The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Within The Moment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-02-04, 11:43 am

Terri nodded "I wish I had a good family dynamic. Missing father, absent mother and a sister that drives me crazy." She rounded a corner and now the park was in view. "That's not to mention my cousins." She stopped at a traffic light and stretched out her body. Keeping herself moving.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-02-05, 11:46 am

Emanulle had always had a relatively stable family dymanic so he couldn't entirely relate. It was true some of his friends didn't have the best go about it, but being told about something was different then living and experiencing it yourself. "Do your sister and yourself not get along as well or more just a personality clash?"

He followed after them at a steady place. Even now Terri was very easy to talk to, that's why he supposed one of the reasons he ended up liking them. Something about the two just clicked when they first met and he didn't want to let it go without trying first.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-02-09, 6:33 pm

Terri thought about it a moment. "I suppose it's more of a personality clash. Don't get me wrong, I love my sister. It's just some times she can be hard to get along with. She's very outgoing. I'm more... Focused." She chuckled. 

((O.O.C. Sorry my replies are so small.))
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-02-09, 6:47 pm

(It's ok, if it works it works. Not every reply needs to be long)

Emanulle didn't have siblings that fit in that area, but he did have friends where personality could clash a bit at times so in that sense he could competely understand where she was coming from. He definitely was going to take Terri to meet his family one day, he knew they would like them.

"I understand. I have some friends like that. I don't really have clashes of that sort with my family." He said as he followed after them. While Terri sweating and in that outfit was distracting he was a gentleman and didn't stare too much. "What about your cousins?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-02-16, 7:48 pm

Terri bent over to touch her toes. Stretching out her hamstrings and calves. As the light changed she started jogging again. "Well, I get along with Mia and Andy well enough. Though I haven't seen or heard from Andy in a long time. His girlfriend was killed about a year back and he just vanished." She reached the other side of the road and picked up her pace. She knew Manny would have no trouble keeping up. She checked her G.P.S. on her wrist and started it. Once it reached 3 miles she would turn around and head back.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-02-17, 12:44 pm

"I see. It could be he just went to recover emotionally after what happened, still I hope he's all right." Went without saying that he didn't know them but you didn't need that to express condolences or concern with that thing. Loss was never pretty and affected people in other ways "On a more less depressing note, have you thought of maybe teaching martial arts as a job when you retire from street fighting? It could be something."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-02-24, 9:23 pm

Terri was quiet for a moment. Letting the road guide her as she again picked up her pace. How in a full run. She thought for a bit as she ran. "My family owns a gym in South Town. I suppose it's something to consider." She checked her watch and she had a good heart rate going. She was starting to work up a sweat. "What about you? Any plans to retire and what you're gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-02-24, 11:35 pm

"It's a good question." It was something he thought of numerous times and he had a few things in mind but nothing set in stone at the moment. "Right now at the moment I work with my aunt as a teacher's aide and given where I used to be money isn't as much of a issue."

"But honestly? I don't know."
He admitted. "My main goal is just maximize the amount of free time I have to spend for those I care about while doing something on the side. We're only here for a short time. I'm grateful for my family and such because otherwise it be harder to look after Michru when I can't being a single parent."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-02-28, 6:12 pm

Terri nodded and picked up her pace. She smiled and purposefully ran ahead of him. Her body glistened in the morning sun as she ran in front of Emanulle. She her her body moved in all the right places. She wasn't oblivious. She saw the way he looked at her. She reached back and pulled out a water bottle. Popping the sop she squirted some into her mouth and put it back. 

Then she picked up her pace. "Come on. This is where we pick up the pace!" She called back.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-02-28, 7:10 pm

By this point, Emanulle was confident Terri was giving him a show so to speak on purpose. Or could of been the fact he had been in long dry spell and he was very fond of her that he was seeing more then what was there.  Regardless he definitely didn't mind the way her hips swayed or her large breast bounce. Though..if he was honest that did give him mental images as in doing stuff to be the cause of said bouncing. It was also the fact she was a very attractive woman and didn't mind showing that fact without it being too over the top he found attractive.

Definitely large part of my dry spell.

The last comment didn't help, but in fairness that was more due to his mind in the gutter at that current time. Either way he didn't need to be told a second time as he picked up the pace to match her stride. She may not of had all the other special things or training other human's had, but even 'normal' human's could have remarkable stamina when it counted. "How much further along?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-03-09, 7:25 pm

Terri looked ahead. "About two more miles." She picked up her pace and was now in a full on sprint. "We'll keep this pace for a half mile and slow to a run and walk the last mile as a cool down." She shouted. This was what she did almost every morning.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-03-10, 3:17 pm

"Works for me." Emanulle was more then fine with finishing up the run with Terri as exercise was good plus as he mentioned before the view was nice. He was curious of what else they could do for the day but as long as they spent time with each other he didn't care. "Do you have any upcoming tournaments to prepare for?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-03-11, 9:34 pm

Terri slowed a bit. "Yeah. A minor tournament. Nothing like the KoF or World Warrior. Just some local underground stuff. Not exactly legal." She stopped at an intersection for pedestrians. Taking out her water bottle she took a mouth full and swallowed slowly. She was breathing heavily. Checking her pulse again she put the water back and started jogging in place. As soon as the people passed she started running again. "Even if there wasn't a fight, I still train like there is one."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-03-11, 9:52 pm

"It sounds potentially more dangerous then a normal sanctioned fight then. If its underground they tend to be more lax about things." He knew Terri could take care of herself and no doubt she probably had been in those before. At the same time he couldn't help but worry. In a enviroment like that, things really could get out of hand. Underground circuits could be very cut throat and brutal, on top of that if there was enough money and other things on the line, they very well could sneak someone way above a street fighter's weight class, just to ensure they lost a certain fight.

He heard about all that kind of stuff, and Terri more then likely knew how best to mimize the risk but still he was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-03-12, 4:11 pm

Terri smiled. "Don't worry about me. I know people in the underground. They won't do me dirty." She rounded a corner almost completing the second mile and started to slow. "I've been down this road a few times. It is risky I know. There've been times when I've went up against some strange things and I've also had to fight a few friends. It's the risk one takes in the fighting circuit." Slowing to a jog she hit her mile marker. Then she slowed to a walk.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-03-13, 1:07 am

"If you say so, I'll let it drop." It didn't mean he wouldn't worry still as it was his nature to. Even if he preferred those he cared about, he wouldn't ever tell Terri to stop doing what she loved. Only world he saw himself doing that if it was getting out of hand and they were together for a bit.

"So which tournaments have you all gone to?" He asked, a bit curious.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-03-31, 11:04 am

Terri thought a bit. "I've competed in both Global Tournaments and Local ones. The King of Fighters and World Warrior tournaments are just some of the Global one's I've competed in. Local ones like the one I'm in now doesn't have a name. Some do some don't. I do Local to keep my skills sharp for the bigger ones like K.O.F. and W.W.T." She pulled out her water bottle again. She drank and put it away. Now she lifted her hoodie exposing her abs and wiped the moisture from her brow. Then she checked her heart rate. "So what about you? What all do you do to keep yourself sharp?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-03-31, 12:18 pm

"I mostly work out or find some place to practice my skills. I can fight but not much of a fighter."
Fighting for tournament or sport never interested in him. "However, we do live in a chaotic world so in case I have to defend myself or my own I try not to let myself slack too much."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-04-15, 2:18 pm

Terri nodded and let her hoodie drop. "I can respect that. Maybe one day I'll ne able to retire. I'm not gonna be in this good a shape forever." She raided her arms and gave a little flex. Letting her arms drop and started walking back the direction they came. "Time for the cool down walk." She pulled the hood back and let the cool breeze hit her skin. "So what's next? Well... after a shower that is. We could do brunch." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-04-15, 10:03 pm

"Brunch after a shower sounds good, its still pretty early."
Emanulle said, trying not to think too much about Terri in hot water at the moment.

He was successful. Somewhat.

"After that though? I'm not sure. but we'll think of something."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-09-22, 8:26 pm

Terri laced her fingers behind her head. "That's what we do. Think on our feet." She thought about it for a bit. "So, what's on your mind?

(Sorry it took me so long and that it's so short.)
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-09-23, 9:04 am

(its cool it happens, the post is important not always the length)

Emanulle had to agree with that. A lot of the time when they hung out they didn't have specific plans or anything but came up with things on the fly. "Do you mean in general or on my mind this very instant?" He asked. "Because if the later, its usually kind of dangerous since its unfiltered." He teased a bit.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-11-07, 8:04 am

Terri smiled, "Tell ya what." She said and walked closer. Pressing her body against his. She had grown tired of dancing around what she felt. This cat and mouse game is over. She grabbed his shirt and pulled his head close to hers. Her lips found his and she sucked in a breath. Her chest pressed tightly against his as she kissed him deeply. She pulled back slightly. "I like unfiltered."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty2021-11-07, 11:23 am

Out of everything else, Emanulle found what Terri did after a very pleasant surprise and he was hardly complaining judging by how he went along with it. When she pulled away, he smiled a bit. "Then, if we're being honest..I want to go somewhere private so I have my way with you until we're to tired to move."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Within The Moment
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: