The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2020-06-25, 1:22 am

Shiro hummed, "Does he know our contact information if he can't find you?"

--

Chihiro shook her head, "Unfortunately, no. Is she missing?"
Back to top Go down
Shuya Ikari

Shuya Ikari

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2020-06-28, 6:13 pm

“No we go separated earlier. She’s a big girl and able to take care of herself, but I’m still worried.” Shuya said with a sigh. Nanoha and her friends were good kids. Sometimes with their respective parent’s permission they’d come and hang out at his apartment and keep him company. Though Shuya believed it was mostly so they could eat his snacks. Didn’t help that they looked up to him as if he were their shared big brother.(Not that Arisa would ever admit it)

“By the way. Can you tell me anything else about the Agent venom character in this comic book?” He asked with a grin.

--
“Hai Papa. I trusted him enough to give him the number to the cafe.” Nanoha said. She glanced at Kagami.

“Should I stay with Kagami-san until you come? Or would it be alright if I tried to go look for Shuya-nii?” Nanoha asked fiddling with Raising Heart around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2020-07-20, 7:03 pm

"You should absolutely stay where you are. It's getting late, Nanoha. We can put out a notice and look tomorrow, but I'd feel a lot better if I saw you safely home first."

--

Chihiro frowns in thought at Shuya's assurance, before shaking her head and smiling as he asks about the comics, "I'm sorry. I haven't read them myself yet... Are you sure it's alright to leave her be? We could put out a notice to the local police, if nothing else."
Back to top Go down
Shuya Ikari

Shuya Ikari

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2020-08-03, 8:54 pm

Nanoha frowned but still nodded.

Hai Papa. I’ll wait here for you then.” She said trying not to keep the sadness out of her voice as she hung the phone up and handed it back to Kagami.

What do I do? I have to find Shuya-nii and make sure he’s ok… But I doubt Kagami-san will let me leave now that she knows that my Papa is on the way.’ It was then that she noticed Raising Heart talking to her through their link.  

My Master! Call my name I believe Wide Area Search could help us!” Raising Heart Suggested. Nanoha blinked and smiled.

Great idea Raising Heart! Three should be enough right?"  Nanoha replied. She told Kagami she was goign outside to get some fresh air and went outside. 

"….Lyrical Magical…” She activated a spell known as Wide Area Search. Three orbs appeared and left the shrine. Nanoha closed her eyes and began to focus on the view of one. Shifting her attention to another one after a while.

Shuya nodded. “Let me just pay for this and I’ll start looking for her.” He said as he walked up to the counter. After hearing the total he payed the clerk and looked back to Chihiro.

Thanks for your help miss. I’ll make sure to contact you about that ghost.” As he looked at her one last time. Both he and Venom felt regret and then resolve. They needed to figure out a way back. And right now, part of that way was Nanoha. After one last wave goodbye to Chihiro he left the store and looked outside.

Well? Now what?” Venom asked.

Now we start looking for Nanoha. Easier said than done, I know but still.” Shuya replied. He didn’t even know where to start. And the Pink orb floating in front of his face wasn’t helping any either.

‘….Wait a minute…’ He thought as his focus shifted to the pink orb. His eyes widened as he remembered something he saw in Fate’s memories.  

Are these from Nanoha’s… Magic?’ He thought as he poked at it.

...Nanoha? Is this you?” As if responding to him it bobbed up and down before shooting into the sky and going in a direction. Shuya quickly followed after it from the ground. A few minutes later he found himself at the steps of a shrine. Shuya went up the steps to see three pink orbs circling each other in the sky. He looked down to see Nanoha with eyes closed as if she was focusing. Shuya smirked and walked up to her and poked her in the forehead. Nanoha yelped as her focus was broken and the orbs disappeared.

"Hey there Nano-chi." Shuya said with a grin. Nanoha smiled widely. and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Shuya-nii! Thank goodness! But how did you..." She trailed off. Shuya sighed and gave her a small smile.

"I'll explain later. We both have a lot to discuss." Nanoha's eyes widened. So he did know! But how?
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2020-11-10, 1:22 am

When Shiro arrived at the foot of the Yukimura Shrine, it was to masked priestess seemingly phasing out of the shadows to greet him. Were he armed - and still physically fit enough for it - he might've reacted somewhat unfortunately, as he failed to notice her at all until her appearance. Definitely not someone to trifle with.

"Welcome to Kawahashii, Takamachi-san." The woman's voice was polite and respectful, and yet it still set Shiro on edge, "Would you like to meet your daughter within, or for her to be brought here?"

"With your blessing, I'll meet her on the grounds themselves, if that is acceptable." Shiro answered in an even-tone as he forced his body to relax.

"Very well, Takamachi-san." The woman turned and beckoned toward the steps, "if you would follow me, then. It is perhaps better this way; she seems to have found a friend."

"A friend?"

"A boy named Shuya. He has an interesting manner."

"Takamachi-chan~" Kagami's voice sang as the masked girl stepped into the guest room Nanoha and Shuya were occupying, absently knocking on the door after she had already opened it, "your papa is here!"
Back to top Go down
Shuya Ikari

Shuya Ikari

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2020-11-12, 1:31 am

“So the ferret you found was some magical space ferret that’s trying to collect these Jewel Seeds after the security transport carrying them was attacked?” Shuya asked. Nanoha nodded, having explained what led to their current situation. Nanoha’s eyes then lit up in realization.

“That reminds me Shuya-nii… You still have the Jewel Seed right?” Nanoha said with an innocent smile and tilting her head cutely to the side. Shuya flinched as the memory of him giving Fate the Jewel Seed came to the forefront of his mind.

“So yeah…. About that… I may have had no choice but to give it to the blonde haired girl you’ve been fighting. Fate.” Nanoha gave him a confused blank stare.

“...Eh?” Was her intelligent reply. However she sighed before blinking and her eyes widened in alarm.

“Hold on… I don’t remember mentioning anything about her! How do you know about her?!” Nanoha demanded. Shuya flinched.

“Twice in one day? Impressive.” Venom said chuckling.

‘Quiet you!’ Shuya shot back. He looked back to Nanoha and sighed.

“I… Saw her memories…” Nanoha blinked.

“E-Eh? Her memories?” Shuya nodded.

“Yep… Her memories of fighting you. And…. Quite a few other things.” Nanoha still looked confused. Shuya sighed and explained what all he saw. By the end Nanoha was in shock with her hands over her mouth.

“She’s…. been going through all that while we were fighting each other…?” Nanoha asked. Shuya nodded.

“But…. that still doesn’t explain how you were able to.” Nanoha said.

“I…. have the ability to read someone’s mind or their memories by being in physical skin contact with them…. Among other things.” Shuya then explained about how he bonded to the Alien symbiote Venom and used it’s abilities. Though he left out the bloody rampage he caused to rescue Hotaru. Nanoha’s jaw dropped.

“Y-y-y-y-y-y-YOU’RE THE VENOM VIGILANTE?!” Nanoha nearly screamed. Shuya sighed and nodded as a Tendril came from his shoulder with the end of it morphing into Venom’s face.

“It is a pleasure to finally speak with you Nanoha.” Venom said, it’s demonic like voice sending shivers down Nanoha’s spine. However both suddenly up in panic after hearing Kagami’s voice at the door. Venom quickly receded into Shuya as Nanoha responded.

“H-Hai! We’ll be right out!” She called back. They both stood up and looked at each other. They sighed.

“We both have been hiding some pretty heavy stuff huh?” Shuya asked with a chuckle.

“Hai…” Nanoha said with a nervous, strained smile. They then left out to meet up with Shiro.
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2020-11-16, 7:59 pm

Kagami led the pair toward the shrine house's exit with an easy-going gait, despite the hour. Down the hallway, through the living room, and out onto the porch... Right as they stepped beyond the porch, Shiro's head crested the hill, a woman in a fox mask (blank, unlike Kagami's, which was painted with blue 'whiskers') guiding his way. As he locked eyes with Nanoha and Shuya standing beneath the shrine's lanterns, he froze. For an instant, his eyes were narrowed in thought, and then it was gone.

"Nanoha-chan... Ikari-san," He greeted. "I would like to hear how, exactly you managed to find your way here... but it is late, and the drive back to Uminari will take long enough as it is, so it may wait for the car."
Back to top Go down
Shuya Ikari

Shuya Ikari

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2021-01-24, 9:31 pm

Nanoha and Shuya glanced at each other before looking back at Shiro.

“Of course Takamachi-san. I apologize for the inconvenience.” Shuya said. Though it felt weird to call him in such a neutral way. Nanoha waved goodbye to Kagami with a smile before they left. They were now on in the car as they made their way back to Uminari. Shuya sat in the front seat next to a Shiro and Nanoha sat in the back. There was an awkward silence. Mostly because Shuya and Nanoha were having mental discussions with their respective partners.

‘Hey Venom… I just realized something…’ Shuya said suddenly.

“What is it?” The Symbiote replied back.

‘What exactly are we gonna tell this world’s uncle Shiro. I mean we don’t know where Nanoha was supposed to be coming from. And it was for a brief moment. But he looked surprised that Nanoha looked the way she did.’ Shuya said.

“It could be like our reaction to this Earth’s Chirhiro.” Venom simply said. Shuya’s eyes widened at what Venom was insinuating, as he looked at the Agent Venom Art book he bought from the comic shop.

‘You think this Earth’s Nanoha could be older than our Nanoha?’ Shuya asked.

“Precisely. Though we won’t know for sure until we meet her.” Venom said. Shuya mentally gave a nod in agreement. Though it still didn’t get them any closer to figuring out what to tell Shiro. And he couldn’t discuss it with Nanoha either with Shiro right there.

‘Ano… Shuya-nii? Can you hear me?’ Shuya rolled his eyes as heard Nanoha’s voice inside his head.

‘Very Funny Venom, stop joking around would you?’ Shuya thought back.

“Uh… That wasn’t me.” Venom replied back in a surprised tone.

‘Yeah right then who else could it have-’ Shuya began.

‘Shuya-nii it’s really me!’ Nanoha said telepathically to Shuya and Venom.

‘...Wait Nanoha you have telepathy?’ Shuya asked in surprise.

‘Mm! Yunno-kun taught me. But nevermind that! What are we gonna tell papa?’ Nanoha answered.

“Well we could always just say we got on the wrong bus and ended up in Kawahashii.” Venom suggested.

We still don’t know what the other Nanoha looks like. She could very well be older.’ Shuya chimed in. The three along with Raising Heart continued brainstorming as they continued on their way to Uminari.
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2021-01-24, 11:15 pm

Shortly before they would exit the city's borders, but well outside town, Shiro slowed the car to a stop and pulled to the side of the road. Eyes looking pointedly to the mirror, his seat belt was freed from its buckle and slid back into its resting place as he finally broke his peace, "I understand that I have been very permissive with your people," He said, unbuckling his seatbelt, "as my daughter is quite the capable young woman and should be able to handle herself, but that's our dilemma..." Shiro turned about in his seat, an edge entering his voice, "Nanoha-chan's sixteenth birthday was three weeks ago. I would like your explanation. Now."
Back to top Go down
Shuya Ikari

Shuya Ikari

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2021-01-25, 1:14 am

Shuya, Venom, and Nanoha’s mental discussion was interrupted when they realized they had stopped. They were nowhere near  Uminari. Then Shiro began to speak. And the more he spoke the more nervous and tense both Shuya and Nanoha felt.

“Ano… Papa?” Nanoha began only for her next question to die before it left her lips at Shiro’s revelation that the Nanoha of this Earth was indeed older than herself. And Seven years older no less.

“......Eh?” Was Nanoha’s response. Shuya swallowed hard as Shiro demanded an explanation. After all. If this Shiro was anything like Uncle Shiro. He could probably kick his ass even in this small space.

'Okay then…. Here goes nothing.' Shuya thought, realizing they had no other choice. He looked Shiro in the eyes.

“What do you know about Multiverse Theory and Parallel universes?” He asked with a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2021-01-25, 8:23 pm

"Enough to require more information than that." Shiro returned simply. "What are you proposing, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Shuya Ikari

Shuya Ikari

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2021-01-26, 12:40 am

Shuya sweated a bit. 

“I’m not proposing anything. To put it Simply… Me, Nanoha, and a certain blonde haired girl and her pet wolf are from a different Earth from this one.” He explained.

“Shuya-nii?!” Nanoha exclaimed to Shuya nonchalantly telling the truth to Shiro. Shuya shrugged. He turned back to Shiro.

“We don’t want any trouble. We just want to find our way back and if possible save a poor girl who’s going through a bit of child abuse.” He explained. He then blinked in a bit of realization.

“Actually… If your Nanoha is 16 now… You wouldn’t happen to know anything about a rather adorable blonde haired girl with ruby red eyes would you?” Nanoha felt a twinge of jealousy at the word Shuya used to describe Fate.

“......Adorable?” She asked in a flat tone. Shuya blushed but ignored her.
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2021-01-26, 9:03 pm

Shiro took Shuya and his words in carefully as he spoke, before crossing his arms as he finished, "...I might." It didn't seem he was lying, but there was still something to confirm. "You understand that our universe's answers may not be applicable to your problems, correct? What brought you into conflict, for instance? Was it the gems? The book? Even if the situation is the same as it was here seven years ago, the people involved may be very different."
Back to top Go down
Shuya Ikari

Shuya Ikari

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2021-01-27, 12:00 am

Shuya blinked in surprise as well as confusion.

‘The gems are obviously referring to the Jewel Seeds… But what does he mean by “book”?’ Shuya thought, getting a mental shrug from Venom who was just as confused. Nanoha gasped. 

“Papa, you know about the Jewel Seeds? Does that mean the other me sealed them already on this Earth? And… What do you mean by book?” Nanoha asked in confusion.

“We’re with Nanoha on this one. I just got used to the whole Jewel Seed thing. Now you're telling me there’s some magic book that’s just as bad?” Shuya asked using  the verbal tick he got from bonding with Venom.

"And what about Fate-chan? Did we ever understand each other? Did she and the other me fight it like me and my Fate-chan have been doing?" She asked. Shuya blinked at how she worded that.

"Your Fate-chan?" He asked with a teasing grin making Nanoha blush and start sputtering denials.
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2021-01-27, 7:34 pm

Shrio hums. "...with luck you won't need to worry about the Book. I don't know much about it, but it definitely sounded much more dangerous. You'd probably need to get the full story from, ah, 'our' Nanoha. As for the Seeds and Fate-san, yes, they were, and yes  to both questions... but again, I can't say things will turn out the same way for you." With that, he turned, buckled his seatbelt, and started the car. "...I'm satisfied for now." It might be best to take them to a hotel or safehouse rather than his actual home, but... his daughter's face in the mirror - dimensionally and temporally displaced aside... It was still his daughter.

'Ah. I've gotten soft.'

He couldn't bring himself to do that to her, even if he could weather Momoko's wrath should she find out.
Back to top Go down
Shuya Ikari

Shuya Ikari

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2021-01-30, 8:34 pm

Shuya glanced at Shiro and smiled when he saw him looking at Nanoha through the rear view mirror. 

‘Even on a parallel earth where everything is different, uncle Shiro is still uncle Shiro.’ Shuya thought with a chuckle. After that they made their way to Uminari. When they arrived it was night time. Nanoha was sent to the other Nanoha’s bedroom while Shuya took the couch. Then… The Next morning…

Shuya bolted up from the couch half awake and a bit of drool trailing from his mouth to the sound of Nanoha squealing in surprise. He looked over the couch to see Nanoha was being hugged to death by this earth’s Momoko who was nuzzling Nanoha’s cheek with her own while gushing about how’d she forgotten how cute their Nanoha was when she was still Nanoha’s size. 

‘Okay. So Aunt Momoko is pretty much the same as well. Albeit a bit more clingy than normal.’ Shuya thought with a twitching smile and a sweat drop. Venom simply chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2021-04-19, 8:11 pm

"Get enough sleep?" Shiro's voice comes drly from the other end of the room, where he's working on something in the kitchen. Looks like tea. His back is turned to Shuya, so it's anyone's guess how he figured out the younger man was awake, "Either way, tea will be done soon. We can save the important topics for then, so do whatever you need to do to get ready for the day before then."
Back to top Go down
Shuya Ikari

Shuya Ikari

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2021-05-07, 8:30 am

Shuya gave an awkward chuckle at Shiro’s words. He got up and after being told where the bathroom was he headed there to freshen up. He splashed some water in his face and looked at his reflection only to see Venom staring back at him in the mirror instead.

“So what’s the plan?” He asked.

“Right now? Try and find a way home. Though knowing our luck so far, we’re probably gonna have to see if any of those other Jewel Seeds came along for the ride and seal and collect them in order to do so.” Shuya said in a low tone just in case anyone was passing by or listening in.

“Weren’t you supposed to talk to Chihiro before we left Kawahashii.” Venom asked in realization. Shuya blinked and brought his palm to his face, sliding it downwards with a groan. He opened the bathroom door and blinked when Nanoha fell against his stomach with a yelp. She quickly separated herself from him and gave a nervous laugh when she realized she had been caught. They both looked at each other. He simply ruffled her hair eliciting an indignant yell from Nanoha before they headed back to the main room.

“Shiro-san. You wouldn’t happen to have a phone book would you?” Shuya asked stuffing his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2021-05-24, 9:49 pm

"We do," Shiro says with a brow quirked mildly, as he steps toward a shelf and retrieves a thick book, "I take that you have need of it?"

As he crosses over to hand Shuya the book he passes by the TV, which is currently muted, but displaying the news.

Specifically, a widespread persistent fainting spell that seems to have started sometime earlier in the morning claiming an estimated "thousand-plus" potential victims. There's footage of a police cordon being established behind the field reporter. Even as they're speaking, a bird flies over the cordon and promptly drops from the ground.

Going from the headline scrolling across the bottom (Mysterious Fainting Zone, Kawahashi City) they don't seem to have any clue what's causing it.
Back to top Go down
Shuya Ikari

Shuya Ikari

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2021-08-07, 2:30 am

Shuya nodded with a smile while Nanoha headed over to Momoko to ask what their Nanoha was like growing up. 

“Yeah thanks Shiro-oji.” He said not realizing his slip up.

“I don’t suppose it  covers any of the places from Kawa….” He trailed off as he looked past Shiro at the tv. He walked over and unmuted the TV as the News reporter explained that apparently Kawahashi was suddenly getting an epidemic of people having Fainting spells. It then showed various people unconscious with the local law enforcement helping some of the victims into ambulances.

“....Hashi…” He finished. Shuya glanced at Nanoha who was staring at the tv in worry. 

“I’ll be back." He said handing the phone book back to Shiro. 

“Shuya-nii wait!" Nanoha said as Shuya headed for the door. Shuya looked back to her.

“Nanoha stay here. There’s someone I have to find in Kawahashi.” He said as the older Chihiro’s face flashed through his mind.

“You can’t seal the Jewel Seed!” Nanoha yelled at him. He paused mid step.

“Shuya-nii… Besides, I wanna try and talk to Fate-chan again.” She said giving him the dreaded puppy dog pout.

“....Ugh fine! Just set up your device already. Cheeky little brat.” Shuya said ruffing her hair once more. She simply stuck her tongue out before they looked at Shiro and Momoko. 

“You told me your Nanoha has dealt with her Jewel Seeds and this Book that may or may not become a problem for us in the future. But she isn’t here. Me and Nanoha are gonna go take care of this Jewel Seed and be right back." They left out the front. 

“Ano… There’s just one thing Shuya-nii...How do we get to Kawahashi? I mean I can fly but I don’t wanna leave you behind.” Nanoha said. Shuya stopped. She had a point. Even with Venom he could only keep up so far with Nanoha on foot. He gave her a sheepish smile as they walked back into the house with Nanoha giggling at him.

"Hey... So I know I just gave that cool speech about us going to seal the Jewel Seed but... Could you give us a ride?" He said with a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2021-08-07, 12:34 pm

Shiro's eyebrow quirked a bit, but he glanced easily from the screen, to Shuya, to the dial-tone phone in his hand. "I suppose we can open a little late today." He says, after the novelty of the situation passed.
Back to top Go down
Shuya Ikari

Shuya Ikari

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty2021-08-09, 2:11 am

After a bit of preparation and Nanoha setting up her Barrier Jacket but leaving Raising Heart in stand by form. Shuya, Nanoha, and Shiro drove back to Kawahashi in silence.

Meanwhile with Fate who was still in pain from being punished by her mother after she reported what happened, was on top of the Roof of Kawahashii High School over looking  the recently activated Jewel seed that was causing the denizens of Kawahashi to faint. As for why she was punished. It turned out that the Jewel Seed that activated in Shuya’s grasp not only caused a resonance effect in the Jewel Seeds that she and the girl in white possessed. But the Jewel Seeds she had given to her mother. Though in her mother’s case the Jewel Seeds brought the entirety of the Garden of time to the Dimensional space of this Parallel universe. And of course in a fit of anger she blamed Fate and punished her for it. She winced at the memories as Her mother had whipped her more fiercely than usual and some of the lash marks were still stinging as if they were freshly made just seconds prior. She put her hand on her arm where a particular lash mark was, as they assessed the situation caused by the Jewel Seed. She then Summoned Bardiche and cast a Temporal Barrier across Kawahashi so they could get closer to the Barrier undetected.

“....Let’s go Arf…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5