The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Akimitsu Temple~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 4 Empty2013-12-03, 4:12 pm

Sorana was a temptress, that one but he sure as hell wasn't complaining. Though he hadn't spent as much time with the others as he would have liked; plus he was curious of how things went with the two women. "I'll go check up on them, I'll meet you back when you're done." Thank Anya for energy sensing, he wouldn't know what he'd do without it. He could get by without but it was far more convenient.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 4 Empty2013-12-04, 1:02 am

Vanessa wasn't too far away from the entrance, seeing as she was right in the courtyard's training area. She was steadily landing blow after blow on a practice dummy with her practice sword. Vanessa was obviously practicing her form, and seemed to be in a deep focus. She didn't even detect Devin's approach. After a few moments she took a deep breath and lowered her stance.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 4 Empty2013-12-11, 2:43 am

"Nice work there. How the hunt go?"
Devin came when it looked like she was winding down but he hadn't wanted to interrupt her training. He knew sword work when he looked at it and Vanessa was pretty skilled in her own way.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 4 Empty2013-12-11, 11:50 pm

"Aaahh?!" Vanessa fumbled her wooden sword at the sound of Devin's voice. He'd caught her completely off guard. She scrambled to catch her sword before it hit the ground and whirled around to face him, a light blush blanketed her face. "H-h-how long have you been there?!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 4 Empty2013-12-12, 12:54 pm

Devin had to admit her reaction was cute. He held up a hand. "Not too long. I just came back with your mom after the mission and when I came to check on you and Vetis you were practicing and didn't want to interrupt your training."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 4 Empty2014-01-27, 2:57 am

"Geez..." Vanessa gripped her sword's handle nervously for a few moments before lowering it. "Well, the mission went just fine. The spirit, which turned out to be this giant centipede, was just territorial and defensive because some travelers tried to hunt it. We didn't have to exorcise it in the end." She sat down on the walkway near Devin and set her sword at her side. "How did you and Mom do?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 4 Empty2014-02-22, 4:40 am

Devin nodded to that. So it seemed more like a animal then anything else. Animals were sometimes a lot more easier to deal with then people of any kind. "It went well. I ended up distracting it while your mother did her thing. We'll, partly, it was kinda me sorta volunteering by action when they were starring us down. Not the smartest move on my part, but it worked out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Akimitsu Temple~
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: