The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lien Wong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Lien Wong Empty
PostSubject: Lien Wong   Lien Wong Empty2012-09-08, 8:55 pm

Character Name: Lien Wong

Apparent Age: 22

Origin: Beijing, China

Race: Angel (Cacus)

Height: 6’4”

Weight: 185 lbs

Physical Description: Lien has short purple hair and deep purple eyes to match. She is very tall for a Japanese woman, but takes pride in her figure. She wears glasses while on duty, and contacts off duty.

Lien Wong 002_Lien

Known Relatives:

Father: Huan Wong ~ Deceased
Mother: Ai Wong ~ Alive
Sister: Ying Wong ~ Alive

Skills: Exceptional domestic skills. ATROCRIOUS cooking skill. Dagger master, trained in trap usage and combat wires. Able to operate common motor vehicles. Very high intelligence. Extensive medical & supernatural knowledge.

Abilities: Heightened senses, incredible durability.

Alignment: Lawful Good

Personality: Lien is a polite and well-spoken woman. While she bears a loving personality, she is not afraid to speak her mind and doesn’t sugar coat facts. Because of this, her friends and understudies often see her as a voice of reason and wisdom. She maintains a cool exterior even in the midst of hellish pandemonium. Her friends know that Lien is not a woman to be crossed; her sharp tongue and calm anger strike fear into foes and allies alike.

Powers: Chi manipulation

Restrictions: Lien is unable to fly, as her race does not possess wings. She has high durability and is resistant to blunt and cutting damage. Lien is highly resistant to poisons and immune to her own concoctions. She has the heightened senses of sight and hearing.

Lien’s combat wires are very thin and composed of a flexible metallic alloy. They are difficult to see with the naked eye.

Lien was born with a genetic defect that has resulted in a medical condition known as “Hypoguesia.” Her sense of taste is greatly hindered, to the point where some foods taste identical to one another. She cannot taste a wide variety of flavors, giving her an extremely limited palate.

Stats:

Strength: 15
Speed: 35
Soul: 25
Stamina: 20
Durability: 45
Chi: 40

Special Techniques:

Healing Wave: Lien uses her Chi to heal light and medium wounds. In emergency situations, she can also cure impairing conditions such as temporary blindness, paralysis, etc. If time permits, she will conserve her energy and simply use her medical supplies.

Siphon: Lien can forcefully extract energy from foes bound by her wires and convert it to Chi. She must have physical contact with the wire that is connected to the target. The greater number of threads ensnaring the foe, the greater the effect.

Shock Therapy: Lien converts her Chi to electricity and can shock nearby foes (melee touch) or bound targets. Depending on Chi focus, shocks can be anywhere between mildly debilitating and lethal.

Constrict: Lien wills her combat wires to constrict around a target, breaking the skin. If coated with poison, effects are quick to take effect. With very high concentration, the threads may slice through armor, steel and bone.

Reinforce: Running Chi along her combat wires, Lien strengthens sections against being cut or severed.

Super Techniques:

Web of the Widow: Lien releases countless long combat wires; with multiple wires attached to different fingers. She wills them into self animation with her Chi, and completely ensnares a target. Leads into a devastating Siphon, Constrict or Shock Therapy combo.

Weapons and Precious Items: Lien wears two waist pouches at all times. One pouch carries various knives, needles, combat wires and poisons. The other holds a variety of field medical supplies.

Phobias: None

Illnesses: Hypoguesia

Sexual Preference: Straight, but open-minded

Occupation: Hamamoto Estate Maid; Housekeeping, Home Defense, Medical Examiner

History: Lien was raised in a house of women. Her mother worked hard to support her two daughters and made sure to engrave them with the best of manners and poise. Both Lien and Ying took to their mother’s teachings. They learned all they could while in school, maintained great effort in housekeeping and generally lived an earnest life. Earnest, but boring.

During her last few years of high school, Lien met an interesting companion who greatly impacted her life. A Japanese classmate of hers would constantly butt heads with her. Their first meeting occurred in the classroom before the morning bell.

“Hi! My name’s Nanako. Are you Lien?” She was loud but charismatic, informal yet polite.

“I am. A pleasure to meet you, Nanako.” Lien bowed her head in greeting.

“You too! I’m transferring here from Japan. A few other classmates told me I should meet you since you’re the class rep. You look so smart and pretty, too!”

Lien adjusted her glasses and smiled. “Hah. Well, I am not one to brag.”

Nanako stood and put her hands on her hips. “Modest, too! You seem really nice, so no hard feelings when I enter the class, okay?” Lien was confused by this statement.

“I… beg your pardon?”

“Well, as you can see, we’re both very pretty. And I think I’ll give you a run for your money in terms of scores. I’m pretty smart too, you know.”

Lien’s eyebrow twitched. Why was that proclamation so annoying? “…Then I wish you luck, Nanako. You’ll need it.” At this, Nanako slammed her hand on Lien’s desk. Lien stood and placed her hands on the desk as well. The two stared into each other’s eyes, both gazes burning with antagonization.

“What was that?! So you’re already showing your true colors, eh?”

“It would be rude for the new transfer to cause a fuss so early. I suggest you be a good girl and take your seat.”

Somehow, this woman had achieved the same grades and social standing as Lien with such a boisterous personality. Perhaps that is what rubbed Lien the wrong way; it seemed to be the girl’s issue with Lien as well. She quickly fell into a rivalry with another Junior by the name of Nanako Fumihiko.

The two continued to battle one another with every imaginable competition. Grades, athleticism, cooking, sex appeal, racing… literally anything they could think of. About the only category in which they were evenly matched (besides cooking) was combat. Lien had already been training her Chi and dagger abilities to better herself. She held the mid-range advantage. Nanako was an expert kick boxer; she was dangerous in close range. Their competition came to an end on graduation day. The two girls shook hands and acknowledge the other as their greatest friend.

Years latrer, the two remained friends. They worked within the same company, Hamamoto Medical, as well. Lien’s mother had worked as a researcher there and gave them both recommendations. Work proceeded smoothly until Nanako developed a crush on a man who frequented their offices. He turned out to be none other than Kenji Hamamoto, heir to their company. With Lien’s aid, Nanako and Kenji fell in love. Lien transferred to their mansion to become Nanako’s personal maid after they were wed.

The birth of Nanako’s children, while an event cause for celebration, devastated Lien. Her closest friend, one she considered to be stronger than any other, perished before her eyes. She felt at a complete loss; all their medicine and healing techniques were for naught. She considered leaving the mansion, but decided against it. Nanako wouldn’t have wanted that. Her children needed caring for.

As the years rolled by, she found her drive to work there strengthening. She watched as the twin boys grew and separated. Yusuke had quickly become the prized child. His skills and intelligence were remarkable. His prodigy-like qualities were not handed to him, the boy worked hard to achieve his ability. She also watched Yuji struggle on his own. Training through the night in solitude, studying without assistance. He desperately worked in secret to make full use of the life given to him.

Yusuke found aspects like friendship and the like to be bothersome as a child, much like his father. This social block caused Lien’s relationship to develop further with Yuji than Yusuke.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Lien Wong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lien Wong   Lien Wong Empty2012-09-08, 10:11 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com

Lien Wong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum