The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Nothing is true, everything is permitted. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. - Page 4 Empty2012-02-07, 3:18 pm

(good thing I'm bringing in one of my ideas lol...)

Keita went home to rest waking up she pulled her cloak on and her hood up heading outside to see what all the commution was outside. people running from the fortress. Curiousity grabbing her she went ot see what everything was about and walked through looking to the body on the ground bleeding and went over hearing them calling, she recognised this person but could not recall why or who they were.
She noticed the assassin crest on them and they were missing a finger and she looked to them. One of them grabbed both her arms and stopped her swiftly, it only made it worse she broke the grab on her and swiftly moved to the front and looked to them, kneeling down and touch the face, her eyes looked to the features it held, she didn’t know who it was but someone did and tried to keep her from them.
"Why won't you let me near?"she snapped angrily at them turned to the one who held her back "let me go, now" she said "and what are you hiding from me"

One of the others called Altair to come see the woman, "Where is Al Maulim?" she asked him, looking to the man who she had seen as a boy all those years ago before she left leaving Keita behind. She held simlair fetures as well which made it easy for most to see the relation between the two female asassins.

Last edited by Soul Hunter on 2012-02-07, 3:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. - Page 4 Empty2012-02-07, 3:24 pm

(I have no idea how to respond to that.)
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. - Page 4 Empty2012-02-07, 3:37 pm

(Sorry and edited, I sent an explaination fo the idea which I failed to introduce very well..lol)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. - Page 4 Empty2012-02-07, 3:47 pm

Altair looked at the woman carefully, and instantly realized the relation. He said nothing, however. "Al Mualim is dead. He betrayed the Order to the Templar in exchange for power two years ago. I have since become Mentor here. Please, explain yourself."
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. - Page 4 Empty2012-02-08, 5:37 pm

"My name is Lithim, I have been in the order for several years now, I am sorry for my absence, to some people more than others… I’m guessing I was renounced as dead by now, it’s been almost 21 years since I was last in Masyaf” she panted heavily “This was the only time in which I felt I could return at, but I bring grave news; a new brotherhood within the Templars has formed recently, guided by only one man this time however, each to play his part like puppets” she said her voice fading as she fell to the ground, she really was dying. One of the other older assassins that knew her went over “I’ll move her, she was an old friend of mine, if you'll let me Master” he asked looking to Altair for approval of sorts, Keita had just escaped and froze in her steps looking to the woman, she did not speak a word or even move a muscle, she just looked to her, she did could not recall her relation to this woman and was confused as to why they didn’t let her near.

When they passed her mother dropped something from her lifeless hand, a note of sorts on what she was meant to do, her last mission had ended in her death basically. She kneeled down eventually, after everything had sunk in, and picked up the note, blood stained the paper, she simply put the note in her pouch, "Who was she? I don't understand, Why wouldn't they let me near?" she asked Altair, they all knew something and would not tell her. "Just answer already" she said, her voice was harsh and demanding, the others had gone back to what they had been doing originally but she was determined to get an answer.

When she did eventually get that answer she did not speak a word and just left, thinking to herself she settled herself in her usual spot , like she always did two years ago at the very top of a tower and read through the letter before stuffing it in her pouch and jumping down into the hay below quickly emerging. She decided she was going to finish her mother's mission. No one noticed she was even gone until someone noticed her horse was gone and that her house was empty, no one had even seen her leave and by now she was at her destination.

“Master, Keita has vanished from Masyaf. We think she might’ve gone and done something reckless” said one of them reporting back what had been found out, “That other assassin, her mother had a mission in Achre where she found the information she told you, Keita has most likely gone there”

(Kept changing bits of it, in other words I kept thinking of more to say and I needed to include your character more… sorry I kept editing and re-posting, it's jsut I kept changing it so much becasue I thought of mroe bits to include your character more...one thing I need to work on in all my rpelies to other topic too...Also feel free to skip time a little if helps you reply...)
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. - Page 4 Empty2012-02-15, 6:50 pm

(poke?)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. - Page 4 Empty2012-02-15, 6:53 pm

(I'm beginning to worry. I just can't seem to come up with anything, and this keeps happening. I can keep trying if you want, but I don't think the problem is going to get any better. What do you want me to do?)
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. - Page 4 Empty2012-02-15, 6:56 pm

(You're character doesn't have to be exactly like how altair would be for one and just do you want you want, you have plenty of other topics and if you're struggling with this oen might be best to drop it, that came out really badly...)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. - Page 4 Empty2012-02-15, 7:11 pm

(I would completely understand if you were upset. Just think I should be honest with you here. I like Altair, but I don't like playing him. Every so often one of my threads will just not interest me anymore, I guess, and that seems to be whats wrong here. I also think our styles of RP don't.. mesh, I guess? And no, I'm not saying your style is bad. Trust me, it's not. I've Rp'd with 'bad', and your style isn't that. I jsut don't think your way of posting works well with mine. Or mine doesn't work with yours, I don't know.)
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. - Page 4 Empty2012-02-15, 7:26 pm

(fair enough sometimes it just happens... I can probably think up other ideas soon enough, make the characters and just wait and if you don't like playing him then its fine, the topic is dropped and we can just forget about it...well good luck with your other topics then)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. - Page 4 Empty2012-02-15, 7:35 pm

(I'm really sorry... I feel like an ass right now.)
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. - Page 4 Empty2012-02-15, 7:38 pm

(t's fine, It's happen to me before so I'm used to it in other words I really don't mind so don't feel like that... Atleast you tried)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.   Nothing is true, everything is permitted. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: