The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 5 Empty2019-10-29, 11:04 am

Reizo didn't think that was truly fair, even if he understood why that might be the case when it came to Acorians spending time on earth. Taffy had a point to a extent that far as races went, they looked more notably different despite being humanoid; even Biodroids could often pass as normal humans though some like Flower had signs they weren't.

Speaking of, he should probably introduce Taffy to Flower one of these days, he was pretty sure they would get along.

"I think I get it. I never really had that problem myself, not sure if its because I'm a Alusarian or..just how I am. I think it'll be fine though, earth has seen a lot of things so once the first phase happens I don't think others will pay much attention."
At the very least, Reizo did geuinely believe that it would just take a bit more time.

Though, something did occur to him a bit later about Taffy that should of clicked earlier but didn't. "You know, I never asked before but do you go to school too?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 5 Empty2020-05-11, 7:24 pm

Taffy raised a brow. "Hm? Yes, I'm in college, actually. I'm working to pay my tuition, and rent for my apartment... it's a bit hectic, and I really don't even know what I want to do for a career or anything... but I'll be able to say that I'm a college educated bunny, and nobody will be able to take that away from me!" She giggled a bit, pumping her fist excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 5 Empty2020-05-18, 4:18 pm

"I'm not sure what I want to do either. I mean I thought I did but.." Reizo shrugged. "People and times change I guess. Back when I was younger I thought I wanted to be a teacher, or something with computers but while I like the idea its not something I'd want to make a career out of. It sounds strange maybe but I think I wouldn't mind working on a farm. Or really just somewhere quite. I've only been out the city a few times, its nice different feel to it then the city life."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 5 Empty2020-05-20, 9:35 pm

"A farm? I can't say I've ever seen myself working on a farm, though it does sound like a nice, quiet place." She continued to walk in silence for a bit, clearly enjoying the walk in the fresh air, even though they didn't have a set direction they were going.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 5 Empty2020-06-01, 1:37 pm

Reizo smiled slightly. "Yeah. Like I said I'm not sure if I wanna live on a farm or not but I definitely wouldn't mind giving it a honest try in the country." There was something else to ask, and honestly really something he should of asked a long time ago. "Do you happen to go to Kyushu University? If you do maybe we can hang out there, too."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 5 Empty2020-06-01, 3:03 pm

Taffy blinked a bit. "Oh... no, I don't. It was one of the schools I applied to, but I didn't get in. I couldn't afford the tuition, unfortunately. I'm just attending a local community college."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5