stood there, oblivious to her surroundings, apparently eaten up by whatever was worrying her.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-06-10, 7:08 pm

Well, what did we have here? An astoundingly beautiful woman standing in the rain, fidgeting and generally looking uncomfortable? That definitely raised alarm bells in the back of his mind. She didn't seem to be dangerous--though looks could be deceiving--but her mien and... overall... screamed that she needed help.

Really, she was probably just lost and needed directions. The only way to find out was ask.

As he approached, Neri in tow, he realized just how striking this woman truly was, and it wasn't just because her soaked blouse left little to the imagination. This woman's beauty had an almost... otherworldly quality to it, as if a goddess had descended from on high to walk the Earth. It was certainly a different sort of beauty than, say, Evelyn or Nerine.

Why in the hell Nerine popped into his head as a comparison, he had no idea.

Shrugging off that matter, Arkay wave his hand towards the woman, extending the telekinetic 'umbrella' over her, sparing her from further exposure to the rain. "Pardon me, miss, but I couldn't help but notice that you appear to be in need of help," he said, flashing his Nobus badge to hopefully set her at ease. "Arkay Schneider, Nobus. I..."

His words caught in his throat as he extended his empathetic awareness--something he did in these situations, since it was far less intrusive than actual mind-reading, yet still gave him something to help... navigate, so-to-speak.

In this case, it had perhaps been a mistake. Yes, on the surface there was exactly what one would expect: nervousness, but below it he could feel something far more insidious... loneliness. Not just your typical sort, either, but a deep, soul-crushing sort of loneliness that made him mentally recoil.

After a moment, he composed himself. "...are you okay? Because you don't look or feel okay." His tone was much less 'official' than before, and it was instead a more... personal, concerned tone.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-06-10, 9:02 pm

The woman didn't seem to notice that rain was no longer falling on her, but she jumped a bit when Arkay addressed her. She didn't seem scared, just... startled. "I... I'm sorry? I don't..." She paused, shifting a bit. "I'm okay. I just... haven't been sleeping well, I suppose. You don't need to worry though, I'm not sick or anything." She smiled softly, but it was clearly forced. "Thank you for your concern though, Arkay... ah, my name is Anya Mortalis... it's nice to meet you." She held out her hand, still with that forced smile, though she was clearly trying.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-06-11, 7:06 pm

It didn't take psychic powers to see that the woman's smile was forced--anyone with eyes in their head and the barest ability to interpret emotion would've been able to see it. Yeah... something was terribly wrong here.

Reaching out, he gently took her hand, and what he felt only confirmed his belief that this woman didn't just need help, she needed help now. While not emaciated, her hand was thinner than it ought to be and her grip was definitely weaker than it should have been. As he shook her hand, he once again extended his empathetic awareness and now, with direct contact, beneath that loneliness, he felt...

...no, it wasn't what he felt. It was what he didn't feel that chilled him to his core. This woman had next to no will to live. It was something he'd encountered a few times before, and he knew that without active intervention, someone in this sort of dilapidated emotional state would not be long for this world.

That settled it.

"Anya, a pleasure," he said, releasing her hand. Not an uncommon name in this reality, he'd found. Supposedly, the creator of this reality was named Anya, so... people named their daughters after her. Probably thought it brought them good fortune or god's blessing. A bit superstitious for his tastes, but he did like the name; it rolled off the tongue in a pleasing manner.

He motioned to Nerine, who had stepped up beside him. "And this is my baby sister, Nerine, one of the Coiled Lotus' most popular girls."

The succubus sighed. "Not really." Setting aside her brother's... exaggeration, Nerine gave Anya a sweet, genuine smile. "Anya, huh... it's nice to meet you."

Touching her brother's arm, Nerine concentrated and sent him a mental message. 'Nii-sama, I know she's beautiful and all, but do you really need to be trying to pick her up? You just finished with Reimu not 15 minutes ago!'

'Neri, it's not that. She's... listen, just trust me on this. This woman is probably going to die if someone doesn't do something, and I just can't ignore this now that I know about it.' Though, yes, he had to admit that Anya was very attractive, but right now that was secondary--tertiary, even--to everything else.

Nerine didn't respond, though Arkay knew she'd accepted his words. He wasn't one given to lying, after all. Not to her, anyway.

Arkay paused for a moment, speeding up his perceptions to their full capacity. The world around him seemed to slow to a stop, the raindrops almost hanging frozen mid-air and passerbys frozen in mid-step. However, he did not move--no, he thought. To others, it was but a second or two, but to him, it was subjectively much longer, and he spent that subjective time weighing his options and approaches. Subtle... head-on... that sort of thing.

Finally, he decided that the best approach was an honest, head-on one, especially since if he tried to play it safe and go slow... he might not get another chance.

Suppressing his perceptions, how he perceived the world sped up until his 'sense of time' had returned to normal. Taking a deep breath, he looked Anya straight in the eye and told her the honest truth.

"Anya, I'm... sorry for this invasion of privacy, but in my line of work, I tend to make use of certain... gifts I have--psychic empathy, in case you're wondering. And you're wrong about not being sick. Loneliness is a disease, and a deadly one at that. One that has sapped your very will to live. I just can't ignore something like this when it's right in front of me."

He held up a finger in front of the woman. "So I'm going to help you get over that loneliness--"

At that moment, Nerine leaned forward and gave her brother and Anya a mischievous look. "Weeell, if Anya really is dying of loneliness, then why don't we find her some friends. Like..." She paused and tapped her cheek in thought. "Alright, it's decided... you're having a sleep-over with us tonight!"

Sometimes it was eerie how Neri and he could be on the same wavelength... he had been working up to, uh... that. Though the way she put it was...

...okay, it'd probably be received a lot better than just asking directly. Especially coming from another woman. Good work, Neri.

"Trust me, it'll be fun! Nii-Sama can cook up us a hot meal--he may not look it, but he knows his way around a kitchen--and we can get to know each other better. When morning comes, I bet that loneliness will be looong gone." Nerine's expression was... expectant and exuberant--Arkay recognized it as one of the 'looks' she used when she was trying to convince someone of something. It usually worked.

Last edited by Daiyoukai on 2019-06-11, 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-06-11, 8:06 pm

Anya paused when Arkay took her hand, blinking a bit. When he released her hand, she gave him a concerned look. Her concerns were confirmed with his next words, and she sighed softly. She opened her mouth to object to whatever his plan was, when Nerine cut her, and Arkay, off. She looked from one sibling to the other, looking flustered and a bit overwhelmed. "Look, I... I appreciate it, but I really... I have an apartment, I don't need a place to stay, and I'm not... I'm not that lonely, and I don't want to die or anything, I just..." She hesitated, unaware of the tears welling up in her eyes until she started having trouble seeing.

"I don't... thank you for the offer, but..." She swallowed hard, fidgeting as she looked almost... desperate, before finally saying in a soft whisper, "...Can I really stay with you?"
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-06-11, 9:21 pm

Anya trying to refuse was not unexpected, but the tears caught him off-guard.  For just the mere offer of companionship to cause her to well up... it was difficult to witness. He hated seeing people cry out of sadness.

Beyond that, it was clear that she was in an extremely vulnerable state. If someone less... scrupulous had happened along, who knows what would have happened.

"Of course. I was actually working up to that before Neri here pre-empted me," said Arkay. "Though I wouldn't have called it a... sleep-over."

"And what's wrong with calling it that? That's totally what it's going to be!"

"...nothing, just... ya know what, let's just get going. In fact, we'll take the really scenic route," said Arkay, gently grabbing onto both Anya and Nerine.

"Really scenic route? What do you meaaa--" Nerine was interrupted by a rapid--but not too rapid ascent into the sky, along with Arkay--the source of the ascent--and Anya. Oddly, while it should have been physically jarring, Arkay's control over his powers meant that it felt like merely riding an elevator... a really fast elevator.

The three rose higher and higher, breaching the bottom of the clouds, with a spherical shield of telekinetic force keeping the moisture (and, more importantly, occasional lightning bolt) from bothering them. Eventually, they burst forth from the top of the rainstorm and were greeted by a silent sea of clouds backlit by the lights of the city far, far below, as well as the Milky Way painting the sky above.

"...oh. Oh wow," said Nerine, now grasping his meaning.

Normally, he wouldn't have done this, but he thought, perhaps, the sight might cheer Anya up a bit. It was quite breathtaking, at least for him. Yeah, he was more of a city guy, but even he could appreciate nature.

"Being able to fly has its perks," he said, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-06-11, 9:34 pm

Anya didn't say a word at first, simply allowing Arkay and Nerine to lead the way. She was, however, a bit startled by the sudden upward movement, but then she was simply curious.... and then her eyes widened when she saw what Arkay wanted to show them. "Oh... it's beautiful..." This time, the smile was genuine, and it lit up her face. Her loneliness hadn't diminished, but it seemed that she quite enjoyed sights like this.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-06-11, 10:26 pm

The sight of a genuine smile from Anya--as well as his sister--was good. He doubted that this sight had diminished her loneliness--he wasn't going to further intrude on her mentalscape, if he could help it--but it was probably the first time in a long time she'd smiled like that.

"Yes, yes it is," he said, moving them through the air, skimming the tops of the clouds at a brisk pace. "Not quite the most beautiful thing up here, though." Sometimes he just couldn't help but flirt a little.

Now then...

Giving them a moment more to enjoy the sight, Arkay began his descent when they reached a break in the clouds. Soon enough, they were below cloud level, though still a fair bit above the city proper. Thankfully, the gap in clouds was fairly close to their destination.

A minute more and they landed at his and Neri's apartment, right in front of the door. The two would feel the gentle telekinetic force he'd used to keep them aloft dispel the moment they were firmly on the ground. "Home sweet home."

Waving his hand at the door, every lock on the thing... well, unlocked. Physical locks like this were trivially easy to work for a psychic of his caliber--in fact, he didn't even carry a key for his apartment. Neri did, but she mostly just used the portal Evelyn had set up for to get to and from work.

The door swung open, revealing a warm, cozy apartment. There was nothing particularly notable about it, save that it was clear that a woman--Nerine, obviously--had made most of the decoration choices. Arkay stepped inside and with a slight flourish, turned to the two women and struck a 'please, enter' sort of pose.

Nerine grabbed Anya's hand and guided her inside. "Alright... first things first... Anya, you're totally soaked and... kind of cold. I need a good soak, myself so... how does a warm bath for the two of us while Nii-sama cooks up a warm meal sound?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-06-11, 10:34 pm

Anya seemed a bit nervous about the whole thing, but she stepped inside as directed, biting her lip a bit. She.. admittedly was scared to hope that this was real. That someone was actually... going out of their way to have her around. At Nerine's suggestion, she blushed a bit, but nodded. "O-okay... that... sounds very nice, honestly..."

Meanwhile, someone else was watching these proceedings with... more than a small amount of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-06-11, 11:34 pm

"Great!" Nerine ushered Anya into the bathroom, leaving Arkay alone in the foyer. He blinked... she'd, uh, really taken to the idea of helping Anya. Well, that could only be a good thing, since they'd have a better chance of succeeding if the both of them worked together.

Arkay locked the door, took of his coat, and sauntered over to the kitchen. Now... what to make?

Neri's baths tended to take a bit longer than most people's, but that still didn't mean he had anywhere near enough time to make some sort of elaborate feast. So... perhaps a soup or stew? Something hearty and warm.

Yeah, that sounded good. But he had to change into more... cooking appropriate clothing first. Or just go full naked apron.

Hm, nah... that'd probably just make Anya uncomfortable. And make her think he was some sort of pervert.

...okay, he was a pervert, but a chivalrous one. Not a... weird one.

With a slight bit of concentration, his form blurred, disappeared, and reappeared a foot or two to the side... completely naked. His now-empty uniform didn't even have time to collapse (too much) before being tossed into a nearby hamper. Heading into the bedroom, he quickly decided on a simple T-Shirt and casual pants combo.

He made his way to the kitchen and, using a combination of physical labor and his telekinesis, got to work on a meal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nerine, likewise, had quickly undressed once she and Anya were in the bathroom. As one would expect of a succubus, she was certainly... alluring while disrobed. Petite, but not frail or malnourished, with... rather balanced proportions for her body type. She most certainly fit the archetype of the cute younger sister.

Her tail--which she'd popped after discarding her clothing--waved languidly as she drew their bath. While she'd been a bit... unsure at first about all this, Anya did seem to need help and, like her brother, she really couldn't just ignore someone in that situation.

...plus, if things went well, Anya might become a regular visitor or, if she'd read her brother right, even move in. With her brother so busy with Nobus work, she was feeling kind of lonely herself, at least at home. Not to the same extent as their guest, but she could at least sympathize in some small way.

Nerine slipped into the now-drawn bath, letting out a slightly erotic moan as the warmth spread through her body. "Ahh, now that's what I've been waiting for. Jump right in whenever you're ready!"

"So, Anya, why were you standing outside the Coiled Lotus? Thinking of getting a job there, but too nervous to take the first step?" It was possible, Neri thought, and if she was, maybe she could give her the courage to take that first step? Being a part of that family... well, it definitely helped with the whole loneliness thing.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-06-11, 11:45 pm

Anya was blushing a good bit by this point, yet was undressing with little hesitation. Like Nerine, her form was quite appealing, though it was somewhat marred by her evident unhealthy weight loss. She shifted a bit once naked, and then moved to slip into the bath, across from Nerine. "Um.. no, I... have nothing against that line of work, but that is not why I was there. There is... someone there that I wish to talk to. However I... am afraid of how they would react to me... that, and there is someone else there that... well, meeting them might be... complicated... I don't... really want to get into it. Partly because it is not... my story to tell." She shifted a bit in the water, before sinking down a bit more, allowing herself to relax more.

"This does feel very nice... and I appreciate your kindness, but... why? Why are you so quick to invite me into the bath with you, or into your home? You don't know me..."
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-06-12, 2:06 am

Ah, so that was it. A loved one worked there... perhaps. It was obviously a sensitive subject for the woman, so Nerine didn't inquire further and instead moved on to answering Anya's own question.

"Why? Hm... my brother really can't ignore someone that needs help right in front of him, and I'm sort of the same," she said leaning back and propping herself up with her arms. "And we're... not from around here, I guess you could say. Guests. So we both have this idea that we should leave this reality a bit better than we found it, I guess?"

She paused for a moment to pour some water over herself. "Oh, and... might as well just tell you now, but Nii-sama definitely finds you attractive, and I... uh, I'm a succubus--yes, we're related by blood... it's a... long story--so it shouldn't be hard to guess how I feel in that regard. But right now, for the both of us, helping you comes first."

"Though..." She shifted forward and crawled towards Anya until she on all fours right in front of her. Nerine reached up and placed a gentle hand on Anya's cheek. "If you think that sort of thing would help, then just say so. I won't go all the way, because I'm not sure how nii-sama would react, but I can offer a gentle touch and... release."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-06-13, 12:46 am

Anya, while clearly still a bit nervous about the shared nudity, seemed fairly relaxed despite it; and if she was startled by the things Nerine was telling her, she didn't show it. She just listened, though her blush increased as it went on. The honest declaration that they found her attractive was... well. It was what it was. After that though... Nerine was suddenly much, much closer, and caressing her cheek, and... offering... "O-oh, um... that..." She blushed even more deeply, glancing away, though she made no move to move away from Nerine's touch. "I... don't know how to respond to that..."
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-06-16, 1:09 am

Nerine could hardly contain herself at how... adorably moe Anya was proving to be. She definitely would've liked to 'take her home', if not for the fact that, uh, well, Nii-sama already had. Still, it was rare for her to run into a woman this... bashful. Or anyone, for that matter. It was a nice change of pace from her usual company... not that she didn't love her friends at work, because she sure as hell did!

The woman didn't recoil from her touch, though her verbal response was... non-commital. However, as a succubus, she could pick up lust and desire, and she most definitely felt it from the woman.

Smiling, Nerine moved closer and closer, cupping the woman's face and then gently closing the distance between them until their lips met. With her tail, she slowly traced a path up Anya's leg, until at last it found its way to her partner's womanhood.

Now, a succubus' tail was quite versatile and dexterous--as one would guess, it was well-suited for... sexual matters. And Nerine was no different, for once her tail found its mark, she began gently teasing the other woman, her senses focused on finding Anya's sweet spot, both in rhythm and position.

As she worked with her tail, Nerine's tongue explored Anya's mouth, while her right hand--the one she'd initially placed on the woman's cheek--massaged one of her breasts.

By now, she knew her brother--and probably neighbors--would be feeling the effects of her lust aura, since the walls offered no protection, but she didn't care. He knew there was a good chance of her doing this, and if she could make Anya feel less lonely--feel wanted, even if only in a sexual sense--then it was totally worth it.

...maybe it would cloud his mind so much he'd burst in and things would get really interesting. Just the thought of sandwiching Anya between the two of them made her body begin to feel hot and her heart race.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-06-16, 1:23 am

Anya shifted a bit, definitely looking nervous, but still she made no attempt to dissuade Nerine's actions. However, when Nerine kissed her, things were very different. Up until that point Anya was extremely shy about the whole thing... but after a brief moment of hesitation once their lips met, Anya seemed to melt into it, returning Nerine's kiss eagerly. In fact, for a moment, it was almost as if she were trying to dominate the kiss, before she seemed to relax into it more.

In fact, it was Anya diving into the affection Nerine was offering with both feet. She jumped a bit when Nerine's tail began to move against her womanhood, but she quickly recovered. As Nerine deepened the kiss and reached up to massage one of Anya's breasts, Anya returned the favor; tentatively caressing one of Nerine's breasts with one hand, while the other moved to rest on Nerine's thigh. However non-committal she had been before, Anya was showing her eagerness now.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty2019-06-16, 1:54 am

Oho, seems Anya wasn't quite as timid as she initially appeared, once she got into it. Nerine was actually a bit surprised with Anya seemingly trying to dominate the kiss. Pleasantly surprised, of course. A partner that just laid there like a dead fish was nooo fun.

The more Anya touched her, the more aroused Nerine became, and the more aroused she became... the more her lust aura and pheromones intensified. And since she was not fully immune to her own powers, with that came... more arousal. A positive feedback loop.

Separating from Anya, she popped her wings and, gently, picked the woman up, placing her on the edge of the tub, her tail withdrawing momentary, though still standing at the ready. Leaning forward, Nerine buried herself in Anya, teasing the woman's clitoris with her tongue and taking in her scent. Her tail snaking forward, Nerine began teasing her sex with it--caressing, inserting it slightly, then withdrawing, rinse and repeat... all to build excitement and anticipation, not only for her partner, but for herself as well.

Anya need only give the word, and the succubus would stop teasing, one way or another. Though, at this rate, she wouldn't be able to resist going, er... tail-deep much longer. Succubus tails were sensitive as hell and touching people with it--or having it touched--sent shivers up and down her body... in a good way, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next