The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There's Nothing Quite Like This

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

There's Nothing Quite Like This - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Quite Like This   There's Nothing Quite Like This - Page 3 Empty2013-07-31, 10:52 pm

Adell blinked a bit, taken back. "Uh..no offense but I don't swing that way."

Laharl rolled his eyes at what was going on. "I'm going out." He said simply and walked inside after Harley who had left.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Quite Like This   There's Nothing Quite Like This - Page 3 Empty2013-07-31, 10:55 pm

Tomoya blinked. "Are you sure? The other you was bisexual, I figured you might be too. And honestly, if I just put you in a dress, I could pretty easily pretend..." Tomoya had a contemplative look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Quite Like This   There's Nothing Quite Like This - Page 3 Empty2013-07-31, 11:16 pm

Adell frowned. "I'm not. And please knock it off. I have nothing against gay or bisexual people but you're pushing it."

Juro half-listened to the conversation, then opted out, going to where Michi was. "So..what happened exactly? First Kotone was punched out a window, then a fight, and now..not sure what happened just Hotaru began hugging her."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Quite Like This   There's Nothing Quite Like This - Page 3 Empty2013-07-31, 11:31 pm

Tomoya raised a brow, then sighed. "That... was considerably less entertaining than I had hoped. I was just fucking with you, Adell. The Adell I know is male, and actually married to an older woman, amusingly. And I'm not into guys. I was hoping to make you freak out a bit, but your reaction was... meh."

Michi sighed. "Myself and Harley arrived in time to see Tomoya punch Kotone's head through a wall. Hotaru had come to wake Tomoya for breakfast, and when she left the room, she got into an argument with Kotone, it seems. She tore up Hotaru's notebook."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Quite Like This   There's Nothing Quite Like This - Page 3 Empty2013-09-16, 2:55 pm

Adell looked at him sidways. "..Why do I get the feeling you do that sort of thing often?"

"Cause its Tomoya."

A voice came out of nowhere, it was Etna with a few Prinnies with her. "Looks like I missed something interesting."

"Now Kotone is hugging her..only Hotaru."
Juro should have been a bit mad but getting your head punched into a wall and then this, we'll if Hotaru was apparently okay with her now then he'd be unless she did something stupid again. "Where is Kiyoshi?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Quite Like This   There's Nothing Quite Like This - Page 3 Empty2013-09-16, 3:02 pm

Tomoya shrugged. "Just me giving Adell a hard time. Business as usual, even with a different Adell."

~~~

Michi sighed. "Last I saw, she was harrassing Laharl. Apparently when he was very young, Kiyoshi dressed him up in some less than 'manly' outfits, and even coaxed, or conned, him into some when he was a bit older. You might have heard about this, Etna loves the story. Either way, she's trying to get him to 'play dress up' again, if she promises that there won't be any pictures or witnesses."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Quite Like This   There's Nothing Quite Like This - Page 3 Empty2013-11-29, 10:34 pm

"Sounds about right." Etna said simply a bit lazily, the Prinnies were mostly just talking among themselves for the most part.

"What are you doing anyway?" Adell said, figuring it was time for a change of subject.

Etna shrugged a bit. "Eh. Just my usual training with these little guys. I was suppose to go out and get a few things done, a lot of it boring. Don't feel like it right now but you guys can come if you want."

Juro grinned slowly. "Oh? First time I've heard, let's hope it does pan out. I don't think Prince is going to go for this these days without being bribed or something..which is the standard for Netherworld ethics anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Quite Like This   There's Nothing Quite Like This - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

There's Nothing Quite Like This
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Other Locations :: The Netherworlds-
Jump to: