The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Place To Belong

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-07-26, 2:26 am

Hibari shook her head, and actually smiled faintly. "No. I don't mind. I'd be happy to help you and the others fix this place up."

Daisuke cracked a half smile and waited for the rest of his unit to get there. Once that was done, he headed out with the others into the transport where the driver clicked on a few buttons to get the thing going. Before they knew it, they out and headed into the unknown. At least to the Space Marines.

(Daisuke and co are out, I'll let you know where they show up)
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-07-26, 3:11 am

Kay nodded, "Cool, Matt would while you're back there would you mind grabbing the sign to put out front?"

"No problem." He called from the hallway. He turned and went back down stairs.

Luc finally re appeared. He looked like he went through hell. Literally. "Stupid ass hats. I'm gonna go home." He looked to Kay, "I'll be back later. I need to... unwind." He walked to the doors taking the sign from Matt as he came back up stairs and set it out front.

Kay watched him go and his zombies followed. "He'll be okay, his stuff's insured." She then turned to Cupid. "Okay first things first, would you mind making us some breakfast?"

Cupid nodded "Sure no problem." He went to the kitchen and started to prep the food.

Ukyo came down in some cover-all's and a tool belt. "I'm ready when you are boss!"

(( Here in a little bit I may time snap to the grand re-re-re-re-re opening.))
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-07-27, 2:07 am

(Fine with me)

Hibari wasn't too picky. She could go for about anything when it came to food for the most part.

"I echo Ukyou's statement."
She could get something to eat and wind down after that scuffle with the demons. "Hopefully we should have no more problems with that particular Hellmouth anytime soon. The demons there are very different from the ones on earth or the Demon Realm, but that goes without saying."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-07-27, 3:45 am

A few minutes later Cupid came out with a platter of toast, eggo waffles and some microwaved ham. "That's because they're not from the Demon Realm. They from a dimension of hell. It's an entire alternate universe consisting of nothing but, well... hell." He set the tray down and went to get the beverages.

Kay sat down with a puzzled look on her face, "Is that just a wild guess? How the hell would he know that?"

Ukyo shook her head slightly. "I dunno, he seemed pretty confident to me."

Matt didn't really care much. As long as the hellmouth was closed and he had breakfast he was good. He watched as Cupid came back out with a tray that had a pitcher of orange juice and milk on it in one hand and in the other he had another one that had butter and syrup.

Kay looked to Cupid "How exactly do you know that?"

Cupid paused slightly in mid stride then continued. "Well, you know. I've been around. You learn things."

Kay had a feeling there was more to it than that.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-07-28, 2:28 am

"Hm..."

Hibari was too slightly curious, but she left it alone. There was plenty of people who had seen far stranger and wondrous sites. So who was to say there really wasn't more to it? Of course she had own suspcisions of who and what Cupid was but his business was his business. They obviously wanted to keep it quite.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-07-28, 3:03 am

Kay looked around at the destruction the demons caused. "I need to find an insurance company that covers acts of Hellmouth."

Matt chuckled. "Sure, hey can we also find one that cover acts of psychotic robots?"

Ukyo barked a laugh. "Oh yes, please. While we're wishing for those things I wanna pony loaded with a million dollars."

Kay case a sidelong glance at Ukyo, "For the hundredth time you're not getting a pony."

Ukyo clapped "WOO HOO!!! You didn't say I couldn't have a million dollars!"

Kay rolled her eyes. "You're the one who said we were wishing for stuff."

Ukyo stopped clapping. "Oh..."

Matt grabbed a waffle and munched on it while he stood. He walked behind the bar and grabbed a phone book. "I'm gonna call for a few dumpsters. Why wait until tomorrow when we can get started today."

Kay nodded and then something dawned on her. She looked to Cupid "Hey, Cupid. Why did you bring a bow to the fight?"

Cupid sat down and poured himself a glass of orange juice. "Oh yeah like fist and foot were so effective."

Kay smiled "It was, now don't change the subject."

It was Cupid's turn to roll his eyes "It's the only weapon I'm good with. I took archery in collage." It was a lie. He was stalling. He only hoped it wasn't obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-07-28, 11:19 am

"Considering the nature of this place, I'm sure there's probably a cover all insurance from attacks from another dimension. Which that Hellmouth was." Hibari was confused at the other part. "..Robots? Do I even want to know?"

Before she could get a answer, the thing with Cupid came up. If he's who I think he is, his cover needs to be better. Still, she decided to help slightly. "Archery? Not as many people take that anymore, but its not unheard of. Mostly because its not a easy thing to learn. Because its ranged and the nature of it, there should a backup or knowing some hand to hand yourself. Not that you need it. I doubt you're going to suddenly take a career fighting hell demons."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-07-28, 8:29 pm

Cupid smiled at Hibari silently thanking her. "I dunno, seems anyone who works here takes that as a side job."

Kay nodded accepting Cupid's story, "Yeah no kidding. If I had the money I would offer hazard pay. As for the robot thing. You remember us talking about Maple right? Well there have been times when she's spazzed out and broke stuff."

Matt came back over to the table "I got two dumpsters on the way they should be here sometime this afternoon."

Kay nodded "Thanks Matt. I think I'm gonna change the design of the place. Like, maybe add a loft. Change up the uniforms too. Make it more casual. Also, I'm gonna see if I can get the same Insurance as Nobus." She thought about it for a while. "You know, when I first bought this place I thought it was kinda cheap. Damn Realtor should have said something about a Hellmouth. Though I can see how it wouldn't be a high selling point."

Ukyo nodded, "I like the uniform change thing. Less people trying to grope my butt."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-07-31, 10:10 pm

Something's are universal. Hibari noted to herself about Ukyo's comment of people trying to grope her. Another reason she was glad of the change from waitress to bouncer. She was starting to like this place and the people here. Hibari already decided she was going to keep into contact even when it was time for her to go back to the Honor Guard.

"I would think they would be legally required to tell you something that could be dangerous to your health and others. Maybe they were the more shady kind, would make sense."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-08-07, 11:20 am

Kay nodded "Normally they would. However the price was too good so I didn't inquire." She shrugged "My fault I suppose." She looked around. "Well I guess we should get started. Ukyo would you mind calling Luc? We could use his help in sorting this stuff out." She looked to where the hellmouth opened up. "Yeah I think I'm gonna go with cement instead of hard wood floors."

Matt nodded and stood. He started moving tables and chairs into two separate piles. Stuff that could be salvaged and stuff that couldn't.

Ukyo got on the phone and called Luc. After some convincing she managed to get him to agree to help.

Cupid for his part helped Matt.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-08-07, 3:14 pm

Hibari went to help Matt and Cupid, once again proving she was far stronger then she looked with how easily she moved even the heavier stuff about. "When we're done cleaning up for the day, do you want to do something? I'm not sure about the rest..but doing something to wind down after that scuffle wouldn't hurt."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-08-07, 3:37 pm

Matt laughed. "That is SO true. Normally we just clean up and sit around discussing changes that can be made." He looked to Hibari "What did you have in mind?"

Ukyo came over to help as did Kay. "We could go to the park and have a picnic or something."

Cupid thought about it too as he pretended something was far too heavy to lift on his own. "A picnic sounds good. Haven't been on one of those in a long while."

Kay walked over to help Cupid. "While the park sounds good maybe while they are working on the place we could take a vacation. I've always wanted to check out the beach in Malibu."

Luc came in the front door. "Kay in a bikini? Sounds interesting." Luc walked over to the stage and started removing his broken equipment.

Kay rolled her eyes "I just meant we should do something as a group ya know? A vacation sounds like fun. Hell since Nobus is paying to fix this place I can afford us all to go to Like Hawaii."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-08-07, 4:59 pm

"I'm technically suppose to be taking a vacation while I'm on earth anyway, so I might as well make it official. I have heard Hawaii is quite nice, but I've never really been there myself."

Honestly, she did need some time off work. Workaholic or not.

"So I'm with Kay's idea."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-08-08, 2:27 pm

Kay smiled "Okay I'll make the arrangements and we'll meet back here in a few days." She wiped her hands and stood. "You guys take the time and get packed. Go shopping and what not."

A Young man walked in with a young woman on his arm. "Wow, happened again did it?"

Ukyo looked over. "KENNY!!!" She ran over and gave both the woman and man a hug. Matt waved "Hey man how's it goin'?"

Kenny shrugged. "Can't complain. You all remember Eliza."

Kay smiled and walked over giving Eliza a hug. "Hey, missed you here. Where have you guys been?"

Again Kenny shrugged "Paris, we opened a new Hotel there. Just flew back this morning. So, I seem to have over heard something about a vacation. I got my jet, just pack what you need and we'll all go."

Kay thumped her forehead. "Oh i'm sorry, we have some new faces here. Kenny, Eliza, this is Cupid and Hibari. Guys these are some of my close friends Kenny Masters and Eliza Hicks."

Cupid smiled and nodded "Yeah I've... heard of them. Celebrity couple now a days." Then last time he saw them he was in an ally while Kenny was trying to convince Eliza to take a ride from him. He hit a bulls eye with that arrow. "Pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-08-09, 10:27 pm

Hibari didn't know much about the Earth celebrities. Then again, even on Alus she hadn't paid much attention to them for the most part. If they stuck out in particular and were hard to ignore, she'd notice them. For the most part she didn't pay it any mind. Not unless it was something relevant to her.

Never the less, she nodded and went to extend her hand. "Nice to meet you both. I'm new here too earth so I'm still adjusting."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-08-09, 10:50 pm

Kenny nodded, "Pleasure. So you joining us on the trip to the tropics? Lord knows we need a vacation."

Eliza barked a laugh "Oh yeah, sighing documents and taking pictures. And let's not forget those heavy oversized scissors. You poor thing, so over worked." If sarcasm were water Kenny just had a bucket full dumped on him. She looked to Hibari and Cupid in turn and nodded. "Nice to meet the both of you."

Matt laughed at what Eliza said and walked over to Kay "I'll call the contractors and let them know where the spare key is."

Ukyo for her part ran up stairs. "I'll be right back! Need to pack." and like that she was gone.

Kay for her part liked the idea of taking Kenny's privet jet. "Sounds good to me. Not to sound like a penny pincher but what ever saves me money." She turned and headed up stairs.

Cupid nodded. "I have a few things to take care of before I go so I'll see you guys there. Kay if there's nothing more I can do here I'll see you later."

Kay nodded and waved him off.

Cupid also nodded and took his leave.

Eliza looked to Hibari, "So where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-08-09, 11:02 pm

"I'm from Alus, but I was born in Madu City. I think I have a picture, hang on for a moment..
" Hibari reached into her pockets and pulled out a picture for Eliza and the others to see. "This is where I was born. My home. Right now, I'm suppose to be taking a vacation. I'm part of something called the Honor Guard..but I seem unable to sit still so I took a job here for as long as I stay before I have to go back."

A Place To Belong - Page 5 FantasyCity
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-08-10, 4:59 pm

Eliza took it and looked at it for a while. "Kenny, for our next vacation we're going here."

Kenny scratched his head. "I'm not certain there are tourist trips to Alus." She flashed him a look. "But I can find out."

Eliza smiled and handed the picture back to Hibari. "So is there anything you need to pack before we leave? We can stop by your place before we head to the airport."

Kenny held up a hand. "Um... Hun... We're riding in a viper. There are only two seats."

Luc pulled a speaker out of the ground. "Sonofa... Hey you guys go ahead I'll stay here and wait for the construction people. I mean someone has to supervise the rebuilding and remodeling."

Kay and Ukyo came back down stairs. Kay with a small suitcase and Ukyo with a small hand bag. Kenny looked at Ukyo. "Where's the rest of your clothes?"

Ukyo looked confused for a moment. Then smiled "I'm gonna be spending most of my time on the beach so there's no need to pack anything other than my bikini's."

Kay nodded "Can't argue with her logic."

Matt came back "The contractors will be here in a week. They're finishing up on a job right now."

Luc waved a hand dismissively. "Don't worry, I'll be here."

Kay nodded "There all covered." She looked to Hibari "Hey you need a lift?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-08-10, 5:24 pm

Hibari shook her head a bit. "It's all right. I have my own way to quickly get to my own place and others. What airport are you going too? I'll meet you there. As for tourist, yes Alus does accept them. People from earth and even the Demon Realm visit Alus after all."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-08-10, 6:08 pm

Eliza punched Kenny in the arm "Told ya so."

Kenny nodded "Okay we'll be at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Hanger twenty two B."

Kay nodded and got her keys. "Come on Ukyo, vacation awaits!"

Ukyo clapped her hands and went out back. Kay's car was an Aston Martin V12 Vanquish. An older model car however it was still in mint condition.

Kenny waved and headed out the front with Eliza behind him. "We'll see you all at the airport."

He said and got in the car. As soon as Eliza was in he started it up and took off.

Matt looked at Hibari "You sure you don't wanna lift?" He asked as he grabbed his leather jacket.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-08-10, 7:06 pm

Hibari was about to leave when Matt called out, she seemed to think about it for a moment then came over. "Teleporting is faster, but riding on the bike isn't going to hurt me. Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-08-10, 8:58 pm

This game Matt a little pause for thought. "You know, I've never been teleported before. Might be interesting. Would you mind teleporting me to my place?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-08-10, 9:24 pm

"Of course." Hibari waited for Matt to get closer. Once he did, she concentrated and in a flash of thunder, both of them were gone. Moments later they appeared where Matt's home was suppose to be.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-08-11, 1:17 am

Matt let out a breath he didn't even realize he was holding. "Okay, that was a rush!" He looked to Hibari, "We gonna do that again to get to the airport?" He asked as he started up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty2012-08-11, 1:53 am

Hibari's face twitched in a faint smile as she followed. "I plan too. It's far faster then normal traveling. I use it when I'm in a hurry. On the other hand when I'm not or I can't teleport there, and I can spare some time, I like to fly. There's nothing really quite like it. Flying on your own is very different then using a transport to do it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Place To Belong   A Place To Belong - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Place To Belong
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next