The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Sweet...Assassin?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-06-03, 6:01 am

She looked to him walking forwards she let her fingers run along the rapier blade in silence stepping forward as she did. "I was hired by the same person that hired her" he said pointing to Keita, "Ever wonder how its strange she always seemed to know where you are and what meetings there were as well as body guards" he said snapping a little.
Keita frowned "She couldn't kill you, no one knows quite why but she seems to be hesitating as of late, she could kill you right now... but she doesn't" he said noticing she didn't even draw her weapon when she had been stood behind him only seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-06-03, 6:22 am

Justin backed up and towards the door. "Ah don't know what aht is yer talkin about, Keita is mah friend. Ye'd say anythin ta get meh ta lower me guard." He reached for the door knob when he was close enough. He kept an eagle eye on the assassin. "Keita, open tha door if you would dear." he said
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-06-03, 6:28 am

Those words ripped through her heart and mind like a dagger, she closed her eyes breifly and gave a sighshe lunged and pinned him to the door opening it "Run, just don't look back and run Justin" she whispered to him. before she turned around facing the other assassin. She didn't know what on earth to do, but she just couldn't kill him at all, nothing would make her and she didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-06-03, 6:40 am

Justin was shocked, he looked into her eyes. He now knew what the other assassin said was true. Those were the same eyes he saw last night. He swallowed thickly. She was sent to kill him. Yet... she didn't. Now he wanted to know why. However he had other pressing matters to attend to.

Justin turned and bolted out the door. He ran to the stair well and made his way to the parking garage. Racing to his car he checked the back seat first and then thought against it. He ran to the exit and into the streets of Rome. There he would loose himself in the crowd of tourists.

*Ah need ta get somewhere safe. What about home? No I canna put mah family in danger.* He thought. They may be waiting for him at his home. He had to chance it. Tucking the blade into his jacket he ran for his life.

Minutes later he was at his condo. His lungs burned and his legs felt like putty. He unlocked the door and carefully stepped in. Blade at the ready he made his way to his room where he gathered clothes and money. He thought about going to Paris. That would have to be the plan. he would buy himself a pay as you go phone and contact the Embassy. Letting them know his situation.

Now packed and ready to go he made his way to his privet vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-06-03, 6:52 am

She looked briefly over her should once he was gone and then turned back ducking a little to avoid a hit. “Why won’t you kill him already?”
“Why should I?!” she shouted angrily back, she could see no reason to kill him although now she had chased off the one good person she had met in this cruel world. She pinned them down and kept him there “You leave him alone, just stop it… that man’s reasoning was false, he is no tyrant.” She said a light snarl in her voice before she left. She had changed into her usual clothes beforehand and remained in silence sitting on the roof tops. Later on she went to go check on him “Are you ok?” she asked having snuck into his house once again.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-06-03, 6:58 am

Justin was almost at his door when Keita's voice startled him. He jumped slightly and turned. "Ah'm a little stunned by the turn of events. Ah mean, ye were sent here tah kill meh." He set his bag down and walked over to her. "Ah know ye're not a bad person. Other wise ah would be six feet under. Not that ah'm complainin mind ye howevah, why didn't ye kill meh when ye had the chance.?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-06-03, 7:06 am

She looked to him with much softer eyes than her usual harsh ones, “I think anyone would be….and yes I was by an ex soldier, as for why I couldn’t kill you… well… I honestly have no idea… guess it’s because I just can’t find a reason to kill you, you’re a good person.” She said sighing a little “But apart from that I can’t think of anything” she said, in reality she had a complicated situation and this made it worse, if you can’t kill a target you become the target. That was their rule.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-06-03, 7:26 am

Justin flashed a smile. He trusted her before he knew she was an assassin. He would chance trusting her now. "Listen, ah'm headin to France, if ye care ta join meh." He offered. For one he could use the company. It was a long drive. As for two he could use the protection. "Ah figure we take mah personal vehicle. Not many people know about that car. So maybe there's little chance it's bugged." He said picking up his bags.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-06-03, 7:34 am

“You are a strange one, I half expected you to be screaming and cursing at me to get out” she said bluntly to him “and I might as well, I’ve blown my three chances, so either way I’m not welcome back at my old home anymore” she said, she didn’t have many possessions so kept them with her usually in a bag, which usual had a change of clothes in there as well and some travelling money partly since her old home was somewhere else anyway. “Sounds like a good idea anyway” she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-06-15, 9:45 pm

Justin, "Ach ah could yell an scream, howevah, ye didn't kill meh, an that says somethin about ye." He said and finished packing. He grabbed his keys and started out. "Do ya need ta pack anythin?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-06-16, 6:15 pm

"Really, what does it say about me then?" she asked and shook her head "no nothing really I don#t ahve many possessions" she said to him, she had what she needed in her bag and kept both ehr hidden blades on her incase they ran into anyone that she knew.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-06-21, 7:08 pm

Justin paused at the door. "At tells meh that ye aren't evil, an that ye have a heart." He opened the door and left his apartment.

He made his way down to the parking garage. There under a car cover was a 1968 Mustang gt500. He pulled the cover off and unlocked the door. "Are ye ready ta leave?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-06-21, 7:18 pm

She raised an eyebrow chuckling a little, no one had ever said that to her. "Well that's certaintly a first" she said and nodded a little picking up her small bag before following him out she sat in the passenger seat "plus I now have a bounty on my head for being a traitor" she laughed "oh well should be fun" she smiled to herself leaning her head to oneside and looked out the window when the car was started and he drove to wherever they were going.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-06-21, 7:31 pm

Justin nodded and drove into the streets. "We're going ta Paris." He said and he navigated the streets. "Ah have some friends there who could hide us." He said.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-06-21, 7:35 pm

She whistled "that's a long way from here" she said to him "Never been there myself though..." she said nodding a little and watched the scenary pass them by not having much to talk about "Well have questions for me?" she asked him sicne she was trying to get a conversation started Ii know a lot about you, yet I doubt you know anything about me at all" she said
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-06-21, 7:40 pm

Justin shook his head, "Ah figure ye'll tell meh when ye're ready." he thought for a moment. "Well, ah do 'ave one. Why didn't ye kill meh when ye had the chance? I mean, ah'm grateful ye didn't, aht's just. Ye know, been on me mind." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-06-21, 7:44 pm

She thought for a moment "Hmm I wonder, that is an answer I am yet to find for myself, I don't have a clear answer to that myself." she said "I never had any trouble with killing a target before. Hmm, maybe it was just that you didn't deserve to die or rather there was no reason for you to" she said trying to think up an explaination "But hoenstly I have no clue why I hesitated" she said, she ahd a few ideas but did not think any of them were related to how she usually was so dismissed them adn searched for a more reasonable answer.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-06-21, 7:51 pm

Justin decided to lighten the mood. "Perhaps it was my sheer animal magnetism." He laughed a bit. "No, ah jest." He said "Once we're outside of the city, ah'll stop fer gas and snacks." he said. "Ye have any questions fer meself?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-06-21, 7:55 pm

She laughed a little "very funny Justin" she said shaking her head and nodded a little "woudl be an idea best not to run on an empty tank or stomach" she said "your joking right, I did my research earlier she chuckled, don't forget what I am, shesh I always do my research for one if I didn't I'd have been killed at least twice already" she laughed "Anyway off that subject..." she said once they did stop she walked out to stretch her legs sicne it was going to be a long trip. She stretched her arms and looked to the sky "Maybe we should stop off and rest, can't have you falling asleep at the wheel and I'm not the best driver either" she said nodding a little. "I'll get the snacks, anything you want?" she asked him deciding to get herself a drink as well sicne she was parched.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-06-21, 7:57 pm

He thought for a moment. "Mr. Pibb and some cashews." He said and pulled into a gas station. He shut off the car and got out to gas it up.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-06-21, 8:01 pm

She went to get the snacks getting herself a fanta and some crisps to keep her going before getting his and coming back out "got everything, sjtu need to pay for the gas" she said to him holding all the food adn drinks in her hands and decided ot place the cold can against him when he wasn't focusing o see fi she could give him a shock.

(g2g really late here)
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-07-17, 5:19 am

It did indeed give him a shock, He laughed "Hey now." He wiped at the back of his neck. "Lemme jus go pay fer tha gas." He put on a pair of sunglasses "I'll be back." That was his best Arnold impression.

Justin walked in and paid for the gas. Once out he got back into the car. "Ready?" He asked and started the car.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-07-17, 4:26 pm

She laughed a little when it gave him a shock and rolled her eyes a little at his impression of Arnold. She sat ehrself in the car waiting for him and nodded "Of course, I am" she said sticking ehr tongue out playfully "I'm always ready what assassin isn't" she joked although it was always true.. well with the more experienced ones at least.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-07-17, 5:36 pm

His smile faltered ever so slightly when he was reminded she was an assassin. How ever it was a good thing she did, it kept him from getting too relaxed and getting sloppy. "Ach, or those American Boy Scouts." He put the car in gear and started off. They were on their way to France. They would have to lay low for a while. At least until they found out who hired the assassins to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty2012-07-17, 7:51 pm

She relaxed herself as much as her body would allow constantly reminded of so mamy things. Later that day when the night fell once more hse had drifted off almost making herself look completely innocent of anything, like a completely different person and she was tired having not slept for good few nights thanks to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Sweet...Assassin?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3