The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

A New World Empty
PostSubject: A New World   A New World Empty2016-07-08, 1:01 am

Mewtwo wondered why Perene were so similar in some ways, as far as people went. What were the odds of there being Ignis not only there but here? Himself including along with others that he had met in person or heard about. Besides the people though, the politics and the like were Very different from Perene. He'd have to ask Ignis what she was going to say earlier before she was interrupted but he'd wait until they had some private down time first.

In the mean time Maple hadn't returned yet, neither had Azumi and her friend(or rather they had never arrived) so he continued the conversation with Gabby and Sana. "If both of you are trainers and you don't mind me asking, who are your partners?" To him that was the best way to refer to them as, that or friends.

Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World Empty2017-01-14, 3:31 pm

Sana shifted a bit. "Um, well I have Elsa, Adam, and Nala. A Delcatty, Furfrou, and Delphox. I'm not a great trainer, honestly, but I hope to one day be as good as my sister!" Gabrielle put an arm around Sana's shoulder here.

"You'll get there, Sana. As for me, I've got a full team. Lynara the Sylveon, Belladona the Vivillon, Catoblepas the Scolipede, Amity the Goodra, Alistair the Stoutland, and Maturin the Blastoise!"

"..I admit, I really understood almost none of that. I don't know Pokemon well, but this guy is an expert on the different Pokemon species, so I'm sure he gets it." Ignis shrugged, looking a little apologetic.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World Empty2017-01-14, 10:55 pm

"It's fine. I can teach you a bit if interested but its not needed."
He could honestly handle those type of affairs himself, but if Ignis wanted to learn he would gladly teach her what he could. "How did you get a Blastoise? To my knowlecge they aren't normally native to Kalos."

It was possible, and likely they had been brought over by someone else.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World Empty2017-01-14, 11:05 pm

Gabrielle nodded. "Yeah, Professor Sycamore brought them over to Kalos as a Squirtle, and entrusted him to me. I was surprised he had that kind of trust in me at the time, but I'm so glad he did. Maturin has been a great partner."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World Empty2017-02-16, 5:22 pm

"Some people are very good at telling someone's character early on. It's something my friend here is better at then I am."
Mewtwo had no problems admitting that fact, but to also be fair Ignis actually grew up around people when he hadn't as well. All he had was the feelings he got from people and that always wasn't a good idea to trust.

If nothing else he could get better at it, but it also meant in a sense being more open then what he was in the past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World Empty

Back to top Go down

A New World
Page 1 of 1