The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Good is Peace?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

What Good is Peace? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Good is Peace?   What Good is Peace? - Page 4 Empty2012-02-21, 10:05 pm

((Yeah, you're fine. We're in a lull for action anyway.))

Samael procured a small gadget from his coat and began to input commands. "My guess would be around 3,470 miles. Prof. Bryant is in New York. I was going to take my time in returning, but since there are so many of us I suppose I can use the teleporter. This one's only a prototype, so its accuracy isn't perfect." He was sure it would at least land them in New York City, their destination.

"If you have that why didn't you just use it to get away from the fight, earlier?" Sam asked.

"As I said, it's a prototype. It isn't very efficient and takes a while to charge. I mainly use it for emergencies." Samael explained. The device beeped and he looked up at everyone. "It's ready. This will only take a moment, if you still want to go, that is. I can take you all back here with this if you still have business here, but it takes a day to charge. I'm sure Prof. Bryant has completed the primary model by now, though."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Good is Peace?   What Good is Peace? - Page 4 Empty2012-02-21, 10:22 pm

Kiyoshi didn't respond except to hook her arm around Isamu's, and take Michi's hand. Michi didn't seem to care one way or another, just nodded to Samael. The two of them had been friends for a long time, and Michi had nothing before meeting Kiyoshi, while Kiyoshi owed Michi her life. There was a bond there, and since Kiyoshi loved Isamu so much, Michi saw Isamu's safety as being above her own, not to mention she was hard not to like. Where Isamu went, Kiyoshi and Michi were sure to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Good is Peace?   What Good is Peace? - Page 4 Empty2012-02-22, 12:00 am

Juro didn't mind. If they got there faster, all the better. He was curious about some of this earth realm's technology, it was really interesting compared to back home. The Netherworld wasn't really that advance, but when you could punch most things out it tended to do that. But it also depended on where you go.

"Fine with me. Beam me up Scotty."

Isamu blinked. "..What does that even mean?"

"..It's a, eh, never mind."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: What Good is Peace?   What Good is Peace? - Page 4 Empty2012-02-22, 12:25 am

Samael chuckled at the joke, though it was lost on Sam. "Alright, we're set. Here we go!" He pressed a button on the device and a white ring flew out, passing through the group. The ring rapidly spun around them and made a metallic whirring sound. Everyone's forms flickered before disappearing completely.

((Sam, Samael and Puu are out. I'll drop a thread in New York in a minute.))
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: What Good is Peace?   What Good is Peace? - Page 4 Empty2012-02-22, 2:34 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Good is Peace?   What Good is Peace? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Good is Peace?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4