The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunion?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-01, 1:54 am

Desperado took off his hat, "Oh yes ma'am, coffee if y'all got some." he said and leaned against the wall. Blade shook her head. "No thank you." She said with a smile.

Doc looked at Ameya, "If you have some food for the little one that would be great." She said. Shade... was silent... of course. Lug-Nut shook his head, "Nah, I'm good. Thanks though." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-01, 2:05 am

Dacia nodded and motioned to sit at the table if they wanted. "Of course. I have coffee, I got a addiction to it in my younger years then I realized having something that keeps up the whole night isn't good for my health. Not undead so I got all those health problems to worry about. More money for the doctors."

She left, coming back in a few moments. She gave Depserado a hot cup of coffee and then after that set a tray down for Ameya to at the table. "And this little one is for you. You're a dragon and a kid to boot. Anya knows you need to eat a lot to keep up that energy. "

Ameya went over and dugged in. "Thank you! You're cool!"

Dacia laughed. "I'm delighted you think so Ameya." She went over and sat in another chair watching her guest. Valvatorez came over, he seemed to be trying to sneak into the back.

"You can't touch those until they're done Valvatorez."

Valvatorez paused, realizing he had gotten caught and left it alone.

Dacia smiled, looking at her guest. "I'm curious and we have time. Do you mind telling me a bit about yourselves? I'll do the same since its only fair. Nothing too personal however, just whatever you're comfortable with."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-01, 2:20 am

Blade nodded. "Well, we're all a part of what's called Maverick Hunter Head Quarters. Our job is to maintain the peace where we're from. We came here because me brother was... lost." She paused (Somewhere Lost's ears perk up) "We were tracking a Maverick and it lead to a warehouse. Saber went in first both he and the Maverick had... vanished. We reported back to H.Q. and well they told us to investigate further. So... here we are. This is most of Alpha team, Saber's unit. I'm leader of Bravo unit." She finished.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-01, 7:59 pm

Dacia let the words sink in. She honestly found herself intrigued by the story as it reminded her a few things--namely Nobus and the like. Mavericks was a term she had heard but not quite in the same way Blade and the others might of meant it. It was all very interesting to her, and made her want to know about them(and Desperado) more.

"I see. It sounds like Nobus actually. I have never heard of it but it sounds well known so I can only conclude you're realm travelers or time travelers."

"Time." Valvatorez interjected. "Certain things they can't tell us because of it. I'm not sure if they're of this time however. Time theory is very complicated and from what I know, if its not exact done completely correct, then you can end up in another time-line. That's why many don't bother with it thankfully."

Dacia listened to that, and nodded. "We'll, I'll share a bit then. I was formally known as Lady Dacia, of the Makai Realm. It's not the most nicest place to live if you're on the lower social ladder. Something my son wants to change."
She glanced at Valvatorez. "I found I liked things on in the earth realm far better so I ended up staying. I've been learning magic since the age of nine, as for how long that's about..two hundred in human years I believe. Long life span and all."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-01, 8:12 pm

Blade nodded. She would have to conclude that this woman either has some means of extending her life span or she's not fully human. She thought about that for a moment. *What does it really mean to be human?* She thought. *Maybe the term humanity has a broader meaning than just for humans. I'm a reploid and I've been called a humanitarian.* Her brow furrowed. *Something to consider.* Blade looked to Shade "Would you mind keeping watch outside? Make sure that those aliens didn't follow us." She said and Shade vanished outside.

Desperado set his cup down "So, yer only a li'll over two hunnerd? Well now, women are truly like fine wine." He said with a wink.

Doc rolled her eyes "Give it a rest Romeo." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 1:27 am

Dacia only chuckled a bit. "Thank you. I'm not sure if vampire myths still exist in your time but they're partly true. However, in this time there is two distinct classes. Primgen and undead. Primogen is basically a classification for all 'living vampires' who have all the vital signs of a normal person, including the ability to have children naturally. Undead is self explanatory. For undead there's various 'bloodlines' and for Primogen different vampire races, such as the Nosferatu." She said, as if going into a scholar mode.

Then she stopped. "But I'm sure you rather not be bored to death with me rambling on about random bits of lore here in this time-line."

Valvatorez suddenly stiffened a bit from his spot. Dacia noticed her tea was having slight ripples within it without touching the tea. Ameya, on the other hand had the most visible reaction.

Her eyes widened, body trembling and she ducked over the table. "He's here! Eras found me!" Ameya looked as if she was going to have a panick attack at any given moment.

Just outside a huge dragon stood, its scales were black and gray. The form easily dwarfed even the house, its eye was starring out the window.

"Holy crap!" Kiena lost her cool for once, and that was saying something. That huge thing outside was the man at the hotel earlier.

"I have grown impatient." The dragon's deep voice echoed. "Impatient of chasing insects who meddle in things they know nothing about. I have placed a special barrier around this area, there is no escape. Hand the child over with the pendant as well, and I may spare you. Refuse, and I will give you the death you seek outside. Do not fret of collteral damage, it will merely be us inside this place I have put. Come if you desire. Let it be your graveyard and battlefield. I will grant you the same gift I have given the child's parents at least."

With that, the eye in the window vanished. It was waiting for their answer.

Valvatorez looked grim. "...This isn't a battle we can just rush out into. We need a plan.." He said in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 1:43 am

Blade stood and looked at her team. Minus Shade. "Lug-Nut, set up a barrier and get the shield generators ready. Desperado, I need you to scan the target and search for a weakness. Shade, keep on recon. Doc, set up trauma." She said and her helmet began to slide into place with faint metallic sounds.

Lug-Nut looked to Blade. "Um... I didn't bring the shield generators." He said.

Blade looked to him for a moment. "Right then board up the windows. We can't have him looking in and seeing what we're doing." She said and he went to work.

Desperado put on his cowboy hat and nodded to Dacia "Gotta go ta work now." He said and winked at her. He jogged over to the door and cracked it open a fraction. He began to scan the creature.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 1:54 am

Valvatorez took a breath, then spoke out loud. "Dragons typically have a weak point in certain parts of the wings. Though it wouldn't make him any less dangerous even if he can't fly..."

If only I had my old power..

Dacia grew serious. "I'll stay here and try to keep the little one calm. There's a magical barrier I have in place around here. I'm not sure how long it'll last against that thing though."

Kiena nodded a bit, the went to Blade. "Anything you need me and Valvatorez to do just ask as well."

Scans showed the beast was heavily armored all around, with the wings being one of the weaker points. As Valvatorez said.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 2:11 am

Blade nodded to Kiena "I need you two to get ready for battle. If it goes down we're the first and LAST line of defense." She said.

Desperado shook his head. "It's like tha man said, jus at tha wings." He said and pulled out his guns. He made sure they were loaded and ready.

Blade nodded. "Shit." She said and looked to Valvatorez. "I'm still new to this time so I'm open for suggestions." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 3:12 am

Valvatorez crossed his arms, thinking as his knowledge of the various races started to be filtered out. "I dislike going into battle with virtually knowing next to nothing about our enemy but we have no choice. From what I can see, the dragon seems to be a blend of gray and black. That doesn't tell us much..though judging by the build and appearance, I'd wager I have a decent idea what we're dealing with. It has a energy breath attack, it looks oddly like smoke almost though."

"It may have magical power besides the barrier."
He frowned. "Unfortunately, I couldn't say much more. I'm just going by natural powers. Too many unknowns in this case. What I would suggest I run a bit of interference. I can't teleport out of here but I can still move around this barrier it erected. If we could perhaps get explosives into its mouth. That or the eyes..blind it at least temporarily. It might lose concentration of the barrier and we escape."

Might..maybe..

"But in this case, I think the only way it'll lift completely is if its killed or it removes it itself." Valvatorez finished. "Lug Nut is the one with explosive, so that would be in his field. If its acceptable, we'll proceed with this plan."

"One..."

Kiena frowned a bit. "..What is it doing?"

Valvatorez glanced at Dacia who was gently talking to the child and trying to keep her calm.

"About to take what it wants by force." Valvatorez answered.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 3:31 am

Blade listen to him and thought for a moment. She then shook her head. "It's a good plan and it may buy us some time, however I can't allow you to put yourself in danger." She walked over to the door. "I'll run the distraction." She said.

Lug-Nut deployed his missile launcher and made sure it was ready. In face all his weapons were ready to go.

Desperado looked to Dacia "Is there a roof access?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 4:53 am

Valvatorez frowned slightly. He wasn't exactly helpless and he did worry about Blade, but she was a accomplished warrior so he'd have to have some faith in her she'd survive. That they all would. For Ameya's sake, they had too.

Dacia was gently tending to Ameya, but she heard Desperado. "Yes. Just go the stairs when you go into the back, you can't miss it. I would help you fight, but someone needs to keep a eye on Ameya and Doc."

Keina nodded. "We understand." Let's just hope we can pull a miracle off.

Eras was waiting, wondering when his opponents would come out. Just like mice. They cowered and talked among themselves when in the face of something like him. It suited the dragon just fine. He only needed Ameya and her pendant, the rest were worthless to him. He had been worried when he saw Lord Valvatorez at first. Only to discover much to his delight, he was less then a shell of his former self.

Curious. I wonder what happened to all his power.

It shook its large head. No. It didn't really matter anymore.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 5:09 am

Blade readied herself at the door when there was some commotion in the back room. A woman pushed passed Desperado as he was going into the back. Without a word she walked to the door and then outside. "I can't abide bullies." She said as she opened the door.

The woman looked up at the dragon. "I think it's time you left." She said in a matter of fact tone. "I am Seraphina Odenheime, Guardian of Eden. These people are now under my protection!" She drew her sword and held it in a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 1:19 pm

Valvatorez was slightly taken back. "..What's a Silver Dragon doing here?"

Eras looked down from his 'perch' at the Silver Dragon. His eyes narrowed. "..Silver.." They growled with distaste. "It's just like your kind to meddle by jumping head first. I am not a bully, I am merely taking back what is mine, I even gave those in the household time before simply attacking. You more then likely felt that Red inside that building. That child is my responsibility, and I will raise her as a proper Red Dragon, as it should have been from the start. That child..she has more potential then you or anyone else realize. Can you not feel the potential?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 3:33 pm

Seraphina shook her head "It's not my place to judge one's potential, also she is a person and no one's property. If you feel so strongly that violence is the answer then so be it." She said and steadied her stance. *This is what I get for coming here for a few relaxation potions.* She mentally sighed while she prepared for battle.

Her body began to glow and the light intensified. It grew bigger until it reached it zenith. Then the light dimmed and a dragon stood there glaring at Eras.

Blade was at a loss for words. It was beautiful and terrifying at the same time.

Lug-Nut kept his weapons trained on Eras

Desperado let out a long whistle "Damn." Was all he could say. None of the reploids have ever seen anything like that before. Not even a mechanaloid.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-04, 3:17 am

Eras snarled. "So bet it then Silver. I tried to talk sense into you but it was a doomed effort from the start."

The mouth of the dragons glowed with energy, then a strange gray beam erupted forth at the Silver Dragon. It almost resembled smoke in a way. Valvatorez just watched patiently while Kiena was completely new to the whole scene that was happening before her at the moment.

"Sir! We can't get through yet!"

"Easy. We'll get him."

About a hour ago, they had reports of Eras, a dragon wanted by Nobus for various crimes had managed to stay under their radar. Now they finally had a lead and hopped onto it quickly before the trail went cold. That was when they had ran into a 'barrier' problem. At the moment, Major Daisuke and his unit were equipped heavily to handle the job. Non lethal at first, but if they had too they would take off the kid gloves.

If I had Inuyasha here, the barrier wouldn't be a problem. Daisuke shook his head, he couldn't worry about resources he didn't have. He turned to his unit and a few of the other Nobus officers.

"I want want anti magic rounds in that location, focused on the barrier. Give me focused fire power at the center point, I don't care if you have drag your asses to do it, just do it. We're on the clock people! The longer this takes, the more civilians can get hurt. Now move it ladies!"

"Yes sir!" Came the response and the others quickly scrambled to get things ready to take down the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-04, 3:44 am

Seraphina ducked low and charged forward comming up at Eras's throat with her open jaws at the same time shielded from view underneath her was her sword. It was poised to strike at an upward angle. This was to better get under the scales on his chest.

Blade was at a loss for words for a moment. Then she shook it off. "Lug-Nut, lay some cover fire aim for his eyes!" She said and with that the large reploid targeted the male dragon's eyes and opened fire with his Gatling gun.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-08, 4:19 am

Eras was furious of the audacity of this Silver. No matter. Once he crushed her under his heel, he was going to bring that child as well after he was done crushing the rest of these insects.

The throat lunge he had counted on, he already prepared to move his body in a more defensive manner to protect it. However, he hadn't noticed the sword until it was almost too late. While he managed to stop it with his hands from going deeper, it still had hit a mark. What's more, the annoying metal one's had began pelting him in the eyes making him lose focus. The eyes weren't as heavily armored as the rest of them, so it naturally made sense to aim there.

Eras didn't also notice his barrier around the area began to wither and die as Nobus began to come, but others might have.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-08, 4:59 am

Blade put a hand to her ear. "Shade says the barrier's weakening." She looked to the others. "Lug-Nut, keep the pressure on, Doc and Keina get Ameya and Dacia to safety. Shade relay any break in the field to Doc. Drsperado and Valvatorez I'm gonna need some cover fire." With that blade locked her sword into a strait blade and went to the door. "On my word... GO,GO,GO!!!"

Blade leaped out the door and on top of the building. She then leaped, her dash boost kicked in and sent her flying onto the silver dragon's back. From there she ran at top speed up her back and towards the head of Eras.

With the blade stopped Seraphina snaked her head under Eras's and opened her mouth. Bright white energy built and shot out. It was her breath weapon. A massive Cone of Cold shot towards Eras's head. Then she felt something on her back. It didn't feel evil so she assumed it was one of the humanoids in the building. It was fast too.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-08, 5:18 am

I hope you know what you're doing Blade..

Valvatorez never the less complied with her orders, using his control over fire to make fire balls to launch at the other large dragon. They didn't quite have the impact Lug-Nut's Gattling Gun did however.

Eras was getting more enraged by the minute, and when you got that angry you didn't think things through properly. He tried to lash out with his taloned hands at the Silver with being so close, but he was unable to build up enough room to move out of the way of the blast she made. He roared in rage when it hit, feeling certain parts of his body freezing(mainly his head of course)

To make matters worse, what seemed to be a silver energy beam had hit Eras and seemed to paraylze him. He couldn't move. The blast had came from the Nobus officers, though it was unknown who had done it in the first place. In addition to paralyzing him, it seemed to be sapping his strength. Even without their interference, it seemed Eras was no longer going to be a threat.

No! I'd rather die then be taken in my those Nobus tools.

If they killed them, then so be it. Better this type of death then the humiliation of the lesser creatures keeping him locked away.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-08, 5:24 am

Blade continued up the back of the silver dragon. When she reached the head she dash leaped up and above Eras's head. She brought her sword back and it glowed, then she slashed as she was coming down. The weapon segmented and lashed like a whip at Eras's eyes.

In the mean time Seraphina used the opportunity the paralysis gave her to grab Eras by his body in an attempt to throw him to the ground. She use her tail as leverage.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-08, 5:46 am

Eras was unable to really do much of anything, not with being paraylzed like he was. That was to say he was thrown into ground without too much trouble on the Silver's part since there was no resistance really. Oddly, when he hit the ground hard, he began to revert back into his human form, bloody, bruised and seen better days but alive if barely conscious.

That was when Nobus officially showed up, much to the dragons dismay. They had made sure to secure the area first before approaching. Before that, they had observed the situation quickly before reacting, determining the Silver was helping and wasn't a threat.

Eras could see one of their dammbale vechiles. It looked like a armored personnel carrier, except far sleeker and more advance then what earth normally saw. No doubt that would be carrying him.

One of the officers, Daisuke rolled up as one of his men put the special cuff's and limiters on the dragon as the normal precaution.

"N-Nobus..tools..I'll..get you all for this."
Eras managed to get out.

"Whatever you say."
Daisuke said, unconcerned. "You know your rights already or want me to read them to you?"

"I don't need to hear them."
Eras spat.

"Suit yourself."
The leader shrugged, and a few of his men began to escort the injured dragon to the special transport.

Valvatorez decide he might as well get this over with and introduce himself, the typical questions and what not was coming.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-08, 5:56 am

Seraphina reverted to her human form. *That's two today, oh well. It was worth it.* She sheathed her sword and held up her hands. "I'm Seraphina Odenheime of Eden. I was only passing by when I came upon this situation."

Blade landed having missed her target *Oh that the Light!* She really didn't want to do that however she saw no choice. It seemed their way of thinking needed to be revised. This was clearly not a time where everything was as black and white as Mavericks and Humans. She reached up to her com. "Fall in people." She said.

Shade was instantly there and Desperado poked his head out. "Coast is clear." He said and stepped out. Followed by Lug-Nut. He put away all his weapons so he wouldn't look like a walking battle tank.

Doc looked to Ayame "It's safe now, we're gonna go outside now okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-08, 6:16 am

Daisuke nodded in greeting to the others, his training making sure no one present was a threat to himself, his men or anyone present. The Silver revealed herself unarmed, even then she was dangerous but it was the gesture that counted in his eyes. "Daisuke. At ease, no one is trouble yet far as I can tell. You're from Eden?" He paused a bit. "I've heard of you. Didn't expect to meet a celeb here. I wanted to go to Eden with the kids and lady but that's small talk for another time."

"I'm Valvatorez Lowell.
" The hybrid introduced, noticing his mother coming along.

"Dacia, his mother. The little one is Ameya."

Again, the officer nodded, taking the greeting. He quirked a small smile in the child's general direction. "I heard a bit about things from some of the other officers, there was this report of a dragon child. Seems things have worked out for you kiddo." He pulled out a pad and paper. "I'm old school. So I'm just using a pen and paper. Could you please tell me what happened prior and during what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty2012-07-08, 6:22 am

Blade coiled her sword and placed it on her side. "I'm Blade, second in command of S.T.A.R.S. These are my subordinates, Shade, Desperado, Lug-Nut and Doc." The reploids nodded in turn "I have compiled a detailed report if you have something to download it to. Though if it's what you prefer I can give a verbal report."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion?   Reunion? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: