The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Shade Empty
PostSubject: Shade   Shade Empty2011-11-20, 10:00 pm

Character Name: Shade
----
Alias:
------
Apparent Age: Unknown (She never takes off her mask)
------
Origin: Able City
------
Race: Human/Reploid Second Generation hybrid
--------
Height: 5'10”
----
Weight: 144 lbs
-------
--------
Physical Description: What they look like. An picture or description will work.
-----------------
Known Relatives: None
-------------
Religion: The Light Continuum
---------
Skills: Master of Tactical Espionage, Expert in Human nature, relations and manipulation. Expert in C.Q.C. (Close Quarters Combat) Expert in Espionage technology (Spy Gear), Master of Disguise, Master assassin, Basic Skills, Domestic skills, Computer expert (Specializing in Hacking) Expert in close range weaponry (including guns, knives and other similar weapons)
--------------
Abilities: She has enhanced physical (Herphysical Stats are that ofx5 peak human physical capability) and mental capabilities. Multi spectrum sight and reinforced armor. Dash unit with air dash capability, EES (Emergency Escape System) This is his Teleportation system. As long as she's been somewhere she can teleport there. Optic Camouflage Stealth Unit.
--------
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
------------------------------
Personality: Shade is quiet and contemplative. She has few people who she trusts and they are in her unit. She rarely displays emotions always keeping her calm demeanor in tact. When she speaks it's only when she has something important to say (or when required on a mission) so generally people listen to her when she does.
------------
Powers: N/A
---------
Restrictions: N/a
----------------------
Weapons and Precious Items: She carries on her person a utility belt with various gadgets and small weapons.
----------------
Phobias: N/A
-------------
Illnesses: N/A
---------------
Sexual Preferences: What ever the mission requires.
---------------
------------
History: Lily Parkenson was a tactical officer with the Maverick Hunters Unit. She was completely dedicated to her job. She helped logistics coordinate with the hunters for mission planning. She helped various units save countless lives when the Phantom Wars began. Shortly after S.T.A.R.S. Member Blade was captured in an attack led by one of Lord Phantom's generals Maverick Hunter Head Quarters was attacked

This general was out for blood. It killed human's and reploids alike with equal disdain. Lily was helping with the evacuation when the General found her and her people. She recognized the general as the Maverick known as the Mutilator. However he looked different his eyes were completely black. The General swung it's weapon at the group and the her world went white.

She awoke in the lab of Roll Casket. She woman smiled at her. “Hey you're awake. How do you feel?” She asked. Lily reached up her arm felt weird. As she looked herself over she began to panic. Roll placed a hand on her chest, “Easy calm down. When Zero found you, you were almost dead. He brought you here and well... I didn't have much to work with. I did the best I could and here you are. You're a human reploid hybrid.” She finished.

Lily looked herself over again. At that moment Saber from the S.T.A.R.S. He looked to her and then to the monitors. Soon he returned his gaze back to Lily. “I'm very impressed with how you handled yourself when that Phantom General attacked. You saved hundreds of lives.” He said. Lily nodded and leaned back. Saber continued. “I have an opening in my unit and I would like to give you a trial run. This is for two reasons. One, when mom, er... Doctor Casket said you had bonded with the second generation reploid technology well. So she would like to test your unique adaptation. Second, after going over your record I see that you are uniquely qualified. For the position I would like to fill? So... What do you say?” He asked.

Lily thought about it for a moment. It was a chance for her to prove herself in the field. She hated the desk job. She looked at Saber and simply nodded.

He smiled. “Great! You'll be given the code name Shade. You're named after one of our previous members who we lost in combat during the Maverick Uprising.” He said and looked to his mother. “Is she good to go?” He asked. Roll shook her head, “I'm sorry, we still need to run some more tests and acclimate her to her new body.” She said. Saber nodded and looked to Shade. “See me in my office when you're ready.” Ge finished,

Soon after Shade had become a proven member of Saber's S.T.A.R.S. Unit.
-----------------

Last edited by Exaultedsoulessone on 2012-06-03, 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade   Shade Empty2011-11-20, 11:55 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com

Shade
Page 1 of 1