The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot For Teacher (Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-02, 4:28 pm

The classroom, as a whole, went silent. Stepping into a class of mainly Japanese students, this man was a veritable skyscraper. Even if he wasn't 'Number 1' anymore he looked like he could easily retake the title. The shock holding the class in check was starting to fade as they realized he was this was real. As the class slowly bubbled over with excitement, Makoto was left thinking of the man's 'trouble' jest. 'I kissed his daughter while she was delirious with fever...' He held his head as if to trap the thought within. 'STOP!! Don't think about it! If she can read your body language, he can probably see through your SOUL!!' He was completely immersed in his mini freak out as the class began to bombard Vargus with questions about his work and experiences.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-02, 10:29 pm

Vargus fielded the questions expertly, telling the class whatever they wanted to know. When someone asked who Karin's mother was, and if she was famous as well, he paused. "My daughters are adopted. Karin and Ignis... their home and family were lost in a fire... let's move on..." Karin just slumped in her seat a bit, and Vargus quickly distracted everyone as best he could.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-02, 10:49 pm

'A fire...' Makoto shut his eyes with a sigh. He was thankful he hadn't pressed for more information when he'd asked his teacher about that when they first met. The need for him to make a distraction dissipated within Vargus'. While Makoto was a bit too distracted to come up with meaningful questions, he was still paying attention.

"Ah, sir?" Takuya raised his hand for a question. "Are you still a Hunter, or did you retire?" He was curious as the man's daughter had replaced him for the best. Either he quit the business, or she had fully surpassed him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-02, 10:52 pm

Vargus chuckled. "Well, up until a few months ago, I was believed to be dead. Takes a bit more than being stranded in the Abyss to kill me though. Came uncomfortably close though. Either way, I've essentially been missing in action for the past three years. Now... I may resume my Hunter job, but not yet. Right now, I just want to relax and enjoy being around friends and family again."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-02, 11:29 pm

The students delved into yet another din of excited murmurs and utter disbelief. The ones who had heard of the Abyss were shocked to know someone could not only survive it, but shrug it off. If anyone were to do it, it'd be him. Makoto stiffened for a completely different reason. 'Friends and family...? Does that mean he's coming to visit for a little while?! No... Even if that's the case, it could be interesting. Not to mention, temporarily even safer than the current situation.' Makoto was reading far too much into everything with the state he was in. He barely felt the poke at his back.

"Dude. This guy is made of invincible and badass." He kept his voice lower than the rest of the classroom asking him questions.

"Heh. Eloquent."

"Doesn't it make you wanna pick a fight just so see him in action??" There were stars in his eyes.

"...Death wish. You have a death wish."

"Come oooooon! Do it for me, bro? He'll let you live; he has to." Takuya whined. Makoto's grin turned sly.

"If you really wanna see it that badly, why not tell him about the soccer game?" Takuya abruptly sat up in his chair, obedient and silent. That quickly shut him up.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-02, 11:32 pm

Everyone found out then just where Karin had learned some of her skills. How that great bear of a man had managed to and up behind Takuya without being heard. "Soccer game, eh? Do tell, I'm curious." He was smirking.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-03, 12:23 am

Makoto turned around to see that the hulking man at the front of the class... was no longer at the front of the class. When his voice rang out from behind him, he was happy to find out he didn't have to pee. Takuya let out a noise somewhat akin to a squeak. Makoto was pretty sure it was the sound of his soul leaking out. Makoto turned, donning his usual smile. "Ah! It's just something I tease him about. It wouldn't really be funny to explain it, though." Technically not a lie, but he damn sure didn't want to send his friend down the River Styx. Takuya let out another minuscule squeak in response to the cover. He wasn't moving. At all.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-03, 12:35 am

Vargus clapped a heavy hand on Takuya's shoulder, still smiling. "Come on, you can tell me. It sounds interesting, it's got me curious." Karin seemed to be ignoring the situation.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-03, 12:56 am

Takuya jumped in response to the shoulder pat, or at least, he would have if he'd had the strength. His eyes had become thin slits behind his glasses and his head fell limply to the side. He'd fallen unconscious from the ineffable, absolute terror that gripped him to his core. How Makoto wished it had been him who'd passed out. "Y-you know, the story's not really appropriate for a classroom setting. Maybe I should get him to the infirmary, anyway..." He'd somehow subdued his body's urge to tremble.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-03, 1:00 am

Vargus just chuckled. "No need. I already know the story. I'm not mad, just wanted to mess with him a bit. My Karin doesn't need me to fight her battles, shes more than capable of handling any problems herself."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-03, 1:07 am

"Ahaha... R-right." Makoto tried laughing off the joke as his heart started beating again. He sighed and laid his cheek onto his desk, a nervous smile still glued to his face. 'She is EXACTLY like her old man!!!' Admittedly, there was a different air of 'imminent doom' looming around this man's humor.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-03, 1:10 am

The rest of the day passed without incident, but in the end, Karin and Makoto were alone in the room... aside from Vargus. Nobody had seemed to notice until the end that Karin had fallen asleep at her desk, and nobody had the heart to wake her. She was still sick, after all. However.. this meant that Vargus and Makoto were essentially alone together. And Vargus had taken a seat next to Makoto, the desk creaking. "So, you're the young man my daughter is protecting. And living with."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-03, 1:18 am

Makoto simply sat in his chair and waited, willing to just let his teacher get some rest. He was in no rush to get home. That is, until he realized Vargus wasn't leaving. Nope. He sat down next to him. Makoto suddenly found himself unable to move a muscle. "Y-yes, sir! She's done a perfect job of keeping me alive, as you can see! Haha... ah..." He looked over as he laughed weakly. Vargus had about a good two feet on Makoto, in every direction. 'Please don't squash me... Or eat me...'
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-03, 1:28 am

Vargus grinned. "Care to explain why my daughter seems to have been going out of her way to avoid eye contact with you?" Makoto might not have even noticed, but Vargus sure did.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-03, 1:39 am

Makoto had indeed noticed, and it was killing him. He crossed his arms onto his desk and rested his chin on them. No point in lying, right? He can see through your soul. "...She was teasing me, as usual, and I said something insensitive. Now she's trying her best to act more professional and stifle her personality." He sighed. "To be honest, I've been doing a lot of stupid things, lately..."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-03, 1:51 am

Vargus shrugged. "Teenaged boys are hard-wired to do stupid things... honestly, men in general are, well into their twenties. Point is, don't be too hard on yourself... though, I can see your predicament. It's rather jarring, to see her all reserved, when you know what she's really like... she's always been a bit.. emotionally fragile, though."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-03, 2:07 am

"I think I know what you mean." Vargus' observation made Makoto think back to how his teacher acted when she was injured. She'd teased him after that too; he was glad to take it since she seemed to feel better while talking. "The least I can do is apologize, even though she may not want things to go back to normal. I liked it when she acted like herself, though, but I certainly can't complain since it's my fault." Makoto blinked. He'd almost forgotten who he was talking to. "Ah, I'm sorry for putting your daughter into a weird place Littner-san." Mind your formalities!
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-03, 2:09 am

Vargus shrugged. "Karin knows what she's doing, and I trust her judgement. Though, knowing how she is... she was flirting and walking around naked, wasn't she?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-03, 2:14 am

Makoto slammed his reddened face into his arms. "I-I.... w-wo-wouldn't....... erm...... yeah." Icing on the cake. It was already indecent enough for unrelated/unwed members of the opposite gender to live together there. However, Makoto certainly wasn't blushing from shame.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-03, 2:23 am

Vargus chuckled a bit, patting Makoto on the back comfortingly. "I understand, kid, I do. I'm sure seeing her like that is another part of why you want her back to normal, too. Don't deny it, we're both men after all. I'm going to say this now; I'm not going to interfere in the slightest in whatever goes on under my daughters roof. Whether you two remain as you are, return to being friends, or even something more. As I said, I trust her judgement. I'll only give one warning. If you make my girl cry, and don't do everything in your power to fix it... I'll break you."

He stood, and stretched a bit. "Anyway, I should get going. And, some advice; I heard you are a cook, so, make her a nice dinner with some big, mint flavored dessert. Will make her willing to consider just about anything, it seems. That girl is addicted to mint..." He waved, and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-03, 2:41 am

"I'll break you." A simple threat by any means, but all the more grim when spoken by a mountain to a pebble. Makoto started breathing once Vargus left the room. 'I can't even blame fate anymore... I'm constantly putting my own life in danger...!' After a few calming breaths, he started thinking about the evening. 'Mint, huh...?' There were plenty of things he knew how to make. Maybe something he hadn't tried before? He started making a mental list as Karin slept.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-03, 2:47 am

It was starting to get dark out when Karin finally woke, groaning and lifting her head off the desk. She wiped away the drool, blinking sleepily, and then noticed the time. "F-fuck! Why didn't you wake me!? All that time, I left you unguarded! Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" 0 to 60.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-03, 3:00 am

Makoto was about done with his planning as his teacher awoke. Her freak-out startled him, but was refreshing in away. "E-easy, Sensei! I wasn't unguarded, you're still here! Had trouble showed up, waking you would have been as simple as calling to you. Besides, I closed the shutters and kept watch, too." Makoto had remained attentive as he sat planning, he had no intention of letting either of them being caught unawares. "Anyway, we're fine."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-03, 3:03 am

Karin took a moment, but finally calmed nodding. "I see. Well, let's go then, Mr. Wright." He had no idea how difficult it was to remember to call him that. Makoto just felt better to say. But she needed to keep boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty2013-02-03, 3:17 am

"Right! Ah, I need a quick pit stop at the market before we go home. There was a new recipe I wanted to try, if that's alright." May as well get a jump on the idea now. His trip into the store would be quick if she decided to allow it. He only needed to pick up a few items. If not, he was sure he could improvise with the items at home. Either way, he set into cooking as soon as they got home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot For Teacher (Mature)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next