The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Helping Hand

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-02, 12:26 am

Melissa gripped her cup with both hands and downed the glass. She clanked it onto the table with a humorously sour look about her face. "Because he's a big, jerky, liar-face!!" Her squint faded as she blankly stared down at her empty glass. "I was with him for so long. Years of living with him, devoting myself... and I was too stupid to notice the others." Her tone flattened. "He just strung me around. And he didn't stop after Elise was born. He didn't even bat an eye when I found out." She was squeezing the cup a little. Her eyes had become silver. "So I won't trust him. Even if I should change." After those words she looked down at the table. A few quiet seconds passed before she held her cup toward Haku.

"More."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-02, 12:31 am

Haku's eyes were downcast as she poured Melissa another glass. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have asked... but... no, nevermind..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-02, 12:55 am

"No." Melissa fought with her drunken daze, but to little avail. She was at least able to reel in her voice and manage a small smile. "You have nothing to be sorry about. I want you to to be comfortable here; this is your home, after all. Go ahead and speak your mind whenever you want, here. Okay?" She drank her glass in one big gulp. She was typically a happy drunk because her mood was usually set to 'happy'. Being drunk simply brought her slightest emotions to an extreme... Melissa knew her eyes likely hadn't returned to their natural color yet, so she closed them. "...What were you going to say?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-02, 1:16 am

Haku was silent for a long moment, then swallowed hard. "...What does Elise think of it? Does she... does she want to see her father? And if so... I think you should at least let her get to know him, form her own opinion of him... unless he'd hurt her, I mean, but..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-02, 2:15 am

Melissa toyed with her glass as Haku spoke, her face slowly took on a disquieted look. "I... don't know. I guess I've never asked her before... Oh... How terrible of me..." She sighed sadly and opened her eyes. Green. "Then, it's just as I thought. I've been selfish." Melissa retracted her hands to her lap. "That's a good idea. I'll ask her tomorrow..." She nodded to herself again.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-02, 2:19 am

Haku squirmed uncomfortably in her seat. "Ah, well... I don't think you've been selfish... it's obvious he hurt you... you just didn't want him to hurt Elise either, right? Just see how things go, I guess... I don't know, it's not really my business..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-02, 2:52 am

Melissa smiled and leaned toward Haku. "Of course it's your business! Not only do you live here, but I asked you to speak your mind. It's like, inviting you into my business." That little quip put her in a slightly better mood. "And thank you for answering honestly. You've given me a lot to think about." Her smile grew. "I knew you were a good person!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-02, 3:01 am

Haku blushed. "N-no, no I'm not..." Her denial wasn't as firm as before. She just wasn't sure what to think.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-02, 3:25 am

Melissa's eyes glinted at Haku's expression. She darted around the table and scooped Haku into a hug. She was still quite drunk, so her glomp was a near-miss. Haku's head wound up pressed to Melissa's chest. "Oh my Goooood~! Haku you are so cuuuuute~!" That reaction was adorable to her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-02, 3:36 am

Haku's blush worsened, but she didn't pull away. It was hard to take issue with this. She enjoyed the affection... her eyes cut to just where her head was, and her blush grew even more. "Um... th-thank you, but... I'm not, really..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-02, 4:44 am

Melissa looked down to catch a glimpse of Haku's blush. "Aaaaah~! Your face, your faaaace~! Cute, cute, so freaking cute!!" She hugged her a bit harder, swinging her back and forth a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-02, 4:50 am

Haku was practically glowing now. Haku wasn't sure how to escape before her head exploded, and she started to panic a bit. "M-Melissa... s-stop, please..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-02, 5:26 am

Melissa calmed herself and reluctantly eased her grip on Haku's head. She looked down at her with a warm smile. "Maybe that's my cue to stop? Thank you for talking with me. You're a really sweet girl." She slowly released Haku and returned the bottle to the cupboard. "I'm going to go lie down now. If you need anything, you can come wake me. Okay?" She smiled sweetly at Haku.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-02, 5:28 am

Haku blinked, her brow furrowing. "Ah... I... nn, nevermind. Sweet dreams..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-02, 5:55 am

Melissa wagged a finger at her. "Always speak your mind~! Goodnight." She merrily teetered off to her room for the night.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-02, 6:02 am

Haku nodded slowly, and sat back down at the table, nursing her drink, before mumbling to herself. "I don't... like being alone... wish you'd stay..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-02, 6:15 am

Melissa was about to open her door when she stopped entirely. "...I have really good hearing, you know." She then spun on her toes and sauntered back into the room with Haku. She leaned in close, her bright smile practically beaming. "And I'll stay with you as long as you want." Melissa sat down next to Haku and rested her cheeks on her palms.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-02, 7:02 am

Haku's blush skyrocketted back into full effect. The fact that Melissa had heard her was mortifying. She buried her face in her hands, dropping them onto the table.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-03, 11:20 pm

Melissa giggled happily at her reaction. "Heeheehee~! Aw, don't hide from me, now!" Melissa twisted her upper body and threw her hands around Haku for another hug; this one was far less constricting than the last. The girl was simply too cute not to hug.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-03, 11:40 pm

Haku didn't try to pull away this time, but still couldn't force down her blush. 'This woman's going to kill me...'
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-04, 12:27 am

Melissa pouted playfully. "Poo! Don't get all quiet again!" The smile on her face suddenly turned mischievous. "We don't have to talk. I could just spend some time looking for Haku's ticklish spots~..." Her hands slowly moved toward Haku's sides with a ticklishly threatening soft touch. She was completely eating up Haku's responses to her and wanted to see more. The alcohol wasn't really helping, either.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-04, 12:38 am

Haku.... didn't respond. "...I don't think I'm ticklish... I'm sorry..." She didn't know for sure, but her sister's attempts in the past had gotten no results.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-04, 12:52 am

"Aw... Oh, well." Melissa removed her hands and crossed her arms on the table, resting her head on them so she was closer to Haku's as she spoke. "Don't apologize unnecessarily. You're plenty great without having tickle zones!" She thought about something for a few moments. It was a big risk as she didn't want to upset Haku, but she was curious about her and wanted to know more. "Can... I ask you about your sisters? You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I'm just curious. They sound important to you, of course, and seem really nice."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-04, 1:02 am

Haku paused. "....Miku.... and Luka... they were created before me, though Miku is like the youngest, and Luka the oldest... Miku... Miku is very sweet, and energetic... and Luka is more calm, but just as kind... both of them... they are so much better than me, even if they won't admit it..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty2013-03-04, 1:28 am

Melissa listened intently. "I guess that makes you the cute middle sister, right~?" Her smile grew warmer. "I'm sure they don't think of you as any better or worse than themselves. They're your sisters, and I know they find you just as precious as you find them. You seem like a wonderful young woman to me. That says a lot about the people you put faith in, so don't assume they haven't put the same faith in you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand   A Helping Hand - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Helping Hand
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next