The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new challenger has entered!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A new challenger has entered!! Empty
PostSubject: A new challenger has entered!!   A new challenger has entered!! Empty2016-09-04, 7:17 pm

Hi. Found this site by chance and I'm liking what I see. Lots of creative energy, pretty laid back format, cool cast of characters. I saw someone with similar elements to their name as I got so that was pretty cool. Anyway, I'm not too active right now because life is a furious storm but I am here to write and participate. I'm not sure if there is a discord or skype for the site (I didn't see any links) but if the community uses either I'd be okay with participating.

By the way, how does the site feel about characters with 'ethereal' properties? We're talking spiritual/soulful/mental stuff. Heaps of my characters use that type of stuff as per their canon, but I don't want to step on any toes in case it's seen as OP or something here.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered!!   A new challenger has entered!! Empty2016-09-04, 8:07 pm

Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy your stay(generic welcome is generic)

Honestly, we don't mind stuff with spiritual and such properties.a The Dreater are for example based on spiritual stuff, among other things. There is no official discord, though everyone has Skype or Trillian so if you have either I could just add you that way.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered!!   A new challenger has entered!! Empty2016-09-04, 10:05 pm

Sure. Just go ahead and PM me your skype.

The Dreater? Could you link me to them or something? Just to get an idea.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered!!   A new challenger has entered!! Empty2016-09-05, 11:08 pm

~With a flash of red light and the sound of crackling thunder, an explosion rips through the room, filling it with displaced dust and debris. As the dust clears, a desk is shown to have taken up formerly empty space, with a strange man sitting at the desk, hands bridged before him. He stares quietly at you, eyes seeming to pierce into your very soul. Suddenly, he lowers his hands, and makes a grand, sweeping motion over the desk.~

"Hello, newcomer. I am Aviaris, and this is my domain. Would you like to smell it? It's made of... Mahogany." He stands suddenly, hands slamming on the desk as he leans forward, letting out a low, drawn out whisper. "Ma~ho~ga~ny~...."
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered!!   A new challenger has entered!! Empty2016-09-05, 11:42 pm

Ceder smells better.
Cider beats both.
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered!!   A new challenger has entered!! Empty2016-09-06, 1:28 am

Oh, and read up on Eternity, my MC.

I'm in no position to say anything about OPness [the pains I took to balance and clearly define her limits aside...]

So in that field; you're good in my books as long as you don't make a flat out Mary Sue.

Regarding ethereal entities... what do you mean, specifically? There are many varieties ghosts, elementals, eldritch beings of pure emotion, etc. Not one established race so far as I know, but the idea of a being which is largely ethereal or draws its power from that plane is hardly unheard of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered!!   A new challenger has entered!! Empty

Back to top Go down

A new challenger has entered!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: General Section :: General And Advertisements-
Jump to: