The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Dru Empty
PostSubject: Dru   Dru Empty2012-06-03, 5:59 am

Character Name: Andrue "Dru" Bogard 
 Very muscular toned and defined. See Pic. He where custom made boots for his cloven feet, tucked into his boots are his duraflex fighting pants tied at the waist with a pocketed sash, and tank top. He where’s a stylized gauntlet on his left hand and on his right he has a cybernetic fore arm and hand charged with negative energy. On his head he where’s a head band low almost covering his eyes. His Silvery blond hair flows straight and long down to the middle of his back.

Dru Dru
Religion: Dru gave up on the notion of "Gods" Long ago 
Skills: Trained since birth in Shiranui Combat ninjitsu and Haki-Oku-Seiken style of fighting. Ki focus Ki usage, Ki sence s Specialized in the use of the Guillotine, master marksman, hunting/survival skills, domestic skills, computer skills. 
Personality: Dark and foreboding. He tends to brood a lot, but when he’s with someone he cares about he can be very gentle. When angered he maintains a emotionless demeanor. Most people see him as cold and emotionless but that’s the front he puts on so as he won’t get hurt again

Speed: 3

Agility: 3

Ki: 2

Magic: 1

Durability: 2

Stamina: 2
Guillotine, This laser sharpened blade is set on a 6’ shaft of metal with a small curvature of blade 1’6’’ at the bottom. The semicircular blade is of such design it frightens most people . The eyes on it the are always watching for it’s next prey. The blade must feed everyday or it starts to sap the life force from it’s wielder. It's Magically enhanced blade is much sharper than it looks capable of cutting through most strong metals. When he hits his opponent with you can bet it's gonna hurt.

N.E.G. Negative Energy Gauntlet For the most part  it looks like a regular gauntlet but it grants him the ability to use negative energy bursts capable of but only at full charge destroying a small town. How ever the gauntlet draws it’s energy off it’s host The bigger the blast the weaker the host becomes.

Plasma Blaster: On his right hip Dru carries a plasma charged blaster it can shoot 999 rounds be for it needs to recharge. Once depleted the gun must charge for one week, the charging cycle must not be interrupted or all charging will disperse into static electricity so it’s good to wait for the “Bing”.

Also he has some Vampire relics (More on this later.)
History: So you want to know a little something about me hunh? Well where to start? My past before or after I was turned, Let’s go with before. Abby She was my one and only true love, so what if she was a succubus she loved me and I her. The times we had in Seattle were the happiest in my life. And then he came…… I first saw him at the Bronx a night club I frequented. He entered the place like he owned it. He called himself, Kain. I don’t remember much after that. But Abby was dead. So I did what any lover would do. I followed the monster to his home, Nosgoth.

While I was there I joined the Seraphan and quickly worked my way up the ranks by defeating various vamp lords and raiding vamp temples. Eventualy I became a priest and was organizing a campaign to Kain’s land when we were ambushed. None were spared well none except me of course.

Did he turn me and leave me you ask? No…. I was dragged back to his lands where I was subsequently tortured and healed and tortured again. I endured it because my rage and sorrow compelled me to. In the end I was taken before Kain himself. “I know not why you persist human. I have destroyed all that you know and love. I have broken your body and still you defy me. Such strength can only be wielded by a vampire.” Slowly he rose and walked over to me. “I shall now take form you and further your morbid existence.” And then I was turned……….

After I regained my strength and accommodated myself to my new existence, I rebelled against my “master” Over throwing his rule with the help of another vampire by the name of Venchur. Kain escaped but he no longer has the Reaver.
Now I wander the world in search of Kain lost in my own vengeance and morbidity. 

Last edited by Exaultedsoulessone on 2012-08-29, 3:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Dru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dru   Dru Empty2012-06-03, 6:11 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com

Dru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum