The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Between Us

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Between Us - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2015-02-01, 2:50 am

Ashi seemed to think about that. "...I am unsure. I enjoy the company of all of my friends, but I do seem to enjoy the company of some even more than others. Possibly Emanulle, as I enjoy his company a good deal yet cannot think of a concrete reason as to why I do. So perhaps I have feelings for him. I also enjoy the company of some of my female friends in the same manner, however, and I do not believe I am bisexual, but I could be wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2015-02-05, 2:15 am

School passed to summer break without much incident after, for the most part. Elsa had been a bit jumpy and quite for the first week or so after things with Tanira and hung out with Tomoya even more but other then that not much changed. The group carried on as they always had, certain people in the group were indeed becoming closer but at times it may not have been obvious, even to other people at times.

Alisha was humming to herself as she cleaned around the house; Michru following her around to see what she was doing and the fact she wanted to help. She couldn't do too much, but Alisha did let her do little things so it felt like she was helping around the house and it kept her busy. Michru while a pretty quite child liked to keep herself busy doing things such as helping. When she wasn't doing that she'd be content to be her own little world.

She was happy summer break was here, it meant she'd get to see her son Emanulle along with likely Ashi. While it could just be wishful thinking on her part, she felt the two were becoming closer and there was something there. Alisha hoped so, she rather liked the young woman and she felt they would be good for each other.

Elsa and Tomoya were obvious but she had taken to betting with Atsuko who would likely end up with who and who already had feelings for each other.

Rebecca had called it a waste of time.

Then she had joined in.(Only because you two persist with it)

She heard the door knock and stopped for a moment before answering and smiled on seeing Emanulle and Ashi. "Welcome home you two. Come in. You'll have to tell me how you two have been." She stepped aside for them to enter only for a excited Michru to come up and greet them, or rather she showed Ashi a picture she had been drawing. It was sloppy, but there was some effort and skill behind it as she put her little hear into it.

Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2015-02-05, 3:38 am

Ashi blinked, looking at the picture carefully. "Hm. That is very nice, Michru. It could use some work, but you are young, and you will improve. As it is, it is still good."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2015-02-10, 2:52 am

Michru smiled brightly at this, taking the picture back. 'Did you have fun at school? I heard you and big brother got to go on field trips. I wish I had them at my class.' Of course her talking was mental since she lacked the ability to talk so this was her only way to communicate.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2015-02-10, 4:16 am

Ashi nodded. "I did, and yes, we did go on field trips. I did not care for them though, so you did not miss much."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2015-02-24, 6:37 pm

"Ashi, do you want to help me?" Alisha asked, referring to her cooking. It was more a excuse to just talk to her then anything else, Ashi's cooking was actually rather good these days; thanks to those like herself and Samantha. Ashi was a stubborn young woman when she wanted to be, so learning hadn't been too hard with good teachers.

Michru wasn't too sure about that, but she left it alone.

"How have things been with you?"
Emanulle asked as he helped cleaned a few things in the kitchen.

"I can't say much of anything has been happening with me personally, its been boring with all you gone. After all, who am I going to tease without my son here?" His mother replied.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2015-02-24, 8:25 pm

Ashi moved to help Alisha without hesitation, but shrugged at her question. "I suppose Michru is too young for your brand of teasing, so I guess that makes sense." She was used to Alisha's teasing; it didn't even phase her. Usually.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2015-03-03, 3:42 pm

Alisha had a slight mischveious twinkle in her eye that did nothing what so ever to ease the feeling of dread Emanulle felt but he said nothing on it. "So that..incident aside do you like the schooling of that place Ashi and Emanulle? I've always heard very mixed things about that school."

"It's..different.
" Emnaulle admitted. "It's not like the schools at Alus, or many here. It's basically a private school with its own quirks. For my personal opinion? It's all right. I don't think I would enjoy it there nearly as much without all my friends though."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2015-03-03, 3:58 pm

"It's getting better though." Ashi shrugged a bit. "From what Mother and Father told me, and Kahlua's time there, it used to be far more dangerous and chaotic. Since Nobus stationed people there and have begun forcing policy changes, it's slowly becoming safer. There's some resistance from the older teachers, and the headmaster is... 'cooperating but being incredibly unhelpful', in Mother's words. They are old friends who fought together, but she seems to be rather upset with him now. She said she's considering pushing to have him removed from his position, maybe even completely changing the staff if need be."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2015-03-11, 7:37 pm

Alisha frowned slowly to this. "..I see. It is troubling from the few things I heard already. So why, exactly, are the teachers that are stubborn refusing the change?" She could already guess, but she had a morbid sense of curiousity to some of the teachers present personality. Michru wasn't paying attention to the conversation at all, getting distracted when her favorite show 'Mecha Girl Suzy' which was a anime about a super hero android.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2015-03-11, 9:42 pm

Ashi just shrugged again. "Some are just set in their ways, but at least a few are likely benefiting from the old ways, and being able to get away with things they should not. Like that gym teacher that Kahlua killed after he tried to take advantage of her." Her brow furrowed at that. "I would like to believe Kahlua was the first target of his attentions, but I am not that naive, unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2015-03-20, 12:17 pm

Alisha grip on her spatula tightened until she snapped it, then blinked when she realized she did and sighed before picking it up to throw it away before getting another one. "Then I hope all the teachers that are behind things like that or complacent are properly purged from that school."

She shook her head a bit, changing the subject. "In lighter news, if you two are interested there's a party to be held about two days, for a friend. It'll be small though."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2015-03-20, 2:18 pm

Ashi seemed completely unfazed by the snapping of the spatula; she'd done something somewhat similar the first time she heard about that incident. She was curious about this party though. "I see. What is the occasion?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2015-04-11, 3:41 pm

Alisha felt like a hunter that just sprung a trap, only Emanulle and Ashi didn't know it. "I'm seeing off a friend that's going to live in Alus. It will be a going off party, it should happen about a few days off." If she played her cards right, she'd get Ashi dressed up a bit as well as Emanulle which would be the first part of the plan.

Emanulle was idly paying attention when the last part came up. "I'm not doing anything, so I'll probably come."

Elsa wasn't sure what Sesshomaru and Kazenabi were planning but they had invited Tomoya over for something important and she had ended up tagging along. At the moment they were in a room with Jaken holding something wrapped in a towel; Sesshomaru was standing as was Kazenabi that retireved the cloaked item and held it out.

"Tomoya, this is yours. It's been a long tradition for Dog Demons to make swords out of their fangs and the like and give them to those they are close to. I would like to think we're close." Kazenabi teased a bit. "It has no name, that is for you to give. I can't say about power either since the nature of it is suppose to adjust to your own energy. Either way, its yours, Tomoya."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2015-04-11, 3:58 pm

Ashi nodded slightly. "If you wish to invite me, I would be happy to come."

~~~~~

Tomoya was, to say the least, completely floored. "You... you're giving me a sword? Made from one of your fangs? But... I'm not... and I'm not even good with a sword... isn't it... kind of a waste, giving ME something so... special?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2015-04-16, 1:07 am

Kazenabi smiled as she gently placed a hand on his shoulder, giving it a squeeze. "It's That reason among many others I gave you this sword. Other people would jump at the chance or let it get to your head. It's hardly a waste Tomoya, you're a important person to me and Sesshomaru both and I want you to make the best of it. Besides, swords like these are good for calming down half Dog Demons when you two have kids."

The vampire in question turned a bright red. "Kazenabi.."

"I kid. But seriously, its yours."
Kazneabi was only partly teasing.

"And if you want, I or mother would be happy to teach you." Sesshomaru said.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2015-04-16, 2:26 pm

Tomoya was quiet for a moment, then grinned. "Well... you know me, I don't see a point in having it if I'm not going to use it; and if I'm going to use it, I should use it properly, right?" He seemed to have completely ignored the comment about kids, aside from a twitch. He had a lot on his mind... that, and it wasn't like the idea had bothered him...
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2015-11-10, 11:43 am

Elsa seemed to pick something up, it had always been that way when they were little with them being so close and Elsa being that way in general. "Tomoya, you okay? Seem a bit distracted."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2015-11-17, 6:57 pm

Tomoya shook his head, smiling. "I'm fine, just a lot on my mind. Nothing bad, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2016-05-23, 12:21 pm

Dysis had been thinking of a few things ever since school was out, most pertained to his future so while they were far off they were still worth thinking about. Though one of his more immediate thoughts were centered around a certain witch named Rubi. They were friends, true, but he knew he was starting to develop more then just friendly feelings, or maybe it was there before he really noticed it. He wasn't sure.

It hadn't stopped his mother from getting ideas even before, but that was May being May.

After a bit of thought on the subject, he decided he would ask her out a bit later. The worse that could happen is her saying no and then they both move on from it.

"Rubi, you're here!"
Literally moments after unlocking the door and stepping into his home Rubi was "attacked" by a certain little Dhampir named Miranda. She would have hugged her properly if not for being too short to do anything beyond leg level without being held up.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2016-05-23, 3:12 pm

Rubi was well used to Miranda's antics, of course, so as soon as the little girl rushed her, Rubi had quickly bent to scoop the girl up into her arms so they could both get a proper hug. "Indeed I am! It's wonderful to see you Miranda."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2016-06-22, 12:33 am

Miranda giggled, enjoying the attention and having Rubi around. "How are you? Did..did..." She trailed off, a bit frusterated at losing her train of thought. "Oh! Did you have a good time at that school?"

Dysis was amused more then anything.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty2016-07-24, 9:36 pm

Rubi smiled brightly, nodding. "I did! There were some issues at times, but it was nice all the same, especially having all my friends around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Between Us
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: