The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beyond The Star Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-06-22, 12:27 pm

It was still problematic but at least Hisasko was strong and could handle herself. Emotional bullying was bad but at least they weren't physically bullying her either, something that would be ill advsed according to Nerine. That wasn't too surprising, child or not while her powers were still fairly weak to an adult's she was still at the end of the day a Molzon.

Further thoughts were interrupted when the Hisasko and what may as well been her big sister came strolling back into things. Her worry though still there went to the back of her mind as she gave the young girl a warm smile. "Continue it is. Almost done though."

There was something she wanted to add that may further cheer Hisasko up, a sweet adorable little girl shouldn't be down in the dumps. "My friend Carlie has a device that allows animals if they're of a certain intelligence level able to be understood. So if you want I could ask them and then you can talk Verina more clearly whenever you like."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-06-24, 4:48 pm

Hisako tilted her head. "Talk to Verina? I can already shorta-kinda talk to Veri, though it's... um, well, it's weird and kind of fuzzy. Veri'sh very smart, though, so I do wanna talk to her for real!" She chuckled at her little wordplay with Veri's nickname. More importantly, she seemed excited about the prospect.

"Hey, Shumia, do you have any petsh? Or did you?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-06-26, 6:32 pm

Hisasko's comment brought back fond memories of her childhood when she lived on Eldar, when things had been much smaller and easier. Eldar didn't have as many open fields and plains in the modern era due to industrialization but there were still enough decent pockets of land. That was where she had grown up, a bit away from the more frantic city life with her own.

"I had only one pet, her name was Faize. She's what you call a Yameko.."
Sumia reached into her pocket and pulled out a copy of a picture of herself and a giant lion-like creature while the Biodroid was notably younger; about five or six judging from the picture. "We had a lot of adventures together when I was younger. The whole field we got to explore and even some of the forest, but since I always had Faize with me I was always safe."

Sumia put the picture away once the young girl got a decent look at it. "My father got them from a friend who traveled a lot as a gift. They're a lot like Rish Sheppards in a way even if their bodies are different which is kind of funny. She's not here anymore but I always have fond memories of them."
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-06-30, 4:42 pm

Hisako looked at the picture with the intense interest only a child could muster. After a moment, she smiled. "Hehe, it's a kitty! A big, big kitty, but still a kitty! It's sad that she's not around anymore, though... I'm sure she and Verina would've liked each other!"

She paused and looked at the ceiling, her expression thoughtful. "Oh... oh, hey, hey, papa travels a lot, so maybe I could ask him to get you another Yameko for your birthday! Then we could all go on adventures!"

From behind them, Nerine chuckled. "I think Sumia's adventuring days are behind her, hissy. Though I'm sure you'll try your hardest to fix that, huh?"

"Mmmhm! You're never too old for adventures! Just gotta have the right company."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-07-01, 5:48 pm

Sumia was unsure if she herself would bother having children again there was a matter of finding the right person..and to an extent moving past her hang up. Plenty of people had the unfortunate case of their children dying long before their time and moved on. Intellectually she knew all this but didn't stop the more complicated emotional condition getting in the way.

In times like these with children like Hisasko, that itch of what if and motherhood did ring espeically true.

Maybe one day again.

Another soft smile spread on the older one. "I'll tell you what. Why don't you think of the type of adventures you want to go on, and we'll go together one day? It could be fun."

The beep from the stove alerted her of their food which she had forgotten in the moment, making them frown slightly as she went to retrieve their prize. Luckily, they hadn't been burned much or anything but being herself they weren't up to her personal standards. Oh well. There be plenty of time to fix it.

"They're still hot so we'll give them a minute before eating them." She placed the rack on the counter to let them cool.

"So while we wait, any places you ever thought of having a adventure on?" Sumia wondered if Hisasko had ever left the station. Sure there was some simulated environments and things so people could have a taste of it, but nothing beat the real thing in her mind.

Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-07-17, 12:01 am

Hisako peeked over the counter and took in the delicious aroma of the cookies. "Mmm, they smell so good!" Beyond that, it was pretty amazing how time could fly when you were having fun! It didn't feel like they'd been cooking too long.

...then again, maybe their oven was made of super-tech. Or.. magic.

Hisako didn't have much time to ponder over whether the oven was magic or not, since Sumia asked whether or not there were places she'd wanted to go on adventures on, but couldn't. The young half-molzon nodded. "Mmmhmm. I've always wanted to go on adventure in my dad's original world..."

She paused for a beat.

"...but I guess that's not really possible, since it's super-duper far away. Um... besides that, I've always wanted to visit the Shaiyans. I heard they're super-strong, but a lot nicer than they used to be! And shomeday I want to go visit my mom's birthplace... um... Terronda."

Though she sounded and looked genuinely excited at the prospect, a keen eye would notice a slight droop in her tail and ears near the end, at the mention of her mother. Soon enough, however, the droop disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-07-20, 12:28 pm

Visiting the Sayains was a bit of a surprise, though thinking about it perhaps not as much as she originally thought when it came to young Hisasko. Their original planet had been destroyed years ago when Freiza and the Planet Trade had been out in full force who thankfully was dead with the later more or less scattered to the winds. It had been ironic that Frieza dubbed himself strongest in the unverse when that was truly never the case; perhaps in his galaxy yes but people forgot how big and expansive the universe was.

Hisasko's tail drop didn't go unnoticed by Sumia or rather the timing. It likely meant she was sad about her mother's passing, she didn't know nor did she ask about the details since it was none of her business really.

Still, best to keep her distracted from those thoughts then directly address them in this case.

"Those would be a adventure. The new Sayain world is a lot different from the original Vegeta, a lot more lively climate wise and they share it with another race. Tralbat, I think the race are called if I remember correctly. Do you have any interest in visiting Eldar? It's where I was born."
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-07-20, 2:45 pm

Hisako knew a bit about Eldar and the Eldarians that lived there, but not a lot. Going there might be a fun adventure in itself! "I didn't really think about Eldar before, but now... that could be fun! The Eldar are real... science-y guys, right? And look sorta like elves..."

"So what's Eldar like?" she asked after a beat.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-07-30, 1:01 pm

Sumia wasn't sure where to start at first when the little one asked about her home. Not from a lack of information but the fact there was so much it was hard to know where to start. There were the general things about the culture and what the planet was like, so she opted for something simple and reevant a child would understand; of course Hiasko seemed to be a bright girl which at least in part was probably her Mozon hertiage.

"Eldar is a beautiful planet full of lot of interesting things to do. It has a lot of technology and things of that nature to look at."
The Biodroid reached into her pocket to pull out a small locket, pressing something as a holographic visual came into place showing images of grand cities. "This locket I have is also from Eldar, they mostly work like this but some other have other functions. If you want and your father is all right with it, I could get yourself one day. You could take pictures of yourself and your family and then make them pop up, like I'm doing here."

Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-08-11, 9:31 pm

Hisako gazed at the locket, her eyes shining with the wonder only a child could muster. "Really? I've heard that Eldarian... um, shtuff is really expenshive because of how advanced it is! Hey, hey, aunty, do you think papa will let Shumia get me one of these?"

Nerine cocked her head in thought. "With how much of a penny-pincher he can be, Arky may be a bit hesitant at first, buuut..." A grin spread across the succubus' face. "...shouldn't be hard to convince him if you give him some puppy dog eyes, though."

Hisako nodded. "Alright, once I see papa again, I'll ask him. Ooh, I wish papa'd get back from... whatever he's doing, because I want to ask him now!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-08-14, 12:48 am

While Hisasko was smart for her age obviously she still spoke in that childish voice and kind of fumbled with certain words which was to be expected; plus it was adorable. While she had just met them, Hisasko left the impression of a sweet, if energetic child so she certainly hoped the situation at school resolved itself in some way. She deserved friends and a environment where she was happy learning at then somewhere she hated.

A small grin came on Sumia's face at the end. "I'm sure he'll be back before too long. Right now he's just hanging with with miss Carlie which I'm sure you'll meet soon. On another note, I did mention how she had a device that would all you and Verina to have conversations back and forth didn't I? I think I have something like that back home. If you like I can return home and come back, should take me no longer then a few minutes."

She'd leave it to Hisasko and Nerine, but she didn't mind and she wanted to see the look on Hisasko's face. On top of all that, she was very curious of able to understand and respond to the giant wolf dog, and also what they would sound like. Nerine may be curious herself.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-08-26, 2:16 am

Hisako nodded. "Mmmhm, I remember you telling me about that thingy. It'd be super-fun if we could talk to Verina, so you should go get it!" As said, she could sort of understand what Veri was thinking, but actually being able to talk to her? That was such a cool idea!

"Might want to take a few cookies with you, since I'm sure Hissy will inhale them the moment she gets a chance," said Nerine.

"Nuh-uh, I'd leave some for Shumia and papa!" The young girl paused for a beat. "...prolly."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-08-26, 4:34 pm

Sumia was amused and gently ruffled her hair. "Mm. Just don't eat all it while I"m gone okay? I'll be back in a few minutes top at the most. "

She left, making haste back to her home while the two conversed among themselves. She was looking forward to the little one's reaction as well as the possible interaction they would have once things were sorted out. The technology hadn't been as fine tuned as it was now when she was a little girl, so the conversations she could of had with her deceased pet were limited.

The young woman searched through her house, finding to her annoyance the item in question being harder to find then she liked. After a not more digging and efort on her part, she found a seemingly normal collar with metal flare to it; only thing unusual was the small red button on it.

Satisfied with her find, Sumia headed back to Hisasko and Nerine's home once she was let in trying to keep the excitement she had herself for this moment

"Sorry it took a bit longer, it seems I've misplaced it. Here."
Sumia gently handed the item to Hisasko. "You see that red button? After you place it on them, press it and it should work. I figure since she's your best friend you should be the first. Go on. Give it a try."
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-08-27, 9:40 pm

While Sumia went to retrieve the collar, Hisako, and to a lesser extent, Nerine, sampled the cookies. They were actually pretty good... as evidence by Hisako downing about half of them. Nerine felt a bit bad about letting Hisako have so many sweets, but it was alright to indulge occasionally, as far as she was concerned.

Soon enough, Sumia had returned, with the collar in hand. Hisako greeted her with a wide smile. "Yaay, you're back!" Taking the collar when it was offered, she quickly snapped it into place around Verina's neck, making sure that it was juuust the right tightness. Didn't want her best friend to choke, now did she?

"Hehe, alright, Verina, you can talk now! Come on, come on, say something!" The young half-molzon's excitement was near-bursting.

Verina looked at the trio, head cocked slightly, as if in thought. If one were quick, one might catch a mischievous glint in her eyes. And then she spoke, the voice from the collar deep and menacing.

'He is coming

He who waits behind the wall

He who waits to end it all

All that you know, all that you are

He will tear it apart and leave you afar

He called upon the beast to devour your soul

He will take the world and make it unwhole

He comes

Who will sing the end the Earth

Such a beautiful song

Such a beautiful night

He awaits this night

He awaits darkness

He is the chaotic hivemind

Eating my soul

Making me unwhole

One with him

Chaos and casualty both bereft

With order without chaos

There is no order left

He waits for this

Waits for the call to set him free

He will destroy it all

All will be laid to rest at his hands

He will make it all his

If you let him

You will let him

He will sing the song

The song to end the Earth

He is the one without eyes

He is the one without shape

He will be the one who lies

He will be the one who will rape

Through this shattered world

Through my blackened eyes

Through this curled fate

Through this world's revise

I will sing the song

Through me he will sing

Sing the song all day long

For him I will bring

Up bring these spawn Into this cruel world

Of what we tread on

Of which we've been hurled

I will sing the song

And it will go like this.

Serenade the end

With the beat that you all know

The heart beat of the earth

The song of the soul

Hold on closely to your heart

For it's the song's rhythm

Everyone is the drum

Everyone is the song

He waits behind the wall

In a palace of tortured glass

Served by legions forged by the

Tears of the sleepless dead

And clad in armor

Carved from the suffering of

Mothers

In his right hand he holds a dead star

And in his left hand he hold the Candle Whose Light is Shadow

His left hand is stained with the blood of Ahm Dhaegar

His six mouths speak in different tongues

And his seventh shall sing the song that ends the earth

He comes'

Hisako (and Nerine) stared at Verina, unsure, at first, what to say to... that.

"Um... aunty, what... what was th--"

Hisako was interrupted by jovial laughter from the collar... though it was still deep and distorted. "Haha, had you goin' there for a moment, din't I? Din't expect this... thing to make me sound like this, but it just made the joke even better!" Her gaze turned to Sumia. "This is yours, and I think my two packmates here think I'm possessed, so mind adjusting it? I'd do it myself, buuut..." Verina stamped her paw to emphasize that she wasn't exactly capable of doing human things like that.

"...oh god, our dog's a troll," said Nerine.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-08-29, 10:36 pm

As the Sheppard began to speak, Sumia's patient smile turned into a frown. She wasn't aware of and hadn't picked up anything out of the ordinary in the family dog. Yet, right now it was remind her far too much of possessions in the past and internally, she began to twitch her mind going into over drive.

Abyssal? No. Most didn't have a form of possession and were physical beings.

Demonic? Possibly. Though even with that Meus demons that wasn't a thing, a outsider perhaps.

Old One? That thought genuinely frightened her. They would have to-

Then Verina broke the act, and Sumia's face went blank. Then with a sigh, she went over to the collar and fixed. "For a moment, I thought you had been possessed myself. Please be careful joking about that, it could be dangerous."

Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-08-29, 11:18 pm

"Yeah, yeah," said Verina, her electronic voice feminine, but... husky, one might say. "I'd judged that you were the type to think before acting, so I decided to have a bit of fun."

"Huh, wow, I can't believe this thingy works!" exclaimed Hisako. "Hey, hey, Verina, Verina, what's it like being a doggy?"

Verina stared at Hisako for a moment. "...for all your precociousness, you are yet a child. It's... a simple existence? I protect my pack--what you bipeds call a family--and... well, my little packmate, you often make doing that a full-time job. Not that I mind... master would be devastated if something were to happen to you, and as I owe my life to him, your safety is assured."

"Master? You mean papa? Papa saved your life?"

"Yes... he did. Nasty matter involving... ah, flesh-eating beasts. Wendigo, I think? It was a gruesome matter, and... one I would rather not dwell on. When you're older, perhaps then, but until that time comes..."

Hisako cocked her head. "Aw, I'm curioush, but if you don't wanna talk about it, I'll leave it."

"Thank you. Now..." Verina set her sights on Sumia. "...hand over the treats I smell on you. All of them."

"Verina!" exclaimed Nerine, clearly taken aback at the family dog's... forwardness. Or, put less charitably, rudeness.

Verina shot Nerine a look. "I am hungry. While I am glad Hisako and you were having so much fun, you neglected to feed me."

Nerine blinked. She... had, hadn't she? Oh crap. "Ha ha, whoops. Uh... sorry? I'll go fix that" With that, she left to go refill Verina's food bowl.

"Don't worry about it. I did sneak a couple of those cookies while you two weren't looking, at least."

"Whaaaaat? I knew I didn't miscount. Veri, you're super-sneaky for someone so big!" Hisako seemed genuinely impressed with her dog.

"Mm, I have my ways. Anyway, Sumia... your scent is odd. Not unpleasant, just... distinct. Would all bio-droids have this distinctness about them? If so, I've run into one or two of your kind before."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-09-03, 10:16 am

Sumia was getting a rough idea of Verina, before this was all there but since she couldn't talk or hear them before there had only been so much she could gather from them that way. It wasn't the first time she used said device but she didn't think she'd entirely get used to how eye opening it always was.

"My unique scent?" Sumia wasn't sure what she was getting at until the later part. "Then yes, they do have one. When did you encounter this other scent?"

They were in a space station so it wasn't a surprise she'd run into more of her kind.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-09-16, 4:21 pm

"On this... what is it called? Station?" Verina seemed unsure of the correct term, but as intelligent as she was, she was a dog and paid little attention to technology. "Mainly while going about the business of keeping watch over the pu-- well, I suppose pup is the wrong word for her, considering..." It was plain as day that Verina found the idea of referring to a Molzon as a 'pup' amusing in an ironic way. "...Hisako. They were simply going about their business, and I gave them a cursory sniff or two before going about mine."

"Huh, wow, so there'sh more people like Shumia here," said Hisako, grinning. "That's really cool! Though why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't think it was important," replied Verina. "And you wouldn't have let them alone had I told you, anyway."

"That's not true!"

Verina simply stared at her with the canine equivalent of a 'yeah right' expression.

"...well, okay, but I wouldn't have bothered them too much!" Hisako was blushing a bit at the fact that her canine companion was 100% right about what she'd do...

A laugh erupted from the device, dying down after a moment. "Don't worry... children are by nature curious, and that's a good thing. Mostly."

"But you're younger than me, Veri!"

"Dog Years. Mentally, emotionally, I'm an adult and have been for most of our time together."

"I..." Hisako paused for a moment. "...okay, I forgot about dog years. Geez, wish I weren't the only kid in this room..."

Verina chuckled. "Don't worry about it... eventually you'll catch up. Now..." Verina focused her attention back on Sumia. "Sumia, I feel I need to warn you, but I am not sure of how to put this..."

Cocking her head in thought, Verina went silent for a few moments. "Master is a good man, but he is ultimately a male, with particular appetites. And you are an attractive female. I am sure you get what I am alluding to here."

"Appetites? Is papa gonna ask Shumia to bake more cookie!? Oooh, ooh, this time we can bake some chocolate chip ones!" Hisako had, thankfully, completely missed the implication and was now getting overly excited about the prospect of more cookies.

Behind her, Nerine burst out laughing at the (fortunate) misunderstanding.

Hisako turned to her aunt, confused expression on her face. "What? Why are laughing, aunty?"

"No... no reason... just thought of... something funny, Hissy," said Nerine, between guffaws.

Hisako's ears flicked. "..um... ok." Her expression said it all--at this moment, she thought her aunt was being a bit of a weirdo.

After a moment, Nerine got her laughter under control. "But... yeah, if Arky wants to..." She snickered. "...make cookies... and you don't want to, just tell him to back off and he will. And there's no guarantee he will want to... make cookies. Just... succubus blood... makes him really like... cookies..." At this point Nerine could barely contain her laughter at all this.

"...I didn't know adultsh treated cookiesh so sheriously," muttered Hisako. "Weird..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-09-16, 10:22 pm

Sumia had expected a bit more but it turned out not to be in the end. It was somewhat anti climatic but she suppose it was to be expected given the nature of the place. What was more interesting, was seeing how Verina interacted with the world around her for the most part. They were very much like a person and intelligent, but there was also the perspective of, well being a wolf dog.

When the conversation about 'cookies' and Arkay being possibly interested, she paused, drawing a brief blank before processing it. The idea of Arkay hitting on her and possibly wanting to get intimate didn't bother her that much, she was a woman who had seen and been a lot so just that wasn't going to bother her too much. With his blood line it was even more understandbae, and really she only think bad of him if he didn't know the meaning of no.

There was some annoyingly persistent men, or boys she dealt with in the past. They didn't know what a hint was until it was forced and even then...

"It's nothing to worry about Hisasko." Sumia's tone sounded slightly amused. "Though while on the subject and since you're not from here, you'll have to let me know something that's been on my mind. Where you and Arkay come from there are some similarties and you're from the future, correct? So I'm asking, is there people like me there?"

______

Tonight had been wonderful.

As far as first dates go, Carlie wasn't going to complain and Arkay had been a entertaining host since they had gotten there. Her personality of being laid back aside, she was far, far, done with the games and tricks that were all too often in the dating world. If you liked someone, just say it. if you didn't that was fine to just be honest and frank then a guessing game of where you stood at the moment.

It was far too early to put too much serious thought into things but she enjoyed herself.

After paying for their meal, there was a pleasant lull. Not so much they had nothing to talk about but sometimes there was no need to add anything. After a bit, she spoke again. "I had a really good time Arkay, we'll have to do this again at some point. If you want we can head back to my place to hang out more, or call it a night?"

She was happy either way.

When she got home, she'd definitely notice that had been a lot more going on behind the hood.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-09-30, 2:02 am

Nerine thought for a moment. She wasn't super-familiar with technology, either here or back where she came from, but she was pretty sure there were at least androids and stuff like that. "Uh, well, I don't think there's bio-androids back home, but there were definitely the synthetic kind. They weren't super-common, though. Honestly, though, Arky's the one that's more familiar with tech and stuff like that... I was pretty young when we left, and I was more interested in, um... teenage girl sorts of things."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arkay'd had quite a lot of fun, too. Of course, the date hadn't been entire for fun, but also to test just how compatible he and his new employer were--and the answer seemed to be 'very'. In fact, he seemed to mesh well with Carlie better than any woman in a long time. Yeah, sure, there was the physical attraction--a lot of it actually--but more importantly, Carlie possessed an amount of integrity and strength of character uncommon to most people. That had been his initial impression, and this date had only reinforced that view.

...also, that tail. Dear god, the more he looked at it, the more he wanted to faceplant into it and just enjoy the fluff, but he was a gentleman and refrained. Fluffing would hopefully come later.

"Your place it is. We're still pretty far, but I've got a fun way to get there quickly," he said, wrapping his arm around her waist casually. With but the slightest exertion of his will, the two shot up into the air at a brisk, thought still manageable pace, soaring over the colony's cityscape, peaking juuust high enough for a good view, and then gliding downwards towards the residential area. Gently, the two touched down right in front of Sumia's house.

Entering--making sure to hold the door open for the lady--Arkay stopped suddenly and looked around. His... psychic empathy was picking up on something... odd. Not threatening, just... something he hadn't expected to pick up here...

Lust.

Never mind that the place smelled like sex... and a lot of it. Even his normal human senses could pick it up. If he could smell that, then Carlie could, too. Though it probably wasn't having the strong effect on her that it was on him.

...damn succubus blood.

"Huh, well, someone forgot to clean up," said Arkay, moving to the kitchen, where there was a half-prepared salad languishing on the counter. There was also some luggage near the kitchen table and... Galan's pants on the floor.

"This is not what I expected to walk into," said Arkay, laughing a bit at the scene. It was clear that Galan had been quite... busy since parting with them. "Guess I give better advice than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-10-01, 3:11 pm

The scent of what had been going on earlier really tossed the young woman through a loop. She did not expect her little Galan to be getting scored so early and so fast. She knew it was him due to scent alone, never mind his clothes..and there was Lina in the air too among the smells. She didn't know if to be amused or exasperated about the two's antics and not cleaning up.

"Well, at least we aren't hearing them I guess.." Carlie mumbled, shaking her head. "I didn't expect Galan and Lina to bump uglies so soon. Kind of throws me off a bit and the mess is messing me up. I can't stand clutter."

It was something she blamed Sumia on really.

She went into the kitchen to get it cleaned up, but thankfully it wasn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-10-14, 12:25 am

Arkay followed close behind, taking in the, er, damage the two lovebirds had caused. Things weren't too bad, but there was no telling what the upstairs was like, since that was... probably where they'd moved to.

With an exertion of his will and a wave of his hand, he got to work helping clean up the mess with his telekinetic powers. Clothing went in the hamper, the... half-made salad went into the recycling bin, and he made sure to, um... wipe down places that seemed... unclean. Just in case.

"Two of 'em sure made a mess," said Arkay, taking a seat at the kitchen table. Sumia obviously wasn't here... she was definitely at his house; he could only imagine how excited Hisako no doubt was right now. "But, I suppose they've been slowly building to this for a long time, based on what little I know."

"Ah, for things to be so simple," he said, leaning back in his chair. "Haven't had much luck with that sort of thing lately. Merc work takes up so much time, and the rest is spent being a dad. My life now is more fulfilling than it was before, but sometimes I miss the free time I had when I was younger..."

Hell, he hadn't even gotten the chance to have sex in... shit, months. Not enough free time, between work and Hisako. Not that he didn't have other methods of stress relief, but flying solo wasn't near as fun as having someone else along for the ride. The problem for him was finding the right person, as he'd become more picky with age.

...almost certainly a side-effect of being a father.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-10-15, 11:09 pm

Carlie had spent a good while asking questions here and there, that when it came to wind down and just relax back at home she didn't have much to ask. For the moment at least she was focused on the kitchen but between the two of them, it didn't take too long. Galan and Lina had been rather hasty to get to the point it seemed, but they at least had the courtesy to finish their, well business in one of the rooms.

The young woman found a chair and plopped down with a content sigh, tail slightly moving back and forth. One would think maybe that signaled she was excited, but she wasn't. Acorian tell signs were both a bit easy to see once you knew what to look for, and also a bit on the harder side.

"I hear you. Not that I'm a mother or anything but gotten more picky as I gotten older. I've only had a few serious boyfriends thinking back on it.." The young woman's face seemed thoughtful for a moment, then a mishecious glint entered her eyes as she addressed Arkay. "So, then, what about you big guy? You have a particular body and personality type your gravitate towards?"
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-10-30, 11:40 pm

In his experience, people usually got less picky with their dating preferences as they got older, at least as far as humans went. He wasn't entirely sure why, but he did have a few guesses... but it really just boiled down to pickier people being more OK with being alone and, in many cases, having more options.

Or, in his case, having to take compatibility with Hisako into account.

"Mmm, personality-wise, I honestly look for someone who's self-sufficient, easy for me to get along with, and can at least tolerate kids," he said, telekinetically pouring some glasses of water for the both of them. "Physically... attractive is attractive, so I'm not incredibly choosy there, but I do have an... appreciation of redheads and green eyes. Especially in the same individual. I also have a particular liking for women with animal features... ears, tails, that sort of thing."

He paused for a moment to take a drink. "Although I underestimated just how far that last one extends." Arkay chuckled to himself, still very amused at discovering that he found Acorians quite attractive... or at the very least, the Acorian sitting at the table with him. That Carlie fit many of his preferences was also pretty funny.

"And you? You mentioned having a few serious boyfriends, so you've probably got enough experience to know what you want now... or at least what you don't want," he said. "I'd wager you want a man who... knows what he's doing."

That could be interpreted multiple ways--including sexually--and that was one-hundred percent intentional on his part. Sad fact was that many people didn't have the slightest idea of what they were doing in any area of their life. Usually it took most people until their late 20s or early 30s to figure that out, and some never managed it, for one reason or another.

Last edited by Daiyoukai on 2019-10-31, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty2019-10-31, 12:20 pm

That was respectable and more or less what the woman expected to hear. The only thing that was a mild surprise was the physical part since she matched some, or most of the traits he was talking about. It was kind of amusing really that she happened to run into them in that sense. Far as kids, she liked and wanted some though she was nowhere near close getting some at this current time.

Work as it turned out was a bitch for that.

A small smirk appeared at that last part. "I do. Not just the physical stuff, its nice but just..I guess some of the emotional stuff. I just don't have the patience for all the petty drama stuff that goes on with others at times. Too old for that shit. As for looks? Hm..."

She rested her head on her hands. "Kinda hard to say. I don't like overly muscular guys. Don't get me wrong, I like me muscles but just not when its over the top for me. If I had to pick a type, I'd say you fit to give a idea, physically. Personality wise, I just want someone laid back and not full of drama, and the rest I can usually work out. You'd think my standards be incredibly high but I'm rather grounded? I guess." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Star Sea   Beyond The Star Sea - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Star Sea
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next